Liv Loves You

Story Info
Popular cam girl meets millionaire business man.
2.1k words
4.04
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  1. BosSee

Motivational speeches were not only boring, but they were scams. At least, that was how Liv saw it. She would never go to one on her own, but it seemed like her friend Kris could get her to go anywhere and do anything. No matter how boring and scammy the event was. The center the speech was being held in was packed and there were large banners all around that showed the speaker.

Evan Boss. CEO and owner of BosSee. A silly name, but one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.

There was an image of the speaker on every banner, showing a very handsome blond man. He honestly looked like a CEO in Liv's opinion. Hair slicked back perfectly and a charming smile to hide behind. Even just from the thick vinyl the photos were on, his bright blue eyes were stunning. Liv could understand how a man like that had gained such a large following. Kris was ecstatic to get to see him in person. They had gone on and on about it for the past few weeks.

Liv and Kris had been friends since college. They had been dormmates then moved into an apartment together. It had only been recently that they moved into their own homes though they were still very close. Weirdly enough, they were opposite of one another. Kris was an academic in every sense of the word. They found so much pleasure in knowledge and loved doing little experiments, one of the reasons Liv had to find her own place. Kris was a pretty plain person when it came to appearance with unruly, short brown hair and strong features such as their slightly hooked nose and the deep dimple on their chin. That was not to say that Kris was unattractive, Liv used to have a bit of a thing for them. That feeling had fizzled out years ago though and left them as just friends.

On the other side of things, there was Liv. Liv was short and small in stature, around 5'3. She had very striking features that showed her Asian heritage including her thick, long black hair that she normally kept in either a ponytail or bun so it was out of her way. She was also pretty interested in make-up and fashion, though normally she could be seen wearing more comfortable clothes like she had that day. She had come to the event dressed down in a white, cropped tank top, high waisted, black leggings, and an oversized, gray cardigan.

Kris had dressed much more professionally. They wore a business casual, gray pants suit. It even seemed that they had put a lot of time into their hair that was cut quite short and curled wildly around their head. Liv had not seen Kris so excited about something for a very long time so, she knew she needed to be supportive.

That did not mean Liv wasn't going to show just how bored this whole thing made her. When the speech began the entire auditorium was full. Liv wished she could just curl up in her seat and nap, but she wasn't that disrespectful. At least the man's voice was nice and he was something handsome to look at. His words were falling on deaf ears when it came to Liv. This was just not her thing, especially since it lasted over two hours. It made her feel like she was in school again or something and she had no desire to relive those days.

It was kinda shocking how the other people in the audience were hanging onto every word though. Often Liv's eyes would wander around and see their inspiration showing all over their faces. There had to be a reason this guy was so popular. Other than his appearance and money, Liv couldn't see how he was able to captivate a room full of people the way he did.

When it was finally over Liv thought they would be heading out, but Kris had different plans.

"Come on! He's doing a meet and greet too! I have to meet him!" Kris said excitedly, grabbing onto Liv's wrist and pulling her through the crowd to get a good spot in line. They were only behind a few other people. Thank god. Liv would just take a photo of Kris with their motivational hero and they could leave. Liv had a lot going on that night anyway.

Her phone was blowing up with messages, and Liv was typing away as she stood next to her friend. Kris took notice and leaned over a bit, shamelessly nosy as always. "Got a show planned for tonight?" they asked.

Four times a week, sometimes more for special occasions and surprise live streams, Liv had a show. Her shows were normally around an hour-long, but if she got enough tips she would extend it. These days she always ended up extending it. Not that she was complaining, Liv had the easiest job in the world. She was a cam girl. A good one at that.

Liv never thought of herself as someone with exceptional talents. She only ever got "good enough" grades. Quit every sport she ever played. And she wasn't all that creative. Liv loved fashion and she loved working out, but not enough to be some kind of social media influencer. She liked animals and had a pet cat, but that didn't make her want to be a vet or a zoo caretaker.

There was one thing Liv did have skills in though and that was pleasure.

More often than not. Liv would choose masturbation over actual sex. Liv wasn't sure if it was the people she was picking or if she just had high expectations, but the fact was that she had only ever felt pure pleasure by her own hand. Well, her toys.

This made her job all the easier. Liv had never had a partner participate in her streams. It was for the best for many reasons, but the ones that stuck out to her were that she didn't have to work around someone else's schedule and her fans preferred it that way. No one could be sweeter to her than some of the men who watched her. They sent her gifts and money "just because they wanted to see her smile". The things they would post about her were sometimes the most heartfelt compliments she had ever received. Sure, there were some creeps, but they didn't bother her much. Liv made sure to treat her fans with love and respect.

"We're next!" Kris's voice cut through her thoughts as she was replying to some messages. Liv looked up from the screen, her gaze flickering to the man sitting at a table, a stack of brand new books to his side. Evan Boss was right there, laughing and talking with the people that had been ahead of them.

Within the two and a half hours this guy talked, Liv learned about who he was. Some kind of silver-spoon heir to one of the most well-known pharmaceutical companies in the world. They produced regular over-the-counter medications as well as heavily controlled. He was a man that had been handed every single opportunity there could be in life, and it seemed he ran with it.

Ivy league graduate, CEO and owner of his family business, and successful motivational influencer. It seemed Evan understood and took advantage of social media, using it to build more of a personal empire while still nurturing the one that kept his family comfortable for generations. Now. Evan was sitting there, surrounded by books with his face plastered over the cover, his attention and charming smile directed towards Liv and Kris.

There was something about having this man's attention that struck Liv. Even though she didn't care about him being a multimillionare and she believed his motivational speaking was just a way to scam people into thinking they could be as successful as him, having his eyes on her made her... nervous. Kris was feeling much differently, they were nothing less than ecstatic just to see him.

"Holy shit! You have no idea how awesome this is, Mr. Boss!" They said as they came right up to the table, Liv trailing behind them and standing back a little with her arms crossed. It was just weird. Liv was hoping Evan would just talk to Kris for a moment and they could get out of there.

A deep chuckle came from the man. Up close like this, someone could really admire his appearance. Evan's features were very defined and strong, especially his jawline. He was on the paler side, but his skin went really well with the light color of his hair. Sporting a clean undercut made his slightly darker blond roots mix perfectly with the hay colored hair he had slicked back perfectly on the top of his head. It gave his hair a honey like look and Liv wondered if he was dying it to make it so perfect.

"I can assure you, this is just as awesome to me as it is to you," Evan said smoothly as Kris picked up one of the books from the stack, sliding it over to him to sign. Evan opened the front of the book and quickly autographed it. His signature was a bit intricate and very well practiced. Liv actually admired it for a moment, peaking from behind Kris. When she looked back to Evan they met eyes and she felt her heart jump.

Liv had to look away. His gaze was just too much. It made her want to hide and that confused her a lot.

Evan closed the book, picking it up and holding it out to Kris. They took it from him, the smile on their face permanent from excitement. "I really wanted to tell you, I got a job at one of your plants a couple years ago and I love it there," Kris's job was their entire life but, it was to be expected because their love for science and discovery knew no bounds.

"Is that so?" Evan arched his brow, still smiling as he leaned back in his chair, his legs crossed and arms folded in a relaxed manner. "What department do you work in?"

"Research and development," Kris answered. It was almost like they were seeing a star. Liv couldn't understand it unless Kris was just extremely attracted to him, not that it was very likely. Kris's relationship with romance was different from most people's. Plus, they had a serious boyfriend and he looked nothing like Evan.

A conversation between them started up and Liv zoned out a little. She was doing what she could to keep her eyes off Evan, though it wasn't working. She couldn't stop herself from watching and taking in the details of his handsome features. As he smiled and talked very small, fine wrinkles could be seen. It was because of age, but it didn't make him look old. Evan also had perfect teeth. That was always something Liv looked for in partners. Another thing she liked to take note of were hands.

It was a little strange, but hands were sexy to her. Especially smooth, well taken care of hands with long fingers and clean fingernails. Liv's eyes lingered on his hands, wondering how this one man could check all of her boxes when it came to attraction.

Liv was brought back to reality when she heard Kris politely ending their conversation. Not because they wanted to, but because there was a long line behind them. Finally, it was time to go and Liv could get back to her day. She silently turned to follow Kris, but stopped in her tracks when she heard her name.

"Liv,"

How did he know her name? Liv had not said a word to him this whole time. Maybe Kris had mentioned it to him in their conversation. Liv didn't know since she had not been paying attention. She turned, seeing Evan had a book open in front of him and he was writing in it. He didn't even look up as he waved for her to come over to the table. Liv was confused, but she walked over as Kris watched from a distance after realizing their friend wasn't following them.

"Yes?" Liv asked, seeing Evan closing the book as he stood up. He towered over her, looking much taller than he had on stage. He held the book out to her and as Liv took it, still very much confused, Evan leaned in. His mouth was inches from her ear and she could feel his warm breath as he spoke.

"See you tonight. Usual time, right?"