Lola

Story Info
Step-siblings deal with their attraction.
15.6k words
4.41
11.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake wiped the towel across his face and grabbed his comb to brush the reddish-brown bristles against his jaw.

Stepping back from the mirror, he eyed his appearance with a smile. He looked good at 28 years old and assumed all his former classmates would agree. He had obtained the same physique he had achieved playing basketball and football in high school.

His ten-year reunion was to start at the football game and end at his friend Rob's house. The same two-story home where Jake had drunk his first beer and kissed his first set of pouty lips. This week's memories were enough to make him feel eighteen again. He and his father had just returned from the lake, producing a cooler filled to the brim with catfish and bass. The two had drunk like brothers on the boat and laughed harder than he had as a kid. They even shared memories of his departed mother, jerking their spirits and bringing them to joyful tears.

Jake felt youthful until the knock on the bathroom door reminded him his life wasn't the same as when he was a child.

"Hold on." He called, unfolding his shirt.

Lola groaned and tapped her foot before giving another sharp knock,

"Jacob, if you are getting dressed, you can do that in the guest room, not the bathroom."

His stepsister, Lola, was a licensed good girl and a pain in his ass. She had purposely been trying to convert him to Christianity in the few days he had been home. He had quickly informed her of his agnostic status and, since then, had been on her bad side.

So as not to wrinkle it, Jake took his time pulling his shirt over his head, carefully converting the dark green collar around his neck. Another knock sounded but went ignored as he brushed his shoulders and pulled up his sleeve to show off his gym success. He whistled a tune, running his fingers across his ab-bumped stomach, wanting to take his time to prepare for the night.

"Jacob, please.."

"Jacob, Please," Jake murmured before calling out to her, "Wait a fucking minute, I just got in here."

Flinching at his curse, Lola knew his statement to be a lie and held her tongue.

Her stepbrother's arrival had dampened her peace this week, and she was ready for next Friday when his father would tearfully take him back to the airport. Not only did he hog the bathroom, leaving the room smelling of a spicy, overly masculine aroma, but he was constantly cursing and making lewd jokes that her stepfather, Tim, thought hilarious.

Tim had married her mother, Olive, four years ago after meeting her on a Christian dating site. He had claimed to be a true believer, but a few weeks after the wedding, Tim introduced beer into her humble home. Lola had opposed it in a gentle debate with her mother and resorted to telling her devoted stepmother and father of the man's sinful acts. But neither seemed as worried as Lola. She was faithful to her religious beliefs and wanted those around her to follow suit. But this week, Jake was making it hard to love thy neighbor.

"Please," Lola knocked, "I've got to use the bathroom," she begged in a soft whine that tugged Jake out of his petty demeanor.

The door flew open to reveal her 6 feet 3-inch tall stepbrother standing dapper at the doorway. Jake was cut to a tee with his hair smoothed back in a flattering cut that faded around his neck. Despite the crude way he spoke and his vices, he was a handsome man, and Lola quickly swallowed her crush.

"Finnally, thank you," she mumbled.

Jake looked down at her with a broad grin. Lola was five feet nothing and looked adorably menacing with her thin arms folded across her plump bust. Her loose-fit dress didn't enhance the curve of her hips nor sweeten her toned stomach. She was puritanical with her sleek brown hair pulled back into a ponytail that sagged toward her ass.

"How do I look?" Jake asked, adjusting his collar.

"Can you move?" Lola groaned.

"Not until you answer my question."

Jake chuckled as her siren eyes bore back at him with a vengeance. She was too cute to be so shrewd, and he tried to hide the fact she was just his type since she was off-limits in all the right ways.

"How do I look?" he asked, using his palm to smooth his already neat full beard.

"I don't know," Lola shrugged while shoving past him.

Jake pulled her shoulder, and she stumbled back with a grimace.

"Stahp. I need to pee, ugh," she whined.

"Stop being a baby, Lola. I need an honest opinion here," Jake clarified, pulling her into an embrace that sent a rush to her gut. His mouth was deadly close to the hot spot that was her earlobe.

"You know I am your big brother," he whispered against her reddening cheeks, "You should be sweeter to me."

The tingles against her spine made her mouth drop in surprise, and she could feel the heat radiating off his firm hands, clenching her waist. Afraid of her feelings, Lola squirmed from his hold, wriggling her hips against his thigh until his boner materialized against his pants.

"Jacob," Lola curled her hips.

"You did it. Hm, and I thought you were a good girl." Jake taunted, allowing his cock to push around her back, "I can't help you turn me on."

"Ew! Mom!" Lola wailed, "Jake-"

"Hush." Jake barked, placing his palm around her mouth, "Just answer the question. How do I look?"

"Mmmhmm," Lola grumbled, attempting to pull away toward the bathroom door.

"What was that, little Lola?" he winked, slipping his hand down her hip and his lips closer to her neck.

The hot blush around her cheeks was nothing to the tingles she felt in her loins. Her movements did nothing to stop her building need to piss.

"Nomm," she mumbled. But before Lola could try again to flee from his embrace she felt her panties fill with warmth that rushed down her legs.

Jake heard the drops trickle on his new shoes and scowled.

"What the fuck, Lola?"

Embarrassed, Lola closed her eyes. This wasn't happening.

Jake pushed her into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"You pissed all over my fucking shoes," he grumbled, pulling off the fresh pair and placing them on the sink.

"I'm sorry...."

Lola looked into the mirror and noticed her heavy breaths and her tinted cheeks were apparent against her tan face.

"I told you I had to go. And what you did... touching me like that was very inappropriate," she whispered.

"What I did was inappropriate? What about you?" Peeking at the wet stain coating her long skirt, he smiled, "Take your clothes off and I will take them to the laundry room so your mom doesn't find out you're a pissy little girl."

"No." Lola scrunched her nose, "Just go."

"We are siblings, Lola. Just take them off."

With a pout, Lola pulled at her waistband until her hip came into view. Her sweet cotton panties were drenched with urine but he couldn't resist the urge to touch. He yanked at the fabric until the skirt was bunched around her ankles.

"Take everything off," Jake urged, hoping to sound prompt and concerned, "Come on."

"I'll hand them to you outside."

"Lola, stop being a baby and take them off."

Jake was in awe as her fingers pulled at her damp underwear and in seconds her pissy little pussy was in sight. He licked his lips as her pussy lips twitched between her thick thighs.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

"What?" Lola asked, placing her hand on her untouched flower.

"I've got to wash you up." He clarified and reached for a rag neatly arranged on the shelf.

"No. I can just take a shower. It's not a big deal, Uhhm-"

Jake snatched her hand away and Lola winced as he brushed the rag between her hairless lips. Slivers of pleasure mixed with her anxiety caused a jolt and she grunted from his investigation. She could hardly stand straight as his gentle technique thawed her into leaning against his chest.

"Uhm, stop. Stop, I can do it," Lola spoke out.

"Relax, you got it everywhere," Jake chuckled.

Her expression was puzzling but he knew her tiny clit enjoyed his manipulation. His voice fell into a husky tone, "Spread your legs wider."

The look in his eyes scared Lola and she focused on the directions he took against her folds. Why did it feel amazing? She pulled at his arm as a newfound tingle formed from his toying.

"Mm, Jake. Oh, stop. I don't think...ooh," Lola stammered out in a ragged breath as his momentum hurried, "Ooh, stop. Ah, oh, my...."

Jake removed the cloth, finding a sticky collection.

Overwhelmed and unsure, Lola flinched when his fingers replaced the damp rag. Her eyes widened in shock from his audacity and the pleasure souring around her head. She wasn't playing his sick games anymore and loudly announced what he was doing was inappropriate.

Jake chuckled and removed his finger, showing off the silky sap coating his fingers.

"I turn you on?" Jake asked.

"No!" Lola shouted and pushed his chest, "Get out! Now!"

Jake rolled his eyes at his prudish sister as she hurried him out of the bathroom. She could pretend all she wanted but the evidence lingered on the tip of his finger. He ignored his desire and wandered to the kitchen to find her mother dutifully washing dishes.

"I was just teasing her," he confessed before Olive turned to face him, "Lola is a bit stuffy, no offense."

"Oh, it's fine. Lola isn't used to having a sibling around. Aw, look at you," she beamed, "don't you look handsome. Are you excited to see your old schoolmates?"

"Yes, ma'am. I follow most on Facebook, but it will be fun to see how much everyone has changed. Those filters make everyone seem young."

"Oh, yes. I don't think your father thought I was who I said I was online. But here I am," Olive giggled at her luck in online dating, "I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. Lola respects your father, and she loves both of you. We often add you to our nightly prayers. Lola says you need a spiritual uplifting."

Rolling his eyes, Jake scanned her lean frame and could understand why his father had been skeptical. Olive was perfect. It wasn't ordinary for a 46-year-old woman to be in such shape without surgery, but his stepmother had a banging body that, like her daughter, was hidden under a long skirt. Thanks to one shared bathroom, he had caught her one morning in a lacy slip, showing off delicious tanned legs. He assumed her Hispanic heritage kept her face sparkling, or it could have been the soft dark curls flowing down her back and the light makeup she applied. Whatever it was, his father had hit the jackpot.

"What do you think about coming to church with us Sunday?" Olive asked, breaking his lustful gaze.

"I think my father is a lucky man, ma'am," Jake smiled.

"Most definitely a lucky man," Tim said as he entered the kitchen.

Olive giggled. Finalizing scrubbing the stainless steel pot, she placed it in the rack before peeling off her gloves and greeting her husband with a kiss.

"You smell like fish," she frowned.

"Yeah, probably for the rest of the afternoon. I've got half a cooler to go," Tim replied and side-eyed his son, "someone won't help with that part."

"Dad?" Jake chuckled, "Come on. You know how Rob and Chad are. If I come to the reunion smelling like fish, they will roast me for the next ten fucking years."

Olive flinched at his casual use of profanity but remained quiet with a tight smile.

"Oh, I haven't seen those boys in years. You tell them to stop by before they head out." Tim said before releasing from his wife's embrace.

"I was just telling Jake about Sunday,"

Olive pulled his hand and, with her eyes, reminded him of their agreed-upon idea, "It would be nice to have to whole family at church."

"Umhmm, Jake, you'll be able to make it, right?" Tim wearily asked.

"Uh, Yeah, sure. What other way to spend a Sunday morning." Jake and Tim shared a smile.

"And, what about our date night," Olive added.

"Uh, well," Tim dreaded asking and cleared his throat, "Oh, um, yeah. I forgot to ask. Jake, do you mind taking Lola with you to the ball game? She's supposed to be meeting a friend."

"Uh." Jake checked his watch, "I, damn, I am not sure 'cause I wanted to get there early. They're supposed to have a set up with refreshments. And I-"

"I'm ready now," Lola's small frame appeared at the doorway, her arms folded with a half smile, "And if I heard correctly, you owe another dollar to the swear jar."

Jake patted his empty pockets, "I think you've cleaned me out, little girl." he chuckled but felt his annoyance rising, "I'm leaving around 4:30."

Lola nodded, disappearing into the hallway. Jake glared as he watched her graceful walk. She was cute but annoying as hell, and he stood to hurry to the garage door to speak with his father. A blue tarp loaded up with fish covered the table before him with their guts and giblets in a pile to the side.

"I appreciate that," Tim said, slipping his gloves on.

"Yeah, that's not a problem. But which one of you will be picking her up?" Jake asked, backing out into the driveway to avoid the fish scent roaming on his fresh clothes.

"She can come home when you come home."

"We'll probably have a little thing after. I'll be drinking."

"Take her with you. Hell, she needs to get out of the house."

"Dad?" Jake scoffed, "She's a prude, and I am pretty sure she's the one who threw my liquor bottle in the trash."

"You're still fussing over that Jim beam," Tim chuckled, "I told you, I'll give you the money for it."

"I don't care about the money. But, It was mine and she had no right to throw it away.... And then that stupid ass swear jar," Jake groaned.

"I think it's cute."

"Cute? Yeah, it was cute when she was a teenager. She's what, 20 now? She needs to grow the fuck up."

"She's only 18."

"I sure can't tell. She's got a jar of my hard-earned money sitting on the table like I am a fucking child or something. I'm not playing her childish games. Seriously."

"Oh, calm down. Lola is just sheltered, Jake. She needs to get out and experience life. Her father...." Tim shook his head, "That bastard has her convinced if she walks wrong, she's going to hell. She needs to be around folks her age."

"Exactly, she doesn't need to come with me. I'm ten years older than her."

"It'll be fine. She won't be a bother. Olive wants you two to bond. Lola is your sister. The only one you have.

"Lola is a bitch."

Glaring toward him, Tim gave his son a warning look. Despite his stepdaughter's strange behavior, he wouldn't allow his son to disrespect her.

"Look, Dad, I am sorry, but she's been a bitch to me since I got here. She doesn't care for me. I don't see what we have to bond over. We have zero in common, and we're a decade apart."

Tim stopped gutting the fish and looked toward his son with pleading eyes, " Just do it for me, please. Lola is a sweet girl. She is easy to get along with. Just watch what you say."

"How is that easy?" Jake chuckled, "I'll do it, but damn," he shook his head, now dreading his night, "I can only imagine how many dollars I'll owe her tonight."

"Between you and Chad... a bunch, I am sure." Tim gave a belly laugh until his wife joined them in the garage.

"Honey, I don't think I have never seen you this happy," Olive grinned, "What are you two up to?"

"I was just as tickled the day I met you," he smiled and pulled her in for a hug.

When Tim glanced up he swore he saw the pain in Jake's eyes. Even thought he was happy, he had loved his mother and missed her terribly.

"Well, let me get this done. ill be in shortly," he said, pulling his arm from around her, "While the children are away the parents will play."

"Thats really gross dad," Jake chuckled.

He made an effort to squeeze past the two and got a slight feel of Olive's tiny waist, "Excuse me, Mom."

Beaming, Olive turned to her husband with a wide eyed smile, "I think he's coming around."

"Of course. He loves you and Lola very much."

Olive was thrilled and could only hope her daughter felt the same way.

-

"What's up motherfucker!"

Laughing Jake, cleared his front seat from for him to sit, "How you been man?"

"Same shit, different day. We are about to have a fucking blast from the past tonight!

Chad hooted, rushing into the car and slapping Jake's palm. He made himself comfortable before eyeing the fresh-faced teen with suspicion.

"Oh shit. My bad I didnt even see this pretty women. This your girl? Damn bro, you're trying to impress everyone with that little hottie," Chad chuckled.

"No," Jake laughed, "that's my little sister, Lola. Lola, this Chad."

"Oh, shit. Sorry about that," Chad reached back, offering his hand for a shake.

Lola eyed his tattooed hand with disgust. Growing tense, she averted her eyes and pressed her back into the seat before shaking her head.

"Okay?"

Chad chuckled at her rejection, but looked toward Jake, who responded by rolling his eyes and upping the volume on the Metallica album, filling the car and Lola with uproar.

Once at the game, Lola found her friend and stayed away from the left side of the bleachers. She crossed her ankles and looked toward the quarterback.

"He's gorgeous," she giggled to Maya, whose head was facing the older alumni.

"Your brother is gorgeous."

"Ew, no, he's a jerk, as well as his friends," Lola explained as her eyes followed number 42 up and down the playing field.

"I think he's cute."

"You should since he took a whole hour to get dressed. Ugh, the vanity," Lola grumbled, "Anyway, have you heard Tyler isn't going on his Church Mission? He's staying home instead and going to community college."

Lola was giddy and had a fantasy of running into him next year. She and Tyler would bond, she assumed, and he would see it as destiny. Her school crush was on her list of men she deemed worthy to date. According to his Facebook page, Tyler attended church regularly, and he wore a silver promise ring on his left hand, the same one that sagged around her neck.

"Ooh, he's going for it!" Lola stood despite everyone else and prayed he made the touchdown. He fumbled before she could wrap her hopes up, and she sat down with a frown.

"Do you want a drink?" Maya asked, "I'm going to the stand."

Seeing her friend was focused on the guy instead of her, Maya squeezed her petite frame toward the side aisle with a different man on her mind. Lola's brother was seated with a pack of ruggedly handsome older guys. Her eyes lit up when they noticed her stare, and she gave them a sweet wave.

Chad pushed Jake's shoulder harder than intended, thanks to the illegal liberations in his cup.

"Your sister's friend is hot."

Jake glanced at her, eying a plump set of cheeks in her low-cut jeans. He wondered how a girl like that could be friends with his sister but brushed off the thought of either one.

"She's alright."

"No offense, dude, but your sister is-."

"a bitch, I know." Jake chuckled and focused on the blonde-headed woman seated in front of him. Taylor had been his crush in high school, and he was all too happy to know her marriage to a guy out west had failed. He would be the shoulder she needed to cry on in hopes his cock would also be of some support.

"Little sister Lola is hot. Those fat tiddies, I know she's got a plump ass. If I were you, I would pull that ponytail while I fucked her from the back," Chad articulated.

"Yeah, I would love to have taken her down this week. She's got a banging little body," Jake chuckled, "You should see her mom."

"You should have. I bet she's a freak, too."

Jake pitifully shook his head, "No. My sister is a saint."

Chad leaned in his breath, a mixture of coke and rum, "She's not off limits, right?"

Jake gave him a quick side eye before remembering how his sister operated. He was going to say no; instead, he shrugged.

"Sure thing, Chad, fuck the hell out of her."

"Oh, I will," he chuckled.

"Uh-huh, give it your best shot, buddy," Jake cracked up, "You'll be lucky if you can get a smile from that mean little girl."