Liz & Sean's Adventure Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow, wrong hole." Liz gasped at the unexpected intrusion, they had tried anal in the past and it wasn't something Liz enjoyed as a rule, Sean instinctively went to pull out. "No. Don't. Move." Liz said as she concentrated on accepting the monster now invading her unused passage.

"Are you OK?" Sean asked with concern as he tried to hold still.

"Just give me a moment." Liz instructed as she tried to relax her muscles, "OK go very slow."

Sean moved his cock out of Liz's arse only a fraction before she grasped his butt. "Stop. I meant in, not out.", then she pressed on his butt and encouraged him to try going deeper, she took another 5cm of his shaft before stopping him again.

"It's not going to work, you're too big for back there." Liz sighed as Sean tried to hold still, "Try pulling out again."

Sean managed to move his cock until its head caught on Liz's anal ring and she stopped him again, "If you can stick to using half your cock, I might be able to cope IF you want to stay in my butt." Liz said softly.

"I'll try. If you want me to."

"Be gentle."

Sean slowly thrust half his cock in and out of Liz's anal passage enjoying the tight fit on his 5cm diameter cock. Liz appeared to get in the swing of the unusual situation and started to respond to his thrusts until her tightness was too much for Sean and his balls pulled tight against the base of his cock and he shot his load in her bowels. The unexpected warmth shot a wave of pleasure through Liz's pussy as Sean unloaded 3 more loads of cum into her and his cock started to soften.

"Pull out now." Liz instructed and as Sean's cock left her back passage, she felt a sudden coolness as it was replaced by open air.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Sean said.

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have moved so much." Liz replied as she closed her legs and lay back to get her composure. "At least I was wet enough to give no resistance." She laughed, "Still not a favourite and not something to try for on purpose."

"Understood."

Liz sat up and pulled her dress from her shoulders, "I think I will take a quick shower before we do high tea."

"Take your time, then I will join you."

After going to the toilet, she had a shower, Sean joined her after 5 minutes and they soaped and washed each other to make sure every was clean. Liz even let Sean pay particular attention to her butt hole allowing him to insert his middle finger as far as it would go.

"That feels nice." Liz said as he probed her back passage with his finger, "Perhaps your cock is just too big for in there. Your finger could make me cum like that."

She let Sean finger her bottom while she stroked his hardening cock. Sean pushing his finger as far as it would go before removing and repeating. He held Liz tight so she wouldn't fall as her body started to shake, his finger having given Liz her first anal orgasm. Her hand stroking Sean's cock until he shot his load on the shower floor.

After their shower they dried off and sat on the bed naked. Sean found a bottle of sparkling wine and poured them each a glass.

"To a special weekend." Sean said holding up his glass.

"To a special weekend." Liz replied as she tapped his glass.

They drank their toast naked, Liz stroked Sean's growing cock with her free hand while he stroked and played with her breasts. At 12:15 they dressed again and headed to the restaurant for their high tea booking.

High tea was uneventful, the table setup was not conducive to Liz flashing her bare pussy and Sean was unable to do more than hold Liz's hand over the table. He did think he saw her left nipple peek out of her dress and the right nipple was creating the usual bump, but that was all. All the same they enjoyed the food, drink and each others company.

At the end of high tea they agreed a little retail therapy was in order so they headed to Collins Street and browsed the many high end stores at the eastern, or Paris, end of the street.

Sean talked Liz into trying many items of clothing and she eventually came away with a new haul of clothes and shoes. Sean got the most enjoyment out of her fashion parades, especially when she was trying on something revealing or trying on shoes. The revealing clothing keeping his cock firm and no less than 6 shop assistants got a clear view of her naked pussy as they knelt at her feet to help her find the right styles and sizes. Only one seemed to find her nakedness distasteful.

They returned to the Windsor at 5:30 to get ready for the ballet, although Sean was more excited about finally getting to see Liz's new dress. Liz took her dress bag to the bathroom and closed the door leaving Sean to get dressed by himself. She took her time doing makeup and hair before finally donning her dress and half an hour later opened the door. Sean's jaw hit the floor.

Liz had put her hair up in a bun so that it was off her shoulders and away from her neck. Her dress was a red and made entirely of tulle. It had long sleeves to her wrists made of a single layer of material leaving them near transparent with ruffles at the shoulder, the neckline was a scoop that reached halfway between her neck and top of her breasts. The bodice consisted of a double layer of tulle, less transparent than the arms yet still sheer enough that her breasts and nipples were easily seen through the material. The waist was gathered above her belly button, from where the long ankle length skirt hung, it was made of enough layers of tulle to obscure her waist and legs yet still light enough to appear to float as she moved. The skirt had two slits that ran up the front of her legs to the waist forming a smaller front and larger back panel, the front panel overlapped the back panel at the waist so that when standing feet together the slits were closed however as soon as Liz moved, her forward leg was left uncovered. On her feet she wore a pair of red platform sandals that were 5cm think at the sole under her toe. She had applied bright red lipstick to her lips and eyeshadow to complement.

"Wow." Sean said as he saw her, his cock seconding that statement by instantly beginning to swell in his pants.

"Does that mean you like it?"

"Like it. I love it. Especially how much is not left to the imagination."

"The top is not too much at the top?"

"Not at all, I like to see your boobs."

"I know you like to see my boobs, but is it too much for going out? There is a lace body suit that is supposed to be worn underneath."

"And hide these beauties?" Sean reached out and gently stroked her nipples through her barely there dress.

"I'm glad you like it." Liz said as she did a twirl as best she could on the high heeled sandals, her skirt spun up and opened at the slits exposing both legs, her hips and when side on to Sean the patch of auburn hair on her pubic mound.

"If you don't turn heads, it is not from want of trying." Sean replied as his cock again seconded the statement.

Liz noticed the bulge in his pants growing, "There is my proof you are not just saying that to be polite." She smiled, "I hope it is not too windy tonight or I might be showing my naked butt quite a bit."

"You know I won't be complaining."

"I know."

"Shall we go for a drink and nibble before we head to the arts centre?"

"Sounds like a good plan." Liz replied as she picked up a red clutch bag that matched her shoes and offered her arm to Sean to escort her to the cocktail bar.

When they arrived seats were already at a premium, Sean found a table and chairs that were not the optimum for a quiet drink being near the main walkway however they would have to make do. Liz sat down with both legs and hips being exposed by the slits in the skirt, the front panel slipping between her legs to cover her naked pussy while the back panel pulled to her bottom as she sat down. Even in the lower light of the bar the sheer layers of her dress allowed her nipples to be clearly visible. The air-con seemed to be a little high in the bar and the coolness made Liz's nipples harden as well. Sean enjoyed the sight of her perfect globes and their firm ripe nipples being on display. His cock was straining at his pants as it swelled to full erection.

Sean caught the eye of a waitress who came to their table to take an order. Sean noticed how she couldn't take her eyes off Liz's chest the whole time she was taking the order, when she returned with the drinks, she tried to avoid looking at Liz, when she leant to put the drinks down she was distracted by the size of the bulge in Sean's pants instead, she blushed and quickly retreated once the drinks were safely off her tray.

"I think we scared her." Liz laughed as she picked up her drink and they toasted a wonderful evening to come.

Over the next hour Sean watched the faces of everyone who passed by, delighting in the attention Liz was receiving, especially when they realised they could see Liz's breasts through her dress. They had several drinks each as they ate a light snack to get them through the show, the waitress doing her best to avoid eye contact with either of them as she served them. Liz excused herself to go to the toilet and Sean delighted in the looks she received as she passed through the crowded bar.

When it was time to leave, they walked to a nearby tram stop, several car drivers gave a honk as they drove past the duo.

"I think you are a hit." Sean said.

"As long as I don't get picked up for indecent exposure."

"If celebrities can get away with appearing on red carpets in designer frocks like this, then you can walk down Collins Street."

"I hope you are right."

When they boarded the number 11 tram, a low floor vehicle with only one step, it was moderately busy, Sean stood with his back to the window and Liz stood facing him. Other passengers had clear views of their body from the side and rear, her nipples and side boob visible in silhouette, no one seemed to mind how sheer the dress was. When they changed trams to the number 6 to the arts centre it was an older high floor model and they had to climb 3 steps to board. Just as Liz lifted her left foot to take the first step a breeze blew the front flap over her left leg exposing her pussy to all onboard that were near the door, it stayed that way until she lifted her right foot to the second step. This tram was also moderately busy, Liz and Sean had to stand in the middle aisle. Even with Sean standing in front of her, Liz's chest was on full display to 3 young males and their girls, the males all smiled and were obviously affected by the sight of her breasts earning them reprimands from their girls.

When they arrived at the arts centre Liz was beginning to have second thoughts about having not worn the body suit under her dress.

"I'm not sure I will be allowed in like this."

"You'll be OK. Look there are some more boobs on display over there." Sean indicated a young lady wearing a plunging white dress that showed the inside curve of a pair of D cup breasts.

"Yeah, but her nipples are covered."

"Look if you are that concerned, wait her a minute." Sean headed for the concession desk and left Liz standing by herself to the side of the main entry. She felt extra exposed standing by herself but also secretly turned on by the admiring looks she gained from males and females as they walked past.

Sean returned with a commemorative program and handed it to her.

"Any time you feel you are too exposed just hold this over your chest like this." Sean held it over her chest.

Sean held out his hand for Liz and she took it, the program in her other hand for safety. They walked into the arts centre and found the bar to have a pre-show drink. Liz noticed that other than the odd admiring glance from passing show goers no one paid any attention to the sheerness of her dress or what they could see beneath. When it came time to take their seats the usher simply scanned their ticket and sowed them to their box.

Sean had booked seats in a box with 6 seats arranged in 3 rows of 2. They joined another young couple about their own age who were sitting in the back row, he usher lead Sean and Liz down the 6 steps to the front row. Liz noted that the girl had on a strapless dress that was struggling to contain D cup breasts and that her guy was more interested in the mounds of flesh that anything going on around him. The centre row of seats was vacant.

When Liz sat down the front of her dress fell between her legs and the back fell away from her hips and thighs, Sean was treated with a nice view of naked thigh and the fold that formed in her skin where her thigh met her hip. Her breasts tantalisingly visible in the dim light. His cock had not softened all night with the glorious view of Liz's body.

Liz sat very ladylike with her knees together as they settled down to watch the performance. This was her favourite ballet story when she was growing up and to finally be seeing it in person had her aroused with excitement. Watching the performers glide across the stage and tell the story had her captivated while Sean was only there because he knew Liz liked ballet. Not to say he wasn't enjoying the show he would have rather been making love to the goddess that sat to his left. Watching the dancers in their ballet clothes strut around was having an added effect on his mind and he placed his hand at the top of her naked thigh. Liz seemed to approve his touch as her legs parted slightly when his little finger stroked along the fold of skin allowing him to trace further towards the inside of her thigh.

Sean edged his hand under the front of her skirt and her legs widened further. He found the path of pubic hair above her pussy and stroked it with his fingers before sliding his middle finger down the cleft to her clit hood. He kept his eyes on the ballet but heard Liz take a controlled deep breath as his finger rubbed the hood over her sensitive bud. Liz fought the urge to open her legs further to accept his touch. As the ballet continued Sean gently rubbed Liz's clit hood and spread her outer lips as far as he could in the confined between her thighs. By the time the first act was finished Liz's lips were moist from her arousal although Sean had yet to discover just how wet.

"I need to find the toilet." Liz whispered to Sean as she stood up at the end of the act.

"They are next to the bar where we had drinks. Would you like me to get you a drink while you go?"

"Yes please, sparkling wine and a bottle of water."

Liz led the way back up the steps to the back of the box, the girl had already left and her guy stopped politely to let Liz go first. Liz thanked him and noticed he was looking more at her breasts than her face, she went to cover her breasts with her program and realised she had left it under her seat. Deciding that it would be too obvious to turn around and retrieve it she smiled and kept walking.

Liz found the toilets and Sean lined up at the bar. In the toilets Liz bumped into their girl from their box who commented favourably on her dress and told Liz that her boyfriend wanted her to wear something like it next time they went out. Liz told her where it came from and that every dress was designer and unique.

Liz found Sean and they enjoyed their drinks together; Liz recounted her favourite parts f the ballet so far and when the curtain call bell rang, they returned to their seats. Their companions were already seated when they arrived, and the guy followed Liz with his eyes as she took her seat. Her dress again leaving her thighs and hips exposed. Having been accepted during the first act Sean only waited until they were settled before returning his left hand to Liz's pussy, she spread her knees further than in the first act giving him better access. The dancers appeared on stage and Sean's middle finger started stroking Liz's clit. She shuffled in her seat to make it easier for Sean to explore her pussy as she enjoyed the rest of the show.

Sean cupped her mound and spread her wet lips with his pointer and ring while caressing her clit with his middle finger. He noted how warm and wet Liz's pussy had become during the first act as he slipped the tip of his middle finger into her vaginal opening. Liz clenched her muscles against his finger as a silent approval. He pushed his finger as deep as it would go with his hand in the confined space and stroked the front of her vagina. Occasionally he would slide his finger from her warm opening and caress her clit then slide It back inside. His gentle caresses causing Liz's pussy to pulse with desire for more. Her breathing the only outward sign that her arousal was climbing as she watched the ballet.

Sean continued to finger Liz for the next 45 minutes as the dancers told their story on stage, by the time the final dance was over his fingers were drenched in Liz's moisture and her pussy was on the edge of release. The crowd stood to applaud the final scene, Sean removing his hand from Liz's pussy just as she started to move. He carefully sucked her moisture from his fingers as he stood up savouring the flavour before joining gin the applause.

By the time the final curtain call was over Liz's arousal had dropped several levels. Her cheeks and chest were flushed as if she were hot however movement around her pussy was not likely to cause her any issues.

"That was amazing." Liz said as she sat to pick up her purse and the program.

"I didn't do that much." Sean said, "Like I didn't make you come."

"Not you silly, the ballet."

"Oh, Yeah."

"Mind you your fingers were doing a good number on me." She said as they reached the top of the steps, their companions only few steps ahead, the girl turning and smiling as she heard what liz had said. Liz smiled back.

Sean led Liz outside to the cooler evening air.

"Shall we find somewhere to have a late snack?" Sean asked.

"Sure, there should be something open on Southbank."

They walked towards the Yarra river and the stairs down to Southbank. As they reached the top of the stairs the breeze blew the front of Liz's dress to the side exposing her naked pussy to everyone coming the other way, she let it drop naturally back into position as she walked.

Most of the restaurants had already taken last orders for food when they asked, and they found themselves changing their plans to finding a bar that might server counter snacks with drinks.

Just as they were about to give up looking for somewhere to go the breeze blew again as they walked past a street artist flipping up the front and baring her hips and legs which caught his attention.

"Would you like me to paint your portrait?" The artist asked Liz.

"How much?" Sean asked.

"For such a pretty lady $15."

"Sure." Liz said, "Where do you want me to stand?"

The artist was very specific when he placed and posed Liz under a street light with the Yarra river behind her before starting to paint, the wind was becoming more gusty as he worked and Liz's skirt started to flap around her legs, baring on or both from time to time, at one stage the front panel whipped around flashing her naked pussy at the artist who just happened to have looked up at the right time to see and he smiled as Liz tried to ignore her dress as the artist worked.

It took the artist about 20 minutes to complete his work, Sean marvelled at how quickly he worked until he later realised the number of pre-prepared backgrounds the artist had painted hence his very specific placement of Liz when posing her. When he turned the portrait around, he revealed a very life like image of Liz against the city and river backdrop. The streetlight had been bright enough to allow the artist to see the outline of her breast and nipples which he faithfully captured and the image of her skirt revealing her pussy had set in his mind as the picture of Liz was flashing her patch of auburn pubic hair above the smooth lips of her bald pussy.