All Comments on 'Locked Up Ch. 03: Maid Maria'

by Prof_Owen910

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Learn Anatomy

Such a lack of understanding of male anatomy. The only thing that comes from the balls are swimmers (sperm). Clipping the vas just stops the swimmers. Seminal fluid (cum) comes from the Prostate. Once it is removed after Prostate Cancer, you no longer can ejaculate any cum. After having both done years ago, I can tell you that you still can orgasm, even with the two inch dick that left afterward, it is just totally dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

great story, please don't stop. I need to know or what will happen in this bachelorette night. I want to see how his balls get more and more blue, while she comes at the party

ontsurtontsurtabout 4 years ago

The way he tries to be the good guy only to have that used against him slowly subverting him more and more I find particularly thrilling. To me Gwen is more dangerous and far more erotic than any domme that just uses physical force and it provides such a thrill to read.

Thank you

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Well told. I love how Gwen enjoys growing into her dominant role while making it as good for Dave as it can be, given the restriction.

KodJak22KodJak22about 2 years ago

Love how he gets trained. Still fantasy story for me. So unrealistic stuff is totally ok with me. Reading to be entertaining not to read educated in a "how to" manner. Thanks again for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProf_Owen910@Prof_Owen910
Just your average mild mannered kinkster. I write about buttstuff, chastity, and whatever else takes my fancy. Dyslexic, but I'm doing my best in the editing department. Friendly comments and constructive criticism always welcome. 12/23/23 Between brain meds and life, I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES