Livestream Licking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH BELLA FUCKKK OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS FUCK MEEEEEE OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD FUCKKKK YESSSSSSS FUCKING WATCH ME COME YOU FUCKING PERVERTS FUCKKKK WATCH ME COME FOR MY SISTER FUCKKKK!!!" Kaili cried out from the triple pleasure of pussy licking, ass fucking and tip collecting. "OHHHH YESSSSSSSS FUCK ME BELLA! YESSS YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS COMING FOR YOU OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD BELLA! OHHHHH!!!"

As Kaili came, Bella kept licking. She was lost in lust for her sister as she tongue fucked her furiously and lapped up the juicy cum that was filling her mouth. And she kept on putting on a show as she did it too, twerking her bare butt for the camera and adjusting the position of her head in a way that she knew people could see her licking Kaili from behind. She wanted them to see that they weren't faking this and they were really fucking.

Bella wanted them to see her make her sister come and she wanted them to see how fucking hot she was for it.

Kaili cried out in the ecstasy of release as the "ca ching" sounds flowed in just as loudly. People kept tipping at the sight of Kaili's orgasm and they kept demanding more in the comments. They loved seeing the sisters fuck and they wanted more, which is exactly what the Thorne girls and their porn star friend wanted too.

"Now you do her!" Abella moaned to Kaili, taking over as director for now. "Open up her legs and fuck her! Eat Bella's pussy you sexy fuck! Tongue fuck little sister's cunt!"

"You know I will!" Kaili moaned, licking her lips as Bella eagerly lay back on the bathroom floor, bending her knees and opening up her legs so she could invite her own sister into her ginger treasure. "I love eating Bella's pussy!"

Kaili heard the sound of more tips being sent in and she smiled for the camera, almost as if it reminded her that a live show was going on.

"Is that what you pervs want to see? Me eating Bella's pussy?" Kaili purred out seductively, playing it up for her audience. "Wanna see me do incest? Is that what you motherfuckers want? Me going dyke and eating my own sister's sweet pussy? Mmmm turn toward the camera honey, let them all see your twat Bella!"

Bella moaned and nodded her head, eagerly swinging her body around so she was once again facing the web cam and fully displaying herself for the camera. She even pointed right at her pussy as juicy arousal oozed out of it.

"See that? See how fucking wet I get from fucking Kaili!" Bella moaned out as the wild sounds of more tips flowed from the iPad and hearts danced across the screen as another flurry of likes followed the lewd closeup of Bella Thorne's pussy, something her OnlyFans subscribers had never seen before. "You like seeing my pussy? All you pervs have wanted to see me naked for so fucking long and now you get to see it? You get to see this fucking tease's wet pussy and see my sexy sister lick it!"

"Oh yeah sis, they've been dying to see this pussy," Kaili moaned as she reached down between Bella's legs and ran her fingers over the girl's glistening slit. "They've been begging me to get you into the shows! You were teasing them way too much on your page but now everyone gets to see everything! Ooooh they finally get to see these big fucking tits you've got!"

Kaili reached for Bella's breasts and jiggled them for the camera, a gesture that made Bella laugh and moan at the same time before the sisters started kissing each other with open and wanton desire. This was even more intimate a show than Bella fucking Kaili up the ass and going down on her. The sultry, wet tongue kisses between the sisters showed the connection between them and raging desire they had for one another as Kaili fondled Bella's tits and played with her piercing as Bella returned the favor to Kaili's tits.

They kissed each other over and over again, the money sound ringing again and again and again as they showed off just how much they were into this and made it clear that their incest was not just for show. They were deeply into fucking each other and Kaili only broke the kiss so she could crawl in between Bella's outstretched legs and start licking away at her drippy pink hole.

"Fuckkkkkk! Ohhhh yeahhhh do it Kaili! Eat my pussy!" Bella moaned out in need while her sister's wonderfully sexy tongue licked at her slit and started to work over the spots she knew Bella loved. "Ughhh yeahhhhh Abella had me right on the edge before and now I need to fucking come so bad! Lick it sis! Lick that juicy wet cunt! I want everyone to see how much I fucking love it when you go down on me! Ooooh gawwd yeahhhhh do it Kaili! Lick it! Fuckkkk!"

Abella had been watching the show from just out of frame. She'd been content to let the Thorne girls be the stars of the show and for everyone to check out the wickedness of their desire for one another. She had picked up the dildo Bella had been using to fuck Kaili and she had started sucking on it while she had rubbed herself over the sister fuck show. Abella had never gone ass to mouth with Kaili before, even though she had certainly done it with Bella, and she savored the new taboo taste of her friend's sexy sister all over the toy.

But with the camera going, Abella couldn't stay at the sideline forever. She got more involved by sliding into the frame and kissing Bella right on the lips as Kaili went down on her. She and Bella began making out, something they'd done many times in their music videos, but this time the show wasn't a tease set to music. This time it was a real, lustful kiss and they rubbed their tongues together while smacking their lips.

The kissing between the two women made it clear that this was not just for show either and that Bella and Abella were a lot more than friends and video playmates. They tongue kissed with open, genuine desire while Bella moaned from Kaili's licking. Their hands quickly moved to each other's tits so they could enjoy the touch of each other's bodies and they openly fondled their chests while the camera live streamed it out.

"You gonna come?" Abella asked with a moan as she heard Bella whimper and quiver while she toyed with her friend's nipple piercing. "Gonna come for the camera?"

"Yessssssss! Fuck yessssssss!" Bella moaned back. "I'm gonna fucking come from Kaili licking me! Fuck! I'm so fucking wet! Ughhhh I need to come so bad! I want everyone to see me come!"

"You're going to be a porn star now Bella," Abella teased as she erotically fondled her friend's tits. "Everyone is going to see you get fucked now! Mmmm you'll have to get even nastier on your own OnlyFans now! Do a scene with me for your page! Ooooh we can both get ass fucked and squirt all over each other and everyone can watch you be a dirty, nasty porn slut just like me! Wanna do that Bella? Mmmm want me to get a big strap-on and fuck your big yummy booty right in front of your OnlyFans subscribers so they can all jack off to seeing your ass clap as I'm nailing it? Oooooh you're gonna have to do that to me too so I can teach you how to squirt! Fuck my big, juicy porno ass in front of all your fans so they can see what nasty girls we fucking are!"

"Yesssssssssss ohhhh Abella fuckkkk yesssssssssss! I want to be a porno slut like you! I want to get nasty and get fucked!" Bella moaned out. "I want everyone to see how much I love fucking you and how much I love Kaili licking me like a dirty slut! Fuckkk teach me how to squirt like you did and we can get all naked and nasty like everyone who saw our music videos wanted! My fans want to see me fuck you so bad! They wanna see our juicy asses clapping as we fuck each other like slutty bitches! They want to see me eat your pussy and tongue fuck your ass and make you squirt right into my open mouth! Please teach me how to squirt Abella and let my fans fucking pay to see it! Ohhhh fuckkkk please ohhhh OHHHH KAILI YESSS OHHH FUCKKKK YESSSS OHHH FUCK ME KAILI! OHHH PLEASE MAKE ME COME OHHHHH!!!"

Bella was breathing hard and gasping out in sharp bursts of air as Kaili kept on licking. Kaili had her tongue burrowed in Bella's pussy, thrusting into her drooling folds as her face was tickled by Bella's soft, ginger bush and her juices flowed right into her mouth to be lapped up by her tongue. Kaili loved doing this to Bella and it showed. She had been practicing at eating her sister's pussy so much lately and she just hoped their sister Dani would see this and Bella's mom too so they could all join in for the next show.

"Mmmm fuck Abella, you had this pussy really fucking juicy for me!" Kaili moaned. "Mmmm thanks for turning my slutty sister on so much! I'm going to lick the cream right out of your pussy Bella! I'm going to swallow it down and let everyone watch me do it! I know what you like baby! I know where you love to be licked! Mmmm and I know my naughty sister Bella wants a finger up her ass, doesn't she?"

"No!" Bella immediately gasped back, catching Kaili a bit by surprise before smiling and finishing her thought. "I want TWO fingers up my ass! Mmmm fucking finger my fuckhole while you lick me Kaili! Make me come with my own sister's fingers right up my butt as you suck the cream out of my cunt!"

"Such a naughty fucking girl! Mmmm so greedy! Wanting two fingers and not one up your slutty ass!" Kaili giggled. "Ooooh you'll get all you want you dirty girl! Two fingers right up your fucking hole!"

Kaili got back down to licking away at Bella and while she did that she rubbed two of her fingers against Bella's slit. Bella was sopping wet and that gave her all the lube she needed and more as she took those fingers coated in Bella's sex juices and slipped them up the younger girl's puckered ring. Bella lay back even more, lifting her legs up higher in the air so Kaili could have easier access and Kaili took advantage by sliding those fingers into Bella, going up her ass and making her shudder in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk ohhhhhhh motherfucker that feels SO fucking good!" Bella rapturously moaned. "Ohhhhhhh yessss c'mon Kaili! Buttfuck your sister! Let everyone see what we're fucking doing every night at home! I love when you get your fingers up my ass! My sisters fuck me so good! They make me into the fucking whore I am now and you all get to see it! You finally all get to see me fucking naked and you get to see me taking my sister's fingers right up my ass! OHHHH LICK ME KAILI! OHHHH FUCKKK YESSSS LICK MEEEEE OHHHHHHH FUCKKKK YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME COME BABY! OHHHH FUCKKK YEAHHHH WATCH AND FUCKING TIP YOU CHEAP ASS MOTHERFUCKERS OR ELSE WE'LL TURN THE CAM OFF AND KAILI CAN MAKE ME COME WITHOUT YOU WATCHING OHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Bella's horny demand resulted in another huge wave of tips flowing in and as the cash sound rang out again and again and again, Kaili licked Bella's pussy harder and faster as she worked her fingers in and out of Bella's tight, juicy rear. And that wasn't the only stimulation Bella was getting either as Abella started flicking her tongue against the redhead's nipples while running her hands over the curves of Bella's big tits and even rubbing her friend's sexy tummy.

"Shove those fingers in deeper Kaili!" Abella instructed. "She likes that! Ohhh yesssss make her come Kaili! Just slide those fingers in! Right up her ass!"

Abella then looked over her shoulder so she could smile into the camera, giving that sexy porno girl look to the audience that they all knew so well.

"I fuck Bella up the ass all the time!" Abella told the viewers. "She's such a slut for it! Just like me! I know you all thought she was a tease because she wouldn't get naked for you on OnlyFans but now you see what a dirty girl she really is! Look at her! Getting licked by her sister and getting fingered up her ass! You're gonna be naked online all the time now, won't you Bella?"

"Fuck yes!" Bella cried, too on the edge to think clearly about what she was saying. "I'm gonna be fucking naked all the time now just like I am at home when I'm fucking my hot sisters and all my friends and when I'm fucking you Abella! Ughhhhhh fuckkk I'll set up like a 24/7 sex cam and let you all watch me lick and fuck and be a total fucking goddamn whore for you all! OHHH KAILI! OHHHH FUCKKK OHHH RIGHT THERE! FUCKKK YOUR FINGERS FEEL SO GOOD WHILE YOU LICK ME! HARDER! OOOOH FUCK FINGER FUCK ME HARDER KAILI OHHH YESSSSSSSS! OHHH FUCK YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Abella's tongue worked over Bella's pierced nipple and flicked against the swollen bud again and again as the redhead writhed on the floor from the double stimulation her sister was giving her. The camera gave everyone watching a great view of Kaili's naked body bent over so she could suck and lick Bella's pussy while fingering her ass and the audience also got to look right at Bella moaning out in endless ecstasy while her big tits bounced and the porn star licked all over her nipple.

It was a view none of them had ever thought they would ever actually get and the new subscriptions to Kaili's OnlyFans page were growing by the minute. The comments expressed everyone's amazement and the likes were flowing in but none of the women cared about likes or comments. They just cared about the fucking and the sound of the cash coming in too. They were doing this for fun to be sure but they weren't doing it for free and the sound of the tips being added to Kaili's account helped get Bella off from her sister's tongue and fingers.

"OHHHHH FUCKKK OHHHH KAILI OHHHHHHHH FUCKKK WE'RE BOTH FUCKING PORN STARS NOW OHHHHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSS THEY'RE PAYING TO WATCH US FUCK OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSS!" Bella cried out in ecstasy as she came and fed her hungry sister her fuck cream while grinding her hips into Kaili's face and smearing her pussy all over her lips. "OOOOOH KAILI FUCKKK OHHHHHH YESSSSS FUCKKKK OOOOOOOOOH EAT MY CUM YOU SEXY SLUT! EAT IT UP WHILE THEY WATCH OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKK YESSSS YOU'RE ALL WATCHING ME COMMMMME FUCKKKKKK!!!"

Abella watched with carnal delight as Bella had an intense orgasm against her sister's mouth, feeding her all of the cream she had to offer. Bella was so fucking hot when she came and it was turning Abella on so much to watch this incestuous fuck show while knowing she could make it hotter by teaching these girls to squirt all over each other and gush their cum out.

Abella was pawing at her own pussy as she watched Bella come and then kiss Kaili so they could share the taste. Bella yanked her sister right on top of herself before she even gave herself a chance to catch her breath. The sisters looked so sexy like that, Kaili on top of Bella, their lips mashing together in a wicked kiss and their tits rubbing into one another. Abella thought it would be so hot if they just started scissoring against each other, rubbing those sweet, cummy cunts together but she wanted something even more than that because she was horny as fuck.

"Eat me Bella!" Abella moaned, planting her pussy down on her celebrity friend's face as soon as she and Kaili broke their sultry, taboo kiss. "Tongue fuck my pussy! I wanna squirt right into your fucking mouth and let everyone see you swallow it!"

Bella let out a happy little whoop of delight when Abella said that and she didn't hesitate. Her hands reached around back to squeeze Abella's juicy ass cheeks and she gripped them hard, digging her nails into her sexy skin to press her cunt against her mouth so she could start licking her furiously. Bella loved to eat Abella out and it showed as she began lashing her tongue against the porn star's dripping pussy while Abella rode her face reverse cowgirl, giving the camera a great view of her naked body and the way she was eager to hump herself against Bella's famous face.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss oooooh yeah Bella ooooh let them all watch you eat porn star pussy!" Abella urged with a big moan as she played with her own tits and rode Bella's tongue. "You're not a fucking tease anymore! You're a porn star just like me! Fuck me Bella! Show them all how much you love eating me out! Show everyone we weren't just teasing in those videos and that we've really been fucking!"

Bella had posted photos of her and Abella on her OnlyFans several times but they'd never shown what people wanted to see. They always had them in lingerie and doing light kissing and touching but never actually the kind of hardcore fucking that Abella's fans were used to and that Bella's fans were so keyed up to see. But they were getting that now as Bella's tongue lapped away at Abella's honeypot and licked up the juices that had been dripping right out of her.

Bella knew Abella's pussy so well. She knew what the woman liked and what got her off. She didn't hesitate to do all of that and more to her friend as she licked away at her and tongue fucked the porn star in full view of the Internet and all the new subscribers hurriedly joining Kaili's page before the show ended.

In both of the music videos she had directed with Abella in them, Bella had made them be in an intense sexual relationship. It had been so much fun to shoot those videos and fuck around with everyone when they all went berserk online when she released them. Bella had laughed at every comment about how she was a no-talent whore and just looking for shock value and that her music was bad. She didn't give a fuck what people thought and she was having so much fun doing music like that those videos which were just excuses for her and Abella to dress up slutty and roll around the bed and twerk in their underwear.

Bella had loved getting everyone all worked up with those videos but now she knew she was making the best video of her life as she feasted on Abella's pussy and tongue fucked her hard. She loved the taste of her friend's juices so much. She could never get enough of them and now the whole world could see her acting like a total slut and sloppily eating the pussy that had taken huge dicks on camera and had gotten fucked countless times.

"Ohhh fuck yeah Bella! More! More!! Ohhhhh fuckkk yesssss give me more of that fucking tongue!" Abella cried out. "I got so fucking wet watching you and Kaili fuck! Make me come Bella! Make me fucking come! Ohhh fuckkkk yessss yessss fuckkk ohhhh yeahhh fuck me Bella! Fuck! I love how you eat my pussy! Ooooh fuck you do it so good! Yessssssss she eats my pussy all the fucking time! I want all you boys to know that as you jack your cocks off while watching this! Bella's no tease! She eats cunt so fucking good and you're just seeing it for the first time! Ohhhhh enjoy the show boys! Jack those fucking dicks and pay up you nasty boys!"

Abella loved staring right into the camera as she said this. She knew all the tricks about how to position her body for the camera to get the best angles when she fucked. And she was showing them off right then as she fucked Bella's face and undulated erotically while riding her tongue and spewing out dirty talk to the audience while fondling her tits and tugging on her nipples with the camera pointed right at her.

It was paying off, literally, as the money kept coming in from people who didn't want the show to stop and kept wanting to see Bella fuck her porn star friend. It was raunchy and raw and live streamed out to the world. Abella wanted more though. She wanted to really fucking come hard. She was close already from how hot she'd gotten watching the show but she wanted to be even closer so she looked over at Kaili as the OnlyFans star rubbed herself watching Abella get licked.

"Eat my ass Kaili! Do me just like you do Bella when you shove your face into her juicy butt!" Abella urged. "Tongue that fucking hole whole your sister eats my cunt! Do it Kaili!"

Kaili just smiled in response and moved back into the fun. She got down behind Abella and spread open those famous porno buns. Abella had one of the best asses in porn and while Kaili wasn't as well acquainted with that ass as Bella was, she didn't hesitate to give Abella just what she wanted by pressing her face into her ass crack and starting to lick.