Log of the Julay - Bindar Breeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can the shuttle still fly?"

"Of course it can. I didn't take anything apart because there was nothing wrong."

"Then get us out of here, now. Do not ask questions. We have only a few minutes."

More Bindarian females were streaming into the shuttle as I ran to the console and started the engine. When the entry hatch light showed closed, I set the speed at maximum and took off for the Julay. It seemed to take forever before we docked, and then another forever to fight my way through the crowd of females in the shuttle and make my way to the bridge.

This time, I didn't creep up on light-four. I just tapped in the command and braced myself for the surge. The Julay shot out of orbit just as the Bindarian battle cruiser showed on the weapons console. They did fire a couple of times, but the Julay was long gone by the time the plasma burst passed through her ion trail. In another ten minutes, Bindar was only a past nightmare. I eased the Julay back to light-two, set the nav computer for Longindo, and walked back to the cargo bay to find Xanmar.

She was talking to several of the females, but stopped when I walked through the bulkhead. She smiled and then ran up and hugged me.

"Will, you saved us. Thank you."

"All I did was wait in the shuttle. I think you saved yourself. Who are all these females?"

"They're breeders who didn't want to be breeders. They said they'd help me escape if I agreed to take them with us."

"What the hell are breeders and what the hell are we going to do with them? There must be at least a hundred of them. They're packed in the cargo bay like opfuts in a can."

"A hundred and thirty two, to be exact, and do not worry about them. They wanted to leave. You would shudder at what their lives are like on Bindar. I had to bring them."

"But-"

Xanmar put her finger to my lips.

"You just go drive. I have to get everybody settled and show them where the facilities are. I have about an hour left before...well, I will meet you on the observation deck."

The next day is a blur, like those days always are. Xanmar was well into her reproduction day when she staggered onto the observation deck. Somehow she'd maintained a little control over her body, but once I helped her onto the couch, she lost control of everything. The clothing she'd worn soon lay in tatters on the floor and I was plugged in and stroking away like mad. Her first climax came almost as soon as my cock sank into her wet, clasping depths, and I couldn't have pulled out even if I wanted to. Her passage muscles clamped down on my shaft and held it there while her body did the dance of her release.

After that, well...let's just say I was drained, happy, exhausted, and full of questions the next morning. Xanmar was filled, several times to be exact, ecstatically happy, full of energy, and had most of the answers I sought.

"I was locked in the chamber with all the breeders. Did you know they must be penetrated many times before being impregnated? I did not. Apparently, Bindarian males are not especially fertile. They have never developed reproductive organs of sufficient length to deposit their reproductive fluids deep enough inside a female.

When breeders are of age, their first penetration is by the Emperor. He claims it is his right, but the breeders know the truth. It is his hope to sire an heir and by being the first with a breeder if she conceives he has proof the child is his. He has not yet been successful. They tell me his organ is so small it is difficult to determine if he has penetrated them or not. After that, they are given to the males of the military. If they do not conceive at the first breeding, and it is not probable they will, they stay with the military until they do.

Once they have become pregnant, they are not touched again until the birth of the child. After one day with the breeder, the children are sorted by sex and color into male military, female military or female breeder and taken to a caring facility. The breeders are returned to the military to repeat the cycle. They spend their lives either being constantly penetrated or being pregnant. These females are breeders who did not conceive with the Emperor and did not wish to be thrown to the military."

"Ok, but you were locked up. How did you manage to escape?"

"As I suppose it is with all species who place reproduction before anything else...like yours...the males wish to release their reproductive fluids into a female at every opportunity. Some of the breeders told me of their wish to leave Bindar, and offered a plan. They would seduce the three guards outside the breeders quarters and then the rest would overpower them. They had seduced the guards before to practice their plan, but had no way off the planet.

"When we came along and the breeders learned of the arrangement, they asked if we would take them with us. I said we would. Their plan worked. I took the ion pistol from one and we quietly left the palace. We met a few other guards along the way, but I stunned them."

Everywhere I looked, there were Bindarian breeders in various states of dress. Some were bare from the waist up, and their heavy, large-nippled breasts swayed seductively when they moved.. Some were bare from the waist down, and those had curly, black bushes between their thighs. Some were completely naked. They were all smiling and talking and in general creating one hell of a din.

On top of that, they had formed a line to the head, so it looked like I was going to have to pee in a bottle when the need arose. I didn't even want to think about how long it was going to take to recycle all that into drinkable water.

Now, I like females of most species. I like some of them a lot, but this was too many in too small a space.

"Xanmar, we can't begin to feed all of them, and it's at least five weeks to Longindo. There isn't even enough room for them to all lay down to sleep. Do you have a plan for that, too?"

"They have been saving food each day for months in hopes of finding a way to escape. Some will sleep while the others stand. They will be fine until we reach Longindo. We can trade for food there. In the meantime, we shall determine what to do with them."

"But, Xamnar, we can't keep hauling around a harem until we decide what to do with them."

Her mouth became the firm line I'd seen a few times before. That expression said she wasn't about to move from her current plan.

"I will not allow them to be taken back to Bindar or dropped on the nearest planet, not after they risked everything to help me. We shall figure out a way. Until then, they shall stay with us."

After traveling with Xanmar for several months, I knew there was no point in arguing. She had made up her mind and I'd just have to make the best of it. I went to the bridge to check on our progress, and then went up to the observation deck. The bridge and the observation deck were the only two places on the Julay that hadn't yet been invaded by breeders.

That situation lasted all of two more days. Three days out of Bindar, I was taking my usual afternoon nap when I heard a rustling beside the couch. When I opened my eyes, there stood two of the Bindarian breeders. I was still half asleep and didn't remember they didn't speak Earther.

"The head's the other way, down the passage way and to the right."

"What is ... the head?"

I was wide awake now. The words were Borchan, not the gibberish of Bindarian. I replied in the same language.

"What did you say?"

The one on the right smiled.

"I said, what is the head? Xanmar did not teach us that word."

"Xanmar taught you to speak Borchan, in a day?"

"We are breeders, but we are not stupid like the males in the military. We learn very quickly. Would you rather we spoke Longin, or maybe Ragos? We have not learned Earther yet. It seems to be a difficult language. Xanmar said you speak Borchan very well, so I used it."

They both smiled again.

"The head is where you...where you relive yourself...you know when you have to uh...pass water?"

I'm sure they blushed, but since their skin was already a very deep pink, it was hard to tell. They did both giggle before the taller of the two spoke.

"Oh...we know where that is. That is not why we are here."

"Then why are you?"

The taller female looked a little coy.

"I am Xinu and this is Merdo. Xanmar told us of your needs. We have similar needs and she said we could help each other."

"Just what needs would those be?"

Xinu slipped off the sack-like dress she was wearing. Her heavy breasts bobbed a little as she kicked it to the side.

"We need to be ...what was the word...impaled...no...poked...no...Merdo, do you remember?"

Merdo smiled. "Xanmar said she prefers to call it penetrated, but Earthers say fucked."

Xinu grinned. "That is the word...fucked. We need to be fucked."

"Both of you? Now?"

Merdo laughed. "No, not just both of us. All of us. We won the selection process for who would go first. And yes, we need to be fucked now."

"But I thought you didn't want to be breeders? Isn't that why you wanted to leave Bindar?"

Xinu sat down and pulled my hand to her breast. The thick nipple swelled taut at the touch of my fingertips.

"We didn't want to be breeders, but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy the breeding part. We would like that a lot if the male's organ is large enough to feel. On Bindar, we have to use longi sticks in order to feel anything. Xanmar says yours is much larger than an Bindarian male's."

Merdo took off the towel like thing wrapped around her body and tossed it aside. Her breasts were a little larger, her nipples a tiny bit smaller, and the bush between her thighs seemed to shine a little more.

"The other breeders taught us how to please a male. You will not be disappointed."

She sat down on the other side of me and pulled my free hand to the mat of black curls between her thighs. I felt the dampness of her arousal as she pushed my fingertip between two very large, very soft pussy lips.

"See, I am already wet. So is Xinu. Please make us happy."

Without waiting for my answer, Merdo fished in my pants for my cock and when she found it, her soft fingertips lightly stroked the head.

"I think you are larger than our longi sticks too. This will be a great pleasure for me."

I felt Xinu nuzzle my ear, then stick her tongue in it. The little shock that caused made my cock twitch.

Merdo giggled.

"Xinu, do that again. You are making him grow stiffer."

She did, and my cock did, helped out a lot by Merdo's fingertip lightly stroking the underside. It really rose to the occasion when Xinu pressed her mouth to mine and her tongue slipped between my teeth. She made a tiny little moan that tickled my tongue, and the nipple under my fingers swelled into a stiff nub with a slight dimple in the tip.

With Xinu's lips devouring my mouth and tongue, I couldn't see anything else, but I did feel Merdo rise from my couch, pull off my pants and shorts, and then spread my thighs. The next feeling was her nipples brushing my thighs as she trapped my cock between her breasts and started moving them up and down around my shaft.

Xinu kept trying to lick my tonsils as Merdu pumped away at my cock. It was already stiff when Merdu whispered, "Xinu, he is ready for you."

Xinu felt down my chest, touched the head of my cock, and breathed, "Fuck me now."

Merdu backed away but kept stroking my cock with her soft hand as Xinu straddled me and lowered herself. With a little guidance from Merdu's stroking hand, I felt my cock head separate Xinu's thick, wet lips and then move back and forth as she sought Xinu's entrance. Xinu moaned a little and then moved her body lower. My cock head was engulfed in wet warmth as she sank down over my length. She shuddered when her pussy lips splayed out against my belly, and then began lifting and lowering herself up and down over my cock.

She was tight, very tight and very wet, and her breasts wobbled softly in front of my face as she rode. She lifted the right breast to my face, then poked at my lips with her turgid nipple. When I closed them around the stiff nub, Xinu shuddered, then gasped, and I felt a contraction tighten her passage around me. I sucked the nipple gently and she gasped, "harder". I did, and felt warmth flow around my cock and down onto my balls.

I knew it was too fast, but the combination of her tightness, wetness, and the thick pussy lips that seemed to massage my shaft with every stroke were taking me pretty close to losing control. I pressed on Xinu's rising hip, and whispered, "Slow down a little."

As she plunged my cock deep inside her, Xina murmered, "When you spend, so will I. It is how we are made."

After that came a little moan as she ground her pussy lips into my belly, and another as I sucked her other nipple into my mouth. Another flood of fluid drenched my balls when she raised up and then dropped her body back down. She locked her mouth to mine again, tried to suck my tongue inside to join hers and groaned.

That was all it took to send me over the edge. I slammed my cock deep inside her on the next stroke, and my cum exploded into the depths of her passage. Xinu shrieked, then bucked, then arched her back. If telt like my cock went in a little deeper just as the second shot raced from my loins to blast out of my cock head. Xinu shrieked again, then sagged into her arms, but kept riding me until I'd shot all I had to shoot.

Still breathing hard, Xinu murmured into my ear.

"Ummm. I can hardly wait until my turn comes around again. I wish it was tomorrow."

I felt my cock slip from her wetness and the trickle of cum and her fluids dripping onto my crotch as she raised herself up and moved to my side. Merdu was grinning when I looked at her.

"Now it's my turn."

"I need a few minutes, if that's all right with you. Otherwise, you'll be trying to ride a limp dick."

"I don't intend to ride you. I want you to ride me. "

Merdu spread out the towel-dress thing she'd worn and knelt down on her hands and knees. Her thighs were spread wide, and through the forest of black curls, I saw her pussy lips open all by themselves. A thin stream of clear liquid started to drip from her swollen lips, but Merdu caught it with her fingers and spread it over her sex.

"She's ready for you", whispered Xinu.

Well, she might have been ready, but I wasn't.

Xinu giggled. "He's still a little limp, but I shall fix that."

Xinu used two fingers to strip up the length of my cock. A few white drops oozed from the slit in my cock head and she licked these up with her soft tongue, then ran that tongue all around the rim and top. When she came to the underside, she licked again, and I felt that familiar feeling of my cock getting stiff. A groan slipped from my throat when Xinu slid her mouth down over my shaft, and another did when she pulled her mouth back up, sucking all the way.

I knew I'd probably never meet Xinu's teacher, but I made a mental note to thank her if I ever did. She wasn't as good at cock sucking as Manoleen, but almost. When she reached around and grabbed my ass and used the handhold to pull her lips all the way down to the base of my cock, it snapped all the way to attention, ready for action, and willing to take on all comers.

Xinu raised up, pulled gently on my rigid cock until I stood up, and then led me to where Merdu knelt. After scooting under Merdu, she placed my cock head at the proper place and then tugged. I slipped into Merdu easily, at first. Just inside, she got tighter, a lot tighter. I pushed gently, then a little harder. The second push was met by Merdu's ass slamming back into me. My cock head hit something soft deep inside her and Merdu gasped.

"Again, harder."

I pulled back out, no easy task considering the grip her passage had on my cock, then pushed in. There was the same tight spot and then the same slap as Merdu's full ass bounced against my thighs. I didn't have to be told again, but Merdu said it anyway, and for the next few minutes, she more or less fucked me instead of the other way around.

I suppose Xinu laying under Merdu's bouncing breasts and sucking her nipples might have helped her along. I know all the ripples and contractions in her passage were helping me along a lot. Since this was my second in only a few minutes, I wasn't losing control, but I was really feeling good.

I'd push my cock inside Merdu and she'd moan and rock her ass. I'd pull back out, almost all the way and she cry out and try to slam her ass back over me. If I pushed in slowly, she'd do her very best to bury my cock up to the balls. If I pushed in fast and hard, Merdu would shudder, her back would arch down and her breasts would flatten all over Xinu's face.

Xinu didn't let that stop what she was doing. She'd just bite gently on one of Merdu's nipples and then shake her head. Merdu seemed to really love that. Her hips would start to roll and those rolls did all sorts of wonderful things to my cock head. After a few of these, I was close.

Xinu came out from under Merdu long enough to say, "Pull on her hair. She likes that.", and then went back to her nipple nibbling. I reached up, grabbed a handfull of Merdu's long, shining black tresses and pulled gently.

"Oh....Harder, pull harder."

I pulled what I thought was pretty hard.

"Ahhh...oh...harder, pull harder."

I pulled hard enough I pulled Merdu's head back. She shrieked and those dancing hips went into hyperdrive. In no time at all, I felt the surge building. I tried to hold it back, but it wouldn't stay held. With a groan, I let the first spurt race up my cock and into Merdu. She gasped and thrust her hips back into my thighs. The second hit deep inside her passage and Merdu shrieked. With the third, she started to lower herself down.

Xinu quickly slipped from beneath Merdu but massaged her breasts as she sank to the floor. My fourth spurt was probably more of a dribble, but Merdu still felt it. She rocked her hips up, moaned, and then stretched out flat. I went with her mostly because her pussy had my cock in a vise-tight grip and I didn't have a choice. I settled down on top of her, my chest on her back and her ass cushioning my thighs. It wasn't until my cock grew soft again that she let it slip from her thick lips.

Xinu was chuckling to herself.

"Wait until the other breeders hear about this. They will be trying to trade special favors to get an earlier place in line."

I was confused, probably because I'd just fucked, or rather, I'd been fucked by two very hot, very aroused females and I wasn't yet able to think straight.

"Special favors? What special favors?"

Xinu chuckled again.

"You don't think breeders spend all the time alone without having some sort of release do you? We have ways of pleasing each other besides the longi sticks. As I said before, we're breeders but we're not dumb. What our males didn't provide, we did ourselves."

"So, down in my cargo bay..."

Merdu's eyes seemed to sparkle.

"We're having fun, not as much fun as we did up here, but it's still fun."

"This line...will there be two more after you?"

"Yes, but not until tomorrow, and not on what Xanmar says are her reproduction days. We all have to stay in the cargo bay on those days."

They dressed and left then, giving me a little time to consider my situation. I tend to look on the good side of things most of the time. The problem was, I couldn't find many things on the good side of this.

Bad - I'd basically stolen a hundred and some breeders from the Emperor of Bindar. If I ever got close to that planet again, it was a pretty sure thing I'd be either dead or shoveling shit until I was.

Bad -I still had those hundred and some breeders on board the Julay, and I had no plan to get rid of them.

Bad -- I'd planned on trading the extra manchalite cubes on board for a trading stock of food on Longindo. Now, with all the breeders on board, my storage capacity was going to be severely limited.