All Comments on 'Loaned to a Friend Ch. 03'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Huh?

Switches between first and third person constantly. You should pull the story and re-edit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it

Our kinks must intersect.still hoping for part 4 of my wife s photo session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so...

The comment that I spent a long time thinking about, phrasing and checking is just removed with no trace left!

So much for all the badgering people to leave feedback to encourage and thank the authors.

No doubt this will go also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anny doesn't leave feed back he just bashes the writer

When he does delete the asshole's comment. If you get a discussion keep it. But this asshole of LIT only bashes the writer,.

HGriffinHGriffinalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I didn't delete anyone's comments

If comments were deleted, it wasn't done by me. I certainly am tempted to do so on occasion, but not guilty on this one.

I realize I can't satisfy everyone, though it would be nice. My suggestion to those who do not like my stories, stop reading them, just go to another story that appeals to you.

This is a free (no cost) site, so the individuals who take the time and effort to contribute have no responsibility to satisfy everyone's preferences. All we get for our effort is your praise or your criticism.

To those who want to anonymously bash my stories, I'm sorry you don't like them.

To those who send me positive comments, I thank you, it does help me continue writing, and I hope I can continue entertaining you.

HGriffin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well..

That escalated quickly!

I have no idea who the "anny" referred to is.. nor do I recognise "the asshole" referred to. I have NEVER posted 'shit' to this site.

My original comment (the one I was complaing about being 'lost') was NOT abusive, derogatory, defamatory, author-bashing or harsh in any way whatsoever.

It was well thought out and phrased, spell-checked! and balanced.

I DID NOT think for one moment that the author himself had deleted it. I assumed it was deleted by the site or by a moderator.

My lost comment simply echoed the other comment about the viewpoint switching between first and third person and proferred my opinion that this episode is not as good as the first two.

Expanding on that point, I offered my reasons behind giving this part a lower star-rating than I did the others and expressed my sadness.

This IS a VERY GOOD story... and I DO like it. BUT, it was let down by the lack of consistency in the narration and thus I (personally) could not continue to read it.

Sadly, this episode did not follow in the superbly written footsteps of the first two.

Furthermore... I used an anonymous post because I simply can't be bothered to remember another log in for a site I only visit three or four times a month.

For the record... MY NAME IS STEPHEN.

Perhaps, if you're going to call someone an asshole for posting trash and using an anonymous account you should think about not using the same tactics.

HGriffinHGriffinalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To Stephen

Again I'm sorry you didn't like the style of this particular chapter. I was just trying something new, apparently it failed. Its unfortunate that you found it unreadable.

The next installment will be submitted in the next few days and usually takes 3-4 days to go through whatever it is to be posted. I'll go back to the old format with it. I hope you find it acceptable.

If you send me a private message via email I'll send you an edited copy of Ch 3 part 1 without the 1st. person perspective.

As far as everyone else, let's all calm down and be civil towards each other. Thank you for coming to my defence though it was unnecessary, I get bashed on occasion, I don't like it, but it comes with the territory.

Thank you all for reading my stories.

HGriffin

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 8 years ago
Exposed Shopping

Loved this short story, very eurotic and can't wait to read more.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
What can I say

After reading all the other comments I am seriously doubting the anonymous commenters. They act like they are the giants of the literary world for people who are amateur authors having a go at something. Never will I comment anonymously on a story. That said, again loved this part as with all the others. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...