Living The Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she finished the last sentence, the horny blonde pushed her ass back further, sinking her husband's cock into her pussy.

Both of them moaned out simultaneously. Peter at the suddenness of feeling his entire cock surrounded by Lara's warm walls, Lara by realizing how horny she had gotten from talking about the evening and the fantasy.

"You were right, you know?" she stated while her husband moved in and out of her slowly. She wanted to get fucked fast and deep, but she knew he was already super excited, trying hard not to come too quickly.

"You were right that teasing him would excite me, too. Fuck, I have no idea why. He is fat and old and ugly. At least that Italian guy was young and cute!"

Peter smiled at his wife's confession. He had already suspected it, but he was glad to know for sure. Lara was an exhibitionist.

"It makes perfect sense, honey. It means you enjoy showing off. Doesn't matter to who. It's the act itself that turns you on. I guess I'm not the only pervert around, huh?"

She wanted to deny it, to tell him how silly that idea was. But he was probably right. There was no denying how much she enjoyed it. Having men look at her.. lust for her even, it made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. It made her feel desired, and she liked that feeling.

Admitting it to herself massively increased her arousal. Her husband's cock felt unbelievably good inside her.

"Oh god yes.. Don't stop baby.. Keep fucking me like that. When I was sitting on him, his hands.. uhh yesss.. his hands were still on my hips for a bit.. oh fuck, right there.. his huge hands were on your wife's hips, baby."

"Shit! That's so fucking hot, Lara! Are you gonna let him put his hands on you again? When you sit down on his lap?"

The sexy wife smiled hearing Peter ask silly questions like that. There was no way she would let that man touch her indecently, but she loved how aroused this fantasy got her husband. And she loved feeling his arousal deep inside her pussy.

"Of course I am, darling. He has to.. uuuhh yes, go deep like that.. He has to put his hands somewhere, right? So why not on your wife? He can put them on my hips again.. oh oh.. fuck.. or maybe somewhere else?"

"Baby, you are gonna make me cum if you keep talking like that. He touched you again later, didn't he? He hugged you before he left!"

"Oh yes, he did, darling. Mmhh.. he was holding me so tightly. I'm sure he could feel my tits pressing into him. You know, when you didn't look for a moment, he put both his hands right on my ass. He squeezed both my cheeks before leaving."

"Shit baby.. I know you are just teasing me.. but that is so fucking hot." In his mind Peter couldn't help but imagine the situation. Their older fat neighbour holding his petite wife in his embrace and squeezing her ass with his huge hands.

He couldn't stop himself from pistoning into her faster and deeper, giving Lara exactly what she wanted. His eyes went up to their neighbour's house's windows. The way the moon was shining, he couldn't see anything up there. The windows were pitch black.

"Oh fuck, Lara. What if he's not downstairs? What if he's up there watching us?"

"Then I guess he's getting a really good show," she replied, pressing her ass back everytime he thrusted into her. She wanted to drive her husband crazy with lust. And that was exactly what she was going to do. "Maybe your slutty wife would like to have an audience. Maybe Connor could learn a thing or two about how to properly fuck a woman. But he wouldn't be able to see much right now, would he?"

Not even giving her husband a chance to reply she reached around herself with one hand and unclasped her bikini top. After throwing it onto the grass, she stepped forward and bent her entire upper body over the edge of the pool.

With her hands down on the ground in front of her, she kept her upper body in an upright position so her breasts wouldn't scratch the floor when her husband resumed fucking her.

"What are you waiting for? Show our neighbour how you fuck your wife!"

Peter knew this was crazy. He knew there was a realistic chance that Connor was watching them, even if it seemed like he was downstairs, based on the light coming from his house.

But seeing his wife bent over the pool's edge like that, presenting her perfect ass to him, he also knew there was no possible way for him to resist.

Stepping up to her, he supported himself by holding onto the edge himself, pressing tightly into his wife from behind. His cock penetrated her on its own in the process.

Lara's breasts bounced with each thrust into her. Was Connor seeing that, too? Could he see her full big tits bounce around wildly while she was getting fucked?

Everything about this was crazy, but neither of them could stop it now. They were way too deep into the fantasy. Too close to the release they needed so badly.

"Oh god, Lara! I hope he's up there. I hope he can see you! I want him to see you completely naked. I want him to see your big tits bouncing back and forth while I'm fucking you! Shit! I'm gonna cum!"

Listening to her husband talk like this, realizing how much he enjoyed this fantasy of their's, gave Lara the final push she needed. Her orgasm rippled through her body while her pussy was continuously pounded by the hard shaft inside. She felt it push deep into her one last time before it stopped moving at all.

As one orgasmic wave after the other flooded through her body, the blonde wife waited for another type of flood to fill her insides. She wanted to feel it. Feel her lover's cum claiming her body. She worked so hard to excite him this much. She deserved her reward.

Before her orgasm could recede, she finally felt that familiar twitching of the erection inside her. Finally she would get what she needed so badly. The young wife smiled, knowing every drop of cum would end up where it should be. Where it belonged.

Suddenly her eyes went up. Did she see something? For a moment she thought she saw movement behind one of the windows.

She opened her mouth, about to ask Peter if he had seen anything when she felt the first powerful blast spray deep into her. Instead of words, only a long moan came out of her.

Could their neighbour be up there? Was he watching her being inseminated by her husband right now?

The idea that their neighbour was watching the explosive finale of their coupling renewed her own orgasm just as another stream of cum filled her body. Lara couldn't help herself from moaning out loudly. She wasn't sure what excited her more. Her husband filling her with his love, or the possibility of Connor watching it happen.

The muscles in her pussy didn't care if they were being watched. They immediately went to work, doing everything they could to milk her lover's cock of his seed.

Her body didn't care if they were being watched. It shook violently from her intense orgasm and the feeling of being filled by her husband.

Lara didn't care anymore if they were being watched. She had a smile on her lips as she looked straight at the window. At this moment, she wanted Connor to see. To see her in this moment of pure joy.

Her mind reasoned that he deserved to see it. He made it happen, after all. Right now she and her husband enjoyed the benefits of teasing him earlier. It was only fair that he got a reward, too.

She kept her smile on the window as she experienced the last seconds of her powerful orgasm. Her lover had already stopped flooding her body. She heard him breath heavily behind her.

Only a few moments later her brain deactivated the mating mode and reactivated the thinking mode. "Shit," the exhaused woman said. "Peter, did you see anything up there? I'm not sure, but I thought I saw something move."

It took him a second to gather his thoughts after such an intense session. "Um.. No, I don't think so. What did you see?.. Wait! Do you mean you saw Connor up there?? Do you think he has seen us??"

"Fuck, I don't know. Where is my bikini??"

---

After checking on their son to find him sleeping peacefully, the Wellingtons cuddled in their bed. Both of them exhausted after the lovemaking.

"I really don't know, sweetheart. I didn't see anything. Are you sure you saw something?"

Even post orgasm Peter couldn't deny that the idea of their neighbour watching them fuck excited him quite a bit. But he knew how worried his wife was about people spreading rumors that would put her in a bad light.

"Ugh.. No, I'm not sure. Maybe it was just a reflection. Maybe the light of a passing car or something. Or maybe I just imagined it.. God I hope he didn't see us. That would be so embarassing. I could never talk to him again."

The young wife remembered how she had wished he was there watching them. But that was just in the heat of the moment. She felt embarassed by how dirty her mind could get. Now the idea only made her want to sink into the ground never to emerge again.

Still, she felt a tingle in her body thinking about their neighbour's gaze on her as she received her lover's gifts inside her.

"There was something else I wanted to talk to you about," Lara started, determined to clear her head of these naughty thoughts. "When I was in the park the other day, I met that old retired man again. Joseph is his name. He showed me some amazing spots in the park, like he said he would. We should go there sometime. It's really beautiful!

And I was thinking. Since we really haven't met anyone besides Connor who's willing to spend some time with us and get to know us closer, why don't we invite Joe over some day? He told me his wife died a few years ago. I think he could use the company and he's been really nice. You would like him!"

"Sure, why not. I guess it's like having our grandparents over. Why don't you invite him the next time you see him in the park? Or maybe I join you one of these days and we can invite him together.

Oh but there's actually something I wanted to talk to you about as well. You remember the other day when I got a huge bonus? My boss also announced a company party in two weeks! And not just for the employees. Spouses and partners are invited, too!

What do you think, babe? Wanna have some fun at the party with me?"

"I'd love to! I would finally get to meet your coworkers! You keep mentioning what a great help that new intern is. Thomas was his name? Maybe I should wear something nice and give Thomas a treat, if you catch my drift," Lara replied, winking at her husband.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, sweetheart," The young husband returned before kissing his loving wife on the lips.

As the couple turned off the lights to sleep, Peter's last thoughts envisioned his wife at the company party. In sexy clothes with seductive makeup she would be the star of the evening.

None of his male coworkers would be able to turn their eyes from her. Not even fucking Jim. No matter how many women he had seduced, he would still know that this woman was out of his league.

With a smile on his face, Peter fell asleep.