Log of the Julay - Bindar Breeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After every one of Xanmar's reproduction days, Moku and Tiko would come to watch over me while I recovered, and each day, they would show me what they had learned. By the time we neared Longindo, they were becoming very adept at getting each other off. About the third week, Mallia taught them about pussy licking, and after that, it was hard to get them to stop.

It was kind of like fucking for seven days and then watching a really good porn video on the eighth, except the video was within arms reach. It was all I could do not to reach out and touch Moku and Tiko, but I knew that would upset things pretty badly with the breeders and Xanmar. With all those females aboard, the last thing I needed was for them to be upset with me.

We went into orbit around Longindo on schedule, and Xanmar and I took the shuttle down to Po. I stayed to trade. Xanmar went back to the Julay and ferried all the breeders down to the planet. We hoped at least some of them would want to stay there.

I traded my extra manchalite cubes for the flour and meal I wanted, and got four jars of pickled amaxyl cocks for Reega and Reegine on Borchan. Xanmar had made the last trip back to the Julay with the breeders by the time I was ready to go. I got the shuttle loaded and we took off. Xanmar looked a little worried.

"None of them wanted to stay on Longindo. They said it is too green."

"Too green?"

"Yes. Bindar is mostly sand and rocks. They are comfortable with sand and rocks. They did not like all the plants and animals."

"But there's anything they could ever want on Longindo."

"There is another problem. The Longindo males were not exactly thrilled about having pink females around them. It has something to do with a bad experience they had with females from Callycum. I am not sure what that was, but they do not like pink females at all."

I'd forgotten about that story, but now, I remembered it. The Callycum females had been imported to work in the fields of gronic since they're small and wouldn't damage the young plants while weeding them. It wasn't long before the Longindo males decided to try out some of those small females to see if they were compatible.

Well, they were, physically, and the Callycum females enjoyed the males. They enjoyed them so much, they ate them after fucking them. Apparently, the trader who brought them left out the part about copulation causing the Callycum females to temporarily become cannibals.

I couldn't really blame the Longindo males. I just wished things had turned out differently and the breeders had stayed.

"Well, we need to find somewhere they'd like to stay. The only other place I know that is all rocks and sand is Religia Three. The men on Religia would love to have them, I'm sure, but I'm not sure it would be safe. I told you about the last females they brought in, remember? Besides, taking the breeders there could look like slave trading to the United Galaxy Council."

Xanmar looked thoughtful for a couple of minutes, and then smiled.

"If we did not actually trade them for something, it would not technically be illegal, would it?"

"No, I suppose not, but what other reason would we have to go to Religia? Nobody goes there except for manchalite fuel cubes."

"The Religian's have to eat, do they not? We shall trade the flour and meal for more fuel cubes. That will be the reason we go to Religia. If the breeders stay, it will be because they wish to, not because we traded for them."

The thought still worried me. Over the last few weeks, I'd decided the Bindarian females were a likeable sort. I liked all the ones I had met, including Moku and Tiko, and not just because of the sex. They were caring females with friendly personalities and emotions, just like most females of any other species. Given the Religian's past history with females, it seemed to me as if leaving them on Religia would be like sentencing them to a life of abuse. I said as much to Xanmar. She just laughed.

"Will, you do not know them as I know them. They are not the frail females you believe them to be. They are strong and intelligent. They will do well with the Religian males. Of course, it must be their choice. I can not just dump them there."

"Well, if they get to choose...You should ask them, and tell them what's happened in the past so they'll understand what they're getting into if they stay."

"I shall do so tonight, before Jolo and Paia come to see you."

I'm not sure what Xanmar told the breeders. I just know that Jolo and Paia were very excited when they came to the observation deck. They chattered on and on about what they were going to do on Religia and how each one would have her own male. I was feeling left out until Jolo asked if I knew how big the males on Religia were.

"Well, I don't know. About my height, I guess, maybe a little shorter, and most of them are a little heavier looking."

Jolo giggled.

"No, I mean how long are their cocks and how big around? Cock is what you call your reproductive member, isn't it? Xanmar said it was."

"Yes, I call it my cock, but I don't make a habit of looking at others, so I don't know."

"Manji said yours is really big around. Do you think you're bigger than they are?"

"I already told you I don't know."

Paia giggled.

"Jolo, if they got most of the females pregnant in a month, their cocks have to be bigger than those little ones the military had. Don't worry, you'll be able to feel them inside you."

"I hope so. The biggest thing I've had in there was Nonea's biggest longi stick and it felt really nice. She says Will is bigger than that."

Paia giggled again.

"Then we should stop talking and find out, don't you think?"

Well, they didn't stop talking, but they talked about me instead of about the Religian males.

"Paia, kiss my nipples so Will will get excited. Moku says that makes him excited."

Paia wrapped her lips around Jolo's right nipple and sucked hard. Jolo groaned and felt for Paia's crotch.

"Ummm. I've waited so long to be fucked, but I want to play with you to, Paia."

Paia let go of Jolo's nipple long enough to say, "Do both", and then latched on to the other nipple. Jolo moaned and stroked Paia's hair, then cupped Paia's left breast and squeezed gently. Paia sighed around Jolo's stiff nipple and then nipped it lightly. Jolo gasped, and then looked at me.

"After waiting all this time, it seems too soon, but I'm ready, Will."

I was ready, too. Females making love to other females has done that to me since I saw my first video of that years ago. I think it's something about how gentle and slow they do it, or maybe not. I just know it will raise my cock like nothing else, well, it will raise it at least as much as several other things. Mandoleen's sucking mouth comes to mind...

Jolo was a lot more adventuresome than most of the other breeders. She led Paia to the couch and had her lie down, then walked around behind it and bent over the back. In this position, her feet were off the floor, but she could just manage to get her tongue between Paia's slender pink lips, and it put the raven curls over her pussy at just the right height for my cock. I grabbed her wide, sensual hips in both hands and steered my cock head toward her soft lips.

As soon as it touched them, Jolo reached back and spread her butt cheeks which also spread her lips. I pushed forward gently into the dark pink entrance.

"Push it in", Jolo murmured around her mouthful of Paia. "Push your cock in all the way."

Since she was being a little bossy, I decided to teach her a little lesson. I slid my cock in about half way and slowly stroked it in and out. "Oh yes", murmured Jolo, and then she slipped two fingers inside Paia. Paia moaned and arched off the couch a little.

As much as I tried, I couldn't keep playing around with Jolo. She was too snug inside and too wet. I gave up and pushed my cock in until my balls bumped against her furry mound and then started stroking.

In that position, Jolo couldn't do much to help, but she really didn't have to. The couch gave me something solid to push against, and I made every stroke go deep inside her. After a while, each one of those deep strokes caused a little moan from Jolo. After a while longer, I could feel her passage beginning to massage my shaft as I stroked.

Jolo wasn't letting up on her end either. Paia was soon writhing under Jolo's tongue and fingers. Her hips rocked up, she rolled her own nipples and then she tugged on Jolo's. Jolo stopped licking enough to gasp, but then went right back to work with her tongue. Paia arched her hips up again, then again.

Things were coming to a head pretty fast, at least they were to my head. Like all the other breeders, Jolo would cum when I did. I was ready and took another hold on Jolo's wide hips.

With one quick, deep thrust, my cock pressed against the end of Jolo's passage. The cum raced up my shaft, filled that small space, and began to flow back around my cock. Jolo shrieked as her passage clamped down on me. Her muscles weren't as strong as Xanmar's, so I could pull back and slam into her again. My cock head bumped inside her as the second shot spurted into her depths. Jolo cried out and tried to keep my cock inside her again, but I had to make a third thrust. That one made her groan and go limp. After a couple of minutes, her massaging muscles let my cock go and it slipped from her passage. Her fluids and my cum dripped onto the floor of the observation deck.

"Ummm", was all she said for a while, just "Ummm... Ummmm... Ummm."

I stroked her soft ass and chuckled.

"I guess you liked that?"

"Ummmm. That was much nicer than Nonea's longi stick."

Paia raised up on one elbow.

"How does it make you feel?"

"Ummm...you feel filled up and every nerve in there tingles until you feel him shooting inside you. Then, you explode." Lolo laughed. "They're still tingling, too. Oh...here comes another one."

Lolo's pussy contracted and then relaxed as the little spasm took her. She sighed.

"I think I need this every day. I feel so relaxed."

Paia stroked Lolo's shoulder.

"Then can we change places? I want to feel like that too."

Because of all the licking and fingering by Jolo, Paia was half way there by the time she bent over the back of the couch. Lolo scooted under Paia's face and kissed her just as my cock slid home the first time.

I began with the slow strokes I usually start with because they feel good to me and they seemed to help the breeders get started. They were all accustomed to the little pricks of the Bindarian soldiers, and sometimes there was some pain when my cock went deeper than they'd ever felt before.

I needn't have worried about Paia. She was more than ready. Her passage was still tight, but it was like sliding my cock onto a warm, wet, slippery glove. She moaned at the first deep stroke, and then moaned again, over and over. Though my ego enjoyed the thought, I was pretty sure that wasn't all me. I looked over the edge of the couch.

Paia's large breasts hung down enough that Jolo could reach them with her lips and teeth. She was using both to fire Paia to new heights, and her attentions were working very well. Paia began to babble.

"Oh Jolo, it feels like you said...Ummm...yes, bite...harder...now pull...Ah! Oh...yes."

I love it when a female talks during lovemaking. I've loved it since an experience with an older woman who once taught me about pleasing women. I still love it, no matter what the species of female, and Paia was no exception.

"Jolo....umm. the other one, just as hard...Oh yes...just like that...it feels so good."

All those good feelings were being translated by Paia's body into rhythmic contractions that squeezed and released my stroking cock. Since I'd already cum once, it was going to take me a while to get there again, but that massaging really did feel great. If she decided to stay on Religia, Paia was going to make some miner a very happy one.

She got quiet all of a sudden, and I looked down to see why. I shouldn't have been all that surprised, I guess, given that the breeders had taken care of their own needs for so long.

Jolo was kissing Paia, which accounted for her being quiet. She also had both of Paia's nipples pulled down tight. When she rolled them between her fingertips, Paia broke their kiss and started to pant.

"Oh, please shoot in me now. I want to feel like Jolo felt."

It always amazes me how some little thing like that can push me over the edge, but it did. The second before Paia gasped out her request, I was feeling great and stroking away. A second after, I felt the surge building in my belly, then the familiar tightening of my muscles, and then the ecstasy of cum shooting up my shaft, out of my cock head, and spraying inside Paia.

She cried out and began to shake. As my second spurt erupted deep inside her, Paia's body arched into a spasm that left her gasping and shaking some more. After the third, she cried out, "Oh...it does feel like that", and sagged down into Jolo's waiting arms.

My cock slipped out a little faster this time, and I watched Paia's tight, furry pussy contract and relax over and over again.

When she shakily lifted herself from the back of the couch, Paia put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I've never felt that before. No matter who I end up with on Religia, I'll never forget this time."

"Nor will I", breathed Jolo as she embraced us both.

As they left the observation deck, I thought about them leaving. Thanks to a convenient worm hole, Religia was only a couple days away. I thought it was nice to know I'd made an impression. I knew it would be hard saying goodbye them. Somehow, they'd changed from a herd of strange females into a group of my friends, even the one's I'd not helped, so to speak. I fell asleep on the couch wishing there was some way to keep them all and happy there wasn't.

I sat the shuttle down at the mining colony on Religia Three two days later. On board were some samples of my flour and meal, along with Xanmar and a dozen of the Bindarian breeders. The breeders had selected some of their members to meet the Religian's and discuss the arrangements should they decide to stay. I had my fingers crossed as they walked out of the shuttle.

Since some of the breeders didn't have much clothing when they escaped from Bindar, Xanmar raided my small trading stock so they all had something to wear. Some of the tops didn't fit very well because the breeders all tended to have large breasts, and the effect was pretty erotic.

The effect didn't seem to be the same with the miners at the landing pad. They were very quiet when Xanmar stepped out, and stayed silent as Kiko, Quara, and the others exited. I asked Mazel what was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong. It's just that we haven't even seen a female of any species in years, and now there are so many. We don't know what to say."

"Do you like them?"

"Oh, yes, very much."

"They might be willing to stay here with you, if you agree to their terms."

"We can listen to their terms, but with only twelve...well, we did that once, and it didn't turn out very well."

"Mazel, these twelve are just the negotiation committee. There are a hundred and twenty two more back on the Julay."

Mazel's jaw dropped and stayed that way for a few seconds before he could talk again.

"A hun...you say a hundred and how many?"

Xanmar whispered in my ear.

"It's just a hundred and thirty two total. Miku and Tiko didn't want to come. I'll explain later."

"I uh...I miscounted, I guess. There are a hundred and thirty two all together."

"And they want to stay here...with us?"

"Maybe. They think they'll like the planet. They don't know about your miners yet, and they have some conditions."

"What conditions?"

Xanmar took a breath and began listing them.

"Condition 1. Each female will be allowed to choose her own mate and the miners will agree with her choice.

"Condition 2. No female will be considered to be owned by any male. Females will have freedom to do as they wish as long as their acts do not endanger the colony.

"Condition 3. In return for a female's companionship, her mate agrees to provide shelter, food, and clothing for her.

"Condition 4. In return for her mate's providing for her, each female will agree to live with him and to provide such aid and comfort as she is able.

"Condition 5. Should a female and her mate become incompatible, they shall both be free to choose another without any repercussions from the other members of the colony.

"That is their list of conditions. Do you agree with them?"

I could see Mazel was confused because he'd wrinkled up his brow to the extent his eyes were almost closed. After a while, he spoke, but he still looked a little confused.

"How many manchalite cubes will they cost us?"

I cleared my throat.

"They're not trade goods, Mazel."

"They're free?"

"No, there is a cost of sorts. You and your men will have to agree to their conditions and to treat them well before they will agree to stay. I should also warn you that I will hear of it if any one of them is abused in any way. I have certain friends with ties to the United Galaxy Council, and they will take swift action should that happen."

He still looked a little confused, but he was smiling now.

"A hundred and thirty two, just like these? There are only a hundred and thirty of us here. What would we do with the other two?"

"I don't know, but I can assure you they'll find some way to keep you happy. Maybe you ought to have some female bartenders or dancers in that club you have. That would make it more like the clubs on Idomini."

"I'll have to call a meeting of all the miners. Can you bring them all down so we can see them?"

The meeting hall was actually a huge cavern that had once been part of the manchalite mine. At one end was the bar where the miners came to quench their thirst after a long day's work. The center was filled with chairs, stools, and whatever else the miners could find to sit on.

The miners were all assembled by the time the shuttle brought the last of the breeders down. There was the occasional whisper, but in general, the miners were as quiet as Mazel had been. I suppose I wouldn't have had much to say if I was looking at that many sensuous, seductive females all in one place either.

Mazel stood to speak.

"Fellow miners, these females need a place to live, and they like Religia Three. They have offered to stay here with us, but they have some conditions we have to agree to."

He read off the list, and I could see some heads nodding.

"I know this is a hard decision to make on such short notice, but the trader must be on his way tomorrow. Does anyone have any questions?"

A big burly miner in the second row raised his hand.

"You mean they'd be real live-in women and sleep with us and everything?"

I was surprised to hear a voice from the middle of the row of breeders.

"That depends upon how big your cock is and how well you use it."

That got a laugh from all breeders and most of the miners. The big burly miner just dropped his pants and lifted the most enormous cock I'd ever seen. I kid you not, the monster must have been at least twenty-five centimeters long and six across -- soft no less.

"Is this big enough?" he asked.

There was a titter in the ranks of the breeders, and then a voice said "if you're all like that, I think I'm going to like it here."

Half a dozen other miners stood up, dropped their pants, and showed pretty conclusively they were all about that size. A gasp came from the line of breeders.

"How would we ever chose one?"

There were giggles and chatter in the ranks of breeders.

"Our conditions say we get to choose, but we don't have to choose right away. I think we should try them out first."