All Comments on 'Living Our Fantasies Pt. 15'

by LIVINRFANTASIES

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
Another Great Story!

My girlfriend and I once drove from Dallas TX to Oklahoma City mostly nude in my red Ford pickup truck ... She was giving me a handjob and blowjob most of the way, while I fingered her pussy ... We gave a lot of truckers quite a show ... I still like to drive around naked and subtly flash people that appear interested ... Have never been pulled over ... I'm very careful ... Dont' want to offend; just have fun!

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESover 7 years agoAuthor
Flashing truckers

I've rarely driven totally nude but Dollie has pulled my penis out to masturbate me. On long trips mostly alone I used to have it out to sunbath it but was not in any traffic.

For her it's something she's done most of our lives together. We've learned when and where to cover and usually who will enjoy a good view.

Our last vehicle was a red Dodge truck that lots of people got to remember and watch for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVIN this....

Wow. Dollie and I have something in common, well 3 somethings in common. 2 big tits and the thrill of flashing truckers. Careful of the cops and cell phones. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLIVINRFANTASIES@LIVINRFANTASIES
238 Followers
We joined in 2016. Had medical problems and moved back to midwest in mid 2016, ready to die. For some reason we are still living and loving. Hope to get active here again and finish adding our saved stories. Just two old perverts with a lifetime of stories mostly hidden from v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES