Living The Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you agree. Some of the flowers here you can't find anywhere else in the park," he replied laughing joyfully. Looking around to make sure no one was around, he picked a pretty green flower standing out high above all others and offered it to the young wife. "A beautiful lady deserves a beautiful flower."

Taking the flower from his hand Lara felt her face blush. Men staring at her breasts or butt she was used to, nice compliments not so much. From her husband maybe, but not from strangers.

Of course sometimes strange men would tell her she had great tits or a nice ass, but she didn't count that as 'compliments'.

This was much nicer, and the person delivering it didn't seem like a creep.

She put the flower in a small storage area on her stroller before turning to her entourage. "Thank you, that's very sweet," she responded smiling.

"My name is Joseph by the way. But just call me Joe, everyone does," the old man replied while smiling back at her.

"Alright, Joe. I'm Lara, and this is my son Jack," the younger woman returned politely.

They spent a few more minutes casually wandering through the park. She didn't want to pry, but was curious to know more about the man accompanying her. In the end, she managed to get some information out of Joe.

Apparently he is 66 years old and has been living in the nursing home for three years. An injury made it difficult for him to self-reliantly care for himself, and he wasn't happy living in his old house anymore after his wife died five years ago.

To avoid the exchange of personal information to be completely one-sided, Lara told him how she had moved here with her husband Peter just over a week ago, after they both realized that their old appartment wasn't big enough to start a family.

Slowly strolling through the park, the two of them engaged in some more smalltalk and the young mother found how glad she was to have company. It was nice having someone to talk to while taking her son for a walk.

Joe came across as a nice and kind person, even though she did occasionally catch him looking at her cleavage. But she wasn't offended, knowing how difficult it was to ignore the temptation of her big breasts.

If anything she was surprised. Surprised that a man of his age would even be interested in a woman's breasts anymore. Thinking about it she realized that she even felt a bit flattered.

As Lara made her way back home with her son sleeping soundly in the stroller, she thought of her husband and remembered what they had discussed when moving here, about trying to get to know their neighbours.

Joe wasn't technically a neighbour, but he was a nice person living nearby. And apparently he was lonely anyway. Maybe they could invite him over some time. She made a mental note to talk to Peter about it.

During the last seven days, they met some other people living in their street or close to it. Most of them elderly, like Connor had mentioned. Few younger people and one couple without children.

The majority of them were polite and friendly enough, but none seemed interested in getting to know the Wellingtons more than rudimentary.

Two people even told them to watch out for their neighbour, Mr. Green, suggesting he was rude and even malicious.

But the young couple preferred to make up their own mind about their Connor, and to not be influenced by other people bad-mouthing him.

Lara still felt like she had to make up for her mistake anyway. She remembered how she had punched the innocent man, falsely believing he had groped her.

She felt bad every time she thought about it. And she thought about Connor quite a lot.

In some way, she was even grateful for him. His undecent stares at her body were the spark that ignited her husband's fantasy of showing her off. And thanks to that fantasy, their sex life was ten times more intense.

Both of them randomly met Connor a few times in front of the house, casually talking for a minute or two before they went on with their day.

If Lara wore anything even slightly revealing, she could see him steal the occational glance at her body, which she would then later tell her husband about. And he always loved it.

But when they made love, most of their dirty talk would still be about that first day with Connor. Her welcoming him in a bikini, then bending over in that beautiful black dress, letting him look at her breasts first, and later at her butt.

Peter got excited every time Lara talked about these events, and Lara took great satisfaction in making her husband go wild with desire.

Multiple times they have been discussing if they should create a similar situation again, especially now after some time had passed.

Inviting Connor again as an apology for what Lara did, and in doing so also giving the couple more opportunities to show off Lara's sexy body to their neighbour.

But at the same not making it too obvious what they were doing. They didn't want word coming around that Lara would just show off her body to anyone.

Deep in her thoughts she realized her phone was vibrating. One new message from her husband, telling her he was already coming back home.

She quickly replied that she had to bring Jack over to her parents first and would then get ready for the date.

---

"Darling, this place looks expensive," Lara told her husband as they entered the restaurant. On their way here he had only told her that he found a nice Italian restaurant they have never been to before. He had not mentioned how fancy it was.

"Are you sure we can afford this? I wouldn't mind going for something cheaper," she said, now worried he started wasting money for no good reason.

Peter was stunned at how beautiful his wife looked. She was wearing her black dress again, the same she wore at the dinner with their neighbour. Although it covered up her shoulders, the cleavage was deep enough to leave no doubt about the size of her breasts while still looking elegant.

With the dress ending at her knees, he had a difficult time looking away from her long shaved legs, barely hidden by some semi transparent stockings.

He chuckled as he noticed her choice of footwear. Sneakers didn't really seem to fit with the rest of her outfit, but he wasn't surprised she chose comfortable shoes over classy heels for going out.

And her choice of makeup was on point as always. She looked ravishing with her pink lipgloss coupled with a slight touch of equally pink mascara. A tasteful feminine look, befitting of her curvy body.

"Don't worry, honey. Your hardworking husband has just received a big bonus and is in a mood to celebrate," Peter stated proudly before noticing the impressive decor inside the restaurant himself.

A mix of classical and modern art hanging on the walls, some of them depicting famous Italian landmarks. Beautiful chandeliers bathed the dining hall in a warm light, setting the right ambience for a romantic rendezvous.

The couple was astonished that a place like this didn't require reservations. Still looking at the decor in awe, they were approached by a smiling young man wearing a very traditional waiter's uniform, even including a tie.

"Welcome to our establishment. My name is Matteo and I will be serving you today. Would you like a table for two?" he politely asked, presenting a heavy accent.

Peter was just about to answer when his wife flashed him a cheeky smile and stepped forward to address their server.

"Thank you, Matteo. A table for two would be fantastic. Do you have something quiet, maybe a bit secluded?"

"Of course, signora," the polite young man replied, the smile never leaving his face. "Please follow me."

The two of them looked around curiously while following their waiter. The restaurant was quite empty, most likely due to the time. It was an early afternoon on a workday after all. The pair saw just a few other customers, some on their own, another couple and a group of four.

Walking around a corner, the table Matteo has led them to was indeed a quiet one. Two other nearby tables were both empty, so the married couple would be completely secluded from the rest of the restaurant.

"Thank you," Lara said directed at the waiter as she and her husband sat down. "This will be perfect!"

After studying the menu for a few minutes, they settled on today's special, the pasta alla gricia and a sweet white wine. Lara did, however, notice her spouse eyeing the selection of pizzas and had to remind him that they were in a fancy Italian restaurant. He could have pizza any time at home!

Waiting for their food, she remembered what he had told her earlier. "So you really got a bonus, darling? That's amazing. You have been working so hard these past weeks."

"I know, right? My boss kept telling us how important those projects were. And apparently they brought in quite a bit of money. Oh! Our wine is coming."

As their server brought them an overpriced bottle of white wine and started pouring it into their glasses, the blonde wife noticed him carefully glancing at her cleavage. "Thank you very much, Matteo," she said while looking into his eyes and giving the young man her sweetest smile.

The couple enjoyed a few sips of the wine as they waited for Matteo to return with the pasta.

"You noticed him peeking at my breasts, haven't you, darling? What do you think? Should I give him a better look?"

The cheeky grin on her husband's face already answered her question even before he replied. "He has been very nice and polite. I think he deserves a treat."

"Oh, does he? And just what kind of treat do you think he deserves, hm?" the sexy wife asked while running a finger down her cleavage. When it reached the neckline of her dress, she pulled at it with her finger, giving her husband a much deeper look down the top of her dress, showing him the lacy black bra covering her breasts.

"Is this the kind of treat your wife should give him?" Her finger very slowly and methodically moved left and right, switching between completely exposing either her right breast and hiding the left one and then the other way around.

Peter couldn't do anything other than stare at the almost naked soft and full pillows. The left one. The right one. The left one again. It was hypnotic to him, like a pendulum swinging back and forth.

His mind registered that his wife had asked him a question, but he just nodded while continuing to gaze at her exposed flesh.

Before he knew what was happening, the hand that had just played with her dress was now holding her wineglass as she took another sip.

The top of her dress was back where it should be, as if nothing had happened at all.

Looking up, still a bit confused, Peter saw the server standing next to their table with a tray in his hands. Smiling at the surprised husband, the young man meticulously put one of the plates in front of him. "Buon appetito, signor."

Taking the other plate from the tray, he turned around to Lara. As he put the plate down, she turned a bit more to the side to address him.

"Wow! This looks delicious. Don't you agree, Matteo?" the beautiful wife asked while she bent forward to give their waiter an even better view down her ample cleavage.

"Ye..Yes signora, the pasta alla gricia is very big today.. Very good! It is very good today!" he stuttered, trying his best to look into the customer's eyes and not at the two round globes beneath.

It was only too obvious to Lara why he was so distracted and she felt a warm shiver run through her body. Teasing this poor guy was way more fun than she had expected. And the way her husband was smiling at her told her that he was having just as much fun.

The young man came back multiple times to ask if they needed anything. Clearly more often than he went to other tables. Every time he would steal subtle glances at Lara's cleavage, and every time she would make sure that he got to see what he wanted to see.

Although the main reason to go out today was to have 'fun' again, the Wellingtons couldn't deny that the pasta was really delicious. They took their sweet time with it though, prolonging the date that was so entertaining for both of them.

"If you keep eating so slowly, your food is gonna get cold," Lara heard her husband say. "Are you enjoying your time here so much that you don't want to leave?"

"Well, darling. It is a nice restaurant, don't you think? The staff is so accommodating. Matteo keeps coming back here to see if we need anything. Isn't that nice of him? And I don't see you eating any faster than me," she replied pointing a finger at his plate.

"Oh I am absolutely enjoying my time here. The pasta is great, but the scenery is even better," he stated, grinning at her. "And I'm not sure our waiter keeps coming back so often to see if 'we' need anything, it almost seems like he's coming back to see if 'you' need anything. I think he very much appreciates the way you are treating him."

Lara looked at him innocently before replying, "But I'm not even doing anything, darling. I'm just sitting here enjoying my food."

The beautiful wife suddenly stood up and took her purse before making her way past her husband. "I need to visit the bathroom. Be right back."

Peter wasn't surprised about that. They did drink quite a bit of wine. It was overpriced, but just as delicious as the pasta. Why did she take her purse with her though? Did she want to reapply her makeup? That didn't seem necessary to him. Well, she surely has her reasons, he figured.

There was something different about this date compared to the ones they had the previous few days, Peter realized. Lara had shown off to other men for his benefit before, and he knew her motivation was to excite him, but today she seemed more into it.

Or did he just imagine it? He wasn't entirely sure. Deep in his thoughts he was almost startled when his wife appeared back next to him and sat down on her chair.

"Welcome ba..," he started before noticing a perky difference in his partner's appearance that made him swallow his words. He could definitely see both nipples poking through her dress.

When did they get so hard? Did she know how visible they were? Why could he see them so clearly through her dress? Looking up Peter saw his wife smiling at him, slightly biting down on her lip.

She did this on purpose. She must have taken off her bra in the bathroom. Did she do something to her nipples, or did the date excite her just as much as him?

"Do you like my outfit, babe? I can change back if it's too much!" Lara exclaimed, looking at him a bit anxious about how he would react.

"Do I like it," Peter thought. He couldn't deny that he liked it a lot, he just didn't expect his sweet wife do to something so.. scandalous. They were in a secluded corner though. Their waiter would be the only person besides himself to see her like this.

"Any minute he could come back to ask if we need anything," Peter pondered in his mind. "He would see Lara's pointy nipples through the dress. He would see how turned on she apparently is. Would he think that we did something naughty or would he maybe think that he is the reason she got so excited? Would he be able to look away or would he just openly stare at them?"

"Honey? Please say something. Do you want me to go back and put it back on?"

Upon hearing her voice he realized he had been lost in thoughts, just staring at her erect nipples. Looking up into her eyes he saw a worried look on her face that immediately made him want to put his loving wife at ease.

"Um.. No, it's fine. You just surprised me, but you look.. really really sexy right now."

The worried look left the blonde womans's face and was replaced with relieve and a red blush. "Thank you, darling. Soo.. you want me to stay like this.. even when Matteo comes back? Quite the treat, don't you think?"

"More like two treats," he cheekily replied. "But yeah, I dont mind at all. As long as you are comfortable."

Right as they finished their pasta, they heard their server's footsteps approaching again. Lara realized it was her last chance to back out of this. She could still make a quick run for the bathroom.

It was one thing to let men gaze at her cleavage, her butt in some tight jeans, or her legs under a short skirt. All those things could happen wearing just usual clothes. But what would the young waiter think when he saw her nipples like this?

"He will know that I'm not wearing a bra," Lara figured. "Maybe he will think I haven't been wearing one the whole time. Or maybe he will know I took it off a minute ago."

Turning an even brighter shade of red, Lara decided to stand her ground. Her husband was fine with it, and she wanted to please him and entertain his fantasy. That's the reason she did this. But then why did she feel tingly all over her body at the prospect of another man seeing her nipples through the dress?

"Signor, signora. Is there anythi..," the waiter suddenly stopped mid-sentence after turning from Peter to Lara, his gaze dropping lower than it should, before quickly darting back up again to look into the female customer's eyes.

Clearing his throat, he continued, "Is there anything else I can get you? How about dessert? The nip.. The orange polenta cake is especially delicious today."

Peter had a hard time not laughing out loud. He wasn't sure what was funnier. Hearing this seemingly professional server mess up like that, or seeing his wife's face turn completely red. It didn't seem like she was going to say anything, she couldn't even look at the young man.

He knew he had to make a decision, but which one? Would Lara prefer to go home now? Or would she want to stay a bit longer. Looking at her face it was impossible for him to tell. But.. cake did sound good.

"That does sound delicious. One slice of cake for both of us will suffice. Thank you."

They waited in silence until Matteo was gone, before words started rapidly blurting out of Lara's mouth. "Fuck I can't believe I really did that. Did you see the way he was staring at me? I caught him looking at my nipples for a moment. That was so embarassing. But so fun at the same time. I don't even want to know what he thinks of me now."

Peter couldn't help himself from laughing out anymore before trying to sooth his wife. "Honey, calm down. He probably thinks that you are super hot, because that's the truth. I bet he wishes there were more customers like you. You just made his day."

Still blushing, Lara smiled at her husband. Seeing him so happy reminded her of how much she loved this man. She could tell how much he was enjoying their date. She saw it in his eyes, in the way he looked at her.

But that wasn't the only thing she could tell just from looking at him. His amusement at the situation didn't hide his arousal, not to her.

Stretching one leg between Peter's knees, her foot made contact with something quite hart, confirming her suspicions.

"Hmm.. I guess he's not the only man I'm making very happy right now, is he," she smirked at her husband. "But he is not the one I am going to make a lot happier when we get back home. You know, we could just skip the cake, pay and leave right now. I wouldn't mind stuffing my mouth with something else instead."

"Fuck, Lara.. You make some very compelling arguments," Peter managed to articulate, distracted by his wife's foot on his erection. But he was determined to stay strong. "Let's give him another look at you like this first, enjoy a nice piece of cake, and then go home. Deal?"

She didn't say anything, but just stared at him, a sexy look in her eyes while her foot massaged his cock over the pants.

Peter wasn't sure how much longer he could endure her 'foot massage', when the approaching footsteps finally made her stop.

"One slice of orange polenta cake," the Italian server announced as he put the plate down, trying his best not to get caught taking another glimpse at this beautiful woman's breasts. "Please enjoy."