Living The Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face went beef red when he noticed her smiling at him after he had just stared at her protruding nipples again, and a moment later he was gone.

"Well, he seemed to be in a hurry, didn't he?" Peter wondered as he watched the young man disappear around the corner.

"Yeah he did. I wonder why. Maybe because I caught him staring at my nipples," Lara replied grinning before taking a bite of the cake. "Wow that really is delicious. He didn't exaggerate."

Once they had finished their dessert, Lara decided to tease the young man one more time before they would leave the restaurant.

As he came over again to bring the bill, she bent over at the waist to get some money out of her purse, which she had purposefully put on the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't seem to find my money. Just give me a second please," the seductive wife told the waiter, giving him the most delicious view down the top of her dress.

She wondered how long she could stay bent over like this, rummaging through her purse for no reason, before the waiter would realize that she was showing him her breasts on purpose.

He definitely didn't seem to mind waiting. She could see the outlines of his dick through his pants, and if he liked it, than so did Peter.

And since they were in a secluded corner of the restaurant, no one else could see what she was doing anyway.

Lara felt her whole body heat up. She could feel four eyes focussing on her round breasts as gravity helped presenting them in their full glory and started wondering if they could even see her nipples down her cleavage, now that she wasn't wearing a bra.

The thought sent a delicious tingle through her pussy as she realized how wet she had gotten.

When she finally put the money into the waiter's hands, it was difficult to tell if there was more blood rushing through his dick or his completely red face. "Gra-grazie, signora. Thank you so mu-much," he stuttered without realizing that he was still staring at her breasts.

It took him a moment to raise his eyes up to the beautiftul woman's face to see her smile at him, but it did not take him long to quickly run away into a staff room.

"Shall we go, sweetheart," Lara asked her husband in a sensual voice that betrayed how horny she was.

---

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good!" Lara heard her husband say as her tongue rolled around the tip of his erection.

The ride back home felt like it took hours. But once they were inside, she immediately got down on her knees, took off his pants and wrapped her lips around him.

"You were so fucking sexy today. I know you did all that to turn me on, but you enjoyed showing your tits to that waiter, didn't you?" she heard him ask while her lips sensually moved up and down his cock.

The blonde wife loved how horny her husband was for her. She sighed softly while enjoying her lover's taste, but she couldn't help thinking about his question.

So far this had always been about entertaining his fantasies, getting him hot and bothered for her benefit. Lara loved being able to turn Peter on so much. But today was different. He was right. She did enjoy it. She enjoyed the young man's attention. His gazes at her breasts and nipples didn't just effect her husband, but had gotten her excited as well.

"Just like in my dream last night," she realized, feeling her body heat up from remembering how shamelessly she showed off her body to her old professor. She recalled him staring not just at her breasts, but even at her naked pussy between her spread legs.

Lara didn't answer Peter's question as she shook those thoughts from her mind and continued enjoying the feel of her lover's cock between her lips. She reminded herself that the hard tool in her mouth right now was the only reason she did all of that. It was hard and erect for her alone. The well deserved reward for entertaining her husband's fantasies.

"I saw it in your eyes, baby. When that guy stared at your tits, it turned you on," Peter continued taunting her. "You got so red when he saw your nipples. That wasn't just embarassment, was it?"

All of a sudden Lara stood up, took off her dress and bent over the couch. "Put your dick in here where it belongs," she commanded while sliding her panties to the side.

She tried not to think anymore about what her husband implied. She was wet and ready. For her husband. Because of her husband. Not because some random waiter stared at her.

"I only showed him my tits because it turns you on," Lara finally replied as she felt her husband's erection easily enter her pussy. "Oh god, go deeeep, baby. I need your cock in me deep!"

"Fuck! You are so wet!" Peter exclaimed loudly, feeling how drenched she truly was. It didn't take him long to pound into his wife in a steady rhythm, burying his entire cock inside her with every thrust.

"I know you did it to turn me on, Lara. But you.. oh fuck you feel so good.. You got turned on, too. Don't deny it, baby. I want to hear you say it!"

A loud moan escaped her lips at hearing her husband say out loud what she deep down knew to be the truth. Her pussy had been soaking wet the entire ride home. Not just from seeing how much Peter enjoyed her show, but from the young server's attention itself.

"Yes!" she almost screamed. "Fuck me, baby! Your dick feels so fucking good! Yes it turned me on so fucking much!"

"You were bending over for at least a minute before we left! You didn't want to stop, did you?" he yelled back. "Tell me how much you loved showing your tits to him!"

"I fucking loved it! Oh shit, don't stop! I wished I had stayed like that even longer. Bending over so he can stare at my tits for as long as he wants! Mmhh.. fuck, yes! Do you like that, darling? Do you like your wife showing her tits to other men?"

His pistoning into her pussy got faster and faster. Both of them drove each other wild with their words.

"You know I love it, baby. I love when you act like a fucking slut! You should have just pulled them out of your dress for him. Should have shown him your big naked tits!"

Lara felt her orgasm approaching quickly. She couldn't remember ever hearing her husband call her a slut during their dirty talk, but the way her pussy contracted around his cock sent both of them a pretty clear message how she felt about it.

Him mentioning how she should have shown the waiter her naked tits sent her mind back into the restaurant, picturing the young man's gaze as she bent over for him. She imagined pulling her breasts out of her dress, proudly presenting them to him.

And with how big and sexy they have gotten, why shouldn't she be proud about showing them off?

"Mmhh, fuck! I'm gonna cum, darling! Uuuhh.. keep going!" the sexy wife moaned loudly. Her lover's cock kept pumping into her while her mind continued wondering what could have been.

Would their Italian server have been satisfied from just seeing her two round treasures in all their glory? What if he had suddenly touched them?

When a set of strong arms reached around her and grabbed her heavy breasts, Lara imagined the hands belonging to the handsome young waiter while her pussy started gushing in a powerful orgasm.

"Shit, I can feel you cumming, baby," Peter yelled out as his wife's strong contractions massaged his own erection, powerfully milking the rigid tool inside. Unable to resist, he buried himself deep inside her a final time and gave her what she wanted.

Lara's thoughts were still at the restaurant, feeling strong hands digging into her soft breasts, when she felt a familiar warmth fill her lower body. "Yes yes yes! Cum inside me, darling. Don't stop! Keep cumming!"

Blast after blast of her husband's love filled her body as she relished her own orgasm. The young mother was aware of how much her husband released into her. Turning her head around, she looked at her partner's face, seeing it full of bliss and joy as he looked back at her.

"I did this to him," she thought smiling. "The teasing in the restaurant. The dirty talk about it. Fulfilling this fantasy for him makes him cum so hard for me."

She laughed out loud while her lover's juices still filled her vagina. A laugh of pure happiness. She couldn't remember the last time Peter was so horny for her. If her teasing another man got him this excited, she would happily tease any man any time he wanted.

The waves of pleasure in her body slowly receded concurrently with her lover's cock deflating inside her vagina after it had stopped emptying into her.

Exhausted, Peter dropped his weight onto Lara, who was happy to just stay there under him for a bit, feeling his body press against her.

After receiving a pounding like this, she couldn't wait for their next date.

---

The Wellingtons cuddled on their couch, watching a late night movie together when Peter realized that his wife had been awfully quiet the entire evening since their lovemaking.

"Honey, are you alright? You have barely talked to me the last hours."

Lara seemed deep in thoughts, but after a few moments turned to her husband. "I don't know.. Are you alright? Are we? Don't you feel like I betrayed you?"

"Betrayed me? What are you talking about?"

"I wasn't making things up earlier. I enjoyed what happened in the restaurant. Showing off to that Italian waiter.. I got really excited. I'm so sorry, darling."

Peter could easily tell how sad she was. Her eyes were almost watering. He just didn't understand why.

"Yes, I know, Lara. But why are you sorry about that? I loved how much you were enjoying yourself. Isn't that the whole point of it?"

"No, that was never the point. I have been doing these things for you, because I knew how much you enjoyed it. But I shouldn't get turned on by other men looking at me. It's not right. It feels like I'm cheating on you."

He was beginning to understand where his wife was coming from. She enjoyed turning him on by entertaining his fantasy, but it had never occured to her that she might start to enjoy his fantasy herself.

"Lara.. You haven't cheated on me. It's ok for you to enjoy our adventures, too. And to get excited when other men look at you. If I enjoy it, so can you. Anything else would be unfair. I have to admit, I never actually thought about how much you would enjoy the 'fun' on our dates. I guess I just assumed you did. But.. knowing you did all of that just for me.. actually makes me feel bad. I don't ever want you to do anything for me that makes you feel uncomfortable. So, the more you enjoy our adventures, the better!"

Hearing these words from her husband made the young wife laugh out in delight.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I was so afraid you would be mad at me... You know what's really weird? Today in the restaurant, in some way that wasn't the first time I got excited from showing off my body."

Lara told her husband about the dream she had last night. How she wore skimpy clothes and no panties for the benefit of her old professor. How turned on she got by the way he looked at her.

Peter was staring at her with wide eyes the entire time. It was difficult for him to believe that his sweet wife would have such naughty dreams.

"Wow! This time your dream took a very different direction. Didn't you tell me your professor was quite old and really not good looking? I can't believe you would get excited by someone like him checking you out."

"I didn't! It was just a dream! I would never get turned on by that for real. A cute young Italian guy is one thing, but not an old fat pig like Mr. Harrison! He was so disgusting, always staring at me like that."

She had a point, but Peter was still wondering if it was really true. Was the person looking at her really that important? Or would she enjoy showing off even to a man she didn't find attractive at all?

Lara did so much for him when she entertained his fantasy. If it was possible for her to enjoy it just as much as he did, then he wanted to do everything in his power to make sure she would.

Finding out if the person she teased with her body actually mattered, would go a long way into making this much more pleasurable for her as well. And then he had an idea how to find out.

"Are you sure about that, babe? Why don't we just put it to the test?"

"Test? What do you mean? I'm not going to meet with my old history professor to show him my tits and pussy," she replied shocked. But at the same time, saying it loud sent a slight tingle through her body as she remembered doing exactly that during her dream.

"No, not him of course. But the way you described him.. a lot older than us, overweight, bald head, not the prettiest sight.. don't you think there is someone else nearby who fits that description?"

Lara looked at him for a moment, wondering what he was implying, until she realized he was talking about their neighbour, Connor Green. "Oh.. I mean, I guess they do have a lot of similarities, now that you mention it."

How did she not notice it before? She remembered that Connor reminded her of someone when she first saw him a week ago. Of course. He reminded her of Mr. Harrison. Even their facial structure was similar, down to the rather small eyes and the crooked nose.

After a bit of smalltalk in front of the house some days ago, Peter mentioned he was 47 years old. So not nearly as old as her professor, who was already in his late fifties back then, but still a lot older than the young Wellingtons.

"I guess we could invite him over. We were planning to do so anyway, right? I wouldn't mind wearing some sexy clothes for the occasion, if it makes you happy. But, darling, I am not going to get excited from our neighbour checking me out. He is so old, he's like.. double my age. And he probably weighs more than both of us combined."

"If you say so, sweetheart," Peter replied, intend on finding out if it was true. "How about tomorrow? There's a game on tv tomorrow I wanted to watch anyway. And apparently Connor likes the sport, too. He said so when I talked to him a few days ago. I could go over and invite him tomorrow morning?"

---

The next day Connor was running out of patience. While walking up and down his living room, he once again thought about how to handle the Lara-situation.

After she came over to apologise last week, he decided to let her hang a bit. To not appear overly eager about spending more time with the beautiful blonde woman. Surely at some point, the Wellingtons would approach him again. But so far.. nothing. Did they think that he was still too angry at her?

A few times he saw either of them in front of the house, which generally resulted in some simple smalltalk. But that was it. No further invitations by the couple of any kind. It didn't help his patience seeing the sexy wife in almost skimpy clothes every now and then. Sure, they lived in a hot area, but she was practically begging him to bend her over and give her the pounding her tight body deserved.

He had assumed her bad conscience would drive her to make the first move again. Was he wrong about her?

Contemplating whether he should wait longer or go over here himself and announce that in his generousity he had forgiven her, he jumped hearing the sudden ring of the doorbell.

"No, it couldn't be the husband, could it?" the older man wondered. A week ago Peter stood in front of his door just as he was considering how to approach the couple. Now when he was almost ready to give up on waiting, could the same thing happen again? There was no way.

And Connor was right. The same thing did not happen again. This time it was even better.

He didn't want to appear overly enthusiastic, but it was impossible for him to hold back the wide smile on his face, no matter how alien it must have looked to the sexy blonde woman standing right in front of him.

"Hi Connor," she spoke out. "You seem to be in a good mood? I hope I'm not interrupting anything. My husband and I were wondering if you would like to come over this evening. You know, to make up for last time, like we discussed last week. Peter said there is some game on tv later that you both enjoy? We could all watch it together, maybe order pizza again. And there is plenty of beer of course."

"Don't let her off too easily," Connor reminded himself, before answering his neighbour. "Yeah he's right about the game. Sure, I can come over. Provided you promise to not punch me again. Are you gonna be a good girl this time?"

Her eyes widened a bit at his request, but it was important for him to gauge her reaction. He already knew she wouldn't take any bullshit under normal circumstances. Even after a week his face still reminded him of that. But driven by her desire to make amends, how submissive would she become?

"Um.. yeah I'm really sorry about that. I promise I will b.. I mean I promise I won't hit you again," his beautiful neighbour replied. He was sure her face got a bit flushed. "I.. I need to get back now. Be seeing you later then. Bye Connor!"

She suddenly seemed to be in quite the hurry to get away. Watching after her as she walked back home, he realized he hadn't seen this vulnerable side of her yet. But he definitely preferred it over the one that throws around punches. This evening could turn out interesting.

---

"What just happened," Lara wondered. "I went over there just to invite him. How did he throw me off so much. I almost told him I'd be a good girl."

The thought sent a shiver through her body. She knew she had been called that before, but it took her a minute to remember.

Mr. Harrison said that! Some times when she did exceptionally good in class. Like being the first to finish a test, she would walk over to her professor, put the papers on his table, he would smile at her and say these exact words: "Good girl"

She had always been insecure back then, but hearing her professor's 'praise' gave her warm feelings inside. Back then it didn't even occur to her how creepy it actally was. He might have been old and frankly quite ugly, but he was a good teacher and she had always looked up to him.

Her neighbour's choice of words evoked those forgotten feelings again. For a moment, as she stood in front of Connor, she was that much younger and more naive woman again, feeling small and insecure, wanting to impress the old man in front of her.

Confused by her own thoughts, Lara made her way back home.

---

Most of the day went by rather unremarkably for the couple. Both of them were looking forward to the evening, excited and nervous at the same time. The sun was still visible, but threatened to leave beyond the horizon soon when they decided that it was time to prepare for their guest.

Since his wife went upstairs half an hour ago to take care of Jack and then get ready, Peter was just sitting on the couch in their living room.

It was only a few minutes before Connor would arrive. He started to wonder how much longer she would take. He started to wonder what she would wear for this evening.

Hopefully something that shows a good amount of cleavage. He couldn't wait to see their neighbour salivate over his sexy wife's breasts. Maybe some shorts so he could appreciate her beautiful long legs, too.

Peter never stopped reflecting why it turned him on so much to see another man check out his wife. It just did. She probably felt the same. Not understanding why it excited her so much. That must be why it was so hard for her to admit it in the first place.

But since she fully accepted his fantasies without question, it was important for Peter that she accepted her own fantasies, too. Now that he had discovered his wife's interest in exhibitionism, he was curious to see how much the evening would excite her. Especially when it was a rather unattractive man checking her out, not a cute young Italian server.

Connor's bodytype was definitely not her favourite. He must weigh about three times as much as Lara, was around double as old, barely any hair on his head. If she still enjoys showing off to a guy like him, then it must be about the act itself, not the person.