Liz & Sean's Adventure Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do like your new loungewear."

"I knew you would, do you think I could wear it for our next evening BBQ?"

"Well maybe not this one." Sean said with some thought, "But I would like to see your other items, I'm sure there is something a little more appropriate to a group setting."

"And what is wrong with this." Liz said with mock disdain at Sean's remark.

"Oh, nothing I don't mind you showing, but some of our friends might be offended by your lack of knickers."

"Yeah, good point." Liz smiled as she took another sip.

"Are you comfortable there?" Liz asked.

"Yeah, Why?"

"Oh, I just wondering if you had enough room in your shorts, the bulge seems to be rather tight."

"Would you like me to fix it?"

"You can if you want."

Sean stood up and removed his shorts to reveal he had no jocks on, his now fully erect cock sticking skyward from his hair free groin.

Liz reached out to his cock, wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked it up and down, Sean's cock twitched at the soft touch of her hand.

Sean sat back down beside Liz as she continued to slowly stroke him, he reached his hand to her bare upper thigh and let his index finger brush through the patch of auburn curls on her pubic mound, Liz adjusted her right leg to provide access to her moist labia.

"I like the new hair style." Sean commented as he looked at her gem shaped pubic hair.

"Maria did it for me today. I'm glad you like it."

"You know the only think I like better is when you are bald."

"Then you wouldn't be able to run your fingers through it like you are now."

"True." Sean replied as he ran his finger through her hair towards her clit. Liz squeezed his cock as she stroked it.

Sean gently rubbed the pea sized bud of nerves at the bottom of her clit hood, "I love the way you touch me." Liz sighed as she shifted her legs wider apart and took another sip of wine, Sean also took a sip of his wine emptying his glass.

Placing his empty glass on a table Sean moved to put his body between Liz's legs and lowered his mouth to her pussy. He ran his tongue along her lips from bottom to top before sucking her clit into his mouth.

"You do that so well." Liz sighed as she lay back to accept Sean's attention.

Sean sucked on her clit as he flicked the tip with his tongue, before releasing the now swelling bundle of nerves and taking her right outer labia lip into his mouth. He placed his right index finger on her clit and rubbed gently as he sucked. Liz's labia started to swell as Sean sucked. Liz placed her hand on his head and guided his mouth to where she needed it. Sean loved eating Liz's pussy and could do it for hours to saviour her flavour.

Sean took hold of his rigid monster with his free hand and gently stroked his shaft as he sucked his wife's pussy.

When he was happy with the progress of making Liz's right lip puffy he switched to her left outer labia lip and sucked that. He manoeuvred his fingers so he could stroke between her lips and found her warm moist opening.

"Yes, stroke me there." Liz pleaded as she moved her legs as wide as she could to give him easy access. She moved her hands to her breasts and after squeezing the firm B cup globes through the thin material of her baby doll she pinched her nipples until they started to harden. Her pussy instantly got wetter.

Sean removed his finger from her tunnel opening and sucked both lips into his mouth before comparing the puffiness, he liked to keep things even. When satisfied with his work he released Liz's lips from his mouth and inserted his index and middle finger into her soaking vagina. Liz sighed at the feeling of being filled, even with only two fingers, she clenched her muscles against his fingers as he sucked her clit between his lips.

Sean started to stroke the front of Liz's vagina until he found the patch of ripples that marks her G-spot and pressed his fingers against it.

"Please." Liz sighed acknowledging her favourite internal place to be rubbed. Sean obliged by making the 'come here' motion with his fingers, the whole time sucking on her clit which had now swollen to be the size of a cashew and stuck out from under its hood.

"Please, don't stop." Liz sighed as Sean treated her to the pleasure she had been waiting for all day. Sean continued to stroke his cock to be sure he was ready for his next move. He could feel Liz's vagina rhythmically contracting on his fingers an knew she was getting close to an orgasm. As her hips started to lift from the recliner, he gently pushed the back of her baby doll out from under bottom so that it wouldn't get spoilt before returning his hand to his cock, now moist from his pre-cum.

Liz pushed her pussy against his mouth as he continued to finger her G-spot until her muscles clenched tight and her hips bucked high off the recliner. Sean stroked his fingers over her G-spot and was rewarded with a gush of Liz's girl cum. He drank it down as she flooded his mouth with each contraction until she started to relax.

Sean allowed his fingers to slide from her still trembling body and released her now red swollen clit from his mouth, her lips were still puffy which is what he wanted so that they would be clearly visible outside her pussy when he finished pleasuring her. He quickly slid up Liz's body as she recovered from her release, his 20cm long cock bumping the inside of her thighs as he did until it found that warm moist place at their confluence. His cock head came to rest nestled between those puffy moist lips while he waited for Liz to relax her muscles, as soon as he felt movement at her opening he pushed forward driving the head of his cock inside. Liz sighed.

"Should we play 'just the tip'?" Sean teased as he pulled his cock out of the warm opening.

"Don't you dare." Liz hissed as she placed her right hand on his butt and pushed him into her tunnel. Sean did not resist and sank his full 20cm cock into Liz's willing tunnel.

Sean set up a gentle thrusting rhythm, sliding his cock out until just the tip was inside Liz then all the way home until his hairless pubic bone pressed against her small patch of hair. Repeating over and over as they enjoyed each other's bodies. As the tension built in Sean's cock and his need to cum grew more undeniable, he picked up the pace, the recliner starter to rock under their weight and his movement. Liz's muscles started to contract around his shaft with each thrust, milking his pre-cum into her tunnel.

Sean tried to slow his thrusting, but Liz just bucked her hips against his body when he did, she needed to feel his warm cum filling her wet tunnel. Sean's balls tightened against his body and there was nothing he could do as his cum rocketed out of his cock and filled Liz deep inside her vagina. Her muscles contracted and she had her second orgasm in 15 minutes. Each contraction milked another load from Sean's cock and resulted in another contraction as Sean continued to slowly thrust in and out of Liz's warm tunnel until some 90 seconds later Sean collapsed in Liz's arms and nuzzled her breasts.

"That was a nice entree." Liz commented when she had recovered her breathing. Sean lifted his weight from her body and slid his still firm cock from her dripping vagina.

"What is for main?" Sean asked as he sat at her feet.

"Haven't got that far yet, but I'm empty." Liz said holding up her glass, Sean took the hint and headed for the kitchen to refill, his slightly softening cock swaying in front as it led the way.

When Sean returned, he had removed is t-shirt and was naked, his cock still semi erect and leading the way. He handed Liz her glass as she took his cock in her free hand and gave it a stroke before placing a kiss on the tip and sucking it into her mouth.

"There are some sausages in the fridge, how does BBQ and salad sound for dinner?" Sean asked as he enjoyed the fell of Liz's mouth on his again hardening cock.

Liz removed his cock from her mouth and stroked it with her hand, "I'm happy with sausage, singular." She giggled before putting his cock back in her mouth.

Stroking and sucking Sean's cock while playing with his balls it only took a few minutes before Liz had him delivering another load of cum, this time to her mouth. She drank every drop down before releasing his shaft from her grip and he was able to sit back down on his recliner, breathing heavily as he sipped his wine.

"OK, I've finished my sausage and had the dressing, now where is the salad?" Liz joked as she played with Sean's slowly softening cock as it lay across his hip.

When they finished their second glass Liz did the honours of getting a refill before returning to the recliners.

For the first time that evening they took the time to catch up on the day and talk about their weekend in the city. Sean had booked a king room at the Windsor hotel with high tea for Saturday lunch and full cooked breakfast on Sunday morning. Dinner would be 'on-the-fly' but he thought they would be able to get something to accompany evening drinks before they headed to the ballet.

Sean tried to get information on Liz's new dress but was left none the wiser to his enquiries.

Around 10pm, and the end of the second bottle of Pinot Gris, Sean and Liz decided that the mozzies were getting bad, especially as they were both so exposed, and retreated to the indoors. The had long given up on cooking dinner and settled for cheese, biscuits, and sun-dried tomatoes.

Sean excused himself to go to the toilet while Liz brewed then an evening coffee, poured a glass of muscat to enjoy before bed and put on some quiet background music. They sat in the lounge, Sean still naked and Liz in her new baby doll, chatting away as they drank and enjoyed each other's company.

"Did I tell you I like your pussy gem?" Sean said.

"Yes, several times. Oh, Maria tried to talk me into getting my legs laser treated for you."

"Did she?"

"Yes. She also told me that she has clients that have never had laser hair removal who don't grow hair anymore."

"Really!"

"Yes, apparently for some people 25 years of regular waxing makes it permanent."

"So, you want to wait 25 years to see if it is permanent?"

"No. But it got me thinking, if 25 years of waxing might make it permanent then maybe I could get my legs and basic bikini line laser treated and just leave the area that I like to shape to grow naturally."

Sean's cock started to swell as he listened to Liz talking about possibly getting some permanent hair reduction done, "Mmm." Sean replied as he took a sip of muscat.

Liz then changed the topic to her trip home and how she had flashed a view of her hairy pussy on the train home and that she planned on wearing her white version of the same dress to the city tomorrow. By the time she had finished her story Sean's cock was sticking straight up from his groin.

"Looks like you approve." Liz laughed when she saw his cock bobbing around, Sean just smiled over his coffee cup.

When they had finished, they agreed it was time to retire for the night. Sean had a shower, Liz joined him briefly to freshen her pussy after their evening of sex, before heading to bed. When Sean was finished Liz was already laying on her right side facing away from Sean and her eyes closed. Sean snuggled in behind her draping his left arm over her waist and snaking his hand up her stomach until he had her left breast cupped in his hand. He wriggled closer until his cock was resting in the cleft of her butt.

"Good night sexy." He said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Night stud. You know what to do if you get the urge."

Sean squeezed her breast and wriggle his rigid cock against her butt. Liz lifted her left leg, reached between them, and guided his cock to her opening. Sean flexed his hips and pressed his cock inside her warm tunnel, and she lowered her leg. After giving him a couple of squeezes with her vagina she placed her left hand on his, still on her breast, and closed her eyes again savouring the feeling of his cock resting inside her.

--

Saturday morning started with a rush. Neither Liz nor Sean set an alarm before bed and they had slept in until 8:30am. Liz woke first to find that they had swapped positions during the night, she was spooning Sean and had her right arm draped over his waist, her hand wrapped around his rigid cock. Any other morning, she would have made good use of that hot rod of flesh however on seeing the time she decided they should get moving to avoid missing their weekend in the city. She gave Sean's cock a firm tug to get his attention.

"Mmm, I ready for that." Sean said in a sleepy voice as he acknowledged Liz's hand on his shaft.

"No time sleepy, we need to get moving." Liz said as she released his cock and rolled out of bed. Sean took in the delicious sight of her naked body as she walked to the bathroom, he gave his cock a quick stroke as he stretched out on the bed.

When Liz returned to the bedroom, she was wearing her white crocheted mini dress, she had left two top buttons undone so that the V neck reached below her breasts and displayed the cleft of her cleavage. Sean noted that she had also left the bottom two buttons undone so the as she walked her auburn pubic hair and bald lips were visible. Her long auburn hair hung loosely down her back to contrast with the white material.

"Well get up sleepy head." Liz said as she lifted her left foot to the side of the bed and placed a white high heel sandal on her foot. Sean had a clear view of her neat pussy slit between her legs, his cock twitched at the sight which wasn't lost on Liz, "Keep that in mind, I'm sure there will be time to use it once we get to the hotel." Liz changed feet and put her sandal on her right foot.

Sean rolled out of bed and followed his cock to the bathroom. By the time he had finished in the bathroom and dressed in a pair of navy chino shorts and light blue polo top Liz had already packed a change of clothes in an overnight bag, not that she needed much, and left it on the bed for Sean to add his things. Once Sean had packed his change of clothes and a suit for the night, he joined Liz for breakfast. He found her sitting at the glass table in their outdoor dining area. He sat opposite Liz and admired how feely she displayed her body. The open neck of her dress showing the inside curve of her breast and her naked pussy on full display at the confluence of her long legs. His cock firmed at the pleasurable sight.

They ate breakfast and finished packing their toiletries before heading off to the city. The day was already warm, and Sean lowered the top of their convertible as he reversed out of the garage. By the time he turned the car onto the street Liz had her hand wrapped around his cock and stroking it through the material of his shorts. When she had sat down, her dress had pulled tight across her hips, with the bottom buttons undone her pussy was in open view, she sat with her knees apart so that Sean would have easy access once he was able to multi-task. She didn't have to wait long before he had his fingers tracing along her slit and probing her quickly moistening lips.

"What if someone looks?" Liz asked, concerned about the top being down.

"Let them enjoy the view."

"I always do." Liz smiled as she stroked his now fully erect cock, "Are you comfortable?"

"A little confined, but I will cope." Sean said as he adjusted his position to allow his cock to move in his shorts. The leg of the shorts were too tight to allow Liz to fish his cock out the leg so she took hold of his zip and lowered it. Sean shifted his hips and his erection sprang out the fly of his shorts. Liz wrapped her hand around the shaft and slowly stroked him as she settled back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the wind in her hair, sun on her exposed cleavage and probing fingers in her pussy as they drove to their weekend away.

When they reached the city Sean needed both hands to safely navigate the busy Saturday morning traffic. He shifted in his seat so Liz could push his erection back into his pants and he drove them to their destination. When he pulled up in front of the historic 5 star Windsor hotel his fly was still undone and his cock threatened to spring loose as he handed his keys to the porter who motioned politely to Sean that his fly was undone and he faked having left it down by mistake.

The doorman held the door for them, Liz's dress taking his attention. Like her dusty pink dress this one had an asymmetrical pattern of holes in the crochet, Sean's fingers had aroused her sufficiently that her nipples were firm, the right one forming an obvious bump on her breast behind the close-knit small holes of the pattern and the left one peeking through a larger hole. The curve of her breasts still on display with the top buttons undone. She had done up the bottom buttons so that her pussy lips and pubic hair were less likely to be on public display however the large area of open holes on her right hip clearly showed she had no knickers on underneath the dress. She smiled at the doorman as she thanked him for being a gentleman.

After checking in they were shown to a king room, in the size of things you could have fitted three normal hotel rooms in the space allocated to this one room, the Windsor was built on 19th century grandeur and every inch of the building showed it. The bed was a king size four poster with a lace canopy, and carved posts. 2 large armchairs were placed around an oval princess Anne style table and there was a matching bedside dresser and bedside tables. The ceiling was close to 3m high with ornate pressed tin lining.

"This is beautiful." Liz said as she flopped backwards onto the bed with her arms and legs stretched out in a star fish, legs hanging over the side. Sean had a perfect view of her wide-open pussy just hidden by the hem of her dress. He stepped between her legs and leant over her as he gave her a deep kiss. His firm cock pressing the material of his shorts against her bald pussy lips.

"This is beautiful too," he said as he ran his right index finger up her moist pussy lips.

"Keep that up and lunch might be late." Liz warned.

"It's only 10:30, lunch isn't until 12:30."

"So, what are you waiting for?" Liz asked as she reached to the waist band of his shorts to release the button. Sean stood up and undid his shorts, once his cock was free, they fell to the floor, he pulled off his polo top and stood naked between Liz's legs as she undid the last button of her dress and allowed it to fall open so that he could see her whole body. Her pussy was already glistening with moisture and her nipples were firm blueberry sized buds on her firm breasts, he took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked as he lowered his cock to her pussy. Liz sighed at the incredible sensation of the sensitive bud being sucked. Her moisture increased in readiness for Sean's monster to invade her waiting tunnel.

Sean switched his mouth to her right nipple and sucked as he pressed his rigid cock against her wet opening. Liz pressed her hips towards Sean and accepted half his 20cm cock in her vagina and squeezed her muscles tight.

"Hmm, I like it when you fill me up." Liz said as she started to massage Sean's cock with her vagina.

"I like filling you up." Sean mumbled around her nipple as he started to withdraw his cock, when the head was all that remained inside Liz's vagina he pressed his hips down, driving the full length of his cock into her clenching tunnel and waited for her to relax. He then set up a slow thrusting rhythm which Liz met with a rhythmic clenching and releasing of her muscles. Clenching tight as he pushed into her tunnel and relaxing as he withdrew. Liz spread her legs wide to give Sean better access to her pussy as he pounded his cock into her depths.

To be able to reach Liz's nipples with is mouth while filling her pussy Sean had to arch his back, his cock pointed up and was rubbing Liz's G-spot with each thrust bringing her closer to what had become her trademark gushing orgasm. She started clenching her vagina on his shaft as he withdrew from her and relaxing on his forward thrust. Sean started withdrawing his cock completely from Liz's vagina and re-entering her with each thrust, occasionally he would miss and his cock brushed over her clit before he readjusted to hit her now very wet opening. Her moisture was running over her butt more with each thrust. Liz was so close to cumming that she needed to keep Sean inside her, however Sean was thrusting so quickly that he was pulling right out of her tunnel and often missing the mark as he thrust back inside.Liz tried to help by adjusting her hips until the unexpected happened, Sean dropped his cock lower as Liz raised her hips and his thrust pushed his cock head into her butt hole until the tip was inside her bottom.