Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me."

"No..." Lola pushed his chest, but he pulled closer.

The heat radiating off his body was thrilling but she was determined to follow the law written for her and shook her head as his lips drove to her.

"N-No, I want it to be special with someone I like."

"So? Practice with someone you don't," Chad whispered, slickness dripping in his tone, "You don't want your crush thinking you're inexperienced. That's a turn-off like a girl being a slut," he lied.

Although Lola didn't find his manner appealing, she couldn't deny his charisma. His fingers felt amazing toying with the soft hairs on her nape.

When he tried to kiss her she smiled and turned her head, "I can't."

Chad shifted, pulling her face toward him, "One kiss. I won't tell," he whispered against her lips.

Lola chuckled at his aggressive flirtation. It was flattering since no one else was showing her any attention. His eyes were lustful, but she felt better knowing she could never fall in temptation with a guy like him. That is why she thought nothing of leaning in for one kiss.

Lola felt a sudden warmth as she clumsily fluttered her lips against his. One kiss turned to a few lip fumbles that we're delightfully innocent. That is until his tongue grazed against her inner lip.

Lola pulled back and giggled before pushing his chest, "No tongue."

"I've got to teach you the basics." he purred and bit her bottom lip.

"Ow, You're a bad teacher already," she giggled as his palms settled on each side of her face.

"I think you're a bad student." Chad leaned her in like she had seen in the movies she watched.

"Just follow my lead. Tongue is the best part."

His lips lightly touched hers, and it was a gentle notion that she found a rhythm in. She closed her eyes, reaching out to hold onto his arms. But suddenly, he stopped working his lips, and her eyes popped open to a boom.

Lola gasped, seeing Jake standing over Chad, slamming his fist on his drunken body.

"No!" Lola hopped to her feet to pull him away, "No, no, stop."

Jake turned toward her with a heaving chest and drunken confusion clouding his judgment.

"He was just teaching me how to kiss," Lola whispered as the crowd of onlookers awaited the next battle round.

Chad sat up and swiped his arm against his bloody lip, "What the fuck, Dude? You said I could fuck her."

Lola's eyes widened, and she looked toward the people who stood witnessing her embarrassment secondhand. She hurried from the house party before tears pooled down her cheeks.

Jake gave Chad one more punch before moving to join her outside.

Taylor grasped his shoulder, sending him back, "Where are you going, bad boy? I never remembered you being the fighting type, but that was so hot."

Jake shrugged off the woman and hauled toward the car, where his sister stood, her hands on her eyes. He wasn't sure what had happened there, but he knew he hated what he saw.

"What the fuck was that?" Jake asked with fury donning his tone, "Did he touch you?"

"No. It's not his fault. I-I have never been kissed. And h-he wanted to kiss me," Lola felt pathetic confessing it and shook her head as more tears streamed down her face, "I'm so sorry."

Lola's tears subsided when she felt his hand on her scalp. He tossed her face into his chest and scrubbed his hands down her back.

"No, I'm sorry," Jake felt guilty and needed to confess, "Chad asked if he could talk to you. But I never thought you would give him the time of day. I should have said no. I-I should have kicked his fucking ass when he touched you in the car..."

Jake paused, wondering what else he could confess to make her trembling stop.

"I know you're religious, and I shouldn't curse in front of you, but... sometimes I slip up. It's like a habit. But I'll work on it, okay?"

Sliding down the car, Jake balanced on his knees and looked in her sparkling eyes.

"I should have never left you along with him."

"I try to be good," Lola whimpered, "I gave into temptation. I just wanted to know what it felt like."

"It's okay relax. you kissed a guy at a party it's not a big deal."

"But you hit him, and he's your friend," Lola whined, "It's all my fault."

Those pink, pouty lips called to him even though her eyes stayed down. She was beautiful and he realized he was jealous of Chad.

Jake firmly gripped the back of her neck, and her eyes drifted to his face for only a moment. Looking at him for too long caused her heart to flutter, and she needed this newfound urge to melt away.

"I'm sorry," she whispered as his head declined toward her.

His eyes roamed over her lips, and Lola tried to back up but he quickly pulled her in, catching her bottom lip. The warmth she had felt with Chad seemed minor to the fever in her loins from his kiss. Her eyes were wide with an excitement she shouldn't feel.

Jake pulled back to examine her expression. She looked like she had just run a marathon and placed her hand on her cross.

"Why did you...." With a beating heart, she analyzed his soft-set eyes, "You- You kissed me."

Jake smiled and pulled her head closer to him. "Are you going to tell?"

"Yes, I mean No. No."

"Which is it?" Jake laughed realizing how flushed she had become.

Lola nervously chuckled, wiping her tears away, "I'm sorry, I messed up your party. My mom likes to insert me into things a lot. I would have rather been home writing or finishing my book. Or-"

Jake interrupted her nervous rambling with another kiss, which Lola quickly fell into. It wasn't gentle and unsure as before but a passionate tongue twist that left her hands shaking. Slowly, she lifted them to his shoulders and fell deeper into the taboo. Her heart raced as his tongue pushed into her mouth. She attempted to match his tongue and pulled his head closer. He broke, tumbling his lips onto her neck.

"You're so fucking hot," he confessed in a hot breath on her nape.

Before she could protest or evaluate this situation, he stirred her innocent desires with nibbles and flicks of his foul tongue

"Uh my," Lola sighed, rubbing her fingers against his arm, settled against the car door.

"You're so sweet," Jake whispered against her ear.

Coming to his feet, he pushed up against her, letting her know his cock had enjoyed her soft kisses.

"Are you ready to go?"

Lola nodded, "But.. What are we going to do about the key?" she frowned, coming back to reality after her dose of affection.

"We'll have to get a hotel room." Jake winked.

"Oh, um...." Being along with a boy was a no-no, but Jake wasn't a boy; he was a man and her stepbrother. Perhaps he had only kissed her in pity.

"Is that okay?"

Lola nodded, "Umhm."

"Two beds or one?" Jake asked her with a sly grin.

Her mind screamed two, like the good girl she was, but a part of her envisioned herself snuggled in bed with him. Shrugging, she settled into the passenger seat and pulled the seat belt around her.

"I don't mind sharing," she whispered.

"We will figure it out," Jake winked, causing butterflies around her stomach.

Nodding, Lola clawed at the leather seat and gave him a bright smile. Her heart was racing with craving for another kiss.

"I'm glad you came with me."

"Yeah, me too." Lola beamed.

Jake leaned over the console and brushed his lips against hers. She wasn't sure how far they could go in getting away with this. But she quickly fell into her third kiss, humming against his lips. His large hands brushed down her shoulder to her quaking bosom, leaving goosebumps across her arms.

"Mm," Lola shifted when his palms pressed against her breast. He kneaded her C cups and nibbled at her bottom lip.

In a trance, holding his mane, Lola rushed her tongue into his mouth. She had never felt this way but instantly understood why some girls rejected the teachings of her pastor. Just kissing a boy sent her squirming in the seat for more. She didn't resist when his fingers pulled at the collar of her shirt, stretching it over her bust. She bit her lip as he pulled at her modest beige bra.

Jake was horny as hell, his cock nudging toward his thigh. He grasped her hand placing it on his cock head to rub. Plunging toward her bust, he gathered her tender nipple into his mouth, sucking with pressure.

"Uh, om, hmm."

"You like that?"

Nodding eagerly, Lola tried to steady her hands. She brushed her fingers against his cock while her other hand pressed on his crown. This was wrong but the thought fled with each tongue lap.

Jake shifted to kiss her lips and replaced his finger on her nipple for a pinch. Her mouth dropped in awe and he smiled recognizing her earlier reluctance to come back.

"Stop squirming," Jake urged, sliding over to pinch her other ridge nipple.

"Mmm," Lola looked down to pout.

"You have very sensitive nipples."

"I think so."

"That was an observation, not a question. Sit back."

Adjusting her top, Lola pulled back. She couldn't stop smiling as Jake started the car. As of now, he could take her to the brink of hell and she wouldn't fight against it.

-

-

The hotel room smelled like marijuana smoke but held a modern charm. On the nightside table sat a Bible that seemed to mock Lola as she focused on the one bed centered in the room. She glimpsed toward Jake, who was peeling off his green shirt.

His hard chest puffed as he walked toward her. She expected another kiss and perhaps to end on the bed in a fit of cuddles. They would kiss and nothing else, she presumed.

But instead, he smiled and reached for the controller behind her.

"Oh, sorry," Lola chuckled, realizing she was in his way.

"Why are you so nervous?" Jake chuckled, "Did you?" he raised his fingers in a gesture to ask if she had been smoking.

"No!" Lola chuckled, "No, I didn't. I just drank the juice you gave me."

"Okay, just making sure you're still a good girl."

Lola sat on the edge of the bed and smoothed down her skirt, "Yes. I am very much that."

"You're a pretty girl, too, you know that?"

"I-I don't know about that."

"I do. Chad knows. Hell, I am sure you will have a line of guys outside the dorm room this year."

"No, I'm not going out of state. I am attending community college and staying home with my mom and Tim."

"Why?"

Lola shrugged.

"You're afraid to leave the nest?"

"Not really. I want to save my mom some money. College isn't free. I didn't get any scholarships."

"You didn't apply for any? Olive said you were nearly at the top of your class."

Lola gave a frustrated sigh, "Well. I was depending on my church to give me their annual scholarship, but they gave it to some orphan in Alabama, so..."

"That's stupid as fuck." Jake uttered.

Although she wouldn't have put it in such a vulgar way, she nodded at his words.

"So plan b is staying home and missing out on an amazing experience," Jake asked and took a seat beside her.

"No, I plan to go to a university," Lola shrugged, shifting away from his closeness, "One day."

"You could go to TSU, and stay with me."

"Uh, I can't afford that right now. I'll wait, and in two years, I'll think about where I want to go."

"You can afford to stay with me. I'll help you out with anything."

"Uh, no thank you. I know you wouldn't want me around. I know I am old-fashioned. You hate being around me."

"No, you're cool."

Lola rubbed her hands together and chuckled, "You're just saying that to make me feel better."

Using his finger, Jake turned her head to face him, "I like your eyes, your lips. And I love it when you smile."

Lola beamed and was primed and ready for another smooch, but he was hesitant. He felt something more than lust; she was his sister.

Jake merely gazed at her, but Lola couldn't take it. She needed it, however wrong it was. She dragged up, and her lips mashed against his. Her powerful initiation made him chuckle and fall back onto the bed. He held her hips as her head plunged back to his lips. His palm spread to her backside of luscious mounds.

No one had ever touched her this way, and instinctively, her hips rolled around on his lap until his bulge pushed against her cotton panties. Silence seemed the best melody as he carefully pushed her skirt around her hips and got a cup of soft flesh against his palm.

Caught up in her desires, Lola paused her frantic kisses to let him pull her top over her head. She hauled back to his lips, trembling with a fresh appetite.

"Umm," she moaned as his teeth nibbled against her bottom lip and his fingers unhooked her bra. Her heavy breasts flopped out, and Jake promptly caught one rigid nipple in his mouth.

"Ooh, my," Lola's mouth dropped at the sensations. His tongue was seductively twirling while his gaze bore into her.

"Pinch them again," she whispered.

Naked on his lap, Lola felt safe even as his cock pushed against her soft kitty. He nibbled against her other nipple and she ground faster, connecting her foreign underside to his bulge.

"Uh, ooh, my gosh," she whimpered, lost in a debauched state of mind.

"Are you teasing me? Or will I get something in return?"

The reality sunk into her expression and dampened this light, sinful experience. However pleasurable, this was wrong.

"I...."

"Sh," Jake soothed with a rub against her cheek, "We don't have to do it. Just...."

Jake paused and pushed his pants down around his thighs. His cock danced inside his boxers before he pulled it out to play. Having never seen a cock before, Lola's mouth dropped.

The tanned pole swung around before he grasped the base to stroke. His large hands kneaded at his shaft and drew a clear substance out of his tip.

"Kiss it for me," Jake ordered in a throaty tone, examining her innocence with longing.

Her brown eyes held a fascination that let him know she was interested, but this was unknown territory.

"Come on," Jake smiled, "It's not against the rules to kiss."

Lola frowned, "I think we are going too far...."

"This is what you do to me, Lola," he blushed, "You do this every time you're around...."

Jake pulled her by the chin to his soft lips, altering her mind.

"Kiss it for me, baby," he whispered.

Lola situated herself laying her head against his hard stomach. His cock was an illustration of tanned textured phallic charm. It smelled of his usual masculine aroma. She didn't scrunch her nose as she placed a kiss on his shiny top, allowing his precum to trickle against her lips. She moved down, peppering kisses against his shaft while Jake murmured his liking.

"That's it. Kiss that cock for me."

Lola merged into wetter kisses and smiled each time it jumped against her lips. She also appreciated his patience and the gentle way he stroked her hair. The feeling was beyond suggestive but she needed more and wrapped her lips around his tip. She made slow circles with her tongue.

"Are you sure this is your first time?" Jake asked.

With his cockhead dancing on her tongue, Lola dragged her innocent gaze forward and nodded. The passion that etched his face was priceless. No man had ever gazed at her that way. She felt assertive and took another inch before pulling back up toward his swollen, mushroomed head.

Smiling, Jake positioned his arms behind his head, allowing her to use his cock at will. Her slow drag against his shaft was amazing and he fought the urge to buck his hips for more. He knew this was a rare occasion to have his prude sister half-naked sucking his cock in a cheap motel. The hot thrill sent his hips shifting before he reached out to grasp the back of her head. He didn't want to get too raunchy and kept his usual freaky comments to himself.

"Wow, Lola," he hissed, "aoh, you're amazing, beautiful."

Giggling, she reached to hold it upright, sliding her tongue over his shaft.

"Mm, shit. Put it back in your mouth beautiful."

Lola paused to beam at his pleasantly deep purr before sliding his cock back into her mouth. He held a firm grip on her scalp but she wanted to please him and allowed his cock to penetrate toward her throat. She made a cackling gag and fought free from his hold.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, realizing she had failed.

His thighs had relaxed from their tension and his breathing was hindering.

"It's okay, beautiful," Jake beamed, holding the base of his cock to stroke, "lick it for me, baby," he groaned, using his palm to jerk his cock toward her face.

Lola obliged and tongue stroked his swollen head watching the alluring faces he made. She tried to take the tip into her mouth, but was suddenly shot in the face with hot jizz.

Jake tried his best not to curse but his bust was powerful and he uttered a few profanities that upset her.

Lola swiped at her messy chin, feeling guilty as sin while Jake jumped up to clean himself off. He eyed her pout and grabbed a clean towel from the sink.

"You okay?" he asked, bending to clean her face, "You are gorgeous."

Lola chuckled nervously as he bent toward her face. His lips seared hotly into her pouty brims giving away to her shame. She sighed as his lips pulled against her neck. Spreading her thighs she allowed him to push her back into the soft pillow behind her.

His lips traveled over her plump breasts kneading the other in his palm. Leading a stroke down her flat stomach, Jake pulled at her skirt leaving her exposed in only a pair of cotton panties.

"I want to taste you, too," he murmured, burying his face into her mound.

It was unlike any experience leaving Lola trembling with expectation.

"I...." Her fingers clawed at the sheets as his hot kisses spread around her inner thighs. She felt the moisture sweeping out of her opening but fought against the authentic seduction.

"I, uh, no, no, no, can't," Lola declared, leaning up and away from his mouth. She was afraid of her desires and leaped up to rush into her top.

Having already fulfilled his desires, Jake hid a chuckle from her ethical dilemma.

"God won't care if I eat your pussy," he explained, pulling her into an informal embrace. He squeezed her ass which caused her to stiffen.

"I just...." Lola gathered her thoughts and tried to stop her pounding heart, "I don't want to," she said, pouting toward him.

"Okay?" Jake shrugged, "You want to sleep?"

Nodding, Lola hurried under the covers fully clothed, and snuggled against a pillow. Jake lay next to her and reached for his own allowing her the space he felt she needed.

-

-

Awaking in the same bed was awkward and Lola hadn't said much. They had grabbed some fruit and muffins from the continental breakfast before heading out.

Jake set the car in park and glanced at Lola who looked back at him with uncertainty.

"We can keep that between us, right?" Jake asked.

"Yes," Lola quickly bobbed her head in agreement. "Yes. We were... it was late and we were just, um. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. If anything, I'm sorry," Jake confessed.

Jake was no longer tipsy and they were no longer in private but her lips were still as enticing as before. Her tension was apparent in her forehead and he wanted to calm her nerves. He leaned over, pressing his lips against her forehead.

"It will be fine," he whispered, "we just have to act normal."

-

-

"I had a great time. I met a couple of Jake's friends. They were awesome. I even invited one to church," Lola smiled wide through her lies.

Olive beamed while Tim gave Jake a pat on his shoulder in gratitude.

Jake felt queasy watching her act the part. It was Saturday and he had plans to go see a local college game with his father. He hurried into the bathroom to get ready.

When he walked past Lola's room he gave it a small knock.

"Come in," Her voice was peppy.

"Hey. I just want to apologize again for...."

"I've already forgotten it. It's okay." Lola's smile brightened, "Normal, remember?"

"It will never be normal. I mean, come on, I know you're not going back to hating my guts."