Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their laughter caused Taylor to turn around with a smile, "What's so funny?" she beamed, "I should have sat with you guys."

"Trust me, baby, you don't want to sit up here," Chad winked.

Jake gave him a warning look. Chad could flirt with his sister, but his crush was off-limits.

"You two are still the same," Taylor chuckled, "Are y'all going to Rob's house after?"

Keeping calm, Jake shrugged, "I might."

"Well, I hope so," Taylor winked, biting her lip.

"Will you be there?"

"Will that make you cum?"

Jake hid a considerable smile, settling on a sly grin as he nodded in agreement. It was a date, and he was on the edge with excitement. The sooner this game ended, the better. He looked down when Taylor pulled at his pants leg.

"Where's your car?"

"Why?"

"This is boring, and I know a place more entertaining."

"My car?"

"You could drive us to the Hill?"

At the mention of the local make-out spot, Jake couldn't hold back his broad grin. His day was becoming more nostalgic. He pulled from his seat, nudging his head toward the parking lot. They walked hand in hand through the crowd, and once inside his car, things escalated to a simmer, turning heated in minutes.

-

"Where did your brother go?" Maya asked when she returned with a bag of popcorn and two cans of soda.

Lola turned to find his empty seat and shrugged, returning her eyes to her crush. She wasn't interested in anything concerning her brother. But when his friend walked up and positioned himself beside her, she had no choice.

"Are you enjoying the game?" Chad asked.

"Mmhmm." Lola nodded.

"Jake told me to take care of you. Do you need a drink or something?"

Lola lifted her soda, giving a tight smile, "I've already got one. You can go back to your seat now."

Seeing his conquest would be challenging, Chad turned toward her smiling friend.

"Hey," he beamed.

Maya blushed at being noticed, twirling her long curls over her shoulder. It was an invitation for conversation, and the two chatted while Lola focused on the game. When Chad's phone buzzed in his palm, he saw a text from Jake and turned back to Lola.

"Your brother is ready to go."

Lola frowned, "But.... They've got two more minutes."

The score read a total loss for the team, and Chad snickered, "I don't think they are coming back from that."

"Oh, Lola isn't watching the game.... She's watching Tyler."

Lola's eyes widened to saucers, "Maya!"

"Sorry," Maya chuckled, feeling dizzy from the sips she had taken from Chad's cup.

"Who's Tyler?" Chad joined in on the tease, "Your boyfriend?"

"No," Lola covered the left side of her face in embarrassment. "He's.... Just drop it."

Instead of listening to her brothers' orders, Lola stayed the remaining time and cheered even as the team shook hands with the opponents. She followed Tyler's frame toward the crowd of cheerleaders and felt her soul leave her body as his arms wrapped tightly around a blonde-haired young woman. Lola withered and looked away for fear a tear would escape.

Only Maya noticed the scene and patted her crushed friend on the shoulder.

"He was lame anyway," she reassured.

Lola nodded and smoothed down her skirt before walking out of the stadium. They had parked in the front, but Lola didn't spot her brother's car. She was close to questioning his whereabouts when Jake approached them with the top down and loud music blasting from his speakers. Lola rolled her eyes at the bimbo seated in his front seat and dragged into the back seat along with Chad.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Maya."

"Come with us, Maya." Chad grinned, pulling her toward the car, "We've got room. I don't mind if you sit on my lap."

"I wish. But I've got to get home." Maya frowned.

"Text me." Chad winked.

Lola scowled at her friend for taking the rude man's number. Veering around toward the window, she tried to forget her troubles, but that innocent hug replayed in her mind. Jake's right turn shook her out of her thoughts.

"Where are we going?"

"A party."

"What?" Lola groaned and shifted to the middle, "Take me home."

"Sit back and relax, little girl."

Lola frowned and then centered on the blonde passenger, who smiled at her.

"Hey, my name is Taylor. What's your name?"

"Lola," she replied, sulking back into her seat, "And I want to go home."

"I don't mind being a little late," Taylor told Jake, "Your dad still stays on Elm, right?"

"You remember that?"

"Yeah," Taylor chuckled, "I remember everything about you... and you gave me a nice refresher," she smiled, sliding her palm across his knee.

Lola interrupted their chemistry, "So does that mean you'll take me back home?"

"It means sit back and relax. It's just a party. You might fuck around and have fun for once."

"I do have fun," Lola grumbled.

While the two up front shared memories, Chad moved, bringing his palm to her covered knee.

"What kind of fun do you like, cutie?"

Lola pushed at his hand and scowled, "Don't touch me," she shrieked above the rock ballad, causing Taylor to turn around and scold his loose-handed friend.

"Chad. Behave for once, please."

"I'm behaving," Chad mumbled, leaning toward Lola's mean mug.

When he attempted to press his lips on her cheek, Lola let out a blood-curdling scream.

Jake slammed on breaks and looked toward the back seat.

"He kissed me!" Lola pouted, swiping her cheek.

"What the fuck? Chad, keep your fucking hands to yourself."

"She needs to loosen up." Chad chuckled, reaching to palm her tits.

The violation took a toll, along with her rejection at the game. Her tears pooled in the corners of her eyes before she could stop them. Covering her face, she sobbed into her palms.

"Jesus, Chad!" Jake shouted, pulling onto the side of the road.

"She's overreacting," Chad said.

"Chad, I see you haven't changed." Taylor rolled her eyes.

"What?" He groaned, "Bro, I barely touched her."

Opening the backseat, Jake knelt on the gravel and tried to console his sister's dilemma.

"Lola," he said, placing his hand on her shoulder, "Do you want to sit in the front seat?"

Her head moved up and down, but she refused to take her hands away from her face. She was embarrassed by her tears, which only caused more to arise.

Taylor pulled from the front seat. The way Jake was with his sister pulled her heartstrings.

"Are you okay, Lola?"

Lola sniffed and shook her head before slowly settling in the front. She wrapped her arms around her shoulders as they drove out into the night. It was late, and she had never been to a party at night. Every light in the house was on, and different people stood around the yard with plastic cups she assumed had immoral potions inside.

"I don't like this," she confessed to Jake with sparkling eyes, "I just. Please, take me home."

Jake parked but didn't kill the engine. He looked toward his sister's pout and felt terrible for what his friend had done. He glared at Chad, but the man avoided his eye as he drunkenly stumbled out of the car.

"Taylor, give me a call later. I am going to take Lola home."

Lola flickered at his announcement but felt terrible for ruining his night.

"Maybe I can just stay in the car." she tried to smile.

"No." Jake chuckled off his annoyance and rustled the top of her slicked hair, "You're not staying in the car. I'm taking you home. Sorry about Chad. He gets drunk and acts stupid."

Lola nodded. She watched Taylor lean over the driver's side to press her lips against his cheek.

"I'll see you later, Jake," she seductively whispered.

With recent memories of her lips wrapped around his cock, Jake nodded, leaning forward to press his lips against hers.

Lola gawked at their kiss. She had never had one and suddenly felt a tingle from their experience. Their eyes were closed, and she shifted up to watch their tongues dance around. When they broke, she quickly turned her head.

"Give me an hour." Jake beamed at Taylor.

"50 minutes," she teased.

"That's a bet." he winked and pulled onto the cul-de-sac.

The ride home was silent; Jake hadn't even upped the volume to the song. His thoughts were roaming about tonight and getting Taylor in a better way than in the backseat of his car. He pulled into his father's driveway and looked toward Lola.

"Thank you." Lola smiled, "And, um. I'm sorry you had to go out of your way tonight."

Jake shrugged, "It's cool."

Lola approached their home as his headlights beamed behind her. She thought it was sweet he was safeguarding her until she got inside. Standing at the door, she fiddled with her purse in search of her key, but she didn't have it.

"Do you have a key?" Lola looked back to ask.

"Shit," Jake muttered before leaning out the window, "No, not anymore. Call your mom."

Jake pulled out his phone to call his dad in sync, who picked up on the first ring.

"Hey, where are you at?"

"We decided to do something fun and came back to the lake." his father beamed.

"Seriously?"

"What happened?"

"Lola doesn't have her key. Do you have a spare somewhere?"

Before his father could answer no, Lola returned and parked in his passenger seat, crossing her ankles. With a pout and no other option, she sulked as Jake quietly drove to the party.

By the time they arrived, the small home was packed with people. Lola shivered with anxiety, and Jake parked far away from the house.

"Can I stay in the car? I won't touch anything," she whispered.

"You can't stay in the car. Just come in, and I'll find you a spot to chill."

Lola felt like a sideshow following Jake through the thick crowd. He grasped her hand, calming her nerves, and led her inside. She saw a few people she had graduated with last year and gave them warm smiles.

They returned them, but all were curious about why she would be at a party and who the alluring man was clenching her sweaty palm. Since grade school, Lola was known as the good girl in her small town. And never in a million years would they expect to see her here or at any other event not about the church.

Jake spotted one nook on the living room couch that Lola could squeeze into.

"Just sit right here. I'll be right in the next room."

Lola grew upset and didn't want him to leave but softened when he touched her chin. His soothing voice held a charm along with concern.

"I'll come back and check on you, okay?"

"Okay," Lola said, roaming her eyes to the couple making out at her side.

Jake bent his tall frame and examined her nervous expression.

"You look scared to death."

"I've never been to a party before," Lola whispered, "I shouldn't be here."

"It will be fine," Jake smiled, pointing to the roof, "He knows you're a good girl."

"Yes. I am," Lola assured herself but the stress was killing her spirit, "What about the key? How will we get inside? Will we have to sleep in the car tonight?"

"No, just relax and I'll figure something out," he chuckled, "You worry too much. I got you, Lola. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. We're family."

Lola gave a small smile. She didn't want to be here, but she was happy that Jake had at least tried. She spotted his friend Chad in the corner of the room harassing some women. When they made eye contact, he walked over to her.

"Little Lola, you decided to party?"

"I have no choice. I didn't have my house key. I forgot it at home."

"Hmm, well, you're here. Can I get you a drink?"

"I don't drink.... or smoke anything."

Chad plopped down beside her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, "You're a plain girl, Little Lola."

Lola shrugged, unphased by his opinion.

"You should really loosen up. You're too hot to be so weird."

"I'm not weird."

"You are. That's why Jake doesn't like you."

Lola chuckled, "He's my brother. He has to like me. He doesn't have a choice."

"He doesn't see you as a sister, more of a sexy nuisance."

"Uh, Well," Lola shrugged off his invaluable information and held her head high, "I don't care."

"If you were my sister...." Chad started, placing his hand on her knee, which she opposed with a nudge, closing her ample thighs together.

"Don't."

"Come on, Little Lola, you're a cute girl. You could be a bombshell if you ditch the grandma skirt. I know you've got something special hiding under here."

"Stop sexualizing me, Chad." Lola chastised, pulling his hand into hers for an innocent hold, "Be civil. You can talk to me without trying to seduce me."

"Is it not working?"

"Not really," Lola chuckled, "I am a Christian woman. I'm not easily tempted by loose proposals. You want to have sex with me and I know you'd say anything to try and fool me. But you can't. I go to church twice a week and my Pastor, Paul, has cautioned my youth group about guys like yourself. "

"Smart girl. So, what did Saint Paul say about me?"

"Not just you. It's about virtue and knowing we are all surrounded by temptation. But that isn't the key to happiness."

"I get pretty stoked when I bust a nut," Chad cracked up, "Your cock-blocking Pastor should try it."

Lola frowned at his mock, "My pastor is very informative. He warns all of us to avoid being alone with the opposite sex and avoid secular touching."

Lola placed his hand against her chest, meaning to bring him closer to her heart, "the most extraordinary things are sometimes inside of us."

Chad chuckled, admiring the light freckles on her fresh face. His hand wiggled around her chest.

"That's really deep, Lola. Your pastor was right, and I want to get inside of you. Deep inside of you."

"Chad!" Lola blushed and placed his hand on his lap.

"What? Trust me, you would love my tongue inside of you," he winked, rolling his tongue across his top lip.

Lola rolled her eyes, "You're gross."

"So you're not tempted by me, okay?...." he smiled, "What about your brother? Do you find him tempting?"

"No..." Lola shook her head and chuckled at the joke, but his face was serious, "Of course not. That's, ew."

"Oh, you do! You have a crush on your brother," he teased.

"No, I do not. He's my brother, Chad."

"That doesn't mean he doesn't find you attractive."

"He... I, I doubt it."

"He talks about you in a dirty way. Said you have a banging little body," Chad smiled, licking his lips and gazing down at her crotch.

Lola looked toward him with wide eyes. Jake was attractive, but her family and she shivered at the idea he had impure thoughts about her.

"He does not," Lola finally retorted with an eye roll.

"Oh, he does." Chad snickered, "Just earlier, he was telling me how he wants to lick your pussy and stick his cock in your-"

Lola pushed his shoulder, stunned by his foul language, "Don't talk like that."

"Oops, where's your swear jar?"

"He told you about that?" Lola embarrassingly contested, "Why would he tell you that?"

"Yeah, said every time he adds a dollar, he will add a lick," Chad chuckled, flicking his tongue.

"Ugh, stop. That's nasty!"

"How would you know? Have you ever had a soft tongue on your box? I bet it's as hairy as Chewbacca down there."

"Is not."

Chad arched his brow, "Shaved or waxed?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"You don't have to. I can see that bush through your skirt."

"Stop looking at it," Lola declared, placing her hand on her lap to avoid his gaze.

Chad cracked up, "Since you don't want me to touch it, you must want Jake to touch your prickly pussy."

"I don't, and I am not prickly. I shave."

"Hmm..... Why shave if no one is rubbing that pretty cunt."

"Could you not call it that? And I do it for me. Not for any man."

"Jake likes a shaved pussy."

Lola tried to ignore him, but he kept talking sexually regarding her brother, sending unwanted fascinations to her innocent mind.

"I could see you getting the clothes out of the dryer. You look back, and Jake is standing behind you and... Boom, doggy style," he chuckled.

Lola was genuinely puzzled, "What?"

"Doggy style? Fucking like two dogs in heat." Chad did a foreign gesture, biting his lip as he pretended to act out their sibling passion, "Oh, Jake. Oh, brother, make me cum."

Lola grimaced, pretending to be disgusted at the thought of being intimate with Jake, but her cheeks were blushing. She didn't know much about sex but knew how sinful the act would be with her brother. Yes, his lips appeared kissable, but she could never imagine trying to find out.

As if her brain had called his name, Jake approached with a smile. He frowned when he noticed Chad.

"Bro, stop bothering her."

"We were just talking." Chad chuckled, brushing his fingers along the hand covering her lap.

"About what?" Jake playfully pushed Chad's shoulder back and away from his sister.

"I'm teaching her about sex," Chad snickered.

"Dude," he frowned, "stop."

Jake gave Lola a red solo cup, and she took it with a nervous smile. When he noticed her anxious expression, he knelt in front of her.

Lola avoided his gaze since she was trembling with funny feelings, seeing him in a different light than before.

"Is he bothering you?" Jake whispered.

Lola shook her head. Even though Chad was corrupt, she didn't want to sit alone.

His fingers pushed away the few strands sprinkling around her forehead before leaning to kiss it. He found it bizarre she wasn't looking at him; her light brown eyes usually bore into his sinful soul, condemning him to hell.

"Are you sure you are okay?" he asked, taking her hand.

"Yeah," Lola said, peering into the solo cup to clear the liking for his lips against her forehead.

"That's just juice. I figured you were thirsty. They've got snacks if you want some."

"Thanks. But, I'm okay."

"Thank you for being so chill. I appreciate it. I haven't seen most of these people since I graduated."

Lola blushed as his smile reached his eyes. Her lips poked slightly before she bit them, swallowing her crush. It was like she was seeing for the first time just how cute her brother was. His neat beard draped his kissable lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jake asked with a chuckle, reaching out to pinch her cheek.

Lola nervously giggled, feeling a jolt from his touch. Her smile was contagious, and he subconsciously licked his lips. He wondered why he had never noticed the deep dimple in her chin but quickly remembered she hadn't smiled at him much since arriving.

Gazing at her beauty, Jake felt his balls stir and promptly realized his attraction was unethical. He stood and coughed off his fixation on her light brown eyes.

"Uh, I'll be back to check on you." he nodded.

Jake wanted to blame the alcohol for influencing his vision, but he couldn't deny Lola was adorable. A mini version of the trophy wife his father had at home. Her eyes sparkled, and her rosy lips were pouted for kissing.

Chad scooted over to her side once Jake was out of view and continued toying with his prey. Lola shrugged off most of his overtly sexual comments, but he caught her hook and sinker with a simpler vice.

"You're lying! You've got to be lying, no one has ever kissed you?" Chad cracked up, shaking his head in disbelief, "There is no way that's true. You're so fucking hot."

"Stop," Lola chuckled, pulling another loose finger up, "You will owe me 100 dollars before we leave." she giggled.

"No, fuck that. It's ridiculous that no one has kissed you."

"I'm not sad about it," she lied, "I don't want to be kissed right now. I am waiting-"

"What the fuck are you waiting on?" Chad's eyes glowed with excitement. He would be her first kiss, and eventually, once Jake returned home to Houston, her first cock.

Shrugging, Lola blushed at the thought. She had kept her distance around boys and strived to be a good girl. When she finally looked up, Chad was right in her face. She gave him a nervous chuckle.