All Comments on 'Locker Rooms'

by WillowxOC

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Really Well Done, Excellent Characters And

...Just incredibly funny, as physical humor is so hard to write and keep the reader up to speed. Good pathos and even a empathetic storyline. And yeah... plenty erotic. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing an excellent read. Hope this has many more chapters. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very good and please more chapters

griffin57griffin57over 9 years ago
Well, That was something

You seem to be able to dish out heaping helpings of pain and pleasure. Just when I thought I knew what was next, you took a left turn. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing work

My name is john I'm 20 years old and have been looking for a story like this for years . This story hits home for me . I am a closeted tmf and its been a really rocky road for me . In hig ih school I was considered the weakest and voted the least likely for almost everything . On the out side for people to see I was the regular guy and on the inside I am the woman I want to be . Everyday I'd go home and try anything to escape my reality. But to make things short this story has helped me realize that I can be come her . In high school I was beat up almost everyday in the locker room after Pe be cause I was was the most feminine guy, my shyness and fear of being kicked out of my place is the reason I stayed in the closet . But again thank you for writing this .

WillowxOCWillowxOCover 9 years agoAuthor
Good luck on being yourself

Wow! While I certainly didn't write this story with the hope of helping someone to transition, I'm glad that I could. It breaks my heart to hear that people still feel the need to make others lives miserable for no reason, but I applaud your strength in being able to deal with that every day. Transition can be hard, but you've already done the hardest thing: come out to yourself. Best of luck and lots of love to you. You go girl!

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 9 years ago

I had a difficult time thinking how to sum up this story... The best I've managed is "beautiful but sad". It's realistic enough to be believable and relatable, yet just improbable enough to be a nice fantasy. Not the kicky ouchy bit at the beginning, the bit after that. That inevitable discovery can lead to love instead of hate is always a thing to hope for.

I don't know if you've given your status in a comment, I know I've read a few by you recently, but it feels like you properly understand the "real world" mindset of both the trans folk and lesbians... It's quite enjoyable and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So Beautiful!

AAAA this is so beautiful! It feel so real and sweet and loving and wow! I really love this story and would love to read more if you wanna write it!

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Well written

Like John, I am a closet Transgender (bigender for me) and have found this to be sadly realistic yet also joyfully reassuring. I would love to read more of these two an see how they get on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad

That willowxoc is no longer around. She/he produced three beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re:Sad

They aren't? OMG, what happened? Nothing sinister, I hope, that would be more than sad....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous