All Comments on 'Lockdown with Friends Pt. 01'

by Toni73

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Reminds me of a time before my wife and I married we used to hang out with some friends. It was early ‘80s and he had a vcr. We watch movies and inevitably lead to porn.

One night after watching a couple of porn scenes the conversation turned sexual and then they asked if they could watch us. To my surprise my wife stood up and started to undress. I followed and soon we were both naked. Of course I had a ranging boner. The wife took notice.

My wife hugged me and said let’s 69. I lay on the carpet and she climbed on top. As I began licking her, her juices were flowing. She was busy licking the precum off my dick.

After a few minutes I felt a second tongue on my dick. Then my wife shifted a little and a dick slid into her pussy. I did what I could to lick her but most of the time I was licking balls and dick.

My wife sat up and our friend lowered her pussy on my face. I kept licking. Before long she was cumming. That set me off and I shot my load into her mouth.

Meanwhile he started moaning as he shot his load into my wife. As she hadn’t cum yet I dove between her legs licking her pussy. As his cum dripped out I just licking.

With my cock hard again my wife asked her to fuck her. I did and after a few minutes I was shooting my second load. I went back to eating her cum filled pussy. I tasted her sweetness as her orgasm mounted. She came hard.

After getting home we fucked again, both orgasming into each other’s mouth.

Wildest night we ever had!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToni73@Toni73
Follow my true life sexual adventures. Every adventure is a story to be told. I love to hear from my readers and enjoy your feedback.... If you want to know more about me just ask. Love to chat and play... I also love sharing pictures....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES