Liv Morgan Learns to Top Ch. 03

Story Info
Liv Morgan meets an old friend, Kayla Braxton.
1.8k words
4.45
4.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a total work of fiction. None of the events depicted and described in this story are true. No copyright infringement is intended. This is purely fan fiction.

Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss were walking through the halls of the of the arena. The place was still empty except for some staff and a few other wrestlers who had arrived early. Alexa had a singles match scheduled against Shayna Baszler later in the night which was no doubtedly going to hurt. Alexa's thoughts drifted from her impending beat down to thinking about how she'd never been on NXT UK to who Liv wanted tonight.

"Hey. Why are you so quiet Liv?"

"I'm looking for someone and before you even ask who it is, you'll know once I find them and talk to them."

Alexa rolled her eyes a as they turned a corner and then she saw Kayla Braxton. Kayla walked into her dressing room before closing the door. Liv walked up to the door, took a deep breath and then knocked. Alexa barely had time to react to what was happening. She hurried over to Liv and they waited for the door to swing open.

The door opened and there was Kayla now dressed in a robe.

"Oh hey guys. Come in. I was just going to relax a bit and then get dressed." Kayla said warmly.

Liv and Alexa walked in and took a seat. Liv was clearly anxious. Liv and Kayla were no strangers. They'd bottomed together before and they were also good friends. Liv contemplated how to broach the topic of sex before unexpectedly saying something.

"I want to fuck you."

Alexa sat upright in her chair. Sure she had topped dozens of women but she was smooth with this kind of stuff. A little flirtation and hints was usually enough. This though seemed desperate. Liv on the other hand felt embarrassed. She didn't mean to say it like that but there was nothing she could do except wait for a response.

"Just you or Alexa too? " said Kayla with a keen eye.

"Um."

"I'm just kidding. So you're a top now?" Kayla asked eagerly. She sat down on her couch next to Liv facing her. The Smackdown backstage interviewer wasn't really surprised. She was actually excited. It had been a long time since she had her ass pounded and she didn't really care about who was going to stuff her back door.

"Yeah. Alexa and I..." Liv said before being unexpectedly but gladly cut off.

"Are partners Kayla" Alexa said with a smile. She was uncertain about this whole thing but now she was excited. A threesome was about to happen with Kayla and her big ass being the focal point of it. She couldn't wait to pound her ass.

"Let's skip the chit chat and get to the good stuff." Alexa got up and settled onto Kayla's lap. She kissed her passionately as she twirled Kayla's hair. Liv was getting really turned on and then Alexa turned to start kissing her. Alexa's lips felt so soft and the kiss felt electric. There was just something about it.

Alexa repositioned herself slightly so that she had one leg on Kayla and the other on Liv. They took turns exchanging kisses. Liv was already feeling really wet. Everything about this was turning her on. Alexa took her shirt off revealing a black lace bra. Her breasts looked huge and her nipples stuck out ready to be sucked. Alexa and Kayla removed Liv's shirt, her bare breasts now exposed. Alexa started sucking Liv's nipples and Kayla was determined to do the same to Alexa. She eagerly removed her bra and got to work on Alexa. Alexa moaned loudly between her breast play on Liv. Alexa finally got up after a few minutes of her most sensitive erogenous zone being stimulated and took off her pants. Liv followed suit eager to fuck Kayla.

Liv felt confident about the situation. She felt like she had control and everyone was having fun. It wasn't one of those moments where she had to asert her dominance as a new top too much. She could do what she wanted especially since Kayla was a bottom through and through and Alexa would make sure it stayed that way.

Liv opened the bag she'd brought with her while Kayla, now unrobed, started licking Alexa's pussy. Liv took out two equally sized 7 inch strap-ons. She was going to put hers on but then thought about having a bit more oral sex first. Liv went back into the fray kissing Alexa passionately while Kayla started licking Liv's pussy. Alexa hadn't felt this happy in a while. This was just them having fun. She wouldn't usually please anyone besides pounding their ass but she joined Kayla and went down on Liv. Liv was surprised by this and it only turned her on more.

After tasting enough of Liv's pussy juices for the time being, Alexa and Kayla got up and went back to kissing. Liv though had a better idea. The three ladies got on all fours. Liv ate Alexa's pussy out while Alexa did the same to Kayla's ass. She slowly licked it at first before pushing her tongue in. Kayla was used to this and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Liv was obviously used to being a bottom and this was something she'd done regularly, especially for Rhea when they were in a team. Rhea, she wasn't like Alexa. She didn't view Liv as an equal. She viewed Liv as a bottom, just as everyone else did was was more than fine but now, things felt much more exciting. Liv was very tempted to lick Alexa's butt hole. She heard rumours of Alexa being a bottom when she joined the main roster but she didn't know for sure. She decided to try it out and see what happened.

Liv slowly pulled Alexa's butt cheeks apart and ran her tongue along it barely lingering on her butt hole. Alexa felt Liv doing this but didn't think anything of it. Liv continued doing this though ever so subtlety before starting to focus on Alexa's butt hole. She started to lick it. Up until now Alexa has been enjoying the sensation but when Liv licked her ass hole she moaned loudly. She was shocked that Liv actually did it. She was sure that Liv was just having fun but as a top she shouldn't allow that. Especially since Kayla was in the room with them. Even though it was out of her sight, she couldn't risk it yet she didn't tell Liv to stop. She liked what was happening. It felt so satisfying feeling her tongue push against her back door threatening to enter her.

When it finally did enter though, Alexa came to her senses after the sharp pain ended all her pleasure. She wasn't going to tell Liv anything, yet. Instead she just got up much to the disappointment of Liv who had been startled when Alexa suddenly moved out of position.

"I'm going to fuck you now." Alexa said while attaching her strap-on. Liv decided to do the same wondering if she'd gone too far.

Kayla without having to be told, put her face down to the ground and raised her thick ass into the air. Alexa looked at it and then decided to do something more exciting. Hey Liv why don't we both fuck her at the same time. Double penetration sounds like a good idea to me. Kayla's face lit up. She was going to cum really good for sure.

Alexa laid down on the couch back first. Kayla straddled her before lowering herself down against Alexa's body. The two of them looked into each others eyes. Liv got onto the couch and shoved her dick into Kayla's ass fucking her doggy style.

Alexa started thrusting, getting every inch of her cock into Kayla's pussy. Kayla couldn't stop moaning. Her holes were being stretched and she was getting pounded really good.

"Oh fuck me harder. Please fuck me harder." Kayla moaned loudly. Liv increased her pace just slightly. She was going to have a lot of fun before Kayla would cum. Alexa had the same idea and she too slightly increased her pace. "Yesss, oh fuck right there."

"You like that you dirty little slut. You like how I pound your ass and Alexa pounds you kunt?" Liv asked with a smile.

"Yes. I like it." Kayla muttered while trying to control her heavy breathing.

Liv slapped her ass repeatedly making Kayla whimper. "I can't hear you." Liv shouted.

"I like the way you fuck me!"

"That's more like it" Alexa said with a smile.

She started kissing Kayla passionately while Liv increased her thrusting. She felt like she was near the edge. The harness was rubbing directly against her clit. Alexa was in the same situation. Kayla's moaning and the way Liv spoke was really pushing her towards the edge. Kayla suddenly broke free from Alexa's lips and moaned even louder than before to the satisfaction of both tops.

"I'm going to cum. Oh shit. I'm going to cum. Fuck me please and make me cum."

Liv and Alexa started pounding furiously. They both were going to cum too. Kayla was the first to do so. She squirted a good amount onto Alexa even though she still had a cock in her pussy. She couldn't move or say anything. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her. Liv was the next to orgasm. She collapsed back onto the corner of the couch removing her dick from Kayla's ass in the process. She rubbed her clit as all her juices spilled out in front of her. Alexa was the last to enter a state of bliss. She laid there breathing heavily, overcome by the pleasure while Kayla was in the same state on top of her.

The three women finally got up after a few minutes of taking it all in.

"Clean my cock. I want you to suck it and lick every drop of your cum." Alexa commanded. Liv joined Alexa, standing next to her with her cock ready to be sucked. Kayla took turns deep throating both until they were completely clean.

"Very good" Liv said with a satisfied look on her face.

Liv proceeded to remove her strap-on and start getting dressed. Alexa did the same, reality setting in. She was in for a beat down in about an hour or so and how was she going to talk to Liv about the anal play. Maybe Liv thought that was normal for a top. No. Liv was a bottom before. She'd know the rules. She'd have to bring it up carefully. She didn't want to upset Liv. Kayla laid back on her couch relaxing.

Alexa left the room after a quick goodbye. "See you soon." Liv said with a grin as she closed the door behind her, joining Alexa in the hallway.