Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

-

Jake rolled his head to the side and looked out into the Churchyard. Lola settled on all fours in his car and leaned over his lap. She hummed against his shaft, frantically bobbing her crown to the light rock ballad pouring from his speakers.

"Mmhmmm, nomm," Lola gurgled.

"Fuck, Umm, just like that," Jake murmured, peering down at her messy curls.

He hadn't wanted to ruin her new hairdo but she had done so herself as she kept time on his cock. Her oral skills were shining after three tries and as her older brother, he couldn't be happier.

"Fuck, yeah, good girl. Milk that fucking cock, baby."

Lola tightened her lips around his shaft and buried her face into his pubes. Her goal to get him in the back of her throat failed and she pulled back to slurp up the excess spit.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," Jake shivered and clutched the steering wheel, "Ah, shit, suck it all out, baby."

Lola took him deeper into her mouth and let the cream of his bust shoot down her throat. With the rest, she gobbled it up savoring the sweet nut.

"Ah, shit, Goddamnit girl, you outdid yourself." Jake chuckled.

Lola settled back in the passenger seat and flipped down the dash mirror. Spit lingered around her mouth and she reached for a napkin.

"Wait," he smiled and flicked his finger around her wet cheeks, "You look so sexy like that."

"My lipstick came off," she giggled reaching into her bag.

"You don't need that shit. Your lips are naturally pink and cute."

"Thanks," she smiled, dabbing the napkin around her mouth.

Eying herself in the mirror, Lola bit her lip at her reflection. She had never felt beautiful and her self-esteem appreciated her brother's affection. She had never looked so lovely in her opinion.

Lola flinched when his hands flew between her legs, "Oh, it's okay you don't have to do that. I uh-"

Jake brushed her clit ending her sentence and sent her swooping into the seat. He grabbed her leg and shifted it on his lap, keeping his other hand gliding over her wet folds.

"Ooh. Um, we're going to be late, ooh, we-"

"Shut up and cum on my fingers." Jake huskily ordered.

His deep voice motivated her desires and she reared her head back as his other hand fumbled at her blouse. He yanked at the delicate white material until her tanned nipples came to light. Her plump tits slightly shook as she bucked up and down for more friction on her clit.

"Ah, uhm, it feels so good," she whined as his fingers pinched at her nipple, hardening it to an aching ridge.

"You want to be my bad girl, don't you?" Jake smiled.

Nodding, Lola rolled up and down to achieve the worst thing possible. She was becoming a bad girl and god it felt amazing.

"Tell me you're a bad girl who wants to cum," he smirked.

Lola whined out in pleasure before her lips trembled to say, "I'm a bad girl. Umuh, I want to cum. Please, I'm a bad girl."

Jake could feel his cock rising for a piece of the wetness that soaked his finger. He scrubbed harder against her clit as her moaning escalated to groans. She repeated the taboo words like a mantra in preparation for her orgasm.

"Uhhm, yes, I'm a bad girl. Uh fuck, I'm a bad girl who wants to cum."

Her profanity caused his smile to broaden and he craved to ask for her virginity. Unsure if that would scare her off, Jake focused instead on bringing her to the peak of bliss.

It happened hard and Lola clawed at his leather seats, spewing filth that she would never say. Her heart pounded like a drum in her chest as she came to her senses. She was down the street from the church with her tits hanging out and her silky cream covering her brother's finger.

"Oh, my gosh," she panted, catching her breath, "I...."

Jake chuckled at her, "Are you ready to go in?"

Lola nodded despite her guilty conscience. She knew no one would expect what had occurred in this car. It was a secret between siblings.

"I'm ready," she smiled at him, grasping his hand.

-

Lola was correct and the congregation did not bat an eye as she hurried to the second row, joining her mother and stepfather on the pew. Jake was behind her and chose to sit closer to the aisle. He avoided his father's stare until he nudged his arm.

"What have you two been?"

Jake glanced at him and shrugged while Olive smiled. She also wondered where they had gone off to.

Church ended on a positive note and Lola caught up with some of her friends. Most were older adults who shared her values. They beamed with pride over her but she held a secret that didn't eat at her rather gave her a sense of rebellion she had never had.

After a while, Olive summoned her to the car and she rode with her parents to a restaurant. They quietly ate, and held little conversation during the meal.

Jake's mouth movements as he bit into his meal distracted Lola who gazed longingly at his tongue. After dinner, she offered to ride with him despite her mother's offers to go shopping in the area before heading home. By 2 pm, Lola was pleased with her decision.

"Oh, God, yes, right there," Lola urged, skating her leg and wrapping it over the seat.

Her skirt lay bunched across her stomach while she palmed both of her tits. She watched his tongue slide up and down her pussy. She had never admired her flower with its puffy lips concealing her desires. But, his mouth had drenched her pot and she could feel the moisture trickling down her crack.

"Ummm," she purred, rolling her fingers over each rigid nipple, "Uh, I'm a bad girl. Um, god, I want to cum on your tongue," she reached out to grab at his short hair, gliding him up and down her slit.

Overwhelmed with backed-up desires, Lola couldn't get enough. Every raunchy slap against her clit brought her further away from the light and closer to the glow of corruption. Her pussy was so aroused she thought nothing as he jumped up and rolled his tongue into her mouth.

"Can you taste how sweet that pussy is?" Jake rasped against her jaw.

Lola nodded and lapped her tongue across his wet mustache. Jake matched her liking, sliding his tongue over hers. Landing between her legs, he nudged her thighs apart and held his throbbing cock at the base.

"No, no," Lola jumped up with uncertainty, "I can't do that."

"Come on Lola, please. I've got to be inside of you." he confessed in a breath against her ear, "Let me be the first, please."

There was a power between her legs that Lola understood at that moment she held. She peppered kisses along his jaw and reached down to stroke his cock.

"I'm not ready for that. I like the other stuff but, I have to wait, Jake," she frowned, keeping her stroke slow on his top, "You can cum in my mouth."

"Come on," Jake jerked from her grasp to roll his cockhead across her sticky folds. His lips held a sweet tang that developed his desire for more.

"Just a little bit, baby," he begged, sliding between her inner lips.

"Mmm, I can't," Lola disclosed with less prompt than before.

His cock warmed her pussy with each slow drag inside. Jake posed his hand above her and kept teasing her virtue with his tip until it was lost in her hole.

"Hmm, Oh, gosh, I can't," she whispered against his lips.

"It feels so good, baby," Jake cooed, pushing until an ache occurred.

"Stop!" Lola shook her head and backed up into the car door, "I said, I don't want to."

"I'm sorry, okay?" Jake groaned, taking a deep breath, "You get me so fucking horny then...."

"I'm sorry," Lola pouted, "please don't be mad at me."

Jake couldn't bring himself to be too upset. Lola was too adorable and more than willing to swallow his nut. He had never been one to aggressively pressure a woman but his craving was becoming stronger and stronger to fight. He battled it and changed positions to sit in the backseat.

"Come here," he summoned, reaching to grasp a handful of curls.

-

TBC