Little White Lies Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin smiled, nodding quickly at the idea.

Jessie paused to pull her own shorts off, matching Erin's state of undress in an attempt to start to put her nervousness to rest, but then joined Erin on the bed. The two slid next to each other, scooting down underneath the sheet and giggling in unison. Soft kisses and gentle caresses followed for several minutes before Erin nuzzled her forehead up under Jessie's cheek and sighed contentedly.

"This is nice," she said quietly, her hand straying up and tracing lazy circles in Jessie's shirt.

"I have to agree," Jessie murmured. "Normally I'd be trying to instigate things, but I'm surprised at how good this feels."

Erin laughed lightly and nodded, then abruptly put her hand on one of Jessie's breasts. The two looked at each other and laughed after a moment. The blonde started to blush a little, but Jessie quickly pulled her chin up and kissed her, not breaking it after the initial few seconds had passed and gently pulled on her shoulder to coax her up and more fully on top of her.

Jessie's larger boobs were flattened a bit as she lay on her back, but what remained was further squished by Erin's as the slightly taller girl moved over onto her. The two continued kissing softly, Jessie's hands moving down and sliding down the back of Erin's panties to gently caress her buttocks. Erin's hand had shifted down, sliding up under Jessie's shirt and up onto her breast, the other cradling the back of her head.

Gentle, playful kisses turned more emphatic as the minutes ticked by, and Jessie continued to force herself to enjoy the foreplay instead of taking over and just diving straight for Erin's pussy. She squeezed Erin's ample rump, pulling both cheeks apart slightly and sliding a finger down lower, gently teasing it across her slit and causing the vixen to whimper into Jessie's mouth.

"Well, well, well," a deeper voice said from out in the hallway, startling the two.

Erin slid off Jessie quickly as both looked up, seeing a wide grin on Alec's face as he leaned into the door.

"I figured that I'd find you two already in bed," he said.

"We got bored waiting, baby," Erin said, glancing at Jessie.

"Oh, I'm not complaining," he said, stepping in and kicking the door closed behind him. "In fact, you two can just keep on doing what you're doing and I'll just watch the show from here."

Erin giggled but then reached for him, wiggling her fingers for him to join.

"Come on," Jessie said, patting the bed beside her and scooting closer to Erin to give him room. "Take your clothes off and get in here already!"

He only briefly hesitated, but then gave a smug smile and practically ripped his shirt off over his head while kicking his shoes off at the same time. In short order he was naked, his average cock flopping delightfully free from a pair of decidedly unattractive white underwear that was unceremoniously thrown back over his shoulder. His choice of undergarment might have been questionable, but Jessie had never met a cock she didn't want to immediately have in her mouth, and his was no different despite being several inches shorter than Dex's.

He knelt on the bed, then leaned over and kissed Erin first, then smiled and leaned down to kiss Jessie before sliding down beside her and grinning excitedly at the two. Both girls looked over at him, then at each other before the three all started laughing.

Jessie felt his cock swelling against her thigh and sighed happily as one of his hands moved up under her shirt. Erin's joined a moment later before she leaned back down and kissed Jessie on the neck.

The two soon had her shirt off, followed by her bra and panties in quick succession, and she couldn't help but notice the change in pace since Alec had arrived at the house.

"Take your clothes off," he said, looking over at Erin.

"Mmm, yes sir," she said, grinning down at Jessie before standing in the bed and promptly stripping down to nothing. She knelt again a moment later as Alec briefly sucked Jessie's nipple into his mouth, pulling at the flesh gently and causing it to swell slightly.

She sighed in pleasure, glancing over to see Erin waiting patiently. Jessie realized that she was waiting for Alec to tell her what he wanted her to do and marveled at the realization that the gorgeous blonde actually looked much more at ease in the submissive role that she had so easily slid into.

"Okay," Alec said, raising a hand. "I've always wanted..." he began, but paused, blushing. "Can I be in the middle?"

Jessie giggled, realizing at once what he wanted and winked sneakily at his girlfriend. "I think he wants to watch us both suck his cock."

"Aww," Erin commented, grinning widely.

"Yeah," Alec confirmed.

For a moment, he seemed a little conflicted. He looked briefly apprehensive when he looked at Jessie, but then turned and hardened his gaze when he looked at Erin, snapping his fingers and pointing for her to move a bit.

She did so immediately as Jessie sat up and scooted down the bed so that he could take her spot. Both girls grinned at each other as they moved back down to the bed, scooting down until they were both at his waist.

"Suck it," he said, looking over at Erin.

"Yes sir," she said, leaning over and taking his ridiculously hard cock into her mouth without hesitation. Jessie smiled, moving up and looking first at Erin, then up at Alec as he raised both arms up behind his head to enjoy the show.

"You know, it's okay to tell me what to do too," she said, flashing him a smile. "Dex gave me to you to enjoy as you see fit."

Alec grinned even wider, but only nodded in response before turning to look back down at Erin. Finally, he did gesture for Jessie to move closer to Erin, and she did as he bade, leaning in and running her tongue along an uncovered portion of his shaft before sliding a little lower and licking at one of his testicles.

Both girls glanced at each other, then up at him in unison, Jessie moving her mouth completely around one of his balls as Erin began to slide up and down the shaft.

"Fuuuuuck..." he groaned, his grin widening. "That's a fuckin sight to see."

Jessie giggled and briefly thought about telling him to take a picture to look at later but figured that he would if he wanted to.

Erin came up and off, taking a moment to catch her breath. Jessie took the opportunity to take her friend's place, moving up and sliding her own lips around the crown of Alec's cock and sucking hard before moving them down the length, taking him completely into her mouth.

"Wow," Erin giggled, and she felt her friend kissing part of her lip in an attempt to join her in pleasuring Alec.

"Fuck," he said again. "Babe, I'm gonna give you to Dex for a week for this."

"Ooo, yes daddy," she purred, drawing a quiet giggle from Jessie as she slid her lips up the shaft and kissed the bulbous, angry looking crown. A clear spurt of pre-cum oozed from the tip, and Jessie snaked her tongue out to slather across the liquid, the taste hitting her and causing her to whimper in pleasure.

Erin joined her quickly, both girls looking up at his wide grin as both of them kissed their own respective side of his achingly hard cock. Jessie let Erin have the crown then and forced her head lower to suck in a testicle again, drawing more groans from Alec.

"Fuuuck," he cried out again. "Whoa, whoa, whoa."

He quickly pulled both girls up, forcefully but still gently enough to not hurt either of them. Laughing nervously, he shook his head as they looked at him with amused expressions.

"No, I ain't cumming yet," he stated, shaking his head.

Erin giggled and turned, rolling her eyes and kissing Jessie on the lips impulsively.

"Mmm, good idea," Jessie murmured, pushing her friend backward a bit and causing her to cry out in surprise as she fell completely onto her back.

In a moment, Jessie was between her friend's legs, her tongue sliding unceremoniously up her slit and hard against her clit, drawing a cry of surprise from the sexy blonde vixen.

"Hell yeah," Alec stated, and Jessie saw him stroking his cock out of the corner of her eye as Erin's hand came up to slide into Jessie's hair.

"Fuck... me..." Erin cried out, groaning after her proclamation as Jessie relentlessly slathered her tongue back and forth, up and down across her clit and through her slit. Latching onto the entire fleshy nub, she sucked hard and flicked her tongue across the angry little nub causing Erin to gasp loudly and go stiff, her hand tightening fiercely in Jessie's locks.

Giggling, she slid a finger up and pressed the tip against Erin's asshole, slowly guiding it in and drawing a gasp of surprise as she pushed in to the first knuckle.

"God... she's... oh fuck," Erin cried.

Alec shifted in bed, moving around to the side of Jessie and a little bit over the top of her. She giggled briefly, realizing that he was trying to see what she was doing, so she moved slightly out of the way and glanced up, winking at him and pushing a little deeper.

"So fuckin' hot," he groaned, his hand moving to rest on her back.

She resumed slurping noisily at Erin's hungry little pussy, forcing a series of high-pitched yelps from her friend as she raised both hands up beside her breasts, almost as if she were trying to protect herself.

"God... that's it... cumming..." Erin groaned, a loud cry of relief following as her stomach muscles tightened and released several times, her contractions easily felt by Jessie's buried finger through her flesh.

"Guh!" Erin cried out as Jessie pushed her finger all the way in and renewed her efforts at punishing her friend's angry little clit.

She looked up, seeing Erin's eyes rolling back in her head before it dropped back against the pillow, her body quivering madly under Jessie's torment. Long, drawn out groans and guttural grunts issued from the beautiful blonde's open mouth.

Jessie saw Alec move up, positioning himself beside his girlfriend's face as she endured the orgasm Jessie had inflicted on her, giggling as he cradled her head and slid the crown of his cock back between her lips. To her credit, Erin looked like she was doing her best to try and suck him, but she was under too much strain and could only do a half-hearted job of sucking.

Finally, she went limp, gasping as her orgasm finally relented. Jessie stopped the torture and moved up to crouch between her friend's legs as she caught her breath. Alec was contenting himself with sawing his cock back and forth across his girlfriend's open lips.

"My turn," he announced after a few seconds, and slid back out of the way. "Oh, damn, what's this?" he asked, tapping at Jessie's butt plug.

She giggled, glancing back and shrugging.

Erin hadn't completely recovered, but she was able to move enough to look at what he was indicating, a weak giggle escaping her lips as she flopped back to sit on the bed.

"Can I?" he asked, gripping the plug.

"You can fuck my ass if you like," she confirmed.

"Oh, really?" he asked. "I was just going to play with the plug a little. That's hot as hell."

"You can do that too if you want. Whatever devious little thought enters your head, I'm down for."

Alec looked like he'd just won the lottery, his grin taking in the entire lower half of his face.

"Hot," he said simply. "Babe, you need a minute?"

Erin weakly shook her head, sitting up a little more and smiling at the two.

"Work the plug out and get Jessie's ass nice and lubed," he said.

"Mmm," she said, swallowing audibly. "Yes... sir."

Jessie snickered, moving to her hands and knees as her friend moved around behind and began to gently pull at the plug that was snugly filling her rump. She was glad that she'd thought to prepare for anal earlier at Dex's as Erin deftly worked it free.

She gasped in surprise a moment later as Erin's tongue slathered in and out of her open ass, causing her to look back and see her friend's pretty face tight up against her butt.

"Oh... dear me," Jessie giggled, lowering her head and relishing the sensations Erin was inflicting. Part of her wanted her friend to keep tonguing her butt, though she knew that Alex had other ideas.

"That's good," Alec said after letting the girls play a bit more. "Go get her phone and film this for Dex. No touching yourself."

Erin whimpered pitifully behind her somewhere, and Jessie maneuvered on the bed so that both she and Alec had plenty of room. Erin had found her phone by that point and already had it pointed at the two when she felt Alec's hands on her hips.

He thwapped the crown of his cock a few times down on her soaked anus, then slowly urged it in, groaning and gripping her hip tightly with one hand. In short order, his cock was smuggled fully into her ass, and he was holding himself still as she adjusted to him.

"Good?" he asked weakly, drawing a nod from her.

Gently he began to push in and out, forcing his average shaft to slide in and out of her ass, pleasure sliding through her body and causing her to moan. His fingers dug into her flesh, plying it gently and contorting it as he pulled her back against him, thick slaps echoing in the room.

"God... so good," he groaned, his other hand joining the first and the slaps getting louder as he picked up speed. Several minutes passed as he fucked her ass, and though she enjoyed anal, she'd gotten used to Dex and his brother's large sizes back there. After a few more strokes, she felt him pull out and snap his fingers for Erin. Jessie glanced over at her friend and was surprised to see her lean over and take Alec's cock into her mouth without hesitation.

"Guh... fuck..." he groaned, pulling his girlfriend's head tight. "Dirty bitch."

Erin taking her boyfriend's cock straight from Jessie's ass was a new thing for her. She hadn't even considered what was going on as an option, but the way it was downright exciting nonetheless!

She felt the bed shift as Erin moved back from where she'd been, and Alec plunged his cock back into her rear. His hands pulled gently at Jessie's hips, drawing her back again and again as he drove in and out of her butt.

"Fuck..." he cried, a few moments before she whimpered at the feeling of warm spunk flooding into her.

He grunted in pleasure, leaning forward and putting more weight on top of her for a few seconds before he unceremoniously slid out of her, staggering back and leaning against Erin's dresser as Jessie held there for a moment before backing up off the bed and standing. She grinned, looking over at both of them, the two looking thoroughly satisfied.

Erin tossed her phone close to Jessie and flashed a happy smile before taking Alec's hand and pulling him to bed. With a snicker, Jessie watched the two get snuggled up together before she excused herself and headed to the door. Opening it quietly, she slipped out and closed it as quietly as she could again.

"Oh!" she heard behind her and turned to see Candy standing there with a surprised look on her face. "I... uh... see that you guys have been having fun."

"Mmmhmm," Jessie said happily, and stepped closer to where Candy was standing at the end of the hall. "Dex owed Alec some fun with me, so he dropped me off to let him and your daughter use me as they saw fit."

"I see," Candy said, averting her eyes. "You just love being a provocative little thing, don't you?"

Jessie giggled and nodded emphatically, but then felt herself starting to get a little messy. "Ick," Jessie said, reaching back and placing a hand on her rear to stifle the mess. "Sorry, I need to excuse myself," she explained, turning and heading for the bathroom. "I'll be right back!"

"Oh my," Candy said as Jessie hurried off to get herself cleaned up.

*****

Don

Sunday afternoon

Even though the two had wanted to see each other nearly every day that week, he and Candy had managed to contain themselves to two dates since she'd last been there the previous weekend and had given him that incredible blowjob.

They hadn't been intimate with each other since but had discussed the fact that they were going to see how things worked out for the two of them this weekend. They'd been all set to see each other on Saturday when Candy had an impromptu visit from her mother and had cancelled.

On Sunday, he'd busied himself earlier in the day with some yardwork and getting some extra work finished for his job. Once he'd finished with all of that, he'd figured that he needed to check in with his sons. Saving the project, he turned off the monitor and locked the computer before standing and heading for the door to his room.

Walking down the hall, he paused at Jack's room and knocked but heard no response. Quietly opening it, he pushed just enough to be able to peek in but saw that the room was empty. Turning around, he checked Dex's room and saw that it was empty as well. He heard voices coming from downstairs though, and turned, heading to find the source.

"It was fun, yeah, but I just wish you'd been there. So did Erin, by the way."

Jessie's voice was easily recognizable as he made his way down, turning and heading into the den to find Dex, Jack, and Jessie all in there relaxing.

"Do I know her?" Jack asked.

"Uh... yeah," Dex said. "She was at the party, oh hey Dad," he said, seeing Don as he came around the couch and waved at the group.

"Papa!" Jessie squealed happily and jumped up. It was then that he saw that she was as naked as ever as she sped over and jumped into his arms.

"Jesus," he grumbled as she hugged him, grinning widely as he patted her back, chuckling as he set her back on the ground.

"But yeah, she was at the party. She was the really pretty blonde, a little taller than Jessie," Dex continued. "She's the older daughter of Candy, the woman that dad's seeing."

"Ah," Jack said, smirking. "So... by the sound of it, she's been part of the 'fun'?"

Don took a seat on the couch, listening to his sons and Jessie conversing, and chuckling quietly to himself.

"Oh yeah," Jessie said, turning and sliding back down to the couch. She put her head in Jack's lap and her feet in Dex's, wiggling them until he started to rub them. "I may not have mentioned her before, but she's the one that does all the things that her boyfriend tells her."

"Like sex stuff?" Jack asked.

"Mmmhmm," Jessie murmured, and it was then that Don noticed her fishing around at his oldest son's crotch.

He thought about leaving but didn't want to make a scene or to make anyone feel awkward. Jessie was gonna "Jessie" no matter the time and place and it wasn't anything he wasn't used to already. Every single one of them had gotten to fuck the little sexpot, and a blowjob from her honestly seemed tame compared to what trouble she could really cause.

He watched as she lowered her face into Jack's open zipper and heard a kissing sound before he looked over at Dex and saw his younger son grinning widely as the scene played out.

"She and her boyfriend Alec went down to San Antonio with us to Fiesta Texas," Dex said, picking up where Jessie had left off. "We ended up staying the night. We watched the girls do stuff to each other and then just had sex with our own girlfriends. But later that night, she ended up fucking me while her boyfriend was 'asleep'. I didn't know that Alec had planned it all, of course."

"Everyone has a kink, I guess," Jack said, his head lolling back on the couch as Jessie started bobbing up and down in his lap.

"So, what's going on, dad?" Dex asked. His tone made it sound as if the sight of his girlfriend sucking his brother off in front of their old man was the most normal thing in the world.

Jessie made grunting noises and Don couldn't stop himself from looking over to see Jack's hand on the back of her head, pushing her down forcefully. She giggled a moment later, playfully slapping him on the leg after he let her up, but then just as quickly went back to what she'd been doing.