All Comments on 'Locker Room Dare Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

Awesome fucking series! Five stars and a favorite point!

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Bonkers. I love it.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx3 months ago

Loving this series! Really hoping that he gets several of these women pregnant. Love for him to knock up his mom and his sister and her girlfriend. I could see his sister and her girlfriend being a happy couple as long as he continues to fuck both of them, and continue to breed them. And it would be hot for him to knock up the coach and the nurse too. They could come out as a couple and claim they used a sperm donor. Now his two “girlfriends” are a little different. I’d love to see him work out some sort of three way relationship, as both seem open to sharing. He seems on track to get his “virgin” girlfriend pregnant, and she seems like the best match. But the other girlfriend seems to be falling for him too. I could see her being willing to share. It would he hit for him to continue to fuck her and her mom together, and knock her mom up. Then maybe she would decide to share being pregnant with her mom too.

Of course, it wouldn’t be too bad if he impregnated a few of the other cheerleaders too…. Perhaps the seniors. But I really liked the little Asian one. He already filled her up during his initiation, pushed up right against her cervix. Let’s hope she continues to have him fill her little pussy full of his cum. She might make a good third girlfriend, as she seems somewhat shy, but willing to go after what she wants. Those three girls and him would make a nice family.

Also, he could have a little fun with some wagers between their cheerleading squad and some other squads during the year, or maybe at some competitions, and see him wreck some rival teams’ girls pussies, filling them full of his cum and knocking a few of them up too. Maybe even another coach or two?

Lastly, I would love to see him get around to fucking the principal full of his cum, and hopefully breeding her too. And it would be great to see him develop a little personal chemistry with their chemistry teacher too, and breed her too. How about some other married teachers? Or neighbors?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This series seems to just keep getting better and better!!!

greenreadergreenreader3 months ago

"I'm listing this in the incest/taboo category because he ends up doing with his sister again, but there is plenty of other good sex with the cheerleaders as well."

Ha ha, thanks for the warning, in my case it's a curse as I've been hoping for more mom/son stories from your distinguished pen. Thank you for writing and sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES