Liz & Sean's Adventure Continues

Story Info
Sean and Liz continue their adventure sans underwear.
19.7k words
4.81
7.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was moving fast, Liz reflected, as she sat on the train home from a shopping excursion. It didn't seem like two months since she and husband Sean had celebrated their second wedding anniversary. Sean hadn't been home much since then what with interstate and overseas trips for work.

The day in the city had been fruitful for her. She needed a new dress for the weekend as she and Sean were making use of the anniversary present he had given her, tickets the Australian Ballet performing The Red Shoes. They were only performing it for one night. Liz never missed a chance to dress up and this weekend was going to be special.

Now sitting on the train home with her new dress and shoes she had time to compose herself after running around the hot city all day. It wasn't unusual to still be having hot days in Melbourne in the middle of March and today was not disappointing. Liz had opted to wear a crochet mini dress and was glad of the openness of the weave as it allowed cool air to reach her body when the air-con on the train ramped up as it left the station. There weren't many passengers on board as the train pulled away from Flinders Street station, so she placed her bounty on the seat beside her, however by the time they reached Melbourne Central station the carriage was getting fuller. It wasn't yet peak hour however many of the visitors to the city were making their escape before the peak rush started.

A group of two girls and a guy she judged to be about her own age, perhaps a year or two younger, approached where Liz was sitting, one of the girls making eye contact and smiling as if to say "may we sit here?". Liz took the hint and moved her shopping bags to the floor under her seat, the largest bag needing to be between her feet.

Her mini dress served well enough to cover her modesty, albeit with a little effort, even though it was only just long enough to cover her bottom when sitting. The dress had narrow straps over her shoulders and full cover of her back. The front was buttoned from between her breasts, forming V-neck, to 5cm above the hem, this formed another V at the bottom of the line of buttons down her front. The dress was intended to be figure hugging and it conformed to her firm 10B breasts and athletic stomach. The pattern in the crochet was asymmetrical, an area of larger holes covered her right breast, and she knew her blueberry sized, and now firm, nipple was visible to anyone who looked hard enough. The material on the left breast had smaller holes so only the outline of her nipple was visible to the observer.

Over her left hip was a large patch of larger holes which would have shown her knickers had she been wearing any, she hadn't worn knickers outside work since her anniversary, while her belly and right hip were covered by the centre line of buttons and smaller holes. She knew the last button was about 10cm below her naked pussy when standing and just hid her slit from view when sitting with her knees to together, she dare not look down to check at the moment for fear of attracting attention to her potentially on display pussy.

The guy stepped to the free window seat and sat down opposite Liz, his companions sat in the aisle seats, one beside Liz and the other beside their male friend. The girl sitting diagonally opposite smiled at Liz and said thanks. Liz smiled at them as she got as comfortable as she could now surrounded by extra body heat.

The air-con ramped up more to compensate of the extra passengers on the train and Liz felt a cold breeze across her chest. Her nipples swelled to the coolness, and she felt her right nipple lightly constricted by the edges of a hole in the material, her left nipple brushed against the cotton thread. She knew her right nipple must have been poking through the hole and was glad she had worn the dusty pink version of the dress. The pink nipple would be less obvious against dusty pink than pure white.

The whole situation of her potential exposure had Liz getting aroused. She had found a new side of her personality during their anniversary weekend. Not wearing a bra was normal, she hadn't owned a real bra in her life, having even refused to wear a training bra during puberty. She could think of anything worse than confining her breasts behind elastic just to conform to society. Now vowing to only wear knickers when absolutely required by dress code had added another thrill to her life and lead to her discovery of exhibitionism. Liz looked out the window and thought about how Sean would react when she put her new dress on for the ballet tomorrow night hoping it would take her mind off the teasing her right nipple was getting as it was effectively being caressed and tugged by each movement of her dress.

She saw in her peripheral vision that the guy was looking straight at her chest as he talked with his friends. She knew he could see her nipple and tried to ignore him. She wasn't embarrassed by the exposure; however, she didn't want to encourage him by acknowledging she knew where he was looking. That was until she saw the girl sitting beside him place her hand in his lap, right over his cock and gently rub the bulge in his shorts. The guy looked at his friend as she leant over and whispered something in his ear. He whispered something back to her. Liz saw the girl's eyes move from her friend's face to Liz's chest and then down to her lap. The girl looked at Liz and smiled before noticeably stroking her friend's cock through his shorts.

Liz's eyes shifted to look straight at the girl's hand then up at the guy's face knowing that they had both seen her escaping nipple and her naked pussy. They may have even seen her auburn curls for Liz knew. He smiled before trying to look away. He only succeeded for a moment before his eyes were back on Liz's chest or lap. His friend's hand was slowly rubbing his bulge as she talked to her friend about their shopping. Liz looked out the window and shifted her posture so that she could spread her knees as far as possible in the confined space. If the guy was going to be teased and left out of the conversation by his girlfriend Liz was going to make it worthwhile for him.

The group of friends left the train at Newport station, the girl that had been sitting opposite Liz holding the bulge in the front of her guy's shorts as she gave Liz a smile and wink as they left. Liz smiled back and nodded to acknowledge what might be happing soon in that couple's life. When they had departed, she moved her shopping to the side so she could close her knees before anyone else sat down, by now her nipples had softened a little so that the right nipple was again behind the material, although anyone looking hard enough would have seen it through the hole. A middle-aged lady sat diagonally opposite Liz and gave her a smile to say hello and they travelled to Altona station together where Liz departed.

Liz looked at her watch and decided she didn't have time to go home before her beauty appointment, so she caught the bus to the shopping centre. To both her relief and disappointment she was the only passenger. She arrived at the beauty salon just on time.

"Hi Liz." Maria, the owner, said as Liz waked in the door, "Looks like you have had a good time."

"Just a new dress for tomorrow."

"That's right, the big night at the ballet."

"Finally. I need a weekend away from it all."

"It must be a big weekend; Sean has just called to get a tidy up on his way home." Maria was one of the few beauty technicians in the area that would accommodate male waxing.

"Oh, what time is his booking?"

"5:45."

Liz looked at her watch, it was 4pm, "Oh good, plenty of time for us to finish up and me to get home and this in the car before he sees it." Liz said as she put her bags down behind the counter so they would be out of sight while Maria attended to her treatment.

"So, what are we doing today?" Maria asked as she led Liz to the treatment room.

"Full leg and bikini line clean up."

"Just a clean-up?"

"Yes. Just a clean-up. Has Sean been asking you again?"

"Always." Sean had been trying to enlist Maria's help to convince Liz to get permanent laser hair removal done on her pubic hair, including the patch that Liz proudly wore on her pubic mound.

"Well not today, although did you figure out my idea of shaping it like a diamond?"

"I spoke to a friend who is also in the business, she said it is better to stick to silhouettes on the pussy and sketched this as the way she would do it." Maria held up a sketch of a pentagon shape that looked like diamond gem.

"Yes, that is perfect."

"Good, I will do this when we get to your pussy today. Now I guess you're ready under this cute dress?" Maria knew Liz had taken to going panty free and wasn't surprised at all when Liz kicked off her sandals, pulled her dress up and lay down on the table.

Maria started by giving Liz a full leg wax, she didn't really need to do above the knee however it had been a couple of months since she had done Liz's upper legs and there was a little fuzz returning.

"You know I could laser your legs so you wouldn't have to worry about getting them waxed." Maria told Liz.

"I know, but if I did that, I would have to give in to Sean wanting to get my pussy done too."

"Every time I see him he asks me to talk to you about that."

"He can ask, but I like having the option to groom my pubes." Liz said.

"We could just do your labia and butt crack." Maria suggested, "The hair on your mound could be left to grow naturally. You know I have 45-year-old clients that have been waxing it all off since puberty and now only come in once or twice a year to get the fuzz cleaned up."

"So, they are effectively bald all the time."

"Yes. If they had paid for a laser treatment ten years ago they would have achieved the same result for much less cost and time."

"So long term waxing becomes permanent?"

"Not for everyone. Laser is more guaranteed but still not a certainty, some just have reduced hair growth needing less regular maintenance."

"I'll think about it some more. I guess having permanently hair free lips and legs would be better than this jungle right now." Liz said with a smile as Maria spread her legs and started to wax her inner thighs and labia.

Once Maria was hair free except the patch on her pubic mound Maria stepped back and asked her to close her legs.

"OK, let's get this pussy into shape."

"

"Sounds good." Liz confirmed. Maria had her lay back and she waxed the pentagon shape in the centre of Liz's pubic mound before trimming the remaining hair with number 2 clippers.

"That looks good." Liz commented.

"You don't sound too sure. I can try to fix it if you don't like the shape."

"How?"

"Waxing it all off."

"Sean would love that but no, I like the shape, it is different to hearts and triangles."

"OK, I'll give you a minute to get dressed and meet you at the counter." Maria said as she opened the door. Liz slid her bottom of the table, pulled her dress down and walked past Maria with a smile on her face. Maria followed.

Liz took her purse from her handbag to pay Maria as Maria moved the shopping bags to the side of the counter.

"No charge today hun. I didn't get you an anniversary present." Maria said.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely. Hopefully it works a gem for you" Maria smiled.

"Thanks. You're a gem." Liz replied, they both started laughing.

"You had better get moving if you don't want to cross paths with Sean."

"Thanks. Please take care of him, I need him in working order tonight." Liz pleaded.

"Don't worry, I think you and I are in more danger from him than he is from me."

Liz gave Maria a hug and headed home.

---

"Hi Sean, be with you in about 5 minutes." Maria greeted Sean as he arrived for his appointment, "Head out to room 2 if you like."

"Hi Maria, thanks." Sean replied as he walked towards the back of the shop.

When Maria walked in he was sitting on the side of the treatment table, shoes off and checking emails on his phone.

"Sorry about that, the last client was running a little late."

"No worries."

"What would you like today?" Maria asked.

"Same as usual."

"OK, you know the drill, pants off and lay back."

Sean stood up and undid his belt, then the button on his slacks and the zipper. When he lowered his slacks to the floor his cock was left swinging in the breeze, he had taken to not wearing jocks as often as he could which included most days at work. Even when flaccid Sean's cock was 3cm across and 10cm long.

"Hmm, it has been a while." Maria commented as she saw the pubic hair around the base of his cock and on his balls.

"It's hard to find a beautician that isn't afraid to wax a guy."

"Well, I can certainly take care of this for you. Perhaps permanently using laser?"

"I've thought about that, but wouldn't it be painful on my balls."

"Sorry can't say, I've never had a guy to laser before." Maria confided, "Perhaps if you came in with Liz and agreed to having your balls lasered she might agree to getting her basic bikini line done too."

"You think?"

"I think she is getting close to deciding, now lay back and we will get this done for you."

Sean laid back and his cock flopped across his left hip, slightly larger and firmer than it had been at the thought of Liz being permanently hairless around her labia, he really would like her hairless all over. Maria spread his legs and waxed away the hair on the inside of his thighs and around his perineum. She pressed against the skin to hold it tight and Sean's cock jumped at the pressure. Maria smiled knowing that this was a pressure point that got Sean aroused.

She then took his balls in her hand and proceeded to wax away their hairy covering, Sean's cock swelled to near its full 20cm length and 5cm diameter and pointed toward this stomach as Maria rolled the sack in her hand.

"Looks like you enjoy this." Maria commented as she moved to waxing the few hairs along the underside of his shaft. Holding his cock first by its head as she applied the wax, then by his balls as she removed the cotton strip. Sean's cock twitched at her touch.

"Well what man wouldn't enjoy a beautiful woman playing with his cock and balls. I guess this is one part that stops other beauticians waxing men." Sean commented.

"What would they expect, you play with a cock you get an erection." Maria replied as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and moved her hand towards the tip pulling the skin tight on his shaft while inspecting closely for any missed hairs, she got so close Sean could feel her warm breath on his cock.

Maria pointed his cock downwards as far as it would go and waxed around the base of his cock before proceeding to his pubic mound and removed the remaining hairs until his pubic region was hairless.

"This thing is scary enough when it has hair around it, when you are bald it is a monster." Maria commented as she wiped his cock and balls with a warm towelette to remove any residual wax. Her up and down movements on his shaft lasting much longer than necessary, Sean could feel his need for release building as she stroked him with the warmth.

Maria removed the towelette from his cock at the right moment to spoil his pleasure and turned to her supplies. She picked up a spray bottle of aloe vera mist and proceeded to apply it to Sean's freshly waxed skin. The coolness contracting delectably with the warmth of the towelette.

"There that should ease any burn and keep you ready for later." Maria said with a grin as she patted Sean's still firm shaft, "You can get dressed now and meet me at the counter."

"Later?" Sean queried.

"I know you guys always test my handy work after one of you has been waxed." Maria answered as she closed the door behind her.

Sean walked out to the counter to pay for his waxing, his cock still firm enough to cause a bulge in his pants. Maria smiled when she saw the tent and took his payment.

"Now get home and make use of what I started." She said as she gave Sean a hug.

--

Liz made it home with plenty of time to put her new dress and shoes in a suit bag and get it into the car.

She then showered to wash away the residual wax from her legs and pussy before getting comfortable in her favourite loungewear. Liz had picked up new lingerie in the city and had chosen to show off her new ivory coloured tulle baby doll. It had a halter neck holding two narrow triangles of thin material over her breasts, each edged with fine eyelash lace. The material was thin enough that her dark pink areola and large nipples were clearly visible and only just wide enough to cover her areola so that she showed plenty of side boob and the cleft of her cleavage. The triangles met at a high waisted skirt that scalloped from just below her belly button to the tops of her thighs before passing behind her to form a skirt over her bottom. Had she worn the g-string knickers they would have filled the void left over her crotch by the scalloped hemline, instead her bare labia and auburn curls were clearly on display. Her long auburn hair hanging down her back to just above her waist was tied back in a loose plait.

She heard Sean at the front door and decided to greet him in the hallway. Sean opened the door wide to the sight of his wife standing practically naked in the doorway, his cock instantly responded before he realised that the neighbours would also get a good view if they had bene looking.

"Hi honey, surprise." Liz said as she wrapped her arms around Sean's neck and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Sean leant to the side to put his backpack down before snapping his own arms around Liz and returning the kiss.

Liz pulled away from the embrace, put her arms in the air and did a twirl, "Do you like my surprise?" She said as she stood in plain sight of the world.

"I do. It's new?"

"Very observant of you. I hoped you would like it; I plan on making it one of my new favourite loungewear items."

"One of your new favourites?"

"I bought some new things today, some other baby dolls, a lace teddy and some new chemise. All for loungewear mind you."

"Can't wait to see them. Although doesn't a baby doll normally come with knickers?"

"Knickers are for work and sport only. Unless you don't like what you see?"

"I love what I see." Sean replied as he took Liz into another embrace, his cock growing larger in his pants by the second, Liz reached between them and stroked his shaft through his slacks.

"I'm glad you like what you see."

"I do, should I close the door though, the neighbour's kids might be out to enjoy the evening soon."

"I guess, we don't want to get on the wrong side of them." Liz backed them away from the door so Sean could close it behind them.

"You should get comfortable, and I will get us a drink." Liz suggested.

"Good plan." Sean reluctantly released Liz and stepped into their bedroom while Liz went to the kitchen to pour them a glass of Pinot Gris. Sean came into the kitchen wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of plain cotton shorts. His cock making a noticeable tent at the front.

"Pinot Gris OK for you?"

"Sounds fine. Shall we take it out the back and enjoy the evening warmth?"

"Definitely." Liz led the way to their outdoor dining area and sat on one of the recliners. Her baby doll doing nothing to cover her body from Sean's gaze as he sat beside her.

"Cheers." Liz said as she held her glass out for Sean to tap with his own.

"Cheers." Sean replied as they each took a sip.

"Did you enjoy your shopping trip?"

"I did, and I found lots of nice things to wear."

"I can see. Anything for tomorrow night?"

"I think you will like it, it cost a bit as it is a unique designer dress."

"Can I see it?"

"You will tomorrow night." Liz laughed as she took another sip of her Pinot Gris.