Lizzy Lovelace

Story Info
Scientist Lizzy Lovelace in adventures with monsters.
1.5k words
4
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy Lovelace

Lizzy Lovelace regarded the creature in the cage. It had been months of work to get here. Out in the ice someone had stumbled upon a frozen creature, the legendary Bigfoot. Enough DNA remained that a complete sequence could be created and now there was the creature, created in Lizzy's own lab.

She looked at the creature and breathed out slowly. It was eight feet tall, well built and hairy. Its sloping forehead descended to a prominent brow, below which eyes full of intelligent fire burned.

Lizzy breathed in, her huge breasts straining her lab coat. Her long auburn hair fell over her shoulders in cascades. The initial excitement of the Bigfoot had dwindled slightly, exhaustion after the months of work now taking centre stage.

Lizzy rose and approached the cage. She had examined the creature hundreds of times, knew every detail of the thing. No, not every detail. There was something she had not noticed before. Between its legs hung a huge cock. Lizzy felt a stirring in her crotch. She reached between the bars and began stroking the giant tool. As it grew hard she realised that she would need both hands to deal with this monster. Using both hands meant that her own urges went unheeded.

Lizzy removed her clothes in mere seconds, the creature watching her every move, its hand stroking its fat cock. The Bigfoot's breathing was louder now and Lizzy felt dirty with it watching her. The pulsing in her wet pussy, however, overrode any thoughts of stopping what she had started.

She unlocked the cage and approached the Bigfoot. It was still wanking and Lizzy's soaking wet cunt needed satisfaction. She turned away from the Bigfoot and bent over. Immediately it rammed its giant prick all the way into her snatch and began pounding hard and fast, its huge balls smashing into Lizzy's clit. Luckily she was already wet or it would have ripped her to shreds.

Lizzy felt the first waves of a giant orgasm rippling through her body. She screamed and gushed down her thighs and onto the floor. The Bigfoot was pulling her hips as though trying to get deeper inside her, though its whole cock was already slamming into her gash. Another orgasm rocked Lizzy's body and she felt herself on the point of collapse. She grabbed the bars in front of her and slumped forwards, barely holding herself upright.

The Bigfoot felt that she was too drained to stand and lowered her to her knees. He then resumed his merciless pounding. Lizzy was cumming again, her pussy aching from the relentless hammering. She felt huge jets of spunk smashing into her cervix, let out a loud grunt and collapsed.

Bigfoot pulled out of her and jizz gushed from her cunt.

Lizzy rolled onto her back and the Bigfoot slammed his cock back into her quivering gash. After cumming a huge load he was in no way tired and still hammered away with the same vigour as before.

Lizzy felt another orgasm rise but this time she could not cum; she was utterly spent and had to endure another twenty minutes of relentless pounding before the creature came again. Her cunt overflowed with jizz as he withdrew. This time he was satisfied and sat back watching as Lizzy reached down between her legs, scooped up great handfuls of cum and gobbled it down. It tasted so sweet she thought she could drink pints of the stuff.

Suddenly Lizzy woke up. The Bigfoot was pounding her cunt again. Now it was groping her massive tits, a behaviour she would have found of scientific interest had she not been having an orgasm at the time. Oh, how she loved the Bigfoot's giant tool!

Again her orgasms became dry; she had cum so much there was nothing left.

It was another forty minutes of pounding before the Bigfoot finally came and Lizzy got her tasty reward.

This time she crawled from the cage, locking it behind her and dressed hurriedly. She really should go home. Perhaps tomorrow she would try the Bigfoot again.

A light mist veiled the landscape, trees showing faintly here and there. The moors stretched away into the gloom, droplets shimmering in the faint breeze. A figure, dimly glimpsed, stalked the landscape.

Lizzy Lovelace paused, peering into the fog. Glancing at a map she moved on. At one time she had been a geneticist, successfully cloning a bigfoot from the DNA of a creature frozen in ice. The government had taken the creature from her, sworn her to secrecy.

Now she was a freelance cryptozoologist, investigating sightings of unusual animals. That was how she came to be on Bodmin Moor. Recently there had been a resurgence in sightings of the famous beast of Bodmin. People reported being attacked by the beast though none had actually been injured by it.

The mist began to thin as the sun heated the air. Light glinted from droplets in Lizzy's auburn hair. She paused at the top of an incline, breathing heavily, huge breasts straining at the cable knit sweater she wore to keep out the chill air.

Lizzy descended the hill and found herself in a small valley, rocks rising on either hand. To one side, beneath overhanging rocks, the grass showed signs of recent activity. Lizzy removed her pack and, placing it on the ground, removed her camera. As she photographed the tracks, she became aware of a sound behind her, a soft movement.

Lizzy turned and beheld a strange creature. It was somewhat catlike, its snout slightly shorter than an average panther's. It loped towards her but presently it rose onto its back legs. She could now see that its front legs were actually arms, the hands devoid of opposable thumbs.

Between the creature's legs its penis was erect, bobbing slightly as it sniffed the air. Lizzy got the impression that it could smell her pussy, which she now noticed was soaking wet. She was eyeing the thing's huge cock when suddenly it pounced.

The beast was surprisingly gentle as it held Lizzy with one hand, while the other was held aloft. Claws now emerged from the fingers of the free hand and the beast ripped right through all of Lizzy's clothes, revealing her naked body.

The beast gently scooped Lizzy up and lowered her to the floor. She opened her legs, desperate to feel it inside her. The beast slid its massive tool into her sopping wet snatch. Lizzy was panting heavily, the beast grunting as it pushed into her tight cunt.

Once the creature's entire cock was inside her it began to thrust, pulling out slowly, then ramming its throbbing meat all the way back in. Lizzy gasped at the first thrust. She came, noisily squirting over the giant tool. The scent of her juices prompted the creature to increase speed and it plowed Lizzy's aching snatch, breathing her scent deeply.

Its hands were exploring her massive tits, caressing them gently even as its prick smashed her cunt without mercy. Lizzy gushed over the enormous dick, moaning loudly, in spite of her efforts to stifle her noises lest some early walkers should hear and she be discovered.

Then something unexpected happened: the creature pulled out, straddled her chest and coated her face with a huge load of hot spunk. Lizzy licked her lips. The beast's jizz tasted exactly like honey and she cleaned up, scooping every drop of semen into her mouth.

The beast turned Lizzy over, onto her knees and as it moved in to penetrate her, she reached back and guided its cock into her arse. With one hand on her hips, the beast pulled Lizzy onto his cock, while the other hand felt her dangling breasts. Lizzy reached back with one hand to frig her pussy. As the long, thick shaft slid back and forth, Lizzy rubbed her snatch. She screamed and gushed over the grass, adding her juices to the bejewelled turf.

The thing increased its speed, the strokes getting harder. Lizzy's arse clenched on the gigantic meat and the beast lost control. Lizzy felt huge jets of spunk filling her body. She moaned and came one last time, then both Lizzy and the beast collapsed.

The creature caressed her body as they lay on the wet grass. She felt completely safe with the beast now.

It rose and stalked off into the fog. Lizzy reached down and, hardly believing what she was doing, scooped the jizz from her arse and gobbled it down.

The taste of honey, mingled with her own back passage, made Lizzy feel so horny. She would get back to her lodgings and masturbate but she needed to get dressed before she was discovered.

She dressed herself in the waterproofs from her pack and made ready to return to her room at the inn. What of her report on the beast? What would she say? Perhaps she would deny having found the beast. After all, it was only trying to be friendly.