Liz & Sean's Adventure Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very life like." Liz commented.

"I aim to capture real life." The artist replied.

"Well, you certainly achieved that." Sean said as he handed the artist $15 and received the portrait, "Do you have a bag we can put this in to carry?"

"Oh, no sir. You can't do that some of the paint will still be wet. It is best you carry it carefully by the edges for at least the next 15 minutes, so it does not smudge."

"Oh, OK." Sean replied as he held the picture of his wife carefully wondering how he could carry it without rubbing the paint, "Look, how long are you here for?"

"I will be packing up around midnight. Why?"

"Can you hold this while we pop into this bar for a quick drink and bite to eat."

"Certainly sir." The artist took the painting from Sean and placed it on his display table with a 'sold' label carefully stuck under it, "It will be safe here waiting for you."

"Are you going to leave it on display?" Sean asked.

"It is the best place to avoid it being bumped, plus you could call it the price of storage." The artist smiled.

Liz knew better than to object and after all the chances of someone seeing it and recognising her were slim.

They walked into the bar and found a table for 2 in the open-air area near the front, there were small bushes between them and the boulevard. The seats were arranged so that they could take in the scenery of the river, Liz sat down while Sean went tot eh bar to order drinks and some snacks. While he was gone Liz realised she had a clear view of the artists table and where her portrait was sitting. Before Sean returned, she noted 2 couples stop and view the artist's work, including her portrait. She got a tingle of excitement thinking about those people viewing her bare pussy. Once couple asked the artist a question, she saw him shake his head and point in the general direction of the bar. The couple looked vaguely in her direction; they would have been able to see her red dress even seated behind the shrubs however they just walked on.

When Sean returned from the bar, he told her that the drinks and food would be over in a few minutes. Liz told him about the portrait drawing attention for the artist just as another couple walked by. They stopped and talked to the artist before they agreed to having a joint portrait done. By the time their food and drinks arrived they artist had 3 more customers lined up waiting and had sold 4 pre-painted night scenes. By the time Liz and Sean had eaten their snacks and had a couple of drinks an hour had passed. Sean looked at his watch and saw it was past midnight and the artist was still working on what appeared to be the last customer waiting. He suggested they have one more drink to give the artist time to finish the portrait. It was 12:20 when he had finished and was starting to pack up. Sean and Liz finished their drinks and headed back to the artist to pick up their painting.

"You ended up working late." Sean said.

"Yes, your lady here was good for business." The artist picked up the painting and placed it into a paper carry bag. He then took $15 from his cash tin before handing the bag and the cash to Sean.

"What is this for?" Sean asked.

"I did more sales with your lady on display than I have done in 2 weekends here. Call it commission."

"No, thanks for the offer but you earned it." Sean insisted.

"Thanks mate, I appreciate your attitude."

"If my portrait helps your sales perhaps you like to have something for permanent display?" Liz asked.

"What do you have in mind?" The artist asked.

"Take a photo of me, paint a portrait from it and keep it as a not for sale attraction."

"Really, you wouldn't mind?"

"Two conditions, the photos never," she emphasised never, "leave your phone and, you keep the picture for display only. It is not," she emphasised the not, "for sale." Liz walked to the light and posed, lifting her dress to the side to expose her auburn hair.

"Deal." The artist replied as he took several photos of Liz. He showed them to her for approval.

"Now I really must insist you take the money back." The artist dropped it in the paper bag.

"Thanks." Sean said.

"No I should be thanking you. Have a good night."

By the time Liz and Sean had walked back to their hotel it was nearing 1am. Liz was a little disappointed as she had hoped to stop at her favourite cocktail bar on the way for a final drink before the end of the night, however they were at capacity and nowhere else had the atmosphere that the roof top bar had. Apart from the poor doorman and receptionist the hotel was deserted when they arrived. Despite the late hour, the doorman showed the signature courtesy of the Windsor, even if he did struggle to maintain eye contact as Liz walked past.

"I can't believe this evening is over." Liz said as they entered their room.

"Well, we can make it last longer if you like." Sean replied with a sly grin.

"You know what I mean. I have been looking forward to the ballet for so long and now it is over."

Sean gave her a reassuring hug.

"Do we have any more of the sparkling wine?" Liz asked.

"Probably a glass each."

"Pour one for me while I go to the toilet."

When Liz returned, she had discarded the red dress and shoes, she accepted the drink from Sean as she sat on one of the large arm chairs. Sean had propped the portrait on the table between them.

"I liked your new red dress." Sean commented, "Very provocative and attractive at the same time."

"I'm glad you did, and thankfully no one took issue with my boobs being on display."

"Told you it would be OK."

"Well, it will be a long time before I can find somewhere to wear it again." Liz said as she took a sip of her drink.

"I must say I do like your lounge wear too." Sean joked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Why don't you get comfortable too."

Sean took the hint, stood up and removed his clothes before sitting. His cock sticking straight up from his lap as he crossed his legs.

"Looks like you are ready for action."

"Have been since you came out of the bathroom this afternoon."

"Well would you like to make use of it?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"We have four post bed here if that helps your imagination."

"Hmm, give me a moment." Sean said as he put his glass on the bedside table and went to the bathroom. Moments later he returned with the tie-belts from the bathrobes supplied by the hotel. He took Liz's glass from her and placed it on her bedside table. Liz's face lite up with a knowing smile.

"Shuffle to the middle of the bed." Sean instructed as he moved the pile of pillows from the head of the bed. After making a slip knot at the end of one of the belts, he then took Liz's right hand and placed it in the loop, pulling the belt tight on her wrist and then tied it to the bedpost. He did the same with another belt and slipped it over her right foot before tying the belt to the bedpost. He then moved to Liz's left and tied her foot and then hand in the same manner. Liz was now naked on the bed spread-eagle, her pussy open wide and inviting.

"Hmm, it has been a while since you tied me up."

"Perhaps too long." Sean leaned over the restrained Liz and kissed her on the mouth. He reached to her left leg and ran is fingers up the inside from ankle to mid-thigh. Liz shivered at his touch knowing she had no choice other than to lay back and enjoy.

Sean moved his mouth to her left breast and opened his mouth wide enough to cover her areola before sucking. He ran his right hand down the inside of her right leg from mid-thigh towards her ankle. Liz arched her back, pushing her breast into his mouth as she sighed. While sucking on her nipple Sean reversed the direction of his hand movement, starting at her right ankle and passing up her leg until his hand was just shy of her wet pussy lips before crossing to the left and stroking down to her left ankle. Deliberately avoiding her pussy.

"You're teasing me."

"Am I?" Sean said after releasing her left breast from his mouth, then placed his mouth on her right breast and covered her areola before sucking. He ran his fingers up the outside of her left leg from ankle to hip and then up the side of her breast to her armpit. Liz shivered again as she pressed her breast against his mouth. Her pussy was reacting to the attention Sean was giving to her breasts, getting wetter be the second.

Sean passed his hand across her shoulders from left to right then ran his fingers from her right armpit down the side of her breast, over her hip and down to the right ankle. The whole time sucking on her right nipple. Liz sighed again as she wriggled under his touch, the belts around her wrists making it impossible for her to return the touch.

When Sean released Liz's right nipple from his mouth the blueberry sized bud has not only become firm but was starting to swell. Because he had covered her areola it too was getting puffy.

"I like it when you make my nipples puffy."

"I like making you puffy." Sean said as he kissed a trail down her stomach towards her patch of auburn hair. He blew a warm breath over her exposed lips when he reached her mound.

"Yes, make me puffy there too."

"You sure you want that?"

"You know I do."

"Good." Sean shuffled to the edge of the bed and stood up, Liz looked at him quizzically as he went to the overnight bag and took a bag that Liz had not noticed out. She couldn't see what he was up to until he returned with three small plastic cylinders, two smaller than the third.

"You sure you want me to make you puffy?"

"I think so." Liz replied not so sure now.

"Good." Sean put two of the cylinders on the bed beside Liz, she couldn't move enough to get a good look at them, he then took the larger cylinder, it was 3cm diameter and 10cm long, and moved to her crotch, Liz felt the cold plastic touch her clit and she jumped.

"Hold still please."

"What is it? It's cold."

"A clit sucker."

"A what?"

"Clit sucker. You said you wanted to be puffy, and I need my mouth and hands to pleasure you so here it is." Sean placed the cylinder over Liz's clit before twisting the top of the cylinder, Liz felt her clit and clit hood being pulled into the cylinder. At first it hurt, and she let out a gasp, by the second turn the pain had turned to pleasure as her clit swelled to fill the space. Sean pulled on the sucker slightly and when happy it had sealed to her clit he let it go. The cylinder stood up straight on her captured clit.

Sean then picked up one of the smaller cylinders, it was 2cm diameter and only 4cm long. He licked around her left nipple and then placed the cylinder over it, this time Liz could see what he was doing as he twisted the top and her nipple was sucked inside. She gasped at the tug before relaxing as her nipple filled the space, Sean gave the cylinder another turn then checked the seal before moving to her right nipple and repeating the process.

"Now you should get good and puffy nipples and clit." Sean said as he gave her a firm kiss on the lips, "Who do they feel?"

"They pinched at the start, but the suction is now starting to feel nice. Not as nice as your warm mouth though."

Sean nuzzled her neck as he gave her gentle nips with his teeth. Liz sighed. Sean moved between her breasts and nipped at the mounds of flesh as he traced a line of kisses down her stomach until he was liking her patch of pubic hair. He then gave each cylinder another twist causing each bud to swell further. Liz's pussy was now so wet that a small rivulet of moisture had formed from her vagina, over her butthole to the sheets below. Sean scoped up some of the liquid with his tongue and saviour the taste.

"I love it when you are so wet."

"You do such a good Job of making me wet."

Sean moved into a position beside Liz that he could fondle her breasts while running his tongue over her wet slit, with the clit sucker in place a 69 was not convenient, Liz so wanted to stroke his cock but all she could do was watch the 20cm long monster and his hairless balls bob and sway between his legs. Sean traced her outer labia with his index finger before turning the clit sucker another turn, stretching her clit further into the cylinder. Her clit was now long enough to half fill the tube. Sean adjusted the cylinders on her nipples stretching them as well.

When Sean returned to fingering Liz's pussy, he slipped his middle finger into her vagina and found the ripples that mark Liz's G-spot. He stroked her with the motion she loved so much, he planted more kisses on the inside of her thighs as he worked her closer to an orgasm. Liz's pussy was so wet the rivulet of moisture was now running over her butthole onto the sheets. Sean went to turn the cylinder again and Liz shook her head.

"No. No more. I don't think I could take it." Liz gasped the cylinder turned ever so slightly, "Just kiss me."

Sean obliged by kissing along her stomach and back between her breasts before reaching her lips.

"I need you now."

Sean kissed back down to her breasts before slowly releasing the cylinders from her nipples, they were no longer firm blueberry sized nubs. The suction of the cylinder having made her nipples three times their normal aroused size and the extra blood made them raspberry red. Sean flicked her right nipple with his tongue and she nearly came with the tightened sensitivity she felt. He then slowly released the cylinder from her clit, but the time he removed it her clit stood 5cm proud of the cleft between her legs and was 2cm in diameter. Her clit hood was swollen around her clit so that it looked like she had a small cock. Sean gave the swollen bud a kiss making Liz buck on the bed.

"Stop teasing and fuck me." Liz said through gritted teeth as she pulled against her restraints.

Sean took the hint and crawled between her spread legs and looked at her pussy, her swollen clit obscuring half her moist waiting tunnel. He lined his swollen cock up with her opening and slid it between her lips. He could feel the bulk of her swollen clit rubbing against his shaft as he entered her, she was so wet he didn't stop his invasion until he felt her clit against his hairless pubic mound. His balls not yet reaching her butt.

Liz sighed at the relief of feeling his Hugh cock inside her wet tunnel and clenched her muscles around his shaft. Sean slowly pulled his cock from her then slid back inside. Liz trying to roll her body under his to encourage him. She would normally have pulled against his butt with her legs or hands, both were still tied to the bed.

Sean gradually picked up the pace of his thrusts, driving his cock deep into Liz's hot tunnel until his pubic mound hit her swollen clit, then withdrawing until his cock head was rubbing at her opening. His movement got his balls swinging so that with each thrust they slapped against Liz's butt as his weight bounced Liz on the bed. All Liz could do was grunt with each thrust, her body being driven closer to her pleasure until her vagina muscles clenched tight on Sean's cock and would not let go. He thrust hard against her clenched pussy as he felt his balls tighten and then his hot cum explode from his cock into her tunnel.

Liz felt the warmth on her walls and her body began to shake violently as she too reached her orgasm. Sean pumped his cock into Liz for as long as he could before collapsing against her chest, her swollen nipples pressing against him causing her muscles to convulse again. They lay together for what seemed like hours, it was 5 minutes, before Sean was able to move again. He gave Liz a kiss on her mouth.

"That was incredible." Liz said as he released her lips.

"I'm glad you enjoyed."

"I think you did too."

"I always like making you feel good."

"Well, you did that." Liz clenched her tired vagina against this still firm cock resting inside her, "But right now can you untie me, I need to go to the toilet."

"Oh, yeah, sure." Sean lifted himself off Liz, slowly removing his cock from her pussy, and untied her hands and feet.

Liz slowly got up, her hips and shoulders ached from having been tied up for nearly an hour. She walked to the toilet, her swollen clit sticking from beneath its hood was twice the size of when Sean sucked on it and her nipples were nearly three times their normal blueberry size. She felt her outer labia teasing her clit as she walked.

When she returned to the bed Sean had replaced the pillow stack and was holding her wine glass up for her. She sat beside him and took the glass.

"Well, you certainly made me puffy." Liz said as she took a sip.

"I see that." Sean replied, her nipples were still standing tall and swollen on her breasts and even with her legs together sitting Sean could see her plump clit and hood sticking out from her pussy.

"Hopefully it will all go back to normal overnight."

"You always do."

"Yes, but your mouth makes me only half as swollen as I am now."

"Would it matter if you didn't go back to normal?"

"Well probably yes. My nipples are already prominent enough under my tops and I almost came again when I walked to the bathroom from my labia rubbing my clit." Liz replied as she emptied her glass. Sean just smiled at the possibilities.

When he had finished his glass, he took them both to the bathroom and did his own toilet stop. Liz settled down in the bed, covers down and with her right knee bent away from her left leg so her pussy was open. She fingered her sensitive swollen clit. Sean lay down beside her and kissed each swollen nipple before giving her a kiss on the lips. His hand settling on her's as she gently caressing her swollen clit.

"I see you like the feel of your swollen clit."

"I always do, and the extra size makes the mind wander with possibilities."

"I'll leave the suckers where you can find them, they are easy enough for you to fit and wear any time you want."

"We will see." Liz said as she removed her hand from her pussy and took hold of Sean's firm cock before stroking it. Sean placed his hand over Liz's pussy and teased her swollen clit.

"Mmm, keep that up and you will need to fill me up again."

"Why wait." Sean lifted her left leg and snuggled in beside her hip, his cock rubbing against her wet lips as he shuffled into position.

"I'll be in that." Liz reached to her pussy and guided his thick shaft to her waiting tunnel, he slid into position. Liz lowered her leg and rolled onto her side so he could thrust from behind. It would be some time before they got to sleep.

--

Sean woke up with his butt almost hanging off his side of the bed. The only thng stopping him being that we was spooning Liz from behind, his right arm over Liz's side and is hand on her right breast. The nipple beneath his hand was firm but had returned to its normal aroused size. His stiff cock was trapped between Liz's legs and he could feel the moist warmth escaping from her tunnel. He pinched her nipple as he nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Morning stud." Liz said, a little more awake than Sean expected.

"Morning sexy." Sean replied a little more sleepily.

"I thought you would never wake up. That was one hell of a night. My clit still feels a little swollen and sensitive and I've been trying to get your cock to rub me for ages."

"Well I told you last night you can use the vacuum tubes to suck your clit any time you want and I have thought about tying you up more often."

"I would be in that." Liz replied as she rocked her hips against Sean to make his cock thrust between her legs, her pussy lips sliding along his shaft. He pinched her nipple again as it began to swell under his hand.

Liz rolled on to her stomach causing Sean's cock to slip from between her legs, Sean rolled over to straddle her thighs and pressed his stiff cock into the cleft in her butt as he lay his weight on her back, his balls resting against the back of her thighs. The head of his cock came to rest against Liz's butthole.