Locked Out Nude on Moving Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all her pain and embarrassment the thought of this man's kind hands cradling her, and maybe in the process having his fingers penetrate her, gave her a rush of excitement during an otherwise horrible situation. She could not wait to actually see this man and thank him for his kindness.

Del proceeded to run his hand and arm under her as he said. His thumb did split the slit in her labia, but for not more than a second, and did not enter her. Once his hand reached her abdomen, he felt like he could then balance her long enough to lift the window further. It was then he realized that she was far from being turned off sexually in this situation, nor was he. The wetness he felt on his arm, and the feeling he had below proved it.

It was a good plan but, found out that he could only lift it partially until it stopped, and would not move. It was the same problem she had when she got into this mess. With the window up a little more, he now had a look at her big breasts dangling down. He knew it could be painful to try to pull her out without some support holding them up. He started to explain and she stopped him, "I get it, you have permission to feel me up, just get me out of here."

He reached down and went to cradle her breasts with his left arm, and found himself cupping her right breast as his forearm cradled her groin area. Then there was her bald pussy up against what he partially remembered from his anatomy class as his cubital something, aka inner elbow. It felt wet to him, and it didn't when he first encountered that area. Despite the innocence of the situation, they were both turned on.

Once Del had her in a secure hold, he started pulling her out. He was able to clear the sill with her breast, then told her to turn her head. She remembered that that was how she got it through in the first place and did.

Once her head had cleared, he was back so far on the short stepladder, he had to try to go down a step as he pulled her the rest of the way. Well, it worked, but he overstepped it. The next thing he knew was he was on his back, with a little of the wind knocked out of him. He also was in an unplanned or expected 69 with this naked damsel in distress. He had a moist vagina on his face, and her face was just short of his now very obvious bulge in his shorts.

It was obvious it was up to her to make the next move, and she pushed herself up using his thighs. He helped by reaching up for her tiny waist. It worked, but before he could get her in his hands, her pussy had been just plain been sitting on his face. She was now next to him on her back, without the sheet, and totally naked again. Yes, she lost the sheet just like she had lost the towel earlier in the day to get into this mess.

They both were turned on, and Lilly could not help but laugh, and then had to ask him the big question. "I am sorry, but I have to ask, was that your lips against my vagina?"

"Yes it was, and I did not guide it, or my lips there, but can't say I minded the contact. In fact, I have to be honest and say it was all I could do to keep from having an involuntary reaction with my tongue, I guess we would have to describe the situation as instantaneous intimacy."

She was on a high from being freed, and he was because he was able to help her. So as she turned herself around, they laughed again once they were turned toward each other. Del tried to come up with the next statement but was lost for words as he could not help but check out this knockout of a babe lying next to him. Finally, he looked into her blue eyes and said, "Well, I could use a corny line like, "Did we just fall for each other? But instead, I will say, Welcome to the neighborhood Lilly."

She was amazed as she looked at him that he was such a hunk, she hoped he was available or at the very least they could be friends. They both really did develop feelings in the very short time they knew each other. She said nothing but gave him a short but deep kiss. "Thank you for being my hero, but if you could do me another favor? I am naked again, Sheet Please!"

He got the sheet, wrapped her up in it, lifted her into his strong arms, and carried her into his place. It was logical as she still did not have her keys. He carried her right into his guest bedroom and laid her down.

"I can maybe get in one of the windows and fetch your keys, but first let's look you over and see if I can at least clean these scratches. He left and came back with some first aid items. He lifted the bottom of the sheet past her knees to her thighs being careful not to expose her. Then he addressed the small scratches on her legs with a cotton ball and alcohol. It did sting a little, but after having such a traumatic event, having a handsome man taking care of her was almost worth the trauma.

Next, he pulled down the top of the sheet to expose her chest to check out her breasts. He probably did not need to, but he just had to take that opportunity to take each breast in his hands as he looked it over really well. They were not scratched much, but she figured she would have some bruising in the morning. Once he was done he looked at her and said, "Well, I think you know what I have to do to check out the rest of you. Shall I?"

"I already gave up my dignity, and you have already seen it all, and even felt some of the most private areas. So there is no reason for me to hide any of me under the sheet. Just take it off."

Del was speechless, even more so than when he first dislodged her and saw her body. What he saw when he pulled off the sheet, was even hotter than what he saw briefly outside in the dim light of dusk. She was just plain beautiful from head to toe, and wanted to tell her that, but was afraid she would take it as a just plain come-on rather than a true statement of facts. He did hope that she was as turned on as he was, his cock had been stiff for so long it needed some attention.

Despite what she went through, she wanted her new hero as well, it was not like his hardon had not made contact with her on several occasions. Having just met, and under these strange circumstances, it was something that could not be spoken, at least not yet. She did decide on a move she could make not too forward, to let him know how she felt about him. As he leaned over her to check the adjoining area to her sex for scratches, she took that opportunity to unbutton his shirt. It brought a shocked look on his face, she went for it, and responded with, "Take this torn shirt off, so when you're done checking out me, I can check you out as well. If your shirt is torn, you might have scratches too."

She just wanted to see more of his body, and he did remove his shirt. She found out he had an upper body to match the rest of him. Lilly looked him over, using that as an excuse to run her hands all over the exposed part of his body. She looked him over and told him, "I don't see any scratches on you, but like me, we will probably both be bruised if from nothing else, from your landing in the yard, and/or me landing on top of you."

He needed no first aid, so she scooted up on the bed, and against the headboard still absent of the cover sheet. He put some pillows behind her back, and even though she liked being naked for him at this point she pulled the sheet over herself. She did, however, lift the sheet to just above her nipples, and made sure she was still featuring some major cleavage.

They really wanted each other, but again, they had barely met, and under strange circumstances. But he found a way to set things up to maybe take things further with her. "I don't have anything but Tylenol as far as painkillers, but I have a pretty well-stocked bar in case you want to go that route, and I am sure you are hungry as well. I think maybe a shot or two of Yeager might do the job as far as numbing any pain?"

She replied, "Well if it doesn't, we can make it three?"

He added, "If I get you one of my shirts and maybe a pair of my smallest workout shorts, are you up to moving into the living room?"

He retrieved the shorts and shirt, and she shed the sheet again and sat on the side of the bed as he helped her into them. She stood and was stable, so he took her hand to lead her to the sofa in the living room. They were barely out of the bedroom when she started laughing and stopped walking. He turned and looked and the too large of shorts he gave her were down around her ankles."

She said, "It's OK, I will just step out of them, like I said, you have seen it all, and once we have a couple of shots of Yeager, well, I will care even less."

He went to fetch the Yeager forgetting the snacks for the time being. The truth was they both had the same idea, they wanted each other's sex more than food. They just had to dance around verbally a little more until one of them got the nerve to make that last big move needed to get things started. He brought the bottle and a couple of large shot glasses, and they proceeded to down them.

Again, not knowing what to say, he asked if she needed anything else and if she was hungry.

With the courage, the drinks gave her she went for it. "I am hungry, but that can wait, but can you help me with the itch I have down there between my legs? Its origin is right about where your lips met my pussy's lips when we fell."

He was surprised that she actually said something that blatantly leading, it surprised her too that she actually said it out loud. It exceeded anything she ever said to even a boyfriend. He was the first to recover and said, "You're right, we have had enough torture done to our bodies, let's give them some pleasure."

With that, he moved her around on the sofa, lifted her legs as she unbuttoned the men's shirt, and let it fall open to display her wonderful breasts to him some more. Not even an hour before, she was naked outside her new home in a state of terror, now she was sprawled out about to get her pussy eaten by one hunk of a man."

She was in instantaneous ecstasy as he licked between the crack in her labia. It was dripping wet by then, and he loved the taste of her. He looked up at her breasts as he got serious, and started tongue fucking her as she reached down for her clit. He loved the fact that she was not afraid to direct him to the right area and then started using his fingers down below and his tongue above.

She responded with moans and other sounds of pleasure until she came and then it was, "My God, you're as good at that as you are at freeing naked ladies from windows, I am close to cumming already."

She soon did and was laying back recovering from an intense "O" as he kissed his way up to her breasts. Once he got far enough she reached down to undo his shorts. He had seen and sampled her treasurers, now it was time for her to see if what she has been feeling through his shorts, lived up to how it felt.

Del then took that cue, and rolled over to remove them, and expose his sex to her. She was not disappointed in the least, as his full erection protruding from the baldness of his groin was a spectacular sight to her. She was experiencing some of the same feelings as he did when he first saw her nude in the light of the bedroom. Even though she felt like she could not wait to feel Del's large erect penis fill her vagina. Lilly felt she owed him some oral pleasure and was happy to give it in return for the epic orgasm he gave her. So she focussed on his face as she held his thick shaft in her tiny hand, and explored every bit of his mushroom head before taking it in her mouth.

Lilly was starting to feel like all she went through just might have been worth it, as she felt his big strong hands on her breasts as she blew his hard member. Lilly could not remember the last time she actually enjoyed blowing a guy if ever. She always considered them a necessary act in order to get a good fuck and "O" in return. She cherished the pleasure he already gave her, and gave him the full treatment in return, he had earned it. She worked the big knob on his hard cock until she felt he was close to cumming she looked up at him and said, "I want to finish and taste the semen of such a kind and loving man. But if I do, will you promise you will fuck me thoroughly before you take me home? It has been a tough day, and I need this big cock of yours inside my pussy to help me get over the way this day started."

Del was every bit as into this lovemaking as she was and answered her. "I love the feel of your lips and tongue on my sensitive knob. There is no other sexual act a woman can selfishly perform on a man than to take what we usually have to extract ourselves, ejaculate in a Kleenex or rinse down a drain. So I do promise in return for this pleasure from you, to fuck you as hard and as long as you like, but only if you promise to stay the whole night with me. I just have to wake up to see your beautiful face and your drop-dead gorgeous body in the early morning light."

She answered that with action, she was back on his cock, and was soon cupping his balls as she swallowed his knob and shaft, over and over. She did it until he got his first "O" from her, and pumped rope after rope of his seed in her mouth. Lilly then laid back as she swallowed all of what to her at that moment was tasty, only because of whom it came from. She then wiped what was still running out the sides of her mouth with the back of her hand. He pulled her close and held her tightly not caring that he was about to taste his own seed. He kissed her deeply as he felt her wonderful breasts press against him. He was so taken by her that he barely lost his erection as they just sat, and stared into each other's eyes for a moment or two.

Lilly watched her new lovers Del's cute naked butt disappear as he walked into the other room to retrieve the bottle to pour them another shot. She watched this handsome man return still sporting his erection to pour one last shot for them. After they downed the last drink, he picked her up and carried her into his bedroom, and he fucked her as he promised.

They had their second wind and eating something could not have been further down their list of priorities. Fucking was all that was on their minds at that point. It was his turn to lay on his back and steady his cock with his fingers as she let his knob press against the dripping-wet lips of her pussy. It felt so good for her to finally have it inter her in her most private place. She loved looking into his eyes as she rode him until she was tired. Then they switched places and he took her missionary and gave her what at the time was the best fuck of her life. How it came to be, made it extra special for her, and such a total surprise for the both of them.

She woke up the next morning to see this perfect specimen of a man she had just slept with. He was standing there naked by the bed on his phone, he was calling off work so they could spend some more time getting to know each other. It was all just fine with her!

"What a strange, and trying day, but one with such a delightful ending!"

12