Liv Morgan Learns to Top Ch. 02

Story Info
Liv Morgan tops her first woman, Shotzi Blackheart.
1k words
4.57
3.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a total work of fiction. None of the events depicted and described in this story are true. No copyright infringement is intended. This is purely fan fiction.

It had been one week exactly since Alexa told Liv that she would be a top, an alpha in the company. At first she was hesitant and nervous but now all she wanted was to fuck a submissive little anal bitch and she had just the woman in mind. She was going to make Shotzi Blackheart her bitch. Although Shotzi wasn't a top, she was tough and somehow got respect backstage. If people knew that she belonged to Liv, they'd respect her too.

After a busy night for all three women, Alexa and Liv still dressed in their gear headed towards Shotzi in the hallway. "Hey there."

"Oh, hi Liv."

"Do you want to join us inside?" Liv looked in the direction of their locker room. Yeah. The three of them headed inside. Liv wasted no time in making her intentions clear. She pushed Shotzi up against the wall and kissed her passionately. The satisfactory feeling didn't last long though as Shotzi turned the tables. Although it felt amazing, Liv couldn't show weakness. She would be an alpha now. She wasn't anyone's bottom anymore and she would make that clear. She turned the tables again and this time pinned Shotzi's shoulders to the wall. She looked at her intently. "Take off your clothes. I'm going to fuck your ass nice and hard. Oh yeah." Shotzi did so obligingly.

"You will address me as master." Alexa couldn't help but smile. She liked this new aggressiveness from Liv. Clearly she'd taken her pointers. Shotzi began taking off her gear before being stopped by Liv. "Give me a strip tease". Liv watched as Shotzi slowly removed her gear. Slowly moving her hands along her breasts to remove her bra. She watched as her huge boobs were exposed and little to her surprise, pierced nipples. Shotzi then turned around and slowly removed her trunks showcasing her thick ass. Liv walked up just as Shotzi had completely removed her trunks and slapped her ass.

"Oh I can't wait to fuck you. You want some of this Alexa?"

"Oh yeah. Get over here and eat my cunt." Shotzi obliged. She walked over to Alexa and got down on her knees. She removed Alexa's trunks and began lapping at her pussy intensly sending sudden shockwaves of pleasure through Bliss. Liv took off her gear and attached a huge strap-on around her waist. She got down behind Shotzi and put her tongue up against her butt hole. Shotzi moaned louder than Bliss as it felt so good. Liv pushed her tongue into her ass and began tongue fucking it.

She enjoyed herself while Shotzi struggled to keep up her pace. Bliss who had become annoyed with Shotzi's lack of attention made it know. "Who said you can stop eating my cunt."

"I'm sorry my master. Please forgive me." Alexa pushed her face back into her pussy and Shotzi made sure to pleasure Bliss as best she could. Liv satisfied with the tongue fucking she had given Shotzi pushed the strap-on into her. Alexa let go of Shotzi's head as she let out a gasp. Liv's big dick filled her hole completely.

Liv began thrusting slowly but made sure to push it all the way in and pull it almost out. Alexa got up and sat on a table where she rubbed her pussy while she pinched her now bare nipples. "You like how Liv fucks you. Do you like how she fills you with that cock."

"Yes."

"You will address me as my goddess and Liv as your master."

"Yes my Goddess". Shotzi let out a sudden moan as Liv started thrusting faster. Liv slapped Shotzi's ass in between thrusting and playing with her huge breasts.

"Oh fuck me my master. Fuck me just like that. Yes. I liike how hard you fuck me. I want you to make me cum. Oh yes my master."

"You want me to make you cum you little anal slut. You want to cum huh."

"Yes my master. Please make me cum". Liv increased her thrusting tenfold. She started pounding Shotzi's ass hard and slapped her ass constantly. The sound of thighs hitting ass, moans and whimpers filled the room. "Oh I'm going to cum, oh fuck I'm going to cum". Shotzi started cumming as Alexa watched her eagerly wondering how much pussy juice would spill on to the floor. A good amount did. Even after Shotzi orgasmed, Liv didn't stop. In fact she somehow maintained her pace and continued to fuck Shotzi whose face had now fallen to the ground. Her arms could no longer support her. The electric sensations still rocked her body. "Oh shit. I'm going to cum again."

"That's right. Push her off the edge Liv. Give this bitch another orgasm". Liv smiled and continued thrusting until Shotzi had the biggest orgasm of her life. She struggled to control her breathing. Liv removed the strap-on from her ass. "Clean it". Shotzi started cleaning it with her mouth sucking all those ass juices. Alexa though had gone to work on Shotzi's pussy savouring her pussy juices. Once Shotzi cleaned the dick Liv did the same. Once they satisfied their thirst they got up and started getting dressed.

"Get up and get dressed Shotzi. From now on, you belong to me. You are mine and only mine. Do you understand me you little anal slut."

"Yes my master."

Liv gave Shotzi a nod of acknowledgement before opening the door to leave. Alexa and Liv left feeling very happy. It was a phenomenonal fuck session. "Not bad in there Liv."

"I think I deserve a little more credit than that". Alexa nudged her with her elbow and giggled. "Any idea who's next?" Alexa asked with an eager look in her eyes.

"As a matter of fact I do. We're going to Smackdown this week."