Lockdown with Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, Bobby started to moan. He grabbed Bev's breast squeezing them tight.

"Oh fuck. Cum in my arse." Bev said, as she rode him hard. "Oh fuck yes."

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Bobby said, as his body froze. "Fuck yeah."

Bev let out a loud moan as Bobby shot his cum deep in her arse. As she lay back on Bobby, enjoying his pulsating cock inside her, Jay pulled his cock out of my arse and moved over to Bev.

"Fuck Bev, I'm going to cum over your big tits." Jay said, stroking his cock. "Yeah, yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuck."

Bev held her breast as Jay covered them in cum. As he stood catching his breath, Bev took Jays cock in her mouth sucking him clean. All of a sudden, Andy grabbed my breasts. I felt his cock getting hard ready to cum as I started riding him harder.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Andy moaned, as I felt his cum shoot deep inside me.

"Oh god, yes, yes." I screamed, as his cock pulsated deep, bringing me to the verge of cumming. "oh my god."

Both Bev and I slid down, collapsing on the floor as the three guys sat on the couch.

"God that was amazing." Bev said, as she rubbed the cum into her breasts.

After a minute, Bev got up and headed to the bathroom. She returned not long after collecting her clothes and getting dressed.

"Honey I better head upstairs and check on Frank." Bev said.

"No problem Bev. Let me know if you and Frank want to come down tonight."

"Let's keep today between us. I don't want Frank knowing." Bev said, looking at the guys.

"No problem Bev." Bobby replied, as Andy and Jay nodded their heads.

I walked Bev to the door and greeted her off before returning back to the guys in the lounge.

12