Lizzy Bennet's 'Affliction' Ch. 04

Story Info
Testing and more testing.
1.9k words
4.6
1.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bennet carriage rolled up to Netherfield. Tonight was a celebratory dinner for Darcy and Elizabeth's official courtship.

Bingley and Darcy had come to Longbourn last evening as promised, without Bingley's sisters. It was a smashing success and joy was had by all.

Jane was nervous to once again be in company of Miss Bingley and Mrs Hurst. Elizabeth was anxious to see Darcy, as she was unable to see him this morning due to the rain.

In the drawing room, everyone fanned out and mingled. Elizabeth was ensnared by Miss Bingley while taking a turn around the room.

"Miss Eliza, let me congratulate you on your conquest."

"Thank you, Miss Bingley, he is quite the catch, is he not?"

"You do realize you are not worthy of him?"

"Very much, Miss Bingley, I try to tell him as much, but he simply will not listen."

"How surprised we all were when we heard the news. I mean after all the things he has stated about you and your family, it came as quite a shock. I could make you a list, if you like?"

"By all means, Miss Bingley, and I'll make a list of all the horrible things he has said about you and we will compare the two and have a merry laugh."

Caroline reddened as Elizabeth smiled.

"You are determined to ruin him."

"On the contrary, Miss Bingley.

Did I mention how I met his Aunt, Lady Matlock? Well she is quite the delight and we have become fast friends, we correspond regularly. I will be sure to mention you in my next letter. How exactly would you like that to go, Miss Bingley? That you are my particular friend or a snivelling harpy trying to climb social ladders above your status?

Elizabeth smiled as she watched Miss Bingley do the calculations in her head. She would either bow or be destroyed.

Miss Bingley huffed a sigh and answered.

"If I had known you were this ruthless, Eliza Bennet, I would've befriended you long ago."

"It will not be that easy, Caroline. You have insulted my family and hurt my sister Jane in particular. If you wish to latch on to the Darcy coat tails then you will be of service when called upon. Now if you choose to accept that role, when I offer you my hand you will kiss it and then find another place to stand until dinner, and if you choose otherwise then you may do as you please, and I will make sure not a door in london will admit you."

Elizabeth held out her hand. Caroline took it and kissed it, curtseyed and joined her sister louisa.

Darcy joined Elizabeth.

"What was that, pray tell?"

"That was Miss Bingley overstepping once again. She needed to be put in her place."

"Do you wish for me to talk to Charles?"

"No thank you, my love. She will either comply or be crushed like the tiny insect that she is."

"This formidable Elizabeth is very sexy, my dear "

"Really, sir? You did not seem to enjoy her last evening while she was trouncing you in chess."

"On the contrary, I was never more attracted."

"It is a shame about the rain this morning. How I long for your touch, sir."

"Be careful what you wish for, my love."

Dinner was called and the evening was very pleasant.

The next morning was indeed dry and Elizabeth nearly sprinted to the cottage in anticipation.

As she approached she spied Darcy tossing rocks into the lake while waiting.

"Good morning, fine sir."

Darcy turned and smiled.

"And a fine morning it is, do you not think?"

"Indeed I do, sir."

"Would you not like to take a turn around the lake?" He asked.

"I very much do not, sir."

Darcy laughed.

"Very well my incorrigible lady, why don't we go inside the cottage."

Elizabeth smiled.

"Why Mr Darcy, I thought you'd never ask."

It was not much inside but it was private and had a bed. Elizabeth had brought some linens. She made the bed up and looked to Mr Darcy.

'Forgive me, sir. I know not what you want me to do."

"I believe removing your clothes will be a splendid start, my dear."

Elizabeth removed her clothing with shaking hands, being so excited. Once finished she looked to Darcy that was admiring her.

"And what do you find so diverting, sir?"

"Not diverting but captivating. Would you lay on the bed, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth laid on the bed as Darcy bound her hands and legs to the bed posts. She was shaking and very wet.

"I will not be rough with you today. I will put the mask on you and stimulate your sensitive areas. Try not to scream. Do you understand?"

'It will try but I fear it will be no use."

"Worry not. I do not expect success so soon. I am hopeful the more we practice the more control you will gain."

Darcy leaned down and kissed her softly. He had not shown the mask to her as yet, it would cover her nose and mouth, with openings for air. There was a piece that went inside her mouth to bite down on. She would look quite mad in it.

He put the mask over her mouth and secured it. He pulled a feather from his pouch and sat beside her. He smiled as he looked upon her. She was beautiful and completely in his control. He felt his cock harden, he did not intend to penetrate her today but now he wasn't so sure.

Darcy traced the feather along her body. He started at her neck and traced her breasts. Elizabeth tensed as she pulled on her restraints. He smiled and moved the feather to her stomach, then down one leg and up the other. As he moved the feather to one of her nipples, her muzzled screams began.

Her body jerked and thrashed, pulling hard on the restraints. She was obviously having an orgasm. He continued the stimulation as she continued to scream and thrash.

He would give her a break in between orgasms by tracing the feather to other parts of her body while she focused on catching her breath, but then he would return it to her nipples for another round.

She was now on her fifth orgasm and still screaming, she was starting to look exhausted. He decided it was enough for today. He let her calm and untied her binds and removed her mask. He held her in his arms and rocked her while whispering in her ear.

"All will be well, my love. All will be well. All will be well."

He made her drink water and eat some things he had packed. He helped her clean and dress and he walked her back to near Longbourn.

Elizabeth was very quiet.

"Are you well, my dear?"

"Yes, sir. It was very intense."

"Indeed it was. Was it too much?"

"Perhaps, I'm not sure."

"Was it pleasurable at all?"

"Oh yes, William! It was very pleasurable. And with a feather no less! I can hardly believe it. I cannot believe I had to wear that hideous mask though. I must've looked positively wild."

"You did indeed."

Elizabeth laughed, then grew more serious.

"Does it change your opinion of me? Please don't lie to me, William."

"I feel the same as ever, my love. We have already proven intercourse is possible and affection as well, as long as I stear clear of your pleasure zones."

Elizabeth laughed.

"Pleasure zones? What a way to describe it. I so wish to be more normal for you."

"I know, and perhaps someday you will be, and in the meantime, it will be much fun."

'Fun! Is that what you call it?"

"What would you call it?"

"Torture. Sweet delicious torture, sir."

Darcy chuckled.

"Do you wish to continue?"

"Of course, sir, and might I suggest you consider penetrating me while I am bound, in the near future."

"Really, is that something you think you might enjoy?"

Elizabeth laughed.

"I think there is little doubt I would enjoy it."

"Are there any other ways you wish to be penetrated, my love?"

"I find myself thinking about facing you in your lap quite often."

"Is that so? I had no idea you spent so much time engaged with such thoughts."

"I have thought of little else since we started all this."

"I look forward to exploring different positions now we have a means to control your screams."

"And now you have me excited once again, sir, and since I have regained my strength, will you permit me to play with that monstrosity between your legs? I saw it bulging earlier."

"It is not necessary."

"It may not be necessary, sir but it would be most welcome, I assure you."

"I am too much the gentleman to refuse you if you sre insistent."

"Then I most strenuously insist, sir."

"Is there a hidden place nearby?"

"Fear not, sir. I have walked these woods my entire life. I know all the hideaways."

She grabbed him by the hand and guided him to a well hidden alcove with a rock for him to sit on, as she knelt before him

Darcy's cock was already hard as she pulled it out. She stroked it gently and licked the tip as she looked up and smiled at him.

"We don't have much time, my dear." He reminded her.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, making him smile and then took him in her mouth. She sucked him with fervor with long smooth strokes, continuing to pump him with her hand at it's base. She sucked him dutifully until she could feel the impending release, then took him into her throat and let his cum flow freely inside her.

Darcy and Bingley joined the Bennets for breakfast. Much to Mr Bennet's delight.

"Do they not serve breakfast at Netherfield, gentlemen?"

Darcy was getting used to Bennet's sense of humor and answered for them both.

"Indeed they do, Bennet, but the company here is much more agreeable. And unless I miss my guess, you are happy we are here for the male sex is greatly out balanced."

"Too true, and you are correct, I do enjoy your visits. I might even enjoy Mr Bingley, if his eyes ever strayed from my eldest."

Mr Bingley looked at them confusedly, as he was not attending the conversation.

They all laughed at the besotted fool.

"I can not blame him. I was much the same in my youth. Mrs Bennet looked much like Jane then."

All looked to Mrs Bennet that was beaming with pride.

"You were a fortunate man then, sir." Darcy said.

"Indeed I was and still am. Mrs Bennet is still as handsome as any of them."

"Oh Mr Bennet, do not be ridiculous, when a woman has had five daughters, she can not be expected to compare."

"And yet you do it admirably, my dear."

Mrs Bennet scoffed but secretly enjoyed the attention.

"Would you prefer more males about, Mr Darcy?" Elizabeth asked, returning to the previous line of conversation.

"Heavens no! It is hard enough keeping your attention without other peacocks strutting about." He answered.

"Fear not, sir, for my mother has ordered me to give you my full attention, for the foreseeable future."

"And I thank her, most profusely, for it."

"Who could have imagined you and my mother joining forces? Heaven help me!"

Mrs Bennet spent the rest of breakfast declaring how lucky Lizzy was for her interference and the numerous ways Lizzy was lacking, of course.

Elizabeth and Darcy both laughed at Mrs Bennet's lamentations, while not so innocently touching each other under the table.

Darcy now realizing how lonely he was before and Elizabeth realizing she could not imagine being happier.

Mr Bennet, not missing much in his presence, smiled at the incandescently happy couple.