Living The Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, he finally heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. As he turned around to look at her, Peter's mouth fell open.

He saw a beautiful blonde woman wearing a yellow top with a wide neck, and even with the buttons at the front closed, it still showed a large area of her chest including the upper curves of her breasts.

Her lower body was barely covered by some tight and short grey pants, covering her butt and upper thighs, giving him an unobstructed view of her perfectly shaved long legs. They seemed to go on for days, as Lara was around the same height as Peter, somewhat taller than the average woman, and most of that was definitely her legs.

He had to resist asking her to turn around, wondering how the tight pants would look from behind. As if she could read his mind, Lara walked up to him and swirled around, showing him her outfit from every angle.

"You like the top, babe? Since you earned all that extra money, I considered it my duty to spend some of it to satisfy my husband's.. desires," she remarked while smirking at him.

Instead of answering, Peter raised his hand to open one of the buttons of her top. He was curious to see how much cleavage it would reveal, but Lara lightly slapped his hand away.

"Hands off, Mister," she told him before holding both hands in front of her. "See those? Those are the only hands that get to open these buttons." She smiled at her husband before she continued, "Only I decide how much I show."

Peter smiled back at his sexy wife as he held his hands up in a yielding manner. "Hands off the buttons. Understood."

Keeping her eyes focussed on her husband, Lara slowly opened the top button. "Here. You can have a peek. But don't let it get to your head, Mister!"

With the button springing open, her top revealed quite a bit more curvy indecency, giving just a glimpse of how much of those big soft pillows is still hidden underneath.

Peter had barely glanced at the erotic display, when she already buttoned up again.

"That's all you get. Our guest is going to be here soon, and you wouldn't want your wife to look indecent, would you?" the sexy blonde said seductively before winking at her husband.

"Oof.. you are killing me, babe. Now I can't decide if I want to see more of that myself, or if I want our neighbour to see it."

"Hmm.. I think there is a high chance for both options to happen very soon, darling," Lara responded while sitting down on her husband's lap. "I could still change, you know? It has been fun doing these things the past week, but this is not any stranger. This is our neighbour. We will still see him all the time. And he will remember seeing me like this. You are sure you want me to do this?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that question, sweetheart? He's not going to stare at my breasts after all. You don't have to do anything if you have second thoughts. I wouldn't be disappointed. I want you to be comfortable more than anything."

The young mother sighed and smiled at him. "No, it's ok. I want to do this. I know how much it excites you and that makes me happy. And he has already seen me in my bikini anyway. God, I wish I could forget that."

Both of them still felt unprepared when the doorbell rang. "I get it," Peter said, nervous about what was going to happen, but also enthusiastic about watching his favourite sport with someone who actually cared about it, too.

He was glad his wife made up with Connor. It was nice to have a neighbour who shared some interests. Lara would often keep him company when there was an important game, but it wasn't the same since she didn't care as much.

"Welcome, Connor! Great to have you over again. Please, come in," he welcomed his neighbour after opening the door and stepping to the side to make room for the big man.

"Welcome, Connor!" Lara greeted him as well with a friendly smile on her face. She recalled the last time he was standing at their doorstep like this after their dinner last week.

Peter was right with what he said back then. With how big and wide their neighbour was, it must be difficult for him to not accidently brush other people.

She instantly felt bad again about the way she overreacted and was determined to keep her fist in check this time.

"Hey, Peter. Can't wait to watch that game with you," the older neighbour responded, making his way past the young husband. "Hello Lara. You are gonna watch the game with us, right?"

Even though their neighbour had only just arrived, Lara could already feel his eyes feasting on her. He was definitely checking her out, the new top and the shorts doing their magic.

She reminded herself how much her husband had been enjoying their dirty talk about last week's dinner with Connor. This evening was going to fuel their lovemaking even more. She was going to make sure of that. Peter wanted her to show off, and show off she would.

"Of course I am! I can't wait to annoy you guys with how little I know about this sport," she answered, joyfully laughing at both men.

"Good to hear.. So, how is your garden coming along? Anything growing yet?"

Lara was positively surprised by her neighbours interest in her new hobby. She wouldn't mind having someone to discuss it with, and maybe even be able to show off her garden, instead of just showing off herself. At least once the fruits of her labor started showing.

"Well, it's still a bit early, but I've done some work. Come on out, let me show you. Darling, are you coming, too?"

She saw her husband internally debating for a moment before he grabbed the phone and replied to her, "Someone should probably make sure we get some pizzas soon, or we will all starve while watching the game. Same as last week?"

The blonde wife and her neighbour agreed and left the house for the backyard.

Peter remembered the two of them going out like this last week, and how excited he got from watching them from afar and wondering what they were doing and talking about. Staying in to order the pizzas was a good enough excuse, he figured, as he watched his beautiful petite wife and their fat older neighbour leave through the backdoor.

It was difficult for him to concentrate on the call as he shuffled around to keep the unlikely couple in his view. Lara was showing Connor some growing seedlings, nothing out of the ordinary so far.

As he gave the person on the other end of the call his order, Lara turned her head and winked directly at him before getting down on her knees and bending over to touch some seedlings sticking out of the dirt.

Peter held his breath as he watched her, realizing she was getting into a perfect doggystyle position right next to their neighbour. This time she wasn't just innocently showing him her garden. He knew she was bending over on purpose, showing both men what these tight shorts did to her booty.

Seeing her posing like this not just for him, but for their neighbour as well, he immediately felt the urge to go out there, grab his wife by the hips and take her right there in the backyard.

A quick look at Connor revealed that he wasn't interested in those seedlings at all, his attention was entirely on Peter's sexy wife seemingly getting into position to be mounted, making the excited husband wonder if their neighbour felt the same urge as him.

"He must do," Peter thought. "But what if he acts on those urges? If he kneels down and pushes himself against her? His large arms around her tiny waist. His pelvis pressing into her from behind. She would instantly turn around to punch him again.. or would she?"

As his thoughts drifted more and more to watching Connor touch his wife, his attention was pulled back into reality by the person on the phone. Finalising the order he kept his eye on the two people outside.

He noticed she was still on her knees bending over, and remembered how she had teased him a week ago while they were making love. He remembered her saying: "If I had known how you feel about him looking at me, maybe I would have bent over like that a bit longer."

"That's what she is doing right now," Peter figured.

When she finally straightened up, he noticed her winking at him again, and he could swear her face was much more red than before. Maybe just because she was outside and it was quite warm.

The two of them made their way back inside just as Peter put his phone back down. "Pizzas should be here in around 10 to 15 minutes. Let's get comfortable, the game is gonna start soon."

He was about to offer their guest the armchair again, like last week. But before he could say anything, Connor already sat down on the couch. Not wanting to be rude, Peter simply sat down next to him. He tried to leave some space for his wife at the other end, but with how much room Connor required, he was already sitting at the far end of the couch.

While the boys got comfortable on the couch, Lara realized she hadn't offered their guest any refreshments yet. "I'm gonna get you guys a beer. Be right back!"

Walking into the kitchen, her thoughts returned to her trip into the backyard with Connor...

---

First she explained a bit about what she had been doing this past week. What kinds of plants and flowers she had planted, and what else she intended to do with their garden in the near future.

But Lara was well aware why her husband didn't join them outside. He wanted to watch from afar. Watch what she would do. And she had no intention of disappointing him.

Even if showing off for this quite ugly and much older man wouldn't be any fun for her by itself, she would still enjoy doing it to turn on Peter.

She wanted to make it as exciting for him as she could. So when she stood in front of one of her young flower beds and saw her husband looking at her, she got on her knees and bent over, showing both men her ass in those tight shorts.

A quick peek at Peter revealed his thoughts. She saw the same look he always had on his face when he gets that overwhelming urge to fuck her. She loved when he looked at her that way and she loved being responsible for it.

She figured Connor was probably staring at her ass and not at all caring about the seedlings. But to be sure of it, she turned her head slightly to take a peek at his face. As she did, her face got beef red and she quickly turned around again looking at the ground.

"It's the same look," Lara realized. "He is looking at my ass just like Peter looks at me when he wants to fuck me."

Still kneeling on the ground and absentmindedly playing around with the seedling, she considered how to continue. "I really should stand up again.. maybe a few for more moments.. for Peter."

She turned her head again to peek at her husband. Still the same look. That hunger in his eyes. The same she just saw in her neighbour's eyes. Both men looking at her with the same desire.. the same urges.

Lara felt her body warm up and realized she was getting excited herself. But from what, she pondered. "Obviously from the way Peter is looking at me, not from.."

Pushing the thought out of her mind, she quickly stood up again and informed her guest that the game would probably start soon. As she walked back inside she could still feel Connor's eyes fixated on her behind...

---

As Lara took two cans of beer out of the fridge, she thought about what just happened. Peter couldn't be right, could he? There was no way she would get turned on by the lustful staring of their fat, baldheaded neighbour.

She had already gotten confused the other day about how excited she got from showing off to the young waiter. But at least he was a handsome young man. Connor though? Nothing about him was attractive to her. Nothing about this made any sense to her.

Realizing she was just standing there with the beer in her hands, Lara made her way back into the living room, determined to not let Peter's weird ideas get into her head.. not anymore than they already were.

"I can't believe they are letting her play again," Lara heard her husband complain. She always found it amusing how invested and agitated he became watching his favourite sports. Herself, she couldn't even remember what it was called.

"Here you go, boys," the young wife announced as she put the beer down on the coffee table in front of the two men. A quick look at the couch made her realize there really wasn't any space next to her husband. Just as she turned towards the adjacent armchair, she suddenly heard shuffling behind her followed by Connor's voice.

"There's enough room here on the couch, Lara. Come, sit with your man."

Turning around again she noticed that Connor had somehow managed to move further to the end of the couch.. or make himself smaller?

Whatever he did, there was a bit of free space in the center of the couch. Not a lot, but Lara didn't need much either. One look at Peter confirmed that he was just as surprised as she was.

With a quick kiss on his cheek she settled down between her husband and their big neighbour, who probably claimed more than half of the couch for himself.

Even with her petite form, she was still unable to avoid physical contact with both of them. Her shoulders and knees touched both men's and she felt sandwiched between them, but not in an uncomfortable way.

As the minutes went by Lara admitted to herself that she would never understand what's going in this sport.

Looking to her right she saw her husband deeply invested in the game. He was complaining about foul play. Apparently a player had done something that's not allowed? At least that's what she thought it meant.

Looking to her left she was surprised to see Connor look back at her, too. When she met his eyes, he smiled at her for a second, before turning his focus to the game again.

"Has he been staring at me the entire time instead of watching the game?" Lara wondered. "Then again.. thats the entire point, I guess.. I just wished Peter would notice. This is all about his fantasy after all."

The sudden ring of the doorbell pulled the young wife out of her thoughts. "That must be the pizzas," she stated. "You guys enjoy the game. I get the door."

Carefully squirming between the big man and the coffee table she made her way to the door. But not before giving the big man a lovely smile on her way past him. She wasn't entirely sure why she did that. He was their guest though and had just smiled at her, too. It just seemed right.

As she opened the door, Lara was sure she felt eyes staring at her from behind. That feeling didn't change when she took the pizzas or when she paid the delivery girl. Turning back around, both men were focussed on the game. "Am I just imagining things now," she wondered.

"There you go, boys," the beautiful blonde announced, placing the boxes down on the coffee table. "Already finished that beer, Connor? Let me fetch you another one."

"Thank you, Lara. You are such a good host," the older man replied smiling at her.

While hearing him speak, Lara's heart stopped for a moment. For a second there she thought he was about to call her a good girl, as he had implied earlier today. Why couldn't she get that out of her head? And why did some part of her wish he had said it?

Realizing that she was blushing deeply, Lara smiled back at him before quickly walking to the kitchen.

She took her time catching her breath as she stood in front of the fridge. "What is going on with me," the young wife wondered. "Why did that have such an effect on me? It's like I'm back in that classroom standing in front of Mr. Harrison.

I was so insecure back then. Anytime he praised me, it felt like I was finally achieving something. But that was so many years ago. I'm not that insecure girl anymore. Get your act together, Lara.

I'm in control. If I can wrap a handsome young Italian guy around my finger, who is probably surrounded by cute girls all the time, then I can most definitely do so with an ugly older man like Connor. And later tonight, I'm going to tell Peter how our neighbour couldn't stop staring at me the entire evening. It's gonna drive him crazy, just like last week."

With a wicked smile Lara opened the upper button of her top, revealing much more of her perfectly round curves. Finally taking hold of another beer for Connor, she returned to the living room, confident to make her neighbour squirm in his seat.

"Alright, Lara," the blonde woman thought to herself. "You did this the other day in the restaurant. You can do it again."

As she approached the couch from Connor's side, she stopped right next to the coffee table, standing just a bit in front and to the side of her guest.

"Here's your refreshment, Connor," she said sweetly and in a slightly sexy voice. The beautiful wife slowly bent over at the waist, her upper body directed at her husband, but she was sure Connor would have a perfect view down her cleavage from his position, too.

Carefully placing the beer on the table her eyes unexpectedly met her husband's. "Finally he notices what I'm doing," Lara figured. Motivated by Peter's excited look, she took a bit longer than necessary to put down the beer and straighten up again.

As she turned her head to give the older man another sweet smile, her eyes widened in surprise. It was the same look on his face again. The same she saw before in the backyard, when she was showing off her ass. That lustful hungry gaze that she knew so well from her husband.

"He keeps looking at me like that," the nervous wife pondered. "Am I going too far? What if he tries something? Maybe this was a bad idea."

She had to sit down again and collect her thoughts. Quickly turning around Lara tried to wiggle her way past her neighbour again when she suddenly stumbled. She wasn't sure what she tripped over. The leg of the table? The leg of her guest? Lara didn't have any time to think about it as she lost her balance.

In the blink of an eye she felt large hands around her waist and then she was sitting. "What just happened?" the confused wife wondered.

At her right side she saw her husband staring at her wide eyed. Turning her head around to her left she saw Connor's face smiling at her much closer than he should have been.

Looking down she noticed a huge knee sticking out between her legs. "I'm sitting on Connor's knee!" she finally realized.

"Careful there, Lara. You almost fell," the older man laughed as his hands let go of her.

"Um.. thanks for catching me," she replied, well aware of how red her face must have been. Lara was deeply embarassed by the situation. How could she have been so clumsy to stumble like that. And to end up on her neighbour's knee. She barely even knew the man.

Thinking about the situation she finally realized she was still sitting on him. With a smooth movement she quickly slipped to the side, again situated between the two men.

She turned her attention to the tv, staring straight ahead, shoving a piece of pizza into her mouth and pretending to watch the game while her mind was in shambles.

"It was just a clumsy accident," Lara thought to herself. "Don't let it put you off again! You have a mission. Tease the poor old guy, fuel your husband's fantasies, and get the most amazing sex later tonight, and probably for many more nights to come!"

Turning a bit to her right, she noticed that Peter was again focussed on the game. At least his eyes were. His mind though.. she wasn't sure.

"He didn't laugh about the incident," Lara contemplated. "He didn't seem angry about our neighbour touching me either.. but why would he be? Connor kept me from falling, after all.. I wonder what's going through his mind. Does he even want me to continue? I hope he doesn't regret anything."

But at this moment her husband turned towards her. As their eyes met, he gave her the most reassuring smile, setting Lara's mind at ease. She noticed him raising his eyebrows and slightly nodding towards her now more revealed cleavage.