All Comments on 'Liv Morgan Learns to Top Ch. 01'

by AnnaJayForever

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad start. You just need to work on the placement of quotation marks to make it easier to know who's talking. And maybe make it a little longer.

ButtStuff69ButtStuff69about 2 years ago

Yeah I agree with anonymous. It needs to be clearer which characters are speaking and maybe make it a little longer. Overall it's not too bad and I'd definitely like to see more in the future.

litcalurker1litcalurker1about 2 years ago

Always like to see new wrestlefic writers on here. First suggestion I'd give, jumping off the other two comments, is just to read through other erotica stories closely, just so you can get the dialogue structure and quotation placement right. I don't want to sound like an English teacher here, but stuff like that is crucial for the readability. Readability yields story fluidity, which yields more vivid imagery of the events of the story, and for me, the more vivid the imagery, the better experience it is for me as a reader. You'll get there if you keep at it though.

But, I am intrigued, and I do want to see if you take this somewhere, like if Liv one day tops Alexa, or if Rhea comes back and fights Alexa for Liv.. Or if you write other pairings/groupings in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous