All Comments on 'Local MILF Belongs to Bully (Rewrite)'

by nicemoms

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Haha. It’s fuck up fiction for sure. The fact that someone wrote this is crazy. Either some dumb guy is fantasizing about his mom becoming a dumb slut for his bully or some mom is fantasizing about betraying her own son for a cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At least you wrote more than a couple of paragraphs (like a lot of writers). I did not care for the subject matter but keep at it. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing. I hope you continue this and write about the bbc gangbang next or maybe a sequel to the story. Either way great job and looking forward to any new material you might write in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Haven't read it yet, but love that you incorporated feedback and expanded. Looking forward to reading through this this weekend.

Kind of wish you'd left the first up and just added this as a v2. It would make the comparison and improvement more clear and also gives you more freedom to modify and adapt (v3) if you ever get further inspiration on this or any other story.

niggaplz101niggaplz1015 months ago

You made it fucking BETTER????? I was so worried this story was gone but you went and revamped it. I hope you write more. More of THIS if you can. Gangbang mommy, make her a pornstar, make Timmy watch it all. THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing. You did an outstanding job expanding and drawing out the process from the first version. The way you covered week after week of progression from reluctance to hesitance to complicit to eager was great. Then, being able to start that process all over, walking through the same progression again when she became aware about being videoed was superb. Being able to have her reexperience the humiliation was brilliant. I especially love how you periodically revisit

Biggest criticism would be that you didn't follow this same approach once Roy started coming over to their house. Rather than Roy "taking her" in a single session (and literally leaving), instead perhaps it is again dragged out over weeks. Start with Roy asking Timmy if he wants to stay and watch. Timmy, not wanting to look like a total perv, says no and goes upstairs to his room - maybe sneaking out to listen to a (clothed?) handjob and maybe catching pieces of dirty talk from the top of the stairs. Video where he can see his own house in the background (does Roy pan the phone around filming the photos on the wall?) Next week maybe it's a topless blowjob. Etc etc. Each time Roy shames Timmy, suggesting he's a perv that wants to stay, wants to see his mom naked, see her used, maybe wants to touch and use her himself (after all, he doesn't leave the house). Each time Timmy weakly rejects it and heads upstairs - to listen and jack off. Eventually he starts fucking Mary again, with louder, sluttier dirty talk. Makes her say her 'Thank you loser...' line before he lets Timmy head upstairs. Maybe takes Mary in her bedroom on the other side of the wall from Timmy's room.

Maybe one week, there's no video and Roy says if he wants to see, he has to stay around. How long does Timmy hold out? Once Timmy does stay, does it reset Mary again? She too ashamed to jump straight to slut in front of her son? Make her hesitant again? Walk her through the progression again? How does she react to Timmy jerking off in front of her, to her. Eventually, EVENTUALLY, she is back to being that cock slut in front of Timmy. But instead of taking her and LEAVING with her, he just takes ownership. Makes her admit that she needs to be Roy's cock slut more than she wants to be Timmy's mother. Roy owns her now. She's his slut. But he'll let her play pretend mom through the week. Maybe Roy starts showing up through the week and makes Mary suck him off or use her. Sometimes Timmy is there, sometimes he is not. Maybe Roy starts controlling her more through the week. Perhaps making her dress slutty around the house to be ready for him - having quite the effect on both Timmy and Mary. Later she goes without a bra. Later he discovers she goes without panties too. Did she bend over because Roy told her to or because she just enjoys teasing? Does Roy make her sometimes wear clips on her nipples or on her clit? Maybe a plug or a vibrator? Imagine her humiliation having to wear a vibrator in her cunt at the dinner table as she eats with Timmy and he can hear it buzzing inside her and see her breathing get heavy, her eyes glass over, her chest start to flush.

Maybe one day, she gets dressed up, somewhere between dressy and slutty, and a strange black man shows up and takes her out. Does Timmy get a short video from an unrecognized number of her gagging on an unfamiliar BBC? Does this begin to happen more regularly? Do some of them just stop by and use her like Roy does?

Maybe Mary still has a job (for now) - after all, Roy does expect her to buy things for him to show her affection and keep getting his cock, spending more on Roy than she does on Timmy. But does Roy's influence start to affect her job? Does she start dressing inappropriately? Does she lose out on a promotion? Maybe getting demoted? Going from a mid-level office worker (manager?) to a low-level coffee girl/secretary that maybe offers some periodic benefits to her boss and others? How does Timmy learn about this? Does Timmy find her crying from getting demoted and have to console her? Somehow enjoying that he gets to hug her while she's dressed in a thin, slutty dress where he can feel her braless tits and lack of panties under her dress.

Few additional wishlist items:

+ Little more insight to events between Saturdays.

- Roy continuing to discourage others from picking on Timmy - even as he drops some not-so-subtle stabs about his mom's arrangement to ensure it.

- More of the humiliating awkwardness between Mary and Timmy once she knows he knows.

- Timmy HAS to be watching these videos and jerking off at least once (or 2-3) times a day - forming a bit of a fetish.

+ Maybe Timmy starts to build a small relationship with another shy girl. How does his growing mom fetish affect that?

+ More texts between Roy and Timmy. I'm sure Roy wouldn't ONLY ever text him during his Sat sessions with Mary. A stillshot here and there through the week. Maybe teasing how he misses her ass and how he has to rely on an inexperienced slut to hold him over (and proves it with a picture of some teenage THOT sucking his cock) making his use of Timmy's mom seem even cheaper.

+ Shy girl comes to visit and mom fawns over her. Mom starts spending time with shy girl. Shy girl starts to get corrupted. Where does that relationship go? How does Roy treat/affect it?

Sorry if this seems like too much criticism. Not demanding you add all this stuff. More like your story inspired even more perverted imaginings. Seems like there's just a huge amount of potential for further humiliation and degradation that you still left on the table :)

Either way, looking forward to more of your writing.

CurteyCurtey5 months ago

Read it, but didn't turn me on at all. MILF fucking bully turns me on.....not this where they lose everything. Definitely turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You got tΓ΄ keep writting

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The most depressing piece of literotica that I have ever read. Not a turn on. I kept waiting for the son to waste both losers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing erotic in this story at all unless you are into degradation. There were three total losers in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I kept waiting for the son to waste both losers"

You should probably try reading the tags next time, genius. Stop crying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You can read; I am impressed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will you be continuing this story because it’s really good?

Klubot99Klubot995 months ago

This was so fucking hot. Love the slowish buildup with videos. Could do without the last page and a half but I knew it was coming bc for whatever reason in the cuck genre the end must turn into destroying/humiliating the cuck beyond all recognition. Whatever. Love mommy/cuck stories - there’s not nearly enough of them. Thanks for the story.

MoicheiaMoicheia4 months ago

I would like to see a sequel in which Tim reaches down to the depths of his being and becomes angry enough to pull himself out of his degradation. Maybe he goes to his dad in this state and his dad confronts him about being a man. Perhaps, he comes upon a stranger who trains him mentally and physically .that may be a long process and Roy who talks like an ignorant pimp and not an 18 year old high school student may be dead from a drug shooting by the time Tim grows into a vengeful coldly calculating man but the follow up could be fascinating. Maybe his mother would be dead by then, but possibly she could be alive and he rescues her showing that he is the one in charge now. He could become her lover and show her a real man more than a brainless fool like Roy. If Roy is alive, he could destroy him financially and even sexually by castrating him and reducing him to a broken homeless vagrant with no testosterone and a limp dick.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did Mary pregnant by Roy and start a family with Roy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'll never understand why these losers *seek out* these erotic stories with clear tags and yet still read them. Then complain because apparently they wanted the last sentence of the story to be "Then the cuck/nerd pulled out his gat and wiped out everyone that bullied him."

The story was pretty cool. But still ended a bit abruptly. I agree with that long-ass comment below about some of the ways it could have been extended. Though honestly, hotter ending be make Mary keep living there, Timmy is continually cucked. Eventually, a (black?) girl (secretly sent by Roy) seduces Timmy. Eventually, they become boyfriend/girlfriend, but she pretty much doms him. She gets him to eat her whenever. She "allows" him access to her body while he jacks himself off. Maybe eventually puts him in chastity and turns him into her little sub toy. Then Roy stops by and "meets her" and she fawns over him. Eventually Timmy gets to watch in his cage as his "girlfriend" is fucked by Roy too. Timmys crushed thinks that means they broke up. But she shows up next day like nothing happened and says they're still together. She keeps him. Says he's going to college and he's going to make good money and she's cashin in. Epilog few years later, Timmy and girl are married. Timmy is working on uploading the latest video of his mom and Roy's friends to the porn site. Wife comes home from shopping, living large, lots of expensive clothes and shoes and jewelry. Timmy instantly jumps up away from the computer, naked but for cage, and drops to knees. Kisses her shoes and then up her legs to her pussy and starts to eat as a BBC guy walks in and Timmy knows his role as BBC and wife start making out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This how pussy ass wimps hot milf mom's are going to get fucked sonner or later a bully will eventually grabbed them by the pussy, be prepared the revolution will soon begin for this!!!

ryanlvr7ryanlvr73 months ago

Love stories where the loving mom starts degrading her wimp son

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Timmy must thank his "stupid bully" :)

Timmy does not have to take care of his ex-mother when she gets older and older.....................................

Timmy does not even have to prepare a funeral for his ex-mother...............

Timmy can completely delete his ex-mother and have a good life................................................

It is a very difficult and expensive job to take care of an old person...................

Now the bully must take care of Timmy's ex-mother when she gets older and older.....................................

Timmy must thank his "really really stupid bully". Timmy Wins-Bully Loses at the end of the day.......... :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is an amazing story and you are an excellent writer. I hope there will be a sequel showing what has happened to the mom.

MtlstlMtlstlabout 2 months ago

Please continue this, it’s really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story that can't end...So now Roy as to share the Mom...with others... homeless..students etc etc...

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great story, good pacing and writing but the end was over the top imo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous