Log of the Julay - Bindar Breeders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad -- Xanmar said the breeders had saved enough food to tide them over until we got to Longindo, but after that, they'd have to eat. I could see my trading stock of flour and meal disappearing while we figured out what to do with them.

Bad - Xanmar had evidently appointed me resident stud to service all hundred and some breeders. It looked as if she'd taken pity on me and only scheduled two a day, but it was going to be a tall order to fill. I felt a little used in a this-will-probably-be-fun kind of way.

Good - Xanmar had evidently appointed me resident stud to service all hundred and some breeders. If they all were as skilled as Mernu and Xinu, it promised to be one hell of a trip.

Some quick math pointed out the problems I was going to face. The detour to Bindar had put me another week from Longindo. Five weeks was, well, I called it thirty days to make the math easier. Xanmar would use three of those days. That left twenty-seven days for the Bindarian breeders. At two a day, I'd make my way through fifty-four of them before we got to Londindo. That left a little over fifty more that wanted me.

It was getting late, so I checked my supply of Wischan Water Weed extract and went to the observation deck. In less than a minute, I was asleep.

The next morning, I decided to go see what was going on in the cargo bay. I made it as far as the door to the head before I got stopped by the line of breeders waiting to use it. Xanmar was there and she wouldn't let me through anyway. Xanmar said the cargo bay was for females only.

"You have to stay in the forward part of the ship, Will. The breeders are free for the first time in their lives, and they're celebrating. It would not do to have you watching. Some things must be kept private, would you not agree?"

"I suppose I can live with that...until we get to Longindo anyway, but we have to figure out how to get rid of them."

"I know, and we shall, just as soon as we can find a planet with what they need."

"By that, I suppose you mean males? It seems as if they have a really big need for males. The two breeders this morning said you have a plan to take care of that while they're on the Julay. You could have at least asked me if I agreed."

Xanmar looked at me with an evil grin on her face.

"I was certain you would have few objections."

"So, I'm going to take care of all hundred and thirty two of them?"

"Yes, but it is a hundred and thirty four now. I spoke with Miku and Tiko this morning. I did not know the military females have desires similar to those of the breeders. They are taught to suppress those desires during their military training. Both are anxious to find out what happens if those desires are fulfilled. They are learning about pleasuring themselves and pleasuring males from the breeders now."

"But how...I mean I'm only one man with one cock...I don't think that's going to be possible."

She smiled at me.

"It is and will be possible if you let us take care of things. Now, go back to the observation deck or to the bridge or anywhere besides here. I will see you again in six more days."

Well, let me tell you, those six days all seemed to run together in a blur of breeder names, breeder breasts, breeder nipples, breeder curl covered pussies, rocking breeder hips and more moans, groans, and shrieks than I'd ever heard before. The first day it was Lidu and Moxa, the second, Ambo and Juu. I can't remember the ones after that. I was doing good to remember my own name.

Each was the same, but each was different. Lidu liked having her back to me when she rode the wixco, as she called it. Moxa was a take charge kind of girl who just sat in my lap and milked my cock with her passage muscles until I thought I'd shot my balls out through my cock.

Ambo liked it on the couch with one foot on the floor and the other hooked over the back. I had to admit that position made for some really deep strokes. Juu...well, Juu was very into the old front to front position, except she wrapped her arms and legs around me and sort of swung herself back and forth over my cock until it erupted inside her.

The others were just as great. After the first three days, I kind of got used to being tired all the time, and I actually developed a taste for Wischan Water Weed extract. It seemed to help a lot, too.

When Xanmar's reproduction day rolled around, I didn't know quite what to expect. Well, I expected to be fucked within an inch of passing out, but I couldn't figure out how I was going to manage it since I'd pretty much been fucked out by then.

That morning, I had Meningian coffee and a couple of ornico cakes for breakfast, and then went to the bridge to check our course. It was fine, so I went where I always went since I took on my cargo of Bindarian breeders, that being the observation deck. My former guards, Moku and Tiko, were sitting on my couch when I got there. They looked sheepish when I asked why they were there. Tiko spoke first, not in the Borchan the others still used, but in Earther. Evidently, Bindarian women were indeed fast learners.

"Well, we have no experience in the ways of males and females, and Mallia, one of the breeders, said we should find a way to see what happens."

"See what happens?"

"Yes", when a male...Moku, how did Mallia say it?"

"She said when a male puts his wixco in the female's apnium."

Moku giggled.

"Xanmar says that means when they fuck. Fuck is an odd word, do you not think?"

Well, fuck is about the only word I'd learned that didn't come out of a biology textbook, so it didn't seem odd to me.

"And just how are you going to see that?"

"Xanmar says you and she will...will fuck...today. We shall stay and watch."

"Oh, no, you won't. Nobody is going to see my co...my wixco in anybody's apnium."

Tiko looked like she was going to cry.

"But Xanmar said it would be all right as long as we didn't interfere. She said you wouldn't notice us. We really need to watch so we know how to act when we...well, Xanmar told you about us, didn't she?"

"Yes, she did, but --"

Xanmar walked onto the observation deck and cut me off.

"But what?"

"You told them they could watch us?"

"Yes. Does that upset you?"

"Well, I don't know. I've never been watched before, well, unless there was more than one female involved."

Xanmar shrugged.

"They are females."

"Yes, but some things should be kept private. You said that yourself about the breeders celebrating in my cargo bay."

"This is a special situation. They have no experience and only wish to observe. I will not know they are here, and neither will you. Now, my time is near and I can not wait."

Xanmar quickly stripped off her clothes and began taking off my shirt. As the buttons flew in all directions, she tore it from my shoulders and threw it behind her. Before I knew it, she had pulled my pants and shorts down to my ankles and grabbed my cock. I barely had time to step out of them before she dragged me down on the couch on top of her.

My cock had been so used over the last few days I figured it was going to take it a while to get stiff, but as soon as it touched Xanmar's soft, swollen lips, her hormones worked their magic. With a quiet sigh, she pulled me closer and my cock sank into her wet depths. I began matching the thrusts she was making with her hips, and decided I didn't care if I was being watched. After the first minute or so, I couldn't really care about anything except the feeling of Xanmar's grasping passage milking my cock.

She came hard, that first time, gasping and rolling her delicious ass up into my strokes as the spasms racked her body. She wrapped her arms around my back, nibbled my ear lobe and breathed, "Again." As I'd come to expect, my cock was still stiff and ready, and after she grabbed my ass and pulled me inside her just a bit more, I didn't need any encouragement.

Somewhere during the night, I became dimly aware of some little moans that weren't coming from me or Xanmar. I moved my head from under Xanmar's shaking breasts to see what was happening.

Moku was leaning against the bulkhead, naked, and Tiko, also naked, was kissing her. As they embraced, their small breasts were mashed together, and as they writhed against each other, their nipples would brush. Those nipples seemed a lot bigger than what I'd seen under their purple T-shirts.

Tiko spread her legs wide as Moku's hand slipped between them. She had the same luxurious bush as all the breeders, except hers was a deep red that matched the hair on her head instead of black. One of Moku's fingers disappeared into the mass of red curls and Tiko moaned.

About that time, Xanmar had another orgasm that caused me to cum too, and then she did her recharging thing that sent fluid back up my cock and I came again. I don't remember much after that except for a lot of moans and cries coming from the direction of the observation deck bulkhead. They blended in with Xanmar's and seemed to give my cock a little more encouragement.

I woke up when the Julay turned on the sunlight panel on the observation deck. Xanmar was sitting beside me, smiling and touched my cheek with her fingertip.

"Go back to sleep, Will. The breeders thought you looked tired, and wanted to give you a day to recuperate. Moku and Tiko will be here if you need something. Just don't try to do anything with them. You need the rest, and they are not yet ready."

I drifted back to sleep thankful for the day off my job as stud to the Bindarian breeders, but sort of wishing they hadn't been so nice about it. I mean, they were a little like Morovian happy berries. Once you get hooked, they were kind of hard to give up even for a day.

It was several hours later that I woke up for good. Moku and Tiko were sitting on the floor, watching me. They were both dressed in their purple underwear again, and smiled when I looked at them. I raised up to a sitting position and Tiko asked if I needed anything.

"Just a drink. I think I'll go make some slingi tea."

"No, I'll go make the tea. You sit here and rest. Xanmar says you need to rest."

She jumped up and went off to make my tea. Moku was still sitting on the floor, and smiled at me again.

"Thank you for letting us watch. We learned a lot. Is it always like that?"

"Like what?"

"You and Xanmar, you...you were inside her all of the night. Mallia said you would get soft and not be able to put it in again for a while."

"Xanmar is different from you. She has hormones in her body fluids that keep me hard. If you and I were to...well, I probably would have to wait a while afterwards."

Tiko came back with my tea and a plate of cronin crackers.

"Did he tell you why his wixco didn't go down?"

"Yes. He say's it's Xanmar's body fluids, and that he'd get soft after doing it with us."

"That would be all right with me as long as he could do it once. After watching them, I can hardly wait until it's our turn. It looked so...so...relaxing."

I chuckled.

"I think you two relaxed yourselves sometime during the night."

Tiko's face, neck, and what I could see of her chest turned almost bright red.

"We just learned about that yesterday from Mallia. We didn't know we could feel like that."

"You never even uh...touched yourself like that before? Earther girls are all taught how to do that at a very young age."

"The military training taught us it would make us too weak to fight. If you were caught doing it, they sent you to the agricultural farms, so no, I never did."

"Must have been a pretty rough life then."

"We didn't think it was bad because we didn't know any different. Now that we do, well, could you go back to sleep for a while? Moku and I would like to practice making each other feel that way again."

"Can I watch? You watched me."

Tiko blushed again.

"We might not do it right."

I shrugged.

"If it feels good, you're doing it right. I wouldn't criticize you."

"Well, all right, but you can't get involved. Xanmar says you have to rest. Can we use the couch? The floor is kind of hard."

I'd never gotten around to getting chairs for the observation deck. Before Xanmar it was just me on board, and afterwards, we usually used the couch together. As I took a seat on the floor, I made a mental note to get a couple when we were in Longindo.

They both removed their T-shirts and boxer shorts and then Tiko stretched out on the couch. Moku had the same dark red bush between her thighs I remembered from the night before. She eased her body down on top of Tiko, flattened their breasts together, and they both opened their mouths. Their small, red tongues flicked out and touched together. Tiko moaned and covered Moku's mouth with hers.

They were not in a hurry. Tiko's small hands cupped Moku's slender hips, then squeezed them and gently pulled them apart. Moku gasped as Tiko's fingertip slipped between her ass cheeks and pushed gently.

"Mallia didn't show us that. Where did you learn?"

Tiko giggled.

"From Zanades. She said she likes it a lot. Do you?"

"I do not know. Do it again and I'll tell you."

Tiko's fingertip went deeper.

"Like this?"

"Ummm. Yes. That's nice."

"Zanades likes it deeper too, like this."

Moku gapsed.

"Your finger is inside me."

"Should I take it out?"

"No...just no deeper, for a while anyway. Kiss me again, like Mallia showed us."

As their lips met, I was thinking Mallia, whoever she was, was a kisser I wanted to meet. Tokfu's lips were all over Moku's, pinching Moku's lips, licking them with her small red tongue, and then sucking Moku's tongue into her mouth. Both began to breathe heavier.

Moku raised up enough her nipples could just touch Tiko's, and then began moving her body back and forth. As I watched, Moku's nipples grew thicker while Tiko's seemed to get longer. Tiko's fingertips closed around Moku's left nipple and rolled it gently. Moku broke their kiss to gasp, "Oh... more", and as Tiko rolled the rigid nipple again and then pulled, Moku's head fell forward with a sigh.

Moku had her thighs pressed tight against Tiko's and I could see she was lightly rubbing her pussy against Tiko's. As Tiko continued to pinch and tug at Moku's nipple, the rubbing got harder. Tiko began moving the finger in Moku's ass slightly and the rubbing became grinding. Tiko moaned, and then murmured, "Moku, are you ready?"

Without saying anything, Moku raised up, turned around on the couch and put her crotch over Tiko's face. Tiko slipped a finger into the mass of red curls and began moving it in and out. Moku balanced herself on one hand and used the other to push a finger between the soft pouting lips that stuck out slightly from Tiko's red bush. Both of them moaned and adjusted their positions a little.

Tiko squeezed her own breast with her free hand, pinched the taut nipple, and then stroked up Moku's chest. Her fingertips sought Moku's nipple and finding it, pinched it and pulled. Moku groaned and her back arched down.

"Oh Tiko, the other one, do the other one."

Tiko did and Moku groaned again.

"Try two fingers, Tiko. I think I can take two."

I moved my position a little so I could see better. I'm a voyeur, among other things, and I didn't want to miss anything.

Tiko pulled her one finger from Moku's body, put that finger and another in her mouth and sucked, then slipped them between Moku's swollen, dark pink lips. She pushed in gently and they went in up to the first knuckle and stopped. After pulling them out and giving both another licking, she tried again. This time, she got them in half way. Moku moaned, "Go deeper:"

By twisting her fingers around, Tiko was able to slide them in the rest of the way, but I could tell it was a tight fit. I was wondering how that tight fit would feel around my cock when she began sliding her fingers in and out. The sight was pretty amazing.

When Tiko pulled her fingers out, the lips of Moku's pussy came with them and formed a sort of sheath around Tiko's fingers. When she pushed them back inside Moku's body, the same lips stayed clasped around Tiko's fingers until her hand got in the way. Then, they flattened out and I could see the dark pink inner lips that guarded Moku's entrance.

All in all, I was not doing much resting. The cock I'd thought was tired was telling me it was time to join in on the fun. I resisted, partly because watching them was almost as much fun, and partly out of self-preservation. I had a bunch more breeders ahead of me and several days with Xanmar. I did need this day to rest.

I couldn't see what Moku was doing with Tiko, but whatever it was, it seemed to be working very well. Tiko's face was flushed, and as she worked the two fingers in and out of Moku's tight little box, she occasionally caught her breath. Her hips were raising up into Moku's hand, and from time to time, her belly would contract and then give a little roll. Her heavy breathing had changed to a gasp, followed by holding her breath, then another gasp.

Moku was feeling what the fingers in her pussy were doing too. Her back kept arching down, and then back up as Tiku fingered her. Tiku's hand was wet from Moku's juices, and her fingers made little wet sounds as they stroked in and out. Moku's breathing was almost panting, and she was having trouble keeping her fingers stroking in and out of Tiko.

Tiko came first, but not by much. She gasped, her face contorted, and then she cried out, "Ohhhhh...Moku....You have made me....Ohhhhhh."

Moku groaned and pushed back into Tiko's hand as her hips began to rock up and down rapidly. She moaned, "Me, too, Tiko", and the cried out as her body went rigid.

After a minute or so of her hips rocking slowly and then her body stiffening, Moku slipped her hand from between Tiko's thighs and raised up. As she moved off Tiko, Tiko's fingers slipped from her dripping pussy. She plopped down on the couch beside Tiko and kissed her softly, then said, "Do you think he will make us feel the same way?"

"I don't know. Mallia said it would be different."

I wondered if I'd still have enough left to show them since they were the last two in line. I cleared my throat, and both of them turned red almost to their toes. Moku stammered, "we, we, we forgot you were there, and, and, Oh, I shouldn't have said that."

"No problem, Moku. You can say whatever you want around me. I wasn't offended by what you said."

"Will it be? Different, I mean?"

"I am told it's different, but since I can't feel what you just did, I don't know for sure. It sounds like Mallia does."

"She told us what to do with each other, but I'm not sure we did that correctly. How will we know if we do the other thing correctly?"

I had to laugh.

"Moku, if you didn't do it right, I've never seen it done right. You both enjoyed yourselves, didn't you?"

They both grinned and nodded.

"Well, then you did it right. Now, I'm going to go check our course, so you two go somewhere else. If I watch you again, I'm liable to be tempted to put you ahead of the line, and Xanmar wouldn't like that."

When I got back from checking the nav computer, they'd dressed and gone.

I was feeling pretty good. We'd been making good time and according to the nav computer, we'd reach Longindo on schedule. There, I'd load up on what gronic flour and austilibi meal I could trade for. After that, it was on to Pardidi and more trading. I had to get rid of my cargo of breeders before they started round two of their two-at-a-time orgy, but I'm an optimist. I figured the answer would present itself in due time.

After checking the nav computer one last time, I turned in for the night. My dreams were about the Julay, with just me and Xanmar aboard. It was the morning of her reproduction day.

The next six weeks were as exhausting in real life as they would be in the telling. Suffice it to say I made it through all my assigned breeders without dying in the process, and was able to keep Xanmar happy on her reproduction days too. The Julay flew on straight as an arrow toward Longindo, and my cock stayed straight...well, pretty straight anyway, through Goni, Tarol, Hoda, Mola, Khadi, and a whole bunch of other breeders who I remembered mostly by the size of their breasts, by the positions they liked best, and by how tight they were.