Livestream Licking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But most importantly, it wasn't just likes and comments that were flooding in, it was tips. The money was flowing like someone had yanked out a spigot and the more Bella and Kaili touched and kissed the more they gave. And Abella wanted to make sure that the Thorne sisters didn't get so lost in each other that they forgot to urge everyone to give.

"Tell them you'll stop unless they tip! Make them pay up if they want to see you go down on her Bella!" Abella urged, speaking up for the first time since she had started watching them make out.

"Oooooh yeahhh good point!" Bella giggled, her voice a little slurred from her desire and how fucked up she was. "Mmmm you heard her boys! Fucking empty those wallets you little pay piggies! Give us all you've got and I'll give Kaili all I've got! If you want to see more then you'd better pay! If you don't pay I'll take Kaili to my room and eat her pussy there and none of you'll be able to see it!"

Bella had popped off of Kaili's erect nipple to urge on the show's watchers and the threat of her bringing a premature end to the livestream had people reaching deep. Money started coming in more than ever with tips to Kaili's account and Bella moaned in response before circling her tongue over Kaili's areola and then flicking it against her nipple before moving over to her sister's other breast and doing the same thing there.

"Mmmm you like that pervs? Like seeing me suck on her great tits and lick these yummy fucking nipples?" Bella teased as a little bit of saliva dripped out of her mouth and coated Kaili's skin. "Like seeing me suck on my own sister's sexy fucking titties? Jack those cocks to it boys! Do it with one hand and tip with the other! You gotta pay for us to play!"

Her own reservations now gone, Kaili started urging them on too as she kept fucking herself on the dildo and letting Bella play with her tits.

"Yeahhhhh they've all wanted to see you naked for so fucking long Bella and they have to pay to see it!" Kaili moaned. "Show them your big tits and that hot fucking ass! Ooooh spread your legs later and let them see your cunt before I go down on you! Mmmm yeahhh let's let them see us fuck like we always do when there's no fucking cameras around! You're seeing the real life shit now, guys! You're seeing what me and Bella are like! Ohhh yesssss suck those tits Bella! Suck my fucking tits! I love when you play with my nipples you little lezzie whore! Ooooh fuckkkk yessssss do me Bella! Fucking let them see us fuck!"

The audience got quite the show as the livestream got an up close view of the Thorne sisters in incestuous heat with each other. Bella licked Kaili's nipples as the older sister bounced on the dildo and sent her tits jiggling in Bella's face. The horny redhead circled her tongue over the erect pink buds and licked them all over, getting her areolas wet with saliva, before sucking them back into her mouth. She moved back and forth from breast to breast and slid her hand between Kaili's legs to rub against the lips of her labia.

"Fuckkkk you're so wet! I love how fucking wet you get!" Bella moaned. "I couldn't stand to see you not able to come from that piece of shit vibrator! I wanted to get in here and tongue fuck you and make you come so hard for everyone to see!"

"Yeahhhh do it Bella! Fuck me!" Kaili moaned. "A toy could never be as good as you anyway! Ughhh fuckkkk I can't believe you're doing this! Mmmm my sister is so fucking hot! You wanna see it boys? Wanna see Bella eat my pussy? Wanna see her fuck me? Wanna see me come all over my slutty sister's sexy fucking face?"

"Oh they want it! They fucking want it bad!" Abella laughed, stepping more into the bathroom and bringing her own naked body into frame. "They're going fucking nuts in there!"

Kaili leaned over to see her own iPad that was set up near the camera and her eyes lit up when she saw all the lewd comments and frantic begging for her and Bella to fuck. She loved getting that kind of reaction but most of all Kaili loved the money that was pouring in. That was what really made her wet and she smiled when she saw this was easily going to be her most profitable show ever and all it took was the promise of incest to get it there.

"Ooooooh fuckkkk yeah they are!" Kaili laughed. "Let's give them a real show Bella! Fuck me baby! Do me like the slutty sister you are!"

"Yeahhhh I'm such a slut and now everyone gets to see it!" Bella lustfully moaned as she pulled off of Kaili's now wet chest. "I'm a sister fucking slut! Mmmm fuckkk I wanna have the world see me do you Kaili! Get that fucking butt of yours in the air! Let everyone see it!"

Kaili was putty in her sister's hands and she did exactly what the younger girl told her. She got up and got on her hands and knees instead, pulling herself off of the dildo and making it easy for Bella to grab her by the cheeks and spread her buns open to show off her holes to the camera.

"You like this? Like seeing this juicy fucking cunt?" Bella moaned out in dirty desire, so elated to be doing this and not caring a bit about the consequences. "Look at how fucking wet she is boys? Look at this pussy drip?"

Bella was not exaggerating. Kaili was visibly soaked and Bella ran her fingers over her slit as she used her other hand to keep her sister splayed open. Bella was really getting into putting on the show and she rubbed her sister's labia and even gave it a sexy smack which made Kaili groan in bliss.

"Fuckkkk ohhhh fuckkk I love that shit Bella!" Kaili moaned. "Mmmmm fuckkk do it baby! Smack that pussy!"

"Mmmmhmmm I know what my sister likes!" Bella moaned as she looked into the camera and let the world in on her most intimate secrets. "I fuck this tasty, juicy hole any time I can! I LOVE fucking my sister! I love eating Kaili's cunt! I love tasting her cum!"

Bella let out a long "mmmm" as she licked Kaili's slit right for the camera, slowly dragging her tongue over her intimate folds and savoring the taste of her juices. And then Bella got even naughtier.

"And look at this pretty fucking butthole!" Bella lewdly giggled with a happy moan. "Mmmm you pervs were watching it get fucked but now you get to see me do this!"

With Kaili on all fours and her ass sticking up it was so easy for Bella to hover over her buns and keep them spread open as she started licking Kaili's tender pucker, tasting how the dildo had loosened her. Bella purposely gave everyone a great view of her tongue touching her sister's asshole and then she let loosed a big gob of spit, letting it drool out of her mouth and into Kaili's crack so it could get into her hole and she could smear it around with her tongue.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Bellaaaaaaaaa ohhhh fuckkkk yesssssssssss ohhhh my fucking God I love when you tongue my ass!" Kaili panted out. "Ooooooh fuckkkkk get it wet! Fucking drool into my ass and get your tongue in there! Ohhhhh you dirty butt eating slut! Oooooh I love you Bella! Fuckkkk ohhhhh fuckkkkkk yesssssss do it! Fuck me baby sis!"

"Mmmmm yeahhhh I love my sister's ass! I love eating this pretty fucking asshole and burying my face into these sexy fucking cheeks!" Bella groaned, grabbing onto Kaili's bare buns harder and shaking them for the camera as she licked and probed her sister's hole for the world to see.

Abella kept darting her eyes from the sister show to the comments flying in for the livestream. She was rubbing her pussy so frantically as she did it too. Abella could feel and hear the squish of her juicy fucking folds as she rubbed herself and she made that squish even louder when she stuffed her fingers into her own hole. She rubbed herself harder and made her eyes roll back into her head a bit from how good it felt to see the filthy comments telling the girls what to do.

By now the people watching the show had recognized her famous naked body and they were urging her to join in too. And since Abella could never resist becoming part of the show, she obliged them by getting down on the floor in front of Kaili and spreading open her legs so she could present her sopping wet pussy to her friend's sister. The camera couldn't quite see it at this angle but there was no question what Abella was doing and what she wanted.

"Eat me Kaili!" Abella urged. "Lick that pussy while you get fucked by your sister! Let's give them a fucking show! I want everyone to see how much the Thorne sisters love porn star pussy!"

Kaili certainly didn't know Abella as well as her sister did but she had licked that pussy before and she wasn't about to turn down the invitation. Kaili was moaning like crazy from the way Bella was rimming her and she didn't hesitate to push her face down into Abella's spread open crotch. She attacked the adult film star's pussy and began lapping away at it like the thirsty slut she was, tasting Abella's dripping juices and making her moan.

"Yessssssssssssssss ohhhhh fuck yesss Kaili! Taste that pussy! Lick it up you fucking slut!" Abella moaned out as she played with her own little tits and let her friend's sister feast on her wetness. "I get so fucking turned on when you girls mess around with each other! Now the whole world can see it! They can see how fucking twisted you beautiful bitches are! Fucking sister fucking sluts! Ohhhhh Kaili! OHHHH FUCKKK!!! Yessssssss right there baby! Fucking lick my pussy like you lick Bella's!"

And while Kaili lashed her tongue at Abella, Bella took things to an even dirtier level too. She knew the camera was mostly focused on her and she picked up the dildo that had just been shoved up Kaili's ass and pushed it right into her mouth. She started eagerly sucking it for the camera and going ass to mouth from her own sister.

Bella lustfully fucked her mouth with the toy, drooling all over it with extra enthusiasm to play it up for the camera. Closing her eyes and really getting into it, Bella swallowed the cock expertly, something she'd been getting a lot of practice with lately when she used sex toys with her friends. She glided it in and out of her mouth, taking it down her throat with no resistance and then pulling it out with a lewd, wet pop and a big smile on her face.

"Kaili's ass tastes so fucking good!" Bella moaned out while looking right into the webcam. "Don't you boys wish you were here to fuck it? Don't you boys with you were shoving your dicks right into this hot fucking booty?"

As she asked these provocative questions, Bella ran her hand all over Kaili's bare bottom and tantalizingly teased her sister's freshly rimmed hole with her finger. And when she saw the comments flying in on Kaili's iPad that, yes, they indeed all wished they were fucking the blonde's ass, Bella let out a sexy laugh.

"Well too bad boys because this ass is all fucking mine!" Bella laughed before taking the dildo, now newly coated with a glaze of her saliva, and pushing it up Kaili's ass.

Bella wickedly began fucking her sister from behind, shoving in the dildo at a pace she knew Kaili enjoyed, not too fast or too roughly but with enough vigor so the girl could really feel herself get fucked. The action naturally got an instant reaction from Kaili as she pulled up from Abella's pussy to moan out for her sister in intense desire.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk! Ohhhh Bella!" Kaili groaned. "Do it sis! Fuck my ass! Take that fucking ass! Oooooh yessssss fuck it good Bella! I love taking it up the ass so much! Especially when you're the one fucking me! Let them see what a good slutty sister you are!"

Bella had every intention of showing off just what an amazing sister she could be because she knew to really come, Kaili was going to need more than just this plastic dick up her butt. Where the vibrator had failed to get Kaili off, Bella was hellbent on succeeding and she began licking her sister from behind, tonguing her drooling slit with practiced licks just how she knew Kaili liked it. And while she licked her, Bella began fucking Kaili harder with the dildo, pushing it in with a pace that rapidly began to quicken.

"Such a hot fucking ass! Such a tasty pussy! Ughhh fuckkkk I've got such sexy fucking sisters!" Bella groaned in between licks, her dual stimulations making Kaili squeal in desire and passion while she licked Abella. "Take it up your great ass Kaili! Ooooh fuckkk drip your pussy right into my mouth! I want everyone to see how much I love my sister's pussy! Mmmm fuckkk I want everyone to see what a horny fucking lez I am! Gawwwd you all think I'm just a tease now? You all think I'm just doing this to play around? Watch me now you perverted fucks! Watch me get buck ass naked and fuck my sexy slutty sister! Ughhhh yeahhhh watch me fuck her ass and eat her pussy! I'm not fucking around! I'm hardcore!"

Bella was getting more and more into this by the second. She loved that people were looking at her having explicit sex, not just with another woman but with her half-sister. She was so fucked up right then and she couldn't even begin to fully appreciate the consequences of what she was doing as she let the world see her engaging in lesbian incest but Bella was too horny to give a fuck. She had never been wetter than she was as she crossed every line she had been hesitant to cross on her own OnlyFans page.

She wasn't hiding anything now. She wasn't teasing and not showing. She wasn't keeping people from what they all wanted to see. She was letting it all hang out. She was letting them see her tits and ass in all their glory. Bella was sure they could see her cunt too and she loved it. She wanted them to see how dripping wet she was. She wanted them to see her have sex. She wanted them to see her fucking Kaili's ass while she tongued her pussy.

While she licked and fucked, Bella would sometimes glance over at the iPad and she would see the comments flying in at an insane pace along with too many likes to count and, most importantly tips. She couldn't read any of the actual comments because she was very busy tending to her sister's needs, but Bella was sure they were nasty and hot and so very shocked to finally see her let her freak flag fully fly as she went nuts on the livestream and ass fucked her sister while tonguing her cunt.

"Yeahhhhhh fuckkkk yeahhhhh! Keep giving up the cash! Give us that fucking money!" Bella babbled in between thrusting her tongue into Kaili's gooey pussy, tasting all of that hot juice while she fucked her sister's ass with the dildo, thrusting it into her and making Kaili grunt and groan. "You fucking pervs! Watching me fuck my sister! Checking out my wet fucking cunt! Watch me make her come! Watch me make her fucking ass shake! Ohhhh fuckkk yeahhhh you'd better fucking pay to see this or else I'll drag her back to my room where there's no fucking webcam and I'll take this hot ass all for myself! Pay up you fucking fucks!"

Bella was too out of her mind to really know what she was saying but she sure meant it as she pumped the fake dong in and out of Kaili's asshole and used her free hand to smack her sister's cheeks. She slapped them so sexily, just like she knew Kaili licked and licked her even harder, getting even more turned on knowing people were paying to watch them fuck. She was a real porn star now, just like Abella, something that was not lost on the actual porn star in the room.

"Oooooh yeahhhh make them pay Bella! No fucking free shows! Make em pay to see you tongue fuck Kaili! Eat your sister's cunt you dirty little ho!" Abella groaned out, reveling in the incest happening live in front of her and how what Bella was doing to Kaili made Kaili lick her harder. "Fuck her ass Bella! Fuck Kaili's ass! Fuckkkkkkk fucking make her come while she eats me out! Fuck you girls are nasty and I fucking love it! Make them pay to watch! Get your hot ass sister Dani in here too! Ooooh bring in your big tit mommy too! Ohhhh yeahhhh make it a Thorne family fuck fest for the whole world to pay to see! Ohhhh fuck yeah Kaili! Eat that pussy like your slutty sister does! Fucking swallow my cunt juice you fucking bitch! Ohhhh yessssss yessssssss fuckkkkk keep fucking her Bella! Make Kaili come!"

Not surprisingly, Kaili wanted the same exact thing and she even pulled up from Abella's pussy to urge her younger sister on.

"Yessssssssssss make me come Bella! Show them what we're fucking like when the cameras are off! Make me come sis!" Kaili moaned, Abella's juices making her lips glisten as she thrust her ass back to meet Bella's motions with the dildo and to mash her pussy into her sister's face "Do me right up the butt just how I fucking like it! Ohhhhh fuckkkkk my fans always ask me to get you into the fucking videos I do! I never thought you'd actually fucking do it! Oooooh my slutty sister Bella! Ohhhh you nasty little dyke whore! I love you so much Bella! Fuck my ass! Ohhhh fuckkkk I love hearing the money coming in as you fuck me Bella! Fuckkkk hearing that ca-ching makes me so fucking wet! Do me Bella! OHHHH FUCKKK YESSS BELLA OHHHHH FUCKKKK YESSS OHHH RIGHT ON MY CLIT AS YOU FUCK MY ASS! OOOOH MY GODDD YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME!!!"

Kaili really was getting turned on by the sound of the tips coming in but as much as she loved getting that money, she loved what Bella was doing to her even more. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. She and Bella had sex so often these days but it was always off camera. Bella had barely shown a nipple in her own OnlyFans page and now she had crashed her livestream with her porn star BFF and it was turning into the best night ever for Kaili.

"More more more more more!" Kaili lustfully moaned before shoving her tongue back into Abella's juicy honeypot. "Fuck me more Bella! Ohhhh yessssss fucking lick my cunt while you do my ass! Fuck me Bella! OHHH FUCK DON'T STOP OHHHHHHHH YESSS BELLA MAKE ME COME BABY OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Bella wanted to make Kaili come so much. She loved her sister and she loved her body. She loved fucking her and she loved knowing people were watching her do it. She felt like a total porn star now and she purposely bent over now to shove her bare ass out toward the frame of the camera so people could see her round, bare cheeks and check out her dripping slit. Bella wanted everyone to see how much she was enjoying this and how much it was turning her on to put on such a filthy show.

Bella thrust her tongue into Kaili quicker and faster, working over her clit with skilled licks while using one of her hands to keep thrusting the dildo up her sister's ass. Bella used her other hand on herself. She started twerking her thick, pale Cuban booty for the camera and reaching around back to slap her own ass. She smacked her own rear for the benefit of the audience and she heard a flurry of "ca-ching" sounds when the tips flowed in even more.

People were really giving their money now and Bella wickedly rubbed her fingers over her own slit as she reached behind herself. She coated her fingers with her juices and then pushed one right up her own butt, penetrating her little puckered ring as she lapped at Kaili's clit and stuffed the dildo up her ass.

"Come for me sis!" Bella moaned while she licked, her words muffled by the pussy lips in her face. "Fucking come all over my tongue Kaili! Oooooh fuckkkk yessssss come for the whole world to see how much I love eating my sister's pussy! Fucking come you sexy bitch!"

Kaili let out a series of long, passionate moans and gasps as she had to pull up from Abella's crotch because of how turned on she was. The camera couldn't see it since her backside was facing it but Kaili was rolling her eyes back in her eyes and grunting out like a whore from how her sister was making her feel.

Bella was so good at making her come and Kaili was right on the verge of it. She'd done this with Bella so many times but never for an audience on her OnlyFans page. Kaili had done lots of explicit shows. She'd fucked her girlfriends with toys and let them fuck her. She'd sucked dick and gotten herself stuffed with cock for her audience. She'd taken it up the ass multiple times. But never had she ever done a show like this and the way the sounds of those coins cashing into her account kept flowing along with every moan and grunt and gasp she was making heightened the pleasure to a point where she could no longer hold back from orgasm for a second longer.