All Comments on 'Little White Lies Ch. 18'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrific, as usual. Crossovers are always great. Crossovers from Mentalcase are awesome. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

Hardrider56Hardrider563 months ago

Another HOT chapter from the group. Great story line

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope you take this as positive criticism. The story line has become stale. You are just introducing new characters - nothing else changes. Maybe time to end this story and move onto something new.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still love this story! Can we have one dedicated to Dex and Donna?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would be nice to see Dex & Donna again

JTSFTJTSFT25 days ago

Agree with others that it's gotten a little stale, Good ways to advance the story would be: Candy bringing her daughters into the mix with Don, including some of the rough sex she says she enjoys and Candy also getting Don to triple Jessie with his sons; Jessie fulfilling her dad's fantasy in person; and developing the Dex/Donna situation. More new characters are a negative. There's more than enough potential in the present cast and relationships. Endless serial promiscuity gets old. What does it for me is ever-deepening intimacy among an already very interesting cast, working as a group toward profound love and fulfillment of each other's needs, however unconventional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 hours ago

Sam’s old same old stuff? Just relentless, mechanical, animalistic rough sex over and over again with little emotion, little affection and zero empathy! Also the story has lacked direction for so long with nothing really happening except endless sex with anyone else but their supposedly in love with partner. This chapter finally ruined Alex’s character for me. She (more like an it now) was once my favorite character in the crossover story but the author has turned her into a mindless, emotionless, nymphomaniac fuck toy. She’s no longer acts human!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES