All Comments on 'Locked Up Ch. 05: Wedding Balls'

by Prof_Owen910

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like the Story, but...

Please, don't make it into another cuck story...

Maybe do alternative futures for these characters, if you really plan on "cucking the husband".

I love what you have written so far, how Davey questions himself, but still keep going because of the current mix of love and lust that is his mind right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cargo ship?

Luggage isn't being flown to their first port of call??? Sorry, but that earns 1 star for a really dumb line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Any more planned?

I’d love to see this story continued, it’s great!! Hear more about the honeymoon and how he gets put to use!! And then what happens when they get home and Gwen has her hands on the key, will she unlock him, or does she love the control too much!! It’s been a great story though!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The good premise died

Disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SICK

BITCH YOU NEED HELP ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aaand you couldn't resist

fucking it up could you? 5 chapters of denial and oh look we've lost the key. FFS 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Sorry Letdown!

It was a good story, for the most part, but the last page was a sorry letdown! The LEAST Gwen could have done was unlock hubby (who after all, did everything she wanted for the past three months) and give him some REAL orgasms worth dying for.

Better luck next time. Chapter 5 lost points!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue the story

Please continue! I loved reading and want to know what his release is finally like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The problem

with chastity stories, is the authors never know when to call it a day. Oh we have to keep him locked up, we'll just break any promises, it's all just never ending teasing. But most of us want to see the chaste guy actually get to cum eventually. So for me you completely wrecked the story in the last 2 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One more chapter!

My man Davey deserves his release dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A real man would cut the damm thing off, I've got a few options downstairs that wouldn't bother the balls...and such a predicable and terrible ending...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the last paragraph, reveals him as a total sissy gimp, that poor sap is never going to get that ring off his balls, the return ship that has his suit case, is more likely going to sink. Well that's what Maria's going to tell them, although I'm sure Gwen already knows the truth, hell she helped plan his demise. I do however wish, at some point this had had dressed him as a full made up slut, because as far as Davey, I'm sure that's what he'll be. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Throw the bitch out.

Get an annulment and be done with her nonsense. Some guys would just put a bullet in her. PS - he can cut it off, no problem, with the right tool, which the ship's engineering department will have.

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayalmost 3 years ago

I knew it! I knew she was never gonna take that thing off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending was a predictable one and I still read the whole story. I'm into denial but there has to be a release eventually or what's the point of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Protip: just because a reader likes denial stories, doesn't mean they like getting blueballed in the literary sense. If you absolutely had to put the luggage joke in, should have had her take out the key from behind her back and say "Just joking!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He can remove the cage with a simple tool found almost everywhere. Then dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice storyline. Please continue it as I would love to read his reaction and maybe further demise.

KodJak22KodJak22about 2 years ago

Love how he gets stood up again and again. Hope she will prolong his suffering and intensity out some more.

As there is no next part anymore I still hope that there may be a sequel some fateful day. Thanks for the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She was never going to unlock him anyway, as soon as she told him about the key she jumped up on his face, telling him that after a couple of more months he'd be an expert pussy licker. Also told him that she was just going to prostate milk him, to Release his pressure..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why wasn't there a chapter 6? To finish off the story about if he ever got to cum??

JacobRiley49JacobRiley495 months ago

Entertaining, but the ending was just too obvious. I think our hero would also be at increased risk of testicular cancer cumming so much without release. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProf_Owen910@Prof_Owen910
Just your average mild mannered kinkster. I write about buttstuff, chastity, and whatever else takes my fancy. Dyslexic, but I'm doing my best in the editing department. Friendly comments and constructive criticism always welcome. 12/23/23 Between brain meds and life, I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES