Log of the Julay - Bindar Breeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,374 Followers

"All of them?"

"Well, at least enough to find one you like. Twenty or thirty should be enough, don't you think?"

Mazel started banging away on a table with a miner's pick handle.

"Quiet down. This is serious business. Are there any other questions?"

A slender miner in the back stood up.

"What if they don't choose one of us?"

Kanna, one of the breeders I'd not yet met, walked to the back of the room and up to the slender miner. The room got very quiet as she stoked a finger down his chest.

"I'll choose you, if you'll have me. All I ask is that you treat me well. If you do that, I will do my best to keep you happy."

Mazel asked if there were any more questions, but nobody heard him. The rest of the breeders had fanned out and were introducing themselves to the miners. After a while, I started to see couples silently drifting out of the meeting room. When two of the breeders walked up and touched his arms, Mazel stopped talking. The three of them left shortly, and Xanmar and I stood there in the room alone. Xanmar chuckled.

"See, I told you things would work out."

"Well, I think we should hang around for a couple of days just to make sure."

She chuckled again.

"I think you liked having them on the Julay, and you are sorry to see them go."

"No, it's not that. Well, maybe it is a little, but I just don't want to see any of them get hurt."

"They will not. After one night with them, the miners will treat them like queens. The miners will be happy, the breeders will be happy, and I hope Moku and Tiko will be happy too."

"Yeah, you were going to explain that to me. What happened? I thought they were willing."

"They were worried. They are so much different from the breeders and they did not think the miners would like them. I tried to explain that at least some males would, but they would not listen."

"So what do we do with them?"

Xanmar smiled, and there was a little of the imp in that smile.

"They have a proposal for you, but they wish to tell you themselves."

We spent the night on Religia just to make sure nothing bad happened. Strangely, no body was around the next morning. The three suns of Religia were already almost overhead when Mazel walked out to the shuttle pad.

"I'm sorry I'm so late, but Moni and Raku...well, you didn't tell me they would be like that. I'm tired."

"Didn't want to spoil the surprise. I take it everything is going all right?"

"I think you can say your females have found a home. We just have to sort out who lives with who, but I think that's going to be fun. Did you have any more business with us?"

I traded some of the gronic flour and estilbi meal for more manchalite cubes. We said our goodbyes, and Xanmar and I took the shuttle back to the Julay.

When I walked onto the bridge to leave orbit, there stood Moku and Tiko with sheepish grins on their faces. I didn't say anything until I had the course set for Pardidi. When I turned back to Moku and Tiko, they looked very somber. Moku soundled almost in tears when she spoke.

"Wuhl, are you mad at us?"

"No, but what happened? Why did you change your minds?"

"We're...we're not made like the breeders. Xanmar said males like big breasts, and ours are little. She also said males like females shorter than them, and we're tall. They are pink and we are so white. We didn't want to go down there and be rejected."

"Well, I don't think that would have happened, but I can understand."

"Xanmar said you would. We have a proposal to make to you, if you'll let us."

"She said that too. What's your proposal?"

Tiko smiled.

"Xanmar told us about how you were almost killed by pirates once, and then you were all alone when the Bindarian's captured you. We are trained soldiers. We could be your protection from things like that. Some places she says you go, you could probably use two trained soldiers to go with you."

"And what do I have to trade in return?"

"No, no trade. We'll be part of your crew, like Xanmar is. We'll share in everything, just like Xanmar and you do now, except with us along, you'll be able to go places you wouldn't before. You'll be able to make more trades and better trades and sharing in that is all we ask."

I hadn't seen Xanmar come on the bridge.

"Will, I think it is a good idea for us to have some protection along. You have been talking about going to Jarnan Six, and you know the reputation those brutes have. Besides, with all the breeders aboard, I discovered it is nice to have other females to talk with sometimes. We share some things you can't possible understand."

"I don't know. My experience is one female is fine, two always ends up in jealousy from one of them. I can't imagine three."

Xanmar smiled the smile that said she was going to teach me something I didn't know. She does that a lot.

"It is a little unusual, but like the Felinian females, the Bindarian females do not have the genetic information that controls that emotion. We do not know how to be jealous because our brains do not have the ability to be jealous."

I'd run out of arguments except the one about wanting to be alone with Xanmar again. I didn't want to say that for fear of giving her the impression I felt more for her than I thought was right. I was still the captain of the Julay, and I liked Xanmar because she was my crew...partly because she was my crew anyway.

"All right, but we'll have to change some things, like who uses the shower when, and who sleeps in which bed. Come to think of it, I'll have to get another couple of beds somewhere. I only have one."

The bed thing we resolved temporarily by me sleeping on the couch on the observation deck. Xanmar and one of my new protection detail would sleep in the sleeping quarters. Moku and Tiko said one of them needed to stand guard, so they'd switch every half day or so.

That evening, I checked our course and the rest of the Julay's instruments, and went to turn in. By now, I didn't need the light to find the couch, so I just stripped, walked over, and sat down...on something smooth, warm, and soft. After jumping up and running for the light switch, I turned and saw Moku, naked, lying on the couch. She smiled.

"When Tiko said we would share everything, she really did mean everything."

"I thought one of you was going to stand guard all night."

Moku grinned.

"I can't think of a better way to guard you than to sleep with you."

"So you're going to sleep with me tonight?"

"Yes, and then Tiko will sleep with you tomorrow night. We'll do that every night except on Xanmar's reproduction day, but we want to do more than sleep. You never got to the end of the line of breeders, so you didn't get to us."

"If you're sleeping here, where is Tiko sleeping?"

"She's with Xanmar, of course. They are...well, Xanmar said she had talked with someone...a Mano somebody...about how females can please other females, so they're practicing. I get to practice with Xanmar tomorrow night."

Moku patted the couch.

"Right now, I want to practice what you did with the breeders."

In my experience, there is no arguing with female logic. They don't listen once they've made up their minds. I was a little put out that they seemed to have made up my mind for me, though. I mean, I'm not just some randy cock waiting to fuck the first warm female body that comes along...Well, I sort of am, but I do like being able to choose for myself.

I looked at Moku, at her small, pointed breasts, at her long, slender legs, at the full, dark red bush she was idly scratching, and decided if I had been able to choose, she wouldn't have been a bad choice.

She looked at me, then stroked a fingertip over her left nipple.

"All the breeders said you like to suck on nipples. They said they feel it all the way down deep inside them. Will you show me what it feels like?"

I took off my shirt on the way to the couch. Moku reached for my belt as soon as I got there. In a minute, my pants were around my ankles. I kicked them off while Moku pulled down my shorts, and then kicked those off too.

Her small nipple was soft at first. A few little licks grew it thick and stiff, and my tongue felt little ripples along the side. The dark circle around the stiff nub had puckered into tight little ridges. When I gently sucked her nipple, Moku whispered, "I do feel it," she pulled my hand to her belly, "Right here."

I sucked a little harder and pinched her nipple between my lips. There was another tightening in her belly, and Moku's hips rocked just a little. Pulling my lips back caused another tightening and a little moan slipped from Moku's throat. She gently pulled my face to her other nipple.

Her red bush felt soft and crinkley under my fingers. The lips hiding inside the mass of curls were slender and long. As I ran my fingertips over them, Moku gasped, then opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled, hooked one foot over the back of the couch and put the other foot on the floor.

"Ambo said this is her favorite way, and that it would be good for my first time because I would be more open. I don't know what that means, but she seemed to know what she was talking about."

I slipped on finger between Moku's slender lips and felt for her entrance.

"She meant this position would let me enter you a little easier."

I was going to need all the easier I could get. Moku was unbelievably tight around even one finger, and my fingers aren't that big. My finger went in up to the knuckle, but she was a little too dry to let it go further. I went back to stroking her lips, sometimes pinching them gently, and sometimes feeling for the little bump where they joined at the top. Moku responded to my every touch. She wasn't particularly vocal, but her body said a lot.

Both her nipples were swollen tight, and even her rippled nipple beds seemed a little puffy, like they'd raised off her breasts a little. Her flat belly rolled when I brushed one of the dark circles, then rolled again when I lightly pinched that nipple, pulled up, and let it slide from my grasp. Her hands went around my neck and pulled my face to hers. With her mouth open, Moku beckoned my lips, and when I kissed her she sighed, then felt my lower lip with her tongue.

If my cock hadn't been hard already, that little lick on my lip would have done it. I felt for her entrance again and instead of moist and tight, I found wet and slippery, but not quite so tight. Moku was probably ready for me, but my experience with virgins was pretty limited. I didn't want to risk hurting her.

Using my cock instead of my fingers, I stroked between Moku's lips and over the rapidly swelling little button at their junction. She was more than ready after a couple minutes of kisses, nipple licks and my stroking cock, and tried to get my cock head at her entrance. I got myself positioned, and she relaxed. A gentle push separated the soft folds of her inner lips and then my cock stopped. I pushed a little harder, and Moku gasped.

"Ambo said I should relax. I'm trying to but it feels so big."

"I'll try not to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me if you go slow until I get used to you. I'm not like Xanmar said Earther girls are. I just need to be stretched."

I kept my cock head pressing gently into Moku's entrance and began massaging her breasts and rolling and tugging her nipples. As I did so, I could feel Moku opening to me, and with each easing of tension in her passage, I slipped a little bit more of my cock inside her. It took almost ten minutes, but finally I felt the base of my cock spread her outer lips. Moku was smiling.

"I do feel filled up, and filled up feels really wonderful. I think you can move it in and out now."

My slow strokes did some amazing things to Moku, I suppose mostly because it was the first time, but I'd never experienced those things before. When I stroked in, her hips would rock up and down rapidly and she'd gasp. When I pulled out, she'd do the same thing. The effect on me was sort of like a very fast hand job, and it was taking it's toll. It took all my will power to hold back. Well, what it really took was mentally calculating the hold capacity of the Julay. My will power never has been all that good.

As Moku got used to my stroking cock, she settled down into a slow, steady rhythm of her hips rocking into my stroke with a little moan each time my cock plunged deep inside her body. Everything was going pretty well, I thought. I hadn't expected the same response from Moku as I usually got from an experienced female.

I was wrong. Moku got a little wetter and my cock was sliding in and out with just the right amount of friction when she dug her heel into the back of the couch and pushed up into my thrust. Her pussy lips slammed into the base of my cock and almost knocked me back. I pulled out slowly, and got halfway there when Moku cried out and slammed her pussy over my cock again.

"Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh, don't stop, don't stop fucking me."

I wasn't really doing anything by then. Moku was using her legs to fuck me by herself. All I could do was hang on so I grabbed her narrow hips to steady myself. Moku was driving her pussy over my cock so fast and so deep there was no holding back. The first load shot up my cock just when Moku had impaled herself as deep as my cock would reach. She cried out again and the stroking became faster. My second shot cause her to shudder. The third caused a little moan. When I stopped stroking, Moku wrapped her long legs around me to keep my cock inside her.

Moku lay there underneath me with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She sighed, "Ummm...the military training was all wrong about this. I can't imagine not ever doing it again."

She opened her eyes, batted them at me and smiled.

"Can we do it again? I want to do it again."

Well, I wasn't sure how all this was going to work out, but it seemed to be working just fine so far. If Manoleen had taught Xanmar what I figured she had, Tiko was having a great time too. As I've probably told you before, Manoleen is not very picky about her partners, so she has a lot of experience. I remember one time when...

Well, that's another story, and I have to get back to the Julay. We're going to Minga City, on Raku Twelve. Raku Twelve is a small moon of Raku Prime, and they make some of the best whiskey in the galaxy. It can be a little dangerous there, sometimes, because there are some shady characters who hang out in the bars there, but with Moku and Tiko, I feel pretty safe.

From Minga City, we're heading to Borchan to see Manoleen, Reega, and Reegine. Xanmar wants to pick up some more personal instruction, and Reega said they need some more pickled amaxyl cocks. I can't figure out what they really need them for, because they both seem to have all the Borchan males at their beck and call, but then, I've never been able to figure out how females think either.

After Borchan, well, we'll see. I do need to go back to Religia Three to check on how the breeders are doing, but I figure they're doing fine. The output of Religan manchalite cubes dropped by about ten percent for a month or so, but lately it's back to normal plus about ten percent on some days.

I also need to stop by Alena on the way to Raku. With three females aboard, I need a lot more water, and there's a shop there that can retrofit the Julay with a bigger recycling unit. That'll cost me a day or so, but it'll keep my crew happy. I figure if they're happy, I'll be happy too.

ronde
ronde
2,374 Followers