All Comments on 'Livestream Humiliation Pt. 01'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well, it is obvious that this guy is black, as the average length of a black guys cock is 3 inches and pencil thin, so at least he wrote the truth about that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For me, a three -3 -. If this is what floats your boat, it would likely be rated as five plus - 5+ - with accolades added.

Truly, a well ordered story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Love this story so much I came hard in my hand -- and ate it all up.

I'm not usually into incest stories but this one really turned me on, especially the SPH. I myself have a pencil dick and I know what it's like to be naked in front of a woman showing her my thin penis. I can't wait to read the next few chapters - where the dad will be submissive to his hot sexy daughter, he will put his little willy in her pussy, and after he cums inside her he will then lick all of his cum out of her cunt.

5 stars for this 1st chapter. I can't wait for the next ones.

Subone1Subone1about 2 years ago

Great start! More chapters please!

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

Read this story again. It is so so very very much a turn on for me. Please continue. I can't wait to read about Daddy stroking for his daughter and her friends, cumming all over her tits, and then licking it up. He would then lick her cunt and she would ride his face (after a big cock fucked her and left a juicy load inside for him to eat).

Please continue. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...