Liz & Sean's Adventure Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not there today." Liz said as she wriggled her hips under his weight and spread her legs enough to provide an opening at the confluence of her thighs and pussy for his cock to pass though. Sean lifted his hips and angled his cock down so that it slipped past Liz's moist pussy lips, "That feels better." She said as she felt the heat of his shaft against her lips.

Sean settled his weight back against Liz and began to thrust his cock through her thigh gap, coating his cock with her moisture. When he withdrew his cock, he felt her hot opening at his head and angled it so that the next thrust would cause the tip to catch before pushing past and over her clit. Liz pushed her butt against him each time she felt his cock at her entrance trying to get his cock to enter her slick vagina. Sean pushed her long auburn hair to the side so he could nuzzle the back of her neck. Her hair cascading over her face as he did so. Sean laughed as he tried to find his way through the long mane to give her a kiss on the lips.

"I Love your long hair, but geez it can be annoying sometimes."

"You think?" Liz replied as she spat out some strands that had settled in her mouth, "Can you reach the hair band on the side table?"

Sean leant to his right as far as he could while keeping his cock in Liz's thigh gap but didn't reach the hair band. They were laying on his side of the king size bed. He rolled to Liz's side of the bed and away from Liz to reach the hair band. Liz tucked her knees under body and lifted her body into a kneeling position facing the bed head and took the hairband from Sean. She quickly put her long hair into a loose plait and secured it with the hair band. Sean crawled up behind her as she was putting her hair in a plait, settling his cock against her back as he reached around her body and cradled her breasts in his hands.

When Liz had finished with her hair, she turned her head to the right so that she could kiss Sean over her shoulder. He placed his right hand under her chin and kissed her deeply before moving his left hand between her shoulder blades and gently pressing her forward until she leant so far that she had to prop herself up on her outstretched right hand. Liz took the hint and lifted her body so that her thighs were vertical, shuffling her knees apart to give Sean access to her pussy from behind. Her outer labia were squeezed between her legs giving Sean a view of her butthole and puffy lips from behind. He shuffled between her legs and his cock bumped against her butt as he positioned himself before dropping back on his haunches and lowering his face to give her butt cheeks a kiss. He ran his right hand between her legs and felt the moisture gathering on her lips as he sought her clit.

Sean spread her lips with his fingers and moved his mouth between her legs to run his tongue up her slit from clit hood to perineum. Liz sighed at his touch. He poked his tongue between her lips and found the warm opening to her vagina. He let the tip slide inside and savoured the sweet taste of her pussy. His cock swelled at the thought of soon being inside that pleasurable tunnel. Sean returned his tongue to Liz's clit and slide two fingers inside her hot tunnel. His fingertips found the ripples at the front of her tunnel, and he caressed them. Liz's muscles contracted around his fingers as he probed. Liz massaged her left breast with her hand and tweaked her nipple between her fingers.

Sean positioned his mouth over Liz's clit and sucked the already sensitive bud as it swelled.

"That is nice but go gentle." Liz said as she pushed her pussy against his face. Sean alternated sucking Liz's clit and inserting 2, then 3, fingers into her vagina to stroke her G-spot. He used his free hand to stroke his long cock to keep it firm.

"I need you now." Liz announced as she felt her inevitable orgasm approaching and clenched her muscles against is fingers. Shuffled his knees between Liz's legs as he prepared to slide his cock deep inside her hot tunnel to take her doggy style. He rubbed his cock between her wet lips which Liz held opened for him. His cock entered her hole as he pressed forward, and he slipped the whole 20cm length inside with no resistance. Liz pushed back hard until she felt his balls against her clit. Sean grabbed her hips and started a slow rhythmic thrusting motion, pulling his cock out until just the tip was inside Liz's vagina then pushing his cock deep inside. Each forward thrust mad this balls swing and hit her sensitive clit. Liz groaned with the pleasure she was receiving from the invading monster.

"Just like that is good."

Liz sighed as she arched her back to guide Sean's cock to rub against the front of her vagina. Sean could feel his cock passing over her G-spot with each thrust knowing what it was doing for Liz. Liz arched her back further so that when Sean leant forward, she could give him a kiss as he thrust. He took her chin in his hand and kissed her deeply, letting their tongues twist and probe each other's mouth. Liz felt the first sign of her orgasm starting as her vagina clamped tight against Sean's cock, she curled her body forward as she took his cock even deeper into her tunnel. Sean took hold of her plaited hair and gently pulled her head up to stop her from curling any tighter as he pounded her pussy from behind, his balls continuing to slap against her clit as they swung between her legs. Sean pulled her hair tighter lifting her head up and causing her back to arch again. His cock hit her G-spot and her body went into an orgasmic spasm just as she squirted her girl cum against Sean's balls. The warmth making him loose control of his resolve, his balls pulled tight against the base of his cock and his own cum flooded her tunnel. Sean kept thrusting as best he could as he and Liz rode through their orgasms until Sean slumped against Liz's butt.

"Are you OK?" Liz asked as she felt Sean's weight on her hips and his heavy breathing on her neck.

"Yeah. Just got a little head spin." Sean replied as he reluctantly rolled to his side, leaving Liz's butt sticking high in the air, and took some deep breaths. Liz rolled the opposite way and reached out to Sean's chest, she gently stroked around his nipples as she watched his cock dribble the last of his cum across his upper thigh.

"Poor baby." Liz said as she twirled one of his nipples between his fingers, Sean took a sharp gasp as he felt pleasure and pain shot through his sensitive nipple. Liz smiled and did it again before leaning forward and giving Sean a kiss. She then played back and Sean snuggled his head on her soft breast with is mouth near her nipple. He poked his tongue out and licked the large bud before taking it in his mouth and sucking. Liz spread her legs far enough for Sean to gain access to her clit and he stoked it while Liz gently stroked his still half erect cock.

They lay like that for 15 minutes while Sean recovered. Liz was first to move, going to the toilet then the shower to freshen up. Sean joined her after himself going to the toilet, he didn't normally pee in front of Liz however the urge could not be denied any longer.

"That was rather hot." Liz said as he joined her in the shower.

"Hopefully there is more to come today."

"Oh, the sex was hot too, I meant seeing you pee." Liz smiled as she handed Sean the soap and turned around so he could wash her back.

--

"I knew the weather was too good to be true." Liz said with annoyance as she and Sean returned to their room after breakfast. The string of warm early autumn days had broken, the temperature was expected to reach no more than 15C and showers had started to fall.

"I was looking forward to going for a walk in the gardens with you again." Sean said as he closed the door behind them.

"What are we going to do? I'm not ready to go home yet but I didn't bring any warmer clothes and I have goose bumps on my goose bumps."

"I'm not ready to go home either. I guess we could take a look at the museum. It should be warmer there than outside."

"We haven't been to the museum for a while, it could be nice to explore again. But I can't go like this." Liz had put on a lace singlet top with appliqué patterns across her breast to hide her nipples and mini skirt for breakfast. Her normally firm nipples were even harder and bigger with the chill and making noticeable peaks in the appliqué patterns.

Liz slipped her skirt and top of her body and stood naked in at the overnight bag as she contemplated what she would wear, her back to Sean. He stepped up behind her, ran his right hand up the inside of her left thigh and stroked between her legs with his index finger, finding her still sensitive clit. Liz sighed at his touch and involuntarily parted her legs to give him better access to her pussy.

"Keep that up and I won't be cold anymore." Liz told him as she dropped the sundress back in the bag.

Sean checked the bedside clock, "We have 40 minutes before we have to check out."

"Well stop wasting time." Liz said as she turned around, pulled Sean's mouth to her own and gave him a deep kiss.

Sean guided Liz back to the bed and sat her down on the edge. Liz shuffled backwards onto the bed as she lay on her back. Sean knelt on the floor and lifted her legs at the knee, pushing her legs up until her knees were against her breasts. Sean felt his cock swell in his shorts as he looked at Liz's pussy being squeezed between the backs of her legs as he folded her body in half. Her hairless pussy lips forming a perfect extension of the line between her legs to her butthole. The patch of auburn pubic hair hidden by her legs.

"Suck me and make my inner lips all puffy." Liz suggested as she spread her knees so she could look between her legs and see Sean's face. he licked her slit from bottom to top before probing with his tongue to find her hidden inner lips. He spread her pussy open with his right thumb and index finger exposing Liz's inner lips. Sean sucked on Liz's left inner labia until he had it all in his mouth, then he slipped his tongue towards her vagina opening and tasted her sweet juices.

"That feels really nice." Liz sighed as she ran her fingers through Sean's short hair. Sean started to rhythmically suck on her labia, holding the pressure until he felt it start to swell in his mouth. He held the suction longer with each suck to encourage as much blood as possible to flow into Liz's labia. As he felt the blood filling her labia he started to move his head to add some stretch to the sucking motion and when he had succeeded in making the lip swollen and long enough to hang past Liz's outer labia he swapped to her right side and repeated the sucking attention.

"Mmm, you are making me so sensitive down there." Liz sighed as Sean took both inner lips into his mouth and sucked hard. He could eat Liz's pussy all day if they had the time, her juices tasting so sweet on his tongue and he loved making her lips swollen and puffy. Sean had not removed his clothes and his cock was straining the front of his shorts as he tended to Liz's needs. With his left hand he released his steel hard rod from the leg of his shorts and stroked it as he continued to suck on and stretch Liz's inner lips until they hung beyond her outer lips and were as think as his thumb.

Sean ran his right thumb over Liz's clit causing her to squirm with pleasure. "Keep that up and you will make me cum."

"We can't have that can we?" Sean teased as he removed his thumb from her clit and returned to sucking on her lips. Liz squeezed her large nipples causing her body to release more of her juices for Sean's pleasure, the whole time Liz held her legs high and wide to give Sean the best access to her pussy that she could. All those hours of Pilates paying off as it took a lot of core muscle strength to maintain the position.

Sean sucked Liz's clit hood and clit into his mouth alongside her inner labia, Liz took a deep breath as she nearly came from the added attention to her sensitive bundle of nerves, she lifted her hips to grind her pussy against sean's mouth just as the alarm started to sound. Sean released her pussy from his mouth and sat back.

"That's 10 minutes to check-out." Sean announced, he knew they could get lost in his oral love making and had set the alarm when he checked the time.

"Just a few minutes more, I was so close to summing." Liz pleaded as she lowered her aching legs to the mattress.

"I know. What better place to stop so that you are on edge all day." Sean grinned as he adjusted his cock back into his shorts. Liz saw the bulge his 20cm monster was forming n his shorts.

"Looks like you could do with some help too. Just 5 minutes of your cock in my pussy would help us both."

"We have all day, they're sis no rush." Sean teased as he stood up facing Liz, his bulge now at her eye line. Sitting naked on the bed she rubbed his cock through his shorts.

"I block supply if you're not nice to me."

"Oh, I plan to be nice to you, but you had better decide what you're wearing before I zip up the overnight bag otherwise you were what you have on." Sean teased as he picked up Liz's skirt and singlet top from the floor. Realising that he probably meant it Liz quickly pulled the white cotton sundress with a pale pastel floral print from the bag and pulled it over her head. The cotton material wouldn't be much warmer on her chest than the singlet top with only enough material in the front to cover her breasts with spaghetti straps over her shoulders and bare to the middle of her back, however being knee length, she reasoned that it might provide more warmth on her legs. As soon as she had the sundress in her hand Sean zipped up the bag to prevent her from possibly grabbing one of his polo tops as a cover-up. He liked it when she wore them as ultra-short man-shirt dresses, he wasn't going to allow her to use one as a cover up today.

Liz's nipples were still so hard that they were clearly making bumps in the material of the dress. The valley between her breasts bare to her sternum as was the outer swell of her breasts. She may only be a size 10B, but she knew how to choose clothes that made the most of what she had.

"I'm going to freeze in this." Liz noted as she pulled on her 6cm high open toed sandals.

"We'll be fine once we get to the museum, they will have the heating turned up today."

"If I make it to the museum without snapping in half." Liz said wrapping her arms around her body and rubbing her sides to show she needed so warmth. At least it was still warm in the hotel.

They reluctantly left their room, checked out and Sean arranged for the valet to store their bags until later int he day. Parking was paid for midnight to midnight so they could leave the car until they were ready to go home.

As they stepped onto the street the door man offered them a complimentary umbrella in case it rained while they were out. Sean accepted the umbrella. The walk from the Windsor to the museum is not far however as it was cold, they decided that would catch a tram. Sean wrapped his arm around Liz's waist, and they walked to the tram stop. Liz could feel her puffy inner labia being tugged as they rubbed between her outer labia casing her to take a deep breath.

"You, OK?" Sean asked, knowing exactly what was happening.

"Oh, just getting nice feelings with every step." Liz said with a grin as she enjoyed the feeling of her clit being caressed by her puffy labia. She knew the next little while would be enjoyable until her puffiness subsided.

While they were waiting it started to rain, they stood under the tram stop shelter to stay dry, Sean with his arms wrapped around Liz holding her tight against his body, he could feel her rock-hard nipples against this chest and his cock swelled in his pants. He kissed her gently on the forehead. Once on tram they decided to stand off rate short trip to the museum, Sean stood behind Liz and wrapped his arms around her waist. He pulled her hard against his chest so that his cock pressed against her butt, Liz wriggled her hips so that she rubbed against his hard cock. She could tease as much as she got. The movement of her hips also meant she rubbed her swollen labia between her legs.

In the short time it took to get to the museum the rain had stopped. There were lots of people getting off at the museum, Liz led the way when the doors opened, and Sean was left behind. The road was clear when Liz alighted, so she decided to cross the road to the footpath rather than crowd the small tram stop area. By the time Sean got off there was traffic passing the tram stop, he had to wait for a gap to corss. In typical Melbourne fashion the rain started before Sean could join Liz and it wasn't just a shower. Sean put the umbrella up to stay dry, but Liz had nowhere to go except under a tree that provided only limited protection from the rain. By the time Sean got to her with the umbrella she was soaked through. The material of her dress had turned translucent and everywhere it touched her body it was totally see-through, the floral print only providing a pale splash of colour without providing any cover.

Her nipples and areola clearly visible through the triangles of material that covered breasts, her auburn pubic hair and mound at her crotch and the cleft of her butt between her cheeks all on display for anyone that looked.

"Do you want to go home?" Sean asked with concern as he put the large umbrella over Liz's head. He went to give her a cuddle.

"No. I'll dry off once we get inside." Liz said as she pulled away so that Sean wouldn't get wet. He moved closer and wrapped her in his arms anyway.

"I like your dress."

"You would." Liz said with a chuckle as she looked down and saw how revealing it was, she noticed a bulge in Sean's shorts and squeezed his rigid cock through the material, "Pity there is nowhere out here to make the most of it." She turned to towards the museum, Sean's cock still in her hand and tugged him to follow her.

By the time they had walked from the tram stop to the museum entry Liz's dress was starting to dry and she no longer dripped everywhere. The material was no longer see-through either although it still clung to her body revealing tantalising hints of what lay beneath wherever the material touched her. She could feel the material at her pussy rubbing against her still puffy lips and on her sensitive clit as she walked causing electric shocks of pleasure to run through her body, so much so she couldn't tell if the moisture between her thighs was from the rain or leaking from her hot tunnel. She realised at least something of her body was warm as she shivered from the cold of being wet.

After checking the umbrella at the counter Sean and Liz decided a warm drink a the cafe was in order to get some warmth into them. Liz found a table and Sean bought hot coffees and warm pastries for them to enjoy. They sat and drank while Liz dried off enough to stop shivering.

"Your entry in the wet sundress competition was pretty hot." Sean commented as they chatted.

"Might have been for you, I can tell you it was rather cold for me. If it hadn't been for the material caressing my nipples and pussy it would have been a total bummer." Liz replied as she took a sip of coffee and gave him a shy grin.

"Tell me you didn't enjoy having no control over being exposed on the street."

"Oh, but I did. There were plenty of others that enjoyed it too."

"I know, I saw several teenagers that will have something to tell their friends about tomorrow."

"At least two that have something to use for inspiration too, I saw two phones." Liz giggled as she took another sip of coffee.

Once they had finished their coffee, they started to look around the museum. Walking hand in hand from exhibit to exhibit. Whenever they stopped to read or look closer Sean would wrap his arms around Liz, his excuse was warming her up, Liz knew it was to press his cock against her butt and she obliged by wriggling her hips to rub against him. His cock remained at half erection the whole time. Liz could feel her puffiness reducing as they walked but her clit was still more sensitive than normal.