Live Sex Show

Story Info
Female Masturbation in Live Sex Show.
799 words
4.15
2.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first experience seeing a woman masturbate was in 1981, I was eighteen years old. I booked a short break in Paris, France. Four days in April, I recall. It was quite early in the season so I got four nights for the price of three. It was my first foreign holiday and my first flight. So exciting.

As part of the trip I had booked a sight seeing coach trip around Paris and an 'X-Rated' night time visit to a Live Sex show. I recall the female travel agent, who was very attractive, asked if I was eighteen. I confirmed I was, so she happily took my money and duly issued vouchers for my trips. Of course there were no Live Sex shows in the UK, but it was okay to sell tickets for them if they took place abroad! I did wonder if she had ever been to Paris and seen the Sex show. If I had been more confident I would have asked her, but I'm certain I didn't. I wish I could remember the travel agent's name, forgive me as it's so long ago. As a young man I found both her and the transaction quite arousing.

On the evening of the night time trip, I had to meet up with the tour guide and other clients at the Tour Office. It was quite a mild evening for the time of year. We were a fairly diverse and mixed group, mainly couples and a few single guys, I recall. There were at least two pairs from UK, aged about thirty, I guess. An older pair from USA and a young couple from Portugal.

I didn't know what to expect and I was both excited and nervous as we arrived in the Pigalle, entertainment and red light district, and got off the coach. Of course I was determined to let people think that I'd seen it all before! Just before we left the coach some one asked the female tour guide, to described the show. 'It's real hard core actual sex', she explained. She then escorted us into this very small and intimate theatre.

Our tour guide was very attractive, may be her uniform and the situation helped. I was super horny in those days, but so shy, found it very difficult to approach women. I was mainly attracted to older women, with some authority, nurses were my most favourite for years and years.

Unfortunately our guide could not stay, but informed us that she would return after the show to escort us back. I think our party of perhaps twentyfive or thirty people just about filled the place. I later realised it was designed so that the audience all got a good clear close up view of the sex! Such a great country France.

The story was based on Roman history with female statues, semi nude. At night time they would come to life and have fun. The first scene was of a very pretty, brunette woman, undressing and facing the audience she opened her legs, showing her full dark bush. Then she placed her hand on the top of her bush and pussy and began to move her hand back and forward, slowly at first then gradually getting faster. There was a distinct gasp from some of the female audience members. Later I thought that perhaps, like me, they had never seen such a sight. It was wonderful to watch the scene, just how she rubbed her pussy. I had thought women only masturbated by penetration. It was such an education for me! I had read about the clitoris and knew it was a centre of female pleasure and now I was beginning to see how it was stimulated, in real life. Although, I confess, it would be another year before I saw a 'clit' up close.

Perhaps it is best to describe the performers as erotic actresses and actors as there was plenty of dialogue as well as sex. She continued to masturbate, very focused on the task at hand. She began to moan softly and build towards her orgasm. Can't be certain that she did actually climax, but she definitely enjoyed herself.

It was so erotic to experience a woman pleasuring herself, and knowing she was making cocks hard and pussies wet. Much respect to this delightful and sexy young woman.

The whole audience seemed to enjoy the show and afterwards on the coach I noted the British women were happily talking about the show with their partners. I played it cool at the time, but have always been greatly impressed by my first experience of a woman masturbating for her own pleasure and the excitement of others. Still turns me on today, but now I get to join in the fun!