All Comments on 'Live to Serve Ch. 01'

by VanillaBoi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story although there were so many different races that it was confusing since there was no backstory on them which makes it difficult to understand the comments and general movements they make. I know this can come later but I thought I would bring it up as the only thing I found somewhat disconcerting. You still managed to create a large world with many inhabitants in such a short story that it makes it impossible to not want to read more of your work. Thanks for posting this.

VanillaBoiVanillaBoiabout 1 year agoAuthor

In response to the first big comment I understand it was confusing and i did the little backstory on purpose! I am planning for the story to travel as I write more chapters and during so we might come across some characters and share some light on the wondrous races and world! After all even though its written in a third person style Percy only knows the basics with what he has learned from being in the castle! So as he travels he will learn more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy this is good more please good sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow so good man please more

Ak610Ak610about 1 year ago

Nice one. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaBoi@VanillaBoi
Just a simple lil fella trying to write stories for others to enjoy the uniqueness!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories