Livestream Licking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaili eagerly rimmed Abella, working her tongue over the tight pucker and letting the saliva drool out of her mouth so she could spread it around with her tongue and then push inside. Kaili began tongue fucking Abella while joining Bella in fondling that great ass and the sisters shared Abella's fuck holes with gusto.

"YESSSSSSSSS OHHH FUCK YEAHHHH GODDAMN SEXY SISTER SLUTS!!!" Abella cried out joyfully for the camera. "OOOOOH MY GODDD FUCKKK OHHH FUCKKK YEAHHH LICK THOSE HOLES! FUCKING SHOVE YOUR FACES INTO MY FUCKING CUNT AND MY ASS! FUCKING EAT ME YOU SEXY BITCHES! OOOOH FUCK YOU TWO WANT TO BE LIKE ME SO BAD! YOU BOTH WANT TO BE NASTY PORN STARS! UGHHH FUCKKK I'LL SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE! MAKE ME SQUIRT OHHH YESSS MAKE ME FUCKING SQUIRT!"

Abella had been with so many women over the years both personally and professionally that she had honestly lost count. But this was some of the most fun she'd ever had fucking girls. Bella was such a good fuck friend. She was always so enthusiastic and she matched that enthusiasm with genuine skill. She was voracious pussy eater and Kaili was pretty fucking good too. Abella loved having one sister eating her pussy while the other tongue fucked her ass. She felt so slutty and happy to have her holes sandwiched between the Thorne girls' tongues and she knew it wasn't going to be long before she came.

One of the reasons Abella was such a well known porn star was how sensitive her pussy was and how easily she came. She could literally leave puddles of squirt wherever she went and she had done that in her scenes many times before. She was multi orgasmic and she would come so intensely too. Abella could feel that happening and she urged her friends to make it happen as the camera pointed right at her.

"Use your fingers Bella! You know what to fucking do!" Abella urged.

Bella definitely knew what to do. She might not have known quite how to make herself squirt yet but she knew just how to make Abella do it. Bella loved when Abella squirted, which she did all the time when they fucked. She loved being able to get that kind of intense reaction from a woman she was having sex with and she loved the way it tasted and the way it felt splashing all over her hand and her face and how she could rub it into her skin and be all messy and slutty.

It was such a thrill to make Abella squirt and Bella went for the prize. Abella was already so juicy thanks to her arousal and the way Bella had been drooling into her pink folds as she had licked her. That made it so easy for Bella to take two of her fingers and slide them up into Abella to get at her G-spot. That was the spot that really made Abella go and Bella always knew how to find it. And as she did this, Bella used her other hand to rub Abella's pussy lips. She stimulated her friend's sensitive slit and made Abella shriek with delight as she kept on licking her too while she used her fingers on her.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK! OHHHH YEAHHH FUCK ME BELLA! FUCK ME KAILI FUCKKKK OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK YEAHHHH KEEP WATCHING AND KEEP TIPPING OHHHH FUCKKKK I'M GONNA COMMMMME!!!" Abella promised, her tits erotically shaking on her chest as she fucked both sisters' faces and enjoyed the feel of Bella's fingers stimulating her G-spot and her cunt lips. "OOOOOH YESSSS KEEP FUCKING WATCHING ME!!! OHHHH FUCKK YESSS OHHHH FUCKKK YESSSS OPEN WIDE BELLA! FUCKKK OHHHHH FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSS FUCKKKK SQUIRTINGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSS FUCKKK YESSSSSSSSS!!! FUCKKKKK!!!"

Abella let out an ecstatic growl of desire as her cum gushed out of her squirting out like a blast of lust from her vagina into Bella's open mouth and even splashing onto her bare tits. The liquid shot out of her and coated her friend like Abella had done man times before but Bella didn't stop there. She kept fingering and rubbing and licking her friend and Kaili did it to Abella too, working her tongue up her asshole and rimming her with passionate aggression as Abella didn't stop coming.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OHHHHH MY GODDDD! FUCKKKKK FUCKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHH!!!" Abella roared as another sticky, hot blast of squirt exploded out of her onto Bella's face and running down her chin and neck. "YESSSSSS DON'T EVER FUCKING STOP! MORE MORE MORE MORE OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKK MORE OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Bella knew just what to do and what would give everyone a hell of a show too. She stopped what she was doing but only so she could get out from under Abella and turn her friend over so Abella was lying on her back on the bathroom floor. Bella had squirt dripping off her face and a huge smile from ear to ear as she got Abella on her back and started finger fucking her even harder.

Bella's fingers made a loud squelching noise as she shoved them back into Abella's cunt and the wet, squishing continued as she pistoned her fingers in and out of her friend, hitting Abella's g-spot over and over and over again as she rolled her eyes back in her head and roared out in intense pleasure.

"FUCKKK YESSSS BELLAAAAAA FUCKKKK ME OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSS!!!" Abella growled out in ecstasy as a third gush of squirt shot out of her cunt and splashed Bella in the face, soaking her red hair and even getting all over the tiled bathroom floor.

Just like in her movies, a puddle of squirt was forming on the bathroom floor and Bella kept on going, thrusting her fingers in and diving back into Abella's sopping wet hole to lick up the sloppy mess of girl squirt and get even more of it. Kaili eagerly joined in too. First she kissed Abella to feed the porn star the taste of her own ass and she moaned when Abella hungrily sucked on her tongue to get more of that flavor.

Kaili then leaned down beside Bella and they licked away at Abella while Bella expertly finger fucked her to get another taste of squirt. Bella and Kaili's bare asses were taking up most of the camera view as they bent down in front of Abella but none of them cared and neither did the audience as the tips kept ringing in and the comments cheered on the intense, wild show.

"YESSSSSSSSS! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK! OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSSSSSSS! BELLA! KAILI! FUCKKK!!!" Abella screamed out as her body shuddered from the immense stimulation of two tongues and Bella's wicked fingers working her over.

One last huge gusher of squirt blasted out of Abella, soaking both sister's on their faces and in their hair and leaving them dripping with the mess as they both laughed in delight and started to kiss as Abella gasped for breath and collapsed onto her back on the floor.

Kaili and Bella wantonly made out, smashing their lips and tongues together to share Abella's squirt and then they kissed their porn star lover. Bella kissed her friend first and then Kaili did it, both of them sharing the taste of her own squirt with Abella. And then they both kissed her together, making it a three way kiss where they all spit the squirt into each other's mouths and rubbed their sweaty, messy naked bodies together.

The three women stayed like that for some time, kissing and caressing each other in orgasmic afterglow. Abella began licking her squirt off of Kaili and, especially, Bella's faces and they kept kissing her again and again while their hands roamed all over each other' tits and asses.

The fans kept cheering on the show in the comments and likes but the tips had slowed down significantly by now and Abella, being the most experienced at this, knew it was time to end the show.

She crawled over so her face was the main thing in the camera's frame and she addressed everyone still watching.

"Hope you boys like that shit," Abella laughed. "Mmmm I'm going to go and teach these two bitches how to squirt now and if you're extra good we might log on again and do another show. But that's it for now! Bye byeeeeee!"

Abella turned off the webcam and Kaili reached over for her iPad to end the livestream. The three women were left breathing hard and smiling and so excited for more. They'd all crossed the line tonight but none of them had any regrets right then and they all wanted more.

Whatever consequences there would be were something that would be felt later. Right then it was all about feeling good.