Locker Room Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized he had been holding his breath. He exhaled in ratcheting steps that shook his belly that strained against his hand, his rippling flesh a soft, sensuous spectacle before Von's steaming eyes.

Von turned his palm up and used the knife of it to catch the last dribbles as they poured out of the end and down the side of Rod's cock. Von's hand was full, covered in marbled, pearloid cum.

As Rod's brain began to come back down from full boil, his first thought was to marvel at Von's adroitness. He had caught all of it without spilling a drop. Rod had no idea what they would do with it.

Von reached into the back seat with his free hand and handed Rod a well-used towel. Rod took the towel gratefully, wiped the sweat and lingering drops of cum from himself, then let go of his heavy belly.

He handed the towel back to Von, who did a well-practiced job of depositing the bulk of the semen in the middle, where it stayed. He used the outer edges to wipe his palm dry, then folded the towel up.

Timidly, Rod asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Von whispered thickly, "No, sweetie."

He started the car. The engine labored for a moment as it came to life.

Then Von said, "I'd ask you to watch me jack off, but that was the only towel in the car."

Rod laughed, genuinely.

As Von drove, Rod pulled his pants back up and gathered himself. They bade a prosaic goodbye before Rod slipped out of the car and scrambled to get into the van before the rain soaked his clothes even further.

At first, he waited for Von to drive away, but Von was apparently waiting in the spot next to him for him to drive off. Rod started his own engine, and took one last glance at Von's car through the rain.

Then he drove home.

~THE END~