Livestream Licking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fuckkkk that would be SO hot!" Bella moaned out as she shifted her eyes back and forth between Abella's beautifully XXX face between her open legs licking away all over at her flaring, splayed pussy lips and right against her swollen clit and the view she had of Kaili moving up and down on the big dildo up her ass while making little gasps as she rubbed the vibrator against her pussy. "Fuckkk yesssssss I'd give them all a fucking show! Kaili and I would get so many more fucking subscribers that way too! Everyone tuning in to see me fuck her right up her tight fucking booty!"

The idea of shocking the world by getting on the live stream and putting on an incest show with her half-sister appealed to Bella immensely and not just because she was horny as fuck and high out of her mind.

The truth was even if she hadn't been high she would have wanted to do this. Ever since she had gone to the mansion and discovered this whole new world out there that she'd been too afraid to experience, Bella had turned into a different kind of woman, one who took big risks and wanted to shred conventionality and do whatever she wanted. She wanted to shock people.

She had pierced her nipple and started showing off her body all the time. She had admitted publicly she was bisexual. She'd even openly stolen her brother Remy's girlfriend, something that was still a bit of a sore spot between them. Bella had made it clear to the world that she loved to get high and fuck women. She'd practically rented a billboard on the freeway to spell it out for people and she wanted to push her own limits even more by getting on that live stream too and showing the world how close and Kaili were.

Bella was high enough that this sounded like an awesome idea but still cognizant enough to know there would be consequences. Not only would Bella reveal herself to Kaili's big audience when she hadn't even truly posted a revealing nude picture of herself on her own OnlyFans but no doubt people were recording the stream and were going to pirate it. If she did this she was going to make herself and Kaili infamous within moments and while part of Bella was REALLY excited by that idea and the idea of forever marking herself as someone who openly had sex with her own sister she still held back because she recognized this was something she could never undo once she did it.             

It was so tempting just to go and do it, especially because of how good Abella was lapping away at her honeypot. Bella had watched a whole bunch of Abella Danger scenes before she had directed her in her movie and she had felt an instant connection to her not just because of the fun connection of their names. She had seen the way Abella threw herself into such extreme scenes with enthusiasm and she had loved watching Abella taking on those huge cocks, multiple ones at a time sometimes, and squirting everywhere like a slutty firehose over how good they were fucking her.

But what Bella had especially liked about Abella was how much she loved pussy. Some porno girls you could instantly tell they were faking being into women. But not Abella. She loved girls. She loved eating pussy and tongue fucking tight, tasty girl ass. She loved sitting on a girl's face and Abella loved both dishing out the toy treatment and being on the receiving end of some huge fake dongs. She was a dyke. Bella had recognized it instantly and she had felt like she and Abella were kindred spirits because of it.

Now that she and Abella were regular fuck buddies, Bella knew it even more. That girl was one of the best fucking pussy lickers she'd ever had. Better than Chloe. Even better than some of the girls at the mansion. Abella could make her come in buckets and she was doing another amazing job at her pussy right then and there as Bella writhed nakedly in her bed and let the porn star tongue fuck her while she gawked at the wicked live stream coming from Kaili.

"Ohhhhh my fucking Goddddd ohhhh fuckkk yeahhh yeahhhhh you know I fucking love that!" Bella gasped out in need as she felt Abella pause her licking and sucking enough to slide her finger into her folds, twisting it in just the right way and hitting her spot with precision. "Fuck me! Fucking make my cunt all creamy Abella! Make me fucking drip right into your hot fucking mouth! Ohhhh yeahhhhh fuckkk that finger feels so good! Bang my dirty fucking pussy you sexy slut! Fuckkkkkk! YESSSS FUCKKKK!"

Abella smiled up devilishly as she slid a second finger into that drooling fuckhole, making Bella's pussy squish as she worked her over and flicked her tongue against her clit. Abella stimulated Bella even more as she pressed her fingers into that greedy little hole and kissed and licked all over those tender spots that she knew Bella loved to have paid attention too. And through it all Abella stared up at Bella with her trained "fuck me" eyes full of lust and desire, peering through the soft ginger fur of Bella's bush to give her the full treatment.

"Yessssss ohhhh fuckkkk ohhhhh fuckkkk OHHHH YEAHHH GO DEEPER WITH THOSE FUCKING FINGERS BITCH!" Bella cried out in joy, meaning "bitch" as the highest compliment she could pay the XXX goddess that was pleasuring her. "OHHH YESSSS FASTER! OHHH FUCKKM YESSSSS OHHHH SO GOOD! UGHH FINGER BANG THAT FUCKING PUSSY ABELLA! OHHH YEAHHH LICK IT UP TOO! OOOOH FUCKKK YEAHHHH SHOW ME WHAT I SHOULD FUCKING ACT IN THE NEXT SCENE I DO WITH YOU!"

That was another one of Bella's favorite, unfulfilled fantasies. She knew her horny fans had been disappointed that she hadn't actually been in the sex scene with Abella and that she hadn't fucked on film. And that had completely been by design. Bella had wanted to give the world a taste of her perverted side but not the whole thing and she had deliberately teased everyone knowing that linking "Bella Thorne" and "porn" together would get a million clicks and drive everyone over to her social media, which it most certainly had.

And she had continued the tease by doing those music videos where she and Abella were playing lovers and dancing and grinding into each other so provocatively. She wanted everyone to know she and Abella were fucking without actually showing them the explicit evidence because it turned her on to tease and tantalize. Yet she also wanted more. She couldn't just walk up to the line and stop. There was a burning desire inside Bella to cross that fucking line.

It hadn't just been her most perverted fans who had wanted Bella to actually do a porno scene. She had wanted to do it too. She had wanted to cross over and go from Disney girl to porno star like that hot redhead chick who had been on Boy Meets World but instead of waiting until her sitcom fame had faded, Bella had wanted to do it when she was still a known name and a big time presence on social media. Doing an actual porno scene at the height of her fame was such a hot idea for her and her pussy would get so wet whenever she thought about getting fucked on camera for people to actually see.

When she and Abella had done their first music video together and had twerked their sexy butts off for it barely wearing anything at all to cover their cheeks, Bella had really wanted to a XXX director's cut where she and Abella got totally naked and really went at each other. She had wanted to fucking devour Abella when the cameras were rolling and bury her face in that hot porno ass while Abella had twerked for her, feeling those thick, juicy booty cheeks smacking into her face. She had wanted to make an absolutely filthy cut where she tongue fucked Abella and made her squirt all over and where she had ridden Abella's face like she was desperate for her tongue in her twat, which of course she really was.

Bella hadn't had the nerve to actually do that on camera. She and Abella had gone wild on each other once the cameras had been put away but she wanted more. Bella really did want to go absolutely fucking nuts with her porn star friend and devour each other's cunts and asses while they immortalized it digitally. She was scared to take that step but she knew she wanted it.

Bella totally felt like she could do it if she could get over her own fear. She could and become a porn star in the process, even if she only did one scene. She wanted everyone to see her naked. She wanted everyone to see her fuck. She wanted everyone to see how much she loved it. And she wanted everyone to get all their panties in a twist over it as they choked on their outrage while she did whatever the fuck she wanted including having sex with her own sister.

"Yeahhhh more! More! More! Fucking give it to me bitch!" Bella moaned while Abella licked her fingers clean of her fuck juices and then shoved them right back into Bella's folds. "Make me fucking squirt like you do!"

Abella had long promised to teach Bella how to squirt just like she had learned to do it but she hadn't fulfilled it yet. Instead Abella had teased Bella about it, saying she hadn't done enough to "earn" that yet and making her wait and ache for it. And Abella wanted to make her wait a little bit longer as she chose to push her buttons a bit more.

"Mmmmm maybe...but only if you fuck your sister first!" Abella wickedly laughed. "Get in there and fuck her and I'll teach you both how to be squirting sluts!"

Bella gasped and groaned at the sound of that. Fuckkkk that sounded so fucking sexy and she badly wanted to do it too. She wanted to have Abella teach her pussy to gush out and she wanted to fuck Kaili silly for everyone online to see. But she didn't take the bait...at least not yet.

She was so close though. Bella wanted it so fucking much and when Abella dove back down to her pussy and licked her faster than before, her tongue lashing away at those splayed, drooling lips Bella felt herself get breathless. She was right on the verge of orgasm and Bella was doing everything to keep here there without actually pushing her over. And while Abella used all her skill and experience to keep Bella in a state of panting, gasping heat, Bella kept gawking at Kaili as the girl seemed to be having trouble getting herself off.

Kaili was still moving up and down that dildo but the vibrator wasn't doing the trick like she hoped. She was trying desperately to have an orgasm but finally pulled herself off the toy and turned to face the camera, holding up the vibrator like she was angry at it.

"I don't think this one is that good!" Kaili declared in her live stream, her sexy tits on full display to the camera. "So, this sucks! Normally I come from anal really hard!"

Kaili then lowered herself back down onto the dildo, flexing her ass and moving it up and down while fucking herself. But she was still having trouble reaching orgasm and that was what finally pushed Bella over the edge. She couldn't stand to just watch Kaili's bouncing ass cheeks as her sister groaned in horny frustration. She felt like she had to do something.

"Ughhh fuck it! She needs me!" Bella groaned in need both for her own orgasm and to help her sexy sister out.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do to help her?" Abella asked eagerly, licking Bella's juices off her lips as she enjoyed the look of lustful determination on Bella's face.

"I'm going to fuck her!" Bella declared. "I'm going to get in there and eat her pussy and fuck her ass and make my sister come! Mmmm fuck her fans are going to berserk when I eat her out!"

Abella loved the sound of that and she poured more gasoline onto Bella's raging fires.

"You dirty fucking slut!" Abella excitedly giggled. "You gonna crash her live stream and eat your sister's cunt? All those pervs watching and jacking off to it! Think of how much they'll pay to see sister fucking! Think of how they'll do anything to see you shove your face into Kaili's ass and tongue fuck her so she can cream your tongue! Think of how much everyone's gonna fucking go nuts for Bella the sister fucking porn star!"

For someone as high and horny as Bella was, that was exactly what she wanted to hear and Abella knew it. Bella wasn't thinking clearly but her clearly stoned eyes were also full of fire and lust as she got up off the bed and marched out of her bedroom naked so she could go tend to Kaili in the other room.

"You coming?" Bella asked and for Abella the answer was obvious.

"Fuck yeah I am!" the porn star eagerly replied, bounding after Bella just as naked as she was.

Abella was dripping juice down her leg from how exciting this was. She couldn't remember the last time she had been this wet and she ran after Bella down the hallway. Abella loved seeing Bella's juicy ass bouncing as she ran. That girl had such a great butt, so thick and round and Abella loved fucking it. God, Bella was such a sexy fucking slut and the idea of Bella just throwing all caution and inhibition to the wind and fucking her own sister live on OnlyFans had Abella's heart thumping with excitement.

She could feel the adrenaline in her veins and she could only imagine what Bella was feeling. Abella knew deep down this was going to have enormous consequences for Bella and Kaili and part of her mind was lecturing her, telling her to be a good friend to Bella and to talk her out of this. But that little voice of conscience was drowned out by the much louder voice inside her that was horny as fuck and desperately wanted the sisters to fuck live for their fans.

Abella knew things would never be the same if this happened and she didn't care about any consequences. She was too stoned and too wet and too excited to listen to her conscience. She needed this to happen. She needed to be a part of it.

"Do it Bella! Your sister needs you! She needs you to make her come!" Abella cheered the redhead on as she followed that bare, bouncing butt down the hallway. "She needs help! You have to help Kaili! She's all frustrated and horny and she can't come without you! Give her your fucking tongue and eat that slutty sister snatch live on the fucking air! Show the world what a dirty fucking whore Bella Thorne really is!"

Bella had no common sense anymore. It was lost in a haze of weed and desire. She couldn't think straight and the last thing she wanted to be was rational about this. She loved Kaili so much and she wanted to be a good sister for her. She wanted to make her feel good. She wanted to make her come and she didn't care if the world saw her as an incestuous dyke freak. She needed to fuck Kaili and she needed to do it now.

Bella stormed down the hallway of her own home until she got to the guest room where Kaili was doing her livestream. Kaili had been in the bathroom fucking herself and Bella walked right in as she was filming not caring that the camera angle was pointed right at the doorway so there was a clear shot of her full frontal nudity and her face.

Kaili was kneeling on the floor and bouncing up and down on the dildo with her jiggling ass right in front of the camera. She had her eyes closed and was desperately trying to get off from what she was doing but she heard the footsteps and when she opened her eyes she was quite shocked to see her buck naked sister standing there.

"Bella? What the fuck? I'm filming!" Kaili groaned, still fucking herself even as she tried to shoo her sister out of there. "Get out! Fuckkkk I'm live!"

"I know!" Bella declared, not caring who saw her. "I was watching! I saw that fucking piece of shit vibrator couldn't get you off and I knew I needed to help you! Let me help you sis! Let me eat your pussy while you fuck that yummy booty of yours!"

"Whaaaaaaa..." Kaili began to gasp in shock at Bella's sudden incestuous offer but she couldn't even get full word out of her mouth before Bella kneeled down on the tiled floor with her and kissed her right on the lips.

It was way more than a sisterly kiss and Bella didn't care that it was being streamed out live. She needed to do it and she didn't pause for even a second to think about what she was doing. She just placed her hands on Kaili's face, caressing her cheeks and passionately kissed her like a lover and not a sister, making no attempt to hide what she wanted to do to Kaili.

"Mmmmm Bella!" Kaili moaned in response when the kiss ended, bouncing more slowly on the dildo up her ass but still doing it as she tried to get her mind wrapped around what was happening.

Kaili was stoned too. She usually was when she did a livestream. It helped with her nerves about getting naked and fucking herself for people to see but she wasn't nearly as stoned as Bella was and she realized what was happening was going to have ramifications.

"No! Bella! Mmmm oooooh noooo!" Kaili moaned, feeling so much desire for her little sister but also knowing that they couldn't do this during the livestream. "Mmmm fuckkk we can't! I...I...gotta shut this off!"

Kaili turned around like she was going to reach for her portable web cam and stop the filming but before she could, Bella grabbed her arm and stopped her from doing it.

"It's okay! I want them to see!" Bella groaned out in raw lust and eager need to be a very, VERY bad girl. "I want them to see me love you Kaili! I want them to get a great fucking show! I want you to have the best fucking OnlyFans page! And I want all you perverted fuckers out there to tip like your lives fucking depend on it! If you want to see me fuck my sister then you'd better fucking pay! Tip you fuckers! Tip with everything you've got!"

Bella then kissed Kaili again, bringing both of her hands up to her half-sister's tits and massaging them with an erotic touch. She fondled Kaili's impressive bouncing breasts as the older girl began fucking herself more intently on the dildo. Kaili's objections to this quickly faded and she squeezed her ass around the sex toy that was wedged up it and kissed Bella back, making it clear that they'd done this before and that they both wanted it.

"Mmmmm yeahhh Bella yeahhhhhh!" Kaili moaned, succumbing to her own desire and her need to come as she bounced harder on the dildo, fucking her own ass while her sister kissed her and felt up her tits. "Show them what sluts we are! Show them how nasty we get! Mmmm suck my titties Bella! Lick my fucking nipples!"

"Ohhhhh I'll do that and more!" Bella promised, kissing Kaili's sexy lips again and then leaning down to start sucking on her sister's tender nipples. "I'm going to fuck you Kaili! I'm going to let everyone see how much I love my sister! I'm going to make you come and let them watch as I suck on your cunt and get you off like the dirty slut I am!"

Abella was in the doorway now watching the naked sisters go at it. She had one hand rubbing herself and the other was holding her phone as she watched the livestream. She had the show going on right in front of her so she didn't need her phone, of course, but she held onto it so she could see the likes coming in. Every time someone liked the livestream a little heart icon floated across the screen and once Bella had gotten involved and started kissing Kaili and playing with her tits it had become a blizzard of hearts across the screen.

And not only were the "likes" flying fast and furious so had the comments. Abella could tell that more people were logging on as she saw the chat started filling up with new people. Word was obviously spreading online that Bella had gotten involved and that she and Kaili were about to give people a real show.

Comments like "OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT FUCKING TEASE BELLA IS FINALLY FUCKING NAKED!!!" and "HOLY SHIT! THEY'RE GOING TO FUCK!" and even lewder remarks like "SUCK HER CUNT YOU DIRTY SLUT!" "ASS FUCK YOUR SISTER YOU SEXY BITCH!" were flowing in and Abella loved seeing them all. She loved knowing people were getting off to the sister show just like they got off to her movies and Abella loved imagining all the guys who were probably furiously beating off to watching Bella and Kaili make out.