Live Without Regrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided him in. She always liked doing that. And the look on his face was reward enough for the manual labor. She could see the rapture take over his expression. She smirked with pride. Plenty of women her age had lost what she'd worked so hard to maintain. Enjoy that tight pussy, Brandon. I worked hard to give it to you.

He gasped and she used the chance to take his mouth with hers. Her come was on his lips and she loved the flavor. She would have gladly done less dignified things to have the taste of her pleasure in her own mouth. She knew boys liked it feeding to her and she liked the semi-taboo nature of it. But she could already sense Brandon's style and his power. At the restaurant he'd been dominant, but still respectful. She expected him to fuck her the same way.

There was an undercurrent to him, but they were still making first impressions. Some other night she would be his bitch, but for now, he was going to fuck her like a princess.

Her eyes flashed as he bottomed out inside her. The cock was good. Thick, with a good head. She knew that much from the car. But feeling it where she wanted it the most was a reminder that boys were better when they were bigger. And this was a big boy who was taking her now.

He grunted as she enveloped him. She felt him spreading her inner self open a bit. She saw God over his shoulder and felt that fire that every woman had felt since the dawn of time. That feeling of fullness and fulfillment. The satisfaction of pleasing a man and having him please you in turn. The connection that could only be achieved from a divine union. The sparkle that came from a truly hot fuck.

She kissed him deeply and let him work. Her job was to be alluring and ready for his moves. She ran her hands over the strong arms that fondled her chest. She raked her nails down the tight skin on his back. She felt truly alive and felt every inch of his body tuned to her pleasure. To be so intimate with someone was to truly have his full attention.

Another kiss and she knew she was hooked on him now. He was pumping away for all he was worth. She could feel her core building and building under his cock. Just like in the restaurant or at the observatory, he was leading the way and escorting her to her destination. She arched again and said his name. He responded with a hip movement that made her gasp in appreciation.

"Fuck, Brandon... that's so fucking good. Yeah, just like that, yeah," she said, trying to give him some encouragement. He knew his cue. He gave it to her over and over and she moaned her thanks into the dark room.

He kissed her neck and she felt a rush as his teeth bit into her slightly. He wasn't using his words right now. Ferocity could do that. She loved that animalistic rush of pain and fear that came with that small bite. She wanted to fan the flames.

When he pulled back, she found his eyes again. He wanted to know that he hadn't gone too far. She smiled up at him and felt his rhythm shift. He slowed slightly. His face shifted from passion to concentration. For a moment, she wasn't sure why, but when he shut his eyes, she knew what he was doing.

"You're trying not to come, aren't you?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

He nodded. It was taking all his focus. He really wanted to make this good for her.

"Oh, you are so fucking sweet," she said, looking into his eyes. "It's okay... I know it's crazy good. Don't hold back."

"You haven't come yet," he said.

She almost laughed, "I came like five times when you were going down on me."

"That doesn't count," he said. She craned her neck up and kissed him. She fell back and put a hand on his face. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned as he hit a good spot inside of her.

"Fuck...nnnn, that totally counts. Who taught you all these rules?"

He just shook his head again. It was so cute to see him trying this hard. She wanted to tell him that he'd already impressed her, but why let all this effort go to waste. There was a better way.

"Brandon," she said, using his name and feeling his cock twitch inside her when she said it, "You wanna slap me, don't you?"

He tried to look shocked, but he wasn't as good at acting as she was. He'd admitted it over dinner. It wasn't an accusation, she was just setting the table.

"It's okay. I know you want to. I'm saying it's okay, sweetie," she put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in for another of those deep kisses. Those were starting to get truly addictive now.

A bead of sweat ran across his hairline and she knew he was working hard. He shivered at the thought of slapping her. His cock pulsed inside of her. He was so close and the thought was a terrible tease.

She stroked his cheek with her hand, "It's okay," she repeated in a breathy whisper.

"If I slap you, I'm gonna come," he said. He was losing the battle now. She wanted to rescue him from the struggle.

"If you slap me, I'm gonna come," she said. She meant it. She'd been doing this long enough to know what her pussy liked. She'd been craving a strong hand across her jaw for a while now.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She went in for the kill, "Slap me, Daddy."

That did the trick. Most guys couldn't resist that word coming from a petite girl with big tits and bubblegum lips. She got what she wanted. The slap was hard and loud and came from a place of love. She felt his fingers and the sting and the pain shot a white-hot bolt of lightning from her face, through her heart, right to her clit.

She clamped down on that thick cock buried inside her and felt him come in time with her orgasm. She raked her nails down his strong arms and heard that feral growl come out of his mouth. Her eyes were shut tight as the little ball of energy exploded from her core. She felt her body clench everywhere at once. She wasn't sure how long the ripples lasted. For a bit, she could feel him as well. His pulses filled the condom and she tried to clamp harder to make it better for him. Truthfully, she felt her energy drain right out of her curled toes. He had put everything into this last push and her body was just as tired now. She opened her eyes and saw something truly scary in his face. Affection, devotion, tenderness... and something more that she didn't want to think about. Way too soon for that. Way too much too fast.

Before her brain could take her out of her post-orgasmic haze and start making problems for her again, she felt a new sensation. Mean and terrible. He was pulling out of her, slowly. Her body immediately fought to keep him in place. He moaned and whimpered. It sounded so cute and pathetic, but he stayed put. She knew he was just trying to be polite, but he was caught in her trap now and only she would decide when to release him.

"Fuck," he whispered. She felt his lips on hers again and drunk in his kiss. She needed his lips more than air. Kissing him felt like going home. Her tongue licked his and she felt him shiver and moan again. For guys, this part could be torture. She'd known that for a long time. It was cruel to keep him overstimulated for too long. She saw that sweet boy above her and gave him back control of his body.

He slipped out of her, gasped, and nearly collapsed into her. A last burst of strength put him on his side next to her with a groan. She reached over with a tired hand and patted his flank. A nice pet for a good boy. She smiled at the ceiling and tried to remember the last time it had been this good.

He was breathing heavy and ragged and she could tell from the way the air moved through him that he wanted to talk, but either didn't have the energy, or couldn't form the words. Either way, it wasn't necessary. His face spoke volumes. Sweet, tender, panicked volumes.

She reached for his hand, the one that had slapped her, and kissed his fingertips. She found his eyes with her own.

"That felt so good," she said. It was the one sentence that would tell him everything he needed to hear.

He just nodded and his eyes shut. He relaxed again and his shoulder rolled back.

She reached down and fumbled a bit to take off her black thigh-highs. They'd done their job, but they weren't comfy to sleep in. She spotted her heels on the floor. One was at the end of the bed, the other was against the wall. She vaguely remembered kicking that one off, but hadn't realized how far it had flown. She tossed the nylons down and turned to look over her shoulder.

He was already out. It made sense. It had been a heck of a week for him. And she'd likely drained everything he had left. He lay there, spent and slumbering. Her knight without a stitch of armor. He'd served his princess well and she wanted to reward that.

She stroked his cheek with one hand and he curled his face towards her warmth. She leaned down and kissed his jawline. That was quickly becoming her favorite of his features. She'd make plans for it later.

With that little chore done, she slithered up the mattress and found the spot she'd wanted most. Her back to his chest. Those strong arms enveloped her as the little spoon and the mix of cool air and warm bodies created a perfect pairing that helped her drift right off to sleep.

Somewhere along the way, a sheet came up to cover her shoulder. A strong hand was still taking care of her. She was too tired to be aware, but she gave a soft mewl of thanks as the warmth returned to her neck.

Daylight took a while to find her eyes. The morning light played through the window glass and warmed her body from belly to neck. She reached back and found empty space behind her. She vaguely wondered why. Before she could investigate, something else became more important.

For the second time since she came into this apartment, the Earth moved.

She felt the quake rattle the bed from side to side. Living in California, such things were a part of life. Maybe a four-pointer, but it was still enough to scare her. Her heart started to beat fast. She turned, trying to find a doorframe to stand in.

Before she could move, he was there. He pounced on her in a flash. She heard the shelves rattle. Books shaking and the lamp shifting back and forth. He took her wrist and pulled it down. He towered over her as she lay on the mattress. She twisted and he moved to keep her body under his.

"Stay still," he said, looking down. She realized what was happening. He was shielding her body with his own. His bulk covered her petite frame. Again he was in her service. She felt a rush of emotions flood into her soul. Safety. Devotion. Security. He was literally putting his body between her and danger. He'd done it on instinct. He'd done it because it wouldn't have occurred to him to do anything else.

"Can you..." he said, nodding to the pillow behind her head.

"Oh, God... yeah," she said, taking the pillow and wrapping it around the back of his head. It wasn't much, but if a ceiling tile fell, it might help.

She looked into his eyes again as the world moved around them. He felt like the only thing that was truly stable in her life. He held rock solid as the Earth trembled. It was over in a few seconds. She felt the vibrations stop and for a moment, all was silent but their breathing. She felt his arms shift to wrap her in a hug. She hugged him back. Holding on as tight as she could.

"You okay?" he asked, over her shoulder.

"I'm okay," she said, into his ear. The warmth filled her up again.

She kissed his jawline again. Felt the scruff of his unshaven face scratch wonderfully against her perfect skin. She smiled up at her protector.

Her cynicism had nothing left to say. She'd looked for the trap, the dangling dagger, the flaw, the terrible hidden thing. She knew he wasn't perfect. No one was. She just knew she could trust him. It went beyond sex. Beyond romance. Beyond intimacy. Trust had been gone for so long that it truly surprised her that it had come back with an extra fifty pounds, wearing a nerdy pair of glasses.

She nodded and kissed him again.

"I'm okay."

12