Livestreaming My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another huge spurt blasted her lips and exploded symmetrically across her face, like a Rorschach inkblot..

She stuck out her tongue to try and actively participate in the assault, but it was no use. She was only at its mercy.

Two more cannonballs blasted into the well of her throat. I could see the moment they forced her decision to swallow.

Final jets spattered her lips and neck; and pissed down the great valley of her cleavage, like pouring cream onto strawberries.

By the time it was over, she was deluged in her brother's sperm.

We were in the 16th minute of the livestream and I had ejaculated over my sister's face.

Without being asked.

"Bravo," said HomerZuckerman45, who didn't seem unhappy with the development.

He had sent near-endless tokens of approval throughout.

"Don't let that cum go to waste now. Be a good girl and clean it up!"

Ursula began to lick my cock clean.

She ensured that every inch of my head and length were diligently wiped with her hungry tongue.

Then she foraged the cum from her face and tits with her fingers, and delivered that faithfully to her mouth as well.

Finally, she opened wide to prove to the camera her mouth was empty; like a patient proving to the nurse her meds have been swallowed.

She turned to me, and privately mouthed the words "thank you."

But was it Ursula or Charlotte?

The line seemed blurry.

I sat back on the bed beside her, still dizzy from the orgasm.

My cock was still erect, as if it hadn't just spat out a tempest.

I was just getting started.

My stage fright had gone.

My pornstar cred had been earned.

There was nothing to lose.

I was up for whatever this weirdo wanted next.

Charlie seemed up for it too.

He was certainly making it worth our while in tips.

I could have kissed him when he said: "Ursula, now your brother is going to fuck you, sweetheart."

My sister glanced at me with a look best described as 70% anticipation, 30% trepidation.

I think Ursula might have been responsible for the former, Charlotte for the rest.

But both of them were up for it.

"How would you like him to fuck me?" she asked.

Always such a people pleaser.

"I don't care," he said, apparently quite flexible. "I just want to see it up close."

I picked up the orb of the WebCam whose USB cord just about reached the bed.

I held it as steady as I could, and tried to provide HomerZuckerman45 with as much graphic detail as possible.

In hindsight this was reckless.

I could have revealed too much of my bedroom, including tell-tale signs about my identity.

But I was too far gone to care.

My sister was lying on her back, horizontally across the foot of the bed.

Her soft thighs parted for us.

Her eyes seemed to want to commune with mine.

It wasn't easy holding the WebCam at the perfect angle, nor monitoring what it captured.

The action kept spilling out of frame.

But HomerZuckerman45 couldn't seem to have cared less.

He was invested in the scenario at this point, not the production standards.

"Have you ever fucked your brother before?" he asked.

"No sir," she called out.

"Whyever not?" he replied.

"Because it's wrong," she said.

But she said 'wrong' in a good way.

Which helped to remind me it really was wrong in a bad way.

Although I didn't see any Star Trek fingers.

I tried to steady the WebCam so that my sister's pussy would remain in focus.

I wanted HomerZuckerman45 to see the sort of quality we were dealing with.

I lined up a seductive shot of her rose-petalled labia.

"Oh sweet angel," he said. "What god made you? Is she wet for you, Jurgen?"

I sought permission from her to check.

She nodded kindly.

I dipped two middle-fingers into the soft crevice of her slit.

They disappeared inside effortlessly.

When they re-emerged, they were glistening and covered in a film of honey.

I made sure the camera could see my drenched fingertips.

"Now put your cock in her," he said, "And I want to see it clearly."

I was still so hard it felt like I had some kind of ailment.

I traced my cock across the canyon of her labia, parting its lips and collecting a lube of sex juice along the way.

Then I eased myself inside gently.

It might be a universal rule that all sister's holes are genetically designed to be the perfect fit for their brother's cocks.

Because it entered with as much ease as if it had been prophesied in history for it to be there.

Her body became studded with goosebumps as though a pox of arousal had overtaken it.

Her nipples stiffened to knobs.

I have no idea what I was filming.

"Camera!" HomerZuckerman45 called out desperately at intervals.

"How does your brother's cock feel?" he asked.

She was gazing adoringly into my eyes.

"How does it feel, angel?" he asked again.

She wouldn't answer him.

"Fuck!" was the only thing she said at one point, seemingly accidentally; on behalf of her erogenous zones.

"How does it feel to be fucked by your brother?" he asked one more time.

He was growing impatient.

Perhaps because he realized he was losing her to me.

"It feels like nothing on earth," I said, attempting to answer for her.

My sister broke into a smile at this.

"I asked Ursula," he said crisply.

"What he said," she called out.

She was still staring at me with mad love.

It made me want to fuck her better.

I tried to intuit the sounds she made, together with subtle movements of her body; and translate them into knowing what the hell to do.

Apparently I didn't do a bad job at keeping the camera steady.

"Yes, yes!" cried HomerZuckerman45, clapping his hands together at something.

Unless it was the sound of him fapping.

I tried to keep the lens on our genitals.

The visual of my slick cock sliding in and out of her was one of the great sights in the history of celluloid.

But my own gaze remained on her face.

The look in her eyes was much more stimulating.

It wasn't there for the benefit of her client.

HomerZuckerman45 didn't deserve to see it.

Her eyes were wild with concupiscence.

The more I focused on her lips, the more I longed to kiss her.

To be her lover without limitation.

She couldn't stop making these erotic little sounds.

They appeared to be forged from the energy she was expending, combined with an involuntary announcement of the pleasure she was feeling.

With every thrust they grew louder, and she grew more breathless.

She began to rub the hood of her clit.

I realized she was hurtling towards an orgasm.

I did my best to keep up the pace and rhythm while still holding the camera aloft.

It was a good job I had ejaculated already, because the sight of her building to this climax was the hottest thing yet.

Neither HomerZuckerman45 or I were strangers to seeing my sister orgasm with a toy.

But apparently the egg had nothing on my cock.

(Which made her come first - the chicken or the egg?)

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she kept murmuring, like it was a mantra and she was carrying out a transcendental meditation.

Until she couldn't speak any longer.

A louder silence took over, seeming to carry her off into the ether.

Her body went rigid; toes outstretched, hands grasping helplessly at the bedsheets.

I was still inside her, but stopped thrusting.

I could feel the contractions of her orgasm massaging my cock with each ecstatic wave.

For 30 seconds, my sister cumming was the only event on the planet.

HomerZuckerman45 and I witnessed it like vikings must have experienced the first solar eclipse. With no choice but to assume some sort of divine magic was at play.

Eventually her body came to an abrupt halt.

She went through one final defibrillation, then collapsed onto the bed.

A heap of limbs and tits.

HomerZuckerman45 had been silent during the spectacle.

Now he fired off a string of tokens and accolades; none of the latter particularly unique.

"You fucking beauty," he said. "You sweet angel princess," "You naughty sweetheart," "Such a good girl..."

He sounded like he was complimenting a well behaved dog.

Not that he meant any disrespect.

But she was worth so much more than this cheap generic flattery.

HomerZuckerman45 suddenly hit me as being old and a bit cringe.

He may have been the one to bring Charlie and I together sexually.

But he was cramping, as well as facilitating our style.

I wasn't sure if I should resume fucking her in pursuit of my own second orgasm.

But HomerZuckerman45 came to my rescue.

"What about you, Jurgen?" He asked. "Why don't you cum again?"

He made it sound more optional than his other commands.

But Ursula started to encourage me herself.

"Yes, come on, brother," she said, with a smile, "what are you waiting for? Cum again for us!"

She grabbed her tits and crushed them together.

I don't know if it was intended as an invite, but that's how our voyeur took it.

"Jurgen, put your cock between her tits," he ordered.

She parted the two balloons and revealed a perfectly-sized valley in which to insert myself.

I pulled out from between her legs.

My cock was dripping with her recent cum, which provided the perfect lubrication as I rested it in the snug valley of her cleavage.

She secured me in place between the seatbelt of her breasts, and proceeded to give me a slippery tit-fuck.

It felt amazing but was increasingly difficult to film.

Pretty soon I was making animalistic noises of my own.

"Fuck," I think was my first warning.

"Oh shit..." was my second.

"I'm going to..."

I pulled out as a powerful torrent of cum hit her tits, like a cluster bomb.

The second and third jets were even more destructive. There was sperm everywhere.

The bliss was so intense, it was hard to keep my eyes open; let alone film it.

The WebCam zigzagged and flew around in my hand in almost as many directions as my cum zigzagged and flew across her body.

It looked like an erratically edited martial arts scene.

But HomerZuckerman45 didn't complain.

He quietly let me cum.

And when it was over, he asked to see.

So I treated him to a close up of the debris.

I moved the WebCam across her luscious body, like I was filming a drone shot over the Alps.

I surveyed the carnage of sperm coating the mountain range of her tits, and down through the flatlands of her abdomen. All the way to the coastline of her crotch.

From there I journeyed south to show him my white jizz seeping into the folds of her labia, like frosting through the layers of a Cinnabon.

And as a final bonus, I zoomed in to show that even her asshole contained a tiny pool of white jizz - a little hot tub out the back.

We were 43 minutes into the broadcast, and it wasn't clear where we had left to go.

Or if we could provide any more entertainment.

But our client's extraordinary tips continued to justify our attempts.

I was almost anesthetized to the amount of tokens we'd received.

It was already more than he had paid to attend the show.

And he wasn't done.

"Eat her ass," he said. "For half a million."

Charlie and I hadn't discussed ass play.

But her response now was simply to invite me.

Was I dreaming?

I was checking every box of my sister-fantasy Bingo card.

She picked up the WebCam and got down on all fours on the bed, pointing it towards her asshole.

It was tricky to get the angle right.

But we made it work.

The tiny asterisk of her asshole was inches away from my face.

I reached out and gave it a lick.

She shrieked to indicate it tickled.

So I licked it again, but pressed firmer this time.

She started to get into it.

However hard I tried, I couldn't squeeze my tongue beyond the tight balloon-knot of her asshole.

It was an impenetrable fortress.

"Now put your cock in there," said HomerZuckerman45, "For a million tokens."

I waited for an indication from Charlie.

My hesitation was only about whether she would agree.

She looked back at me privately.

She appeared more hesitant than at any point before, but mouthed the words, "It's ok."

"You sure?" I mouthed back.

"Promise," she said.

I believed her since there were no Star Trek fingers.

I wasn't sure how fucking her ass was going to work exactly, when I couldn't fit my tongue in there.

But as long as she was prepared to let me try, all was right with the world.

I checked the monitor to make sure the view was as enlightening as possible.

Anal is a near-impossible thing to film informatively, let alone with any appeal - and that's if your camera operator isn't one of the performers.

My sister opened her ass as wide as she could.

Bless her, it wasn't very wide if something was going to go inside.

But it was sweet that she tried.

I spat a dollop of saliva onto the head of my res-erected cock - which had as many lives as a cat tonight; and pressed it up against the tiny carnation of her asshole.

I attempted to push it in.

But nothing happened.

It was like pushing a wall and expecting a door to open.

It wasn't clear that I was making progress at all, besides the intermittent gawps of discomfort she released, and just as quickly, tried to suppress.

She was nothing if not resilient.

Whether it was for the tokens or the glory, she was hell bent on squeezing her brother's cock into her virgin ass.

She came to my aid several times, repositioning herself so that I might find my way in more easily; like a flight attendant helping you locate your seat.

"Such a good girl," HomerZuckerman45 kept saying, "the two of you are made for each other. Such a beautiful brother and sister. You're gorgeous. You belong together."

Even when I did eventually manage to get my dick midway into her somehow; there was no room left for maneuver.

It was like when a dog gets its head stuck in a railing.

I couldn't proceed in any direction.

I'm not sure we were technically ass fucking, so much as attempting to ass fuck. But perhaps there isn't a distinction.

Just the thought of being inside this tight, forbidden space, belonging to my own sister meant that I was perilously close to cumming again.

I felt no obligation to give Homer-weirdo a third money shot.

But I also couldn't hold it back.

"I'm going to cum," I announced.

"Cum in your sister's ass," said HomerZuckerman45.

"Yes baby," said Charlie.

My cock unleashed multiple spurts deep into her body.

I pulled out before I was done and let the final spills bubble into the well of her asshole.

Gravity carried them downstream via the creek of her pussy lips; until they drip-dropped in syrupy-blobs onto the bed.

"What about the cum inside?" HomerZuckerman45 asked.

This dude really liked to have it all.

My sister spread her ass apart.

She rose up onto her knees to allow gravity to assist.

A gully of white sperm poured out like cream from a jug.

It flowed downstream, through the canal of her rose pink lips and poured onto the bedspread.

Then her thighs began to wobble.

She spun gently around and lay down, careful to avoid the puddle of sex puke on the bed.

One of her knee length socks was at her ankle. The other managed to remain closer to her scarlet-pink kneecap.

The vision of her on the monitor was sublime.

A beautiful young woman, ravished; legs spread, curls of damp hair sticking to her temples.

Dying beautifully from sex on the bed.

Way to end a livestream, folks.

He tipped us way too much one final time.

But neither of us were checking anymore.

"Where is your Jurgen?" he asked, referring to the fact I was missing from the frame.

I came back to join her and we sat naked, legs spread out on the bed; leaning against one another.

Then Charlie did something wild.

In an astonishing miracle, on a par with the healing of the deaf mute at Decapolis, she turned and kissed me.

It felt so intimate and wonderful that I kissed her back.

And soon we were passionately kissing.

But it wasn't Ursula and Jurgen.

It was Charlie and me.

I felt my cock stiffen again.

I began to play with her tits, almost by instinct.

But with a new freedom that had been missing before.

It was like a veil had been lifted.

The livestream was coming to an end, but neither of us seemed to be aware.

Or we may not have cared.

The one minute countdown must have begun on the monitor. But we weren't paying attention.

HomerZuckerman45 was still saying things.

He was happy to pay for overtime.

But we were no longer listening, never mind performing.

At the 60 minute mark, he was simply cut off.

While Charlotte and I were busy kissing and fondling.

The next moment my cock was inside her again.

It felt even better than it had before.

We weren't performing anymore.

Because we weren't live.

And we weren't fucking anymore.

Because we were making love.

If HomerZuckerman45 had been permitted to witness this bonus content, he would have seen real brother-and-sister lovers.

No performance or alter ego.

No toys or apps.

No robot British dude bribing us with cash.

No Ursula and Jurgen.

Just Charlotte and me.

I could sense our bodies rise inexorably towards something.

Our breath fell in sync.

Her guard was down.

She loved me.

We existed in a freefall.

We came together.

Oh shit, I thought, in the clarity of my empty-balls mind.

I loved her.

So much more than a brother's love.

A lover's love.

"Charlie?" I said.

"Yes Jay?"

"There's something I've got to tell you."

"Go on."

"Before this all started, I went into your phone and stole a naked picture of you, and sold it on NestWork. It was a selfie you took of your ass for Brad. It's the worst thing I've ever done. It was a horrible abuse of your privacy and I'm truly sorry. I should have told you much sooner. I will give you all the money."

"I already know," she said calmly.

"You do?"

"Yeah. I got a notification that my photos had been airdropped to your phone. I was wondering when you were going to fess up."

"Oh."

My espionage skills were obviously lacking.

Or her cyber security skills were on point.

"You weren't pissed?" I said, not sure why she wasn't yelling.

"Of course I was! And never fucking do it again. But that wasn't the part I found interesting. I was more interested in why you wanted naked pictures of me."

"How did you know I only wanted the naked ones? I stole all of them."

"Because any other kind, you would have just asked!"

"Oh..."

She was too smart for me.

"The problem with you guys," she said, "is that you make the assumption a woman is always the corrupted one. Like that porno, Stepbrother *plugs* his stepsister. It's always being done to the girl. But you know, sisters can sometimes want 'wrong' things too..."

"I'm not sure I know what you mean," I said.

"I mean, I already liked you."

"Liked me as a brother? Or liked me, wanted to plug me?"

She laughed and collected my hand.

"Both," she said.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"We stop," she said.

"You're right."

I let go of her hand. "We won't do this again," I said.

"No," she said, relinking my fingers. "I mean we stop livestreaming. We've made enough cash for the summer. It was an adventure while it lasted. Ursula and Jurgen rock. But let's retire now."

"Agreed," I said.

"But I don't want to stop being with you like this, just stop broadcasting it on TV."

I kissed her tenderly on the lips.

1...456789