Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 04

Story Info
Piper sword-swallows the glizzy flower & guzzles goo!
1.6k words
4.66
8.9k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Glizzy Gobbler, Jizz Guzzler

Piper Cummings | 18

Friday night

Glurp-gawk-gawk-glurp-glurp-gah-gah-gawk-glurp--those are the obscene sounds that come from my throat each time I swallow the glizzy past my uvula. There's also lots of squelching and the sound of me slurping up globs and strands of saliva. Like, I'm taking it so deep that I can feel this long, skinny dong bulging behind my vocal cords. Normally, I can't swallow a dick this far, but because this thing is longer than it is wide and attached to a stalk instead of a man's crotch, I can take it deeper than I've ever taken cock.

After pretty much deepthroating this thing nonstop since Lizzy disappeared into the woods minutes ago, I finally lift my head until the glizzy leaves my throat. A gasp escapes me as syrup and saliva stream out of my mouth like a curtain of slime, swinging from my chin like a pendulum before the cold sliminess splats against my tits.

"Gawk-gawk! Gawk-gawk!" Whitney and Savanna chant.

It's good to see Sav's prude-ass finally getting in the spirit. Then again, I'm pretty sure she's just excited to see me choke and suffer...

"Um, is the queen of deepthroats taking a break?" Lizzy teases as she appears from behind the tree ahead, one hand rubbing the bump at the base of her belly.

Without saying a word, I flash her a sinful smile, wrap my lips around the phallus's head, then I resume bobbing my mouth up and down the sweet, sap-coated shaft, driving it deeper and deeper down my throat with each bob. Just as it's sliding past my tonsils, the phallus throbs gently against my lips and teeth, oozing warmth straight down my throat. Damn does it feel good.

How is this thing still gushing sap? I ask myself while gulping the delicious thickness down. With each passing second, I swear I'm getting loopier and dizzier with a euphoric bliss like guzzling sap is making me feel more drugged than inhaling this intoxicating-ass fragrance was. If I had a plant like this behind my house, I could and would literally do this all day, every day...

I love deepthroating dick. Like, a lot. And the only thing I love more than sucking cock is having warm jizz shot directly onto my tongue. I legit can't get enough of it. Honestly, I think I'm addicted to it. That's probably what happens when you blow dudes on the daily.

I mean, there's a reason I earned the name Cummings Dumpster...

I fell in love with semen after I gave my first blowjob to Jake Landau. Bitter, salty, cock-snot should've been an acquired taste, but something about how it felt on my tongue and how it tasted immediately drove me wild. And after realizing each guy's splooge varies in flavor and consistency, sampling as much baby batter as possible became a bit of a life goal. All the different flavors and textures, the way hot semen feels sliding down my throat, having that creaminess pooled on my tongue before I swallow it--it gets me off in the best way. I love the way boys always turn to putty while I suck them off. I also loved the way they all became a pathetic, trembling mess when they felt their cocks poke the back of my throat, so I trained myself with a dildo until I was able to suppress my gag reflex.

It didn't take long to become a gag-free pro. To test my skills, I blew two guys at one party, barely two minutes apart. The second guy had no idea I still had a mouthful of semen when I took him into my mouth. A few weeks later, at one of Brent Dawson's house parties, I had a bunch of my guy friends meet me in Brent's bedroom, then I let them fuck my throat blowbang-style. That night, I guzzled six cum shots back-to-back. When I left the room with red eyes and mascara running down my face while a bunch of grinning guys filed out behind me, everyone in the hallway knew what happened. I wasn't ashamed either, I was proud.

I craved jizz even more after taking six loads back-to-back that night, so I stopped waiting until after school to gobble dongs. Getting face-fucked in school bathrooms, in the parking lot during lunch, or under the bleachers by whatever hot guy I set my sights on that day became a daily routine. And not just once a day either. At one point it was three times during school hours and then one more time outside my house whenever the senior of the day dropped me off. Oh, and then party nights, I summoned my favorites for a blowbang special.

Literally the day I started taking birth control, I let Jake Landau finish in me up in the Rutherford's barn's hayloft. That was the night I discovered I also had a breeding kink. After that first creampie, I started letting the guys who I knew didn't get around a lot finish in me. My record was three guys in one night, and that was a few months ago at the graduation party. Before that, it was just one guy any given night, and that was usually Jake, the one guy I actually trust and like.

Even though I enjoy getting plowed and creampied, I actually still prefer blowing my partners to completion. So, while I've been having way more sex, I still tend to finish off guys orally to satisfy my cravings.

When is this glizzy going to cum? It's swelling so much that it's making my jaw hurt, I think, swallowing the flower's schlong all the way down to where the petals begin splitting from the shaft. And Jake is going to be here soon, so I need to finish up ASAP...

I tighten my lips around the phallus and quicken my pace. When I feel it pulsating faster and faster in my mouth like a real cock, I know it's about to blow. Suddenly, the glizzy throbs really hard once, swelling to a size I haven't experienced yet. On the next throb, something hotter and thicker than sap shoots right down my throat, filling my stomach with so much heavy cream that it feels like I just downed a big bowl of oatmeal.

I want to taste it, I think, unswallowing the glizzy until its throbbing head is in the middle of my tongue. The second I taste that briny, bitter, semi-sweet cream, I know it's the stuff that gushed out of Lizzy and not sap. As I suck it off with shallower bobs while chugging the stuff as fast as I can, I let a bit of cream ooze out of my mouth, then I give the girls a thumbs-up.

"Yay! Woo!" Lizzy and Whitney cheer, clapping.

"How is it even coming again?" Lizzy says to the girls.

A second later, another jet of piping hot cream blasts the back of my throat with an insane amount of pressure that actually makes me--she who does not gag--choke. I try my darndest to gulp it all down but I still end up cough-gagging to the point that white cream sprays out of my mouth and my nose at the same time.

"EWWWW!" the girls reel in harmony.

I pay them no mind. I try desperately not to laugh. I just focus on not panicking, forcing myself to guzzle it all down as fast as I can before the next spurt--

And here's the third jet of plant cum, I think, gulping the mouthful of thick, gritty gunk down.

At this point, I'm so full it that my belly hurts. My throat legit feels clogged with thick chowder and it's getting harder to gulp. When my mouth overflows from the impossible to swallow volume, I try pulling the glizzy out of my mouth but it doesn't budge because it's swelled up so much that it's wedged against my teeth and stretching my jaw as wide as it'll go. Right when it feels like I'm about to drown, I panic and use my hand to squeeze the salami thick shaft harder and harder until I can pull it out of my gullet. As the head of it slips past my lips, the cream overflow spills down my chin and I quickly clamp my lips shut to keep from losing any more of the delicious goo.

"MM! MMM!" I hum, bending the glizzy flower that I'm still stroking towards Whitney while writhing my body. That's my way of saying, 'it's time to fuck it before it stops jizzing again.'

"Ugh," fine, Whit frets. Just as she's rushing over, the phallus I'm still jerking off throbs hard, swelling in my hand as it fires a long, white goo rope with brown streaks right at her. A second after her mouth gapes from the sight, the high-pressure stream sprays right into her mouth while the rest splatters loudly against her face, tits, and belly. "OAHHRGH!" she gurgles, freezing in place before spitting out the creamy sludge.

"Ew! Fucking gross!" Savanna screams behind Whitney, wiping off the white cream from her cheek. That's when she sees the stuff dripping off her hair. "Come on!"

"Whit, hurry!" I mumble since I've yet to choke down the mouthful, my hand still jerking the throbbing glizzy to keep it ejaculating.

Whit snaps out of it then bolts over and quickly squats down over the phallus that I'm holding in place for her. "AH... OH..." she moans as her pussy swallows the rapidly pulsating chode's knob of a head. "Fuck, this thing is way too girthy for my coochie!" Despite her complaints, she wastes no dropping down on it hard and fast, wincing as she drops into a full squat. "OHHH! Oh, shit!"

A preview of what's to come next week (4/27) (Be Advised, things get naughtier & more horrific):

Chapter 5: Gookake -- The POV switches to Whitney Emmerich, and things get really messy for her internally and externally, and poor Savanna gets caught in the crossfire...