Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never hated you, Jake." Lola scrunched her nose, "I love you. You're my brother."

Jake swallowed his passion. He had an idea to close the door shut and order her on her knees to lick his cock. Instead, he backed up with a smile.

"I uh, I love you too."

"Aw. And my mom said you are coming to church tomorrow? That's amazing, Jake. You'll love it."

"I'm not sure about that." Jake chuckled, pulling her door shut, "I'll see you, later."

The game was reasonable with a big win in Jake's factor. He held his half-eaten bag of popcorn loosely as he and his father strolled out of the stadium.

"What's bugging you, bud?" Tim asked, noticing his son had been distant the past few hours.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Dreading tomorrow morning I guess."

"Come on, now, Jake, you're not the devil. Showing your face at church won't hurt you. It's an hour tops then we can go to that little Italian place by the highway."

"I know."

"Good. I'll get Olive to iron your suit. I think it's still hanging in the closet."

"I've got to wear a suit? I haven't worn that thing in a decade, since mom's...."

"It's still early. We can go shopping for a new one, Bud," Tim nervously chuckled, patting his shoulder, "I'll get one too and we will be the talk of the town come Monday morning."

-

-

Back at the house, Lola stared up at the ceiling with feelings of guilt mixing with a pleasurable buzz down below. She had thought about Jake and what they had done all morning. The thoughts wouldn't leave her mind and so her fingers had trailed along her panties seam.

When her breath elevated to a thunderous pulse she slid inside her panties to fumble around. Finding her clit, she slowly pulled out with a rush before inching back to flutter her fingers across it again.

Lola refused to moan or introduce a dirty word. Instead she meditated on how Jake's fingers had felt on her breast and that lusty gaze he had given her. Now it was over and she was perplexed by the afterglow of her first masturbation.

The sunlight dimmed in her room and brought her eyes to shut. In her dreams, she was straddling his lap and when she awoke he was standing above her with his palm leisurely brushing against her thigh.

"W-what are you doing in here," Lola asked, sitting up on her headboard, "Where's my mom?"

"She and my dad went out for dinner," he said, spreading her legs.

"Why didn't you go with them?"

Jake smiled and plopped stomach first onto her bed. His lips pressed into her calf and she shuddered.

"I've got a taste for something else," he whispered, "Can I taste?"

Lola dropped her gaze to stare at her shaking hands. His hand crept up her inner thigh taking her breath away. Instinctively she parted them watching as his finger pulled back her damp panties.

"Why are you so wet?" Jake asked, sliding his finger over her sticky clit.

Lola shrugged.

"If we are of any relation you're probably like me."

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"I've tried but I can't seem to push you out of my mind, Lola," Jake confessed, "You are all I can think about."

Lola flinched and closed her eyes to the temptation. She felt him shift toward her then his lips landed on her cheek. The small kiss encouraged more moisture to sweep from her slit and she clenched his arm.

"Jake, we can't...."

Jake kept a rhythm down below that disputed her earlier exploration. He knew the exact tempo to keep. Lola bucked and rolled her hips with fascination.

"Let me taste it," Jake cooed into her neck, "I want you to cum on my tongue."

Lola shook her head, "I don't...." she was at a loss of words, battling the tingles coursing up her spine.

Jake stopped and roughly twisted her around toward him. His head flew between her thighs and this time Lola didn't want to fight it. Her hands grasped at a teddy bear on her bed as his tongue rolled over her silky lips.

Jake took his time with delicate flaps between her hairless lips. Her clit was small but poked out at attention. He carefully brought it between his lips and softly sucked.

"Uhmm!" Lola moaned before covering her mouth to combat her liking.

Jake reached up and swatted her hand away, holding it hostage at her side, "No one is here, I want you to be loud. Tell me how good it feels, Lola."

Nodding, Lola glanced at his wet lips and braced herself as his mouth scrolled over her intimates. The pleasure was beyond good although foreign. Her choppy breaths let out to a long groaning whimper that motivated Jake to quicken his tongue.

"Ummmm oh, that feels good," she whined.

Jake looked up in her awed expression and smiled, lagging his tongue up and down.

"Uhhm. Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh," Lola sat up, spreading her legs wider across his shoulder, "Hmm, my gosh. It's so good."

The squishy sounds embarrassed her a bit but this was his desire and it turned her on. She knew her body needed this from the way her clit greedily pulsed on his tongue.

"Umm, ohhh, god!" she squealed with a climax, closing her thighs around his face.

After back-to-back orgasms, her body was weakened and she shuddered from the thrill. She didn't fight his pull on her legs as he hauled her down on her knees.

"You came all over my face. I love that shit."

Lola looked up at his wet beard and felt humiliation paint her cheeks red.

Holding his cock at the base, Jake twirled it around her pouty lips.

"Suck it," he rasped, overcome with craving.

Jake wasn't as sweet as the night before but as before, Lola wrapped her lips around his cock. Keeping her focus on the swollen mushroomed head, she sucked.

"Come on, beautiful. Take more of it."

Lola widened her jaws and allowed his cock to glide inside, knocking her back teeth. Jake didn't mind the distraction and hurried in and out, palming her crown.

"Umhum, fuck just like that beautiful."

Feeling the need to gag, Lola withdrew the thickness in her mouth but reached to jerk it as she'd seen him do before.

"I'm sorry," she said, enjoying the ridges popping up against her palm, "It's really big."

"It's okay, you're perfect."

"I'm not," Lola nervously giggled.

"God, you're humble," he chuckled, "I want you to know, you're sexy as fuck."

His eyes centered on her stunning face. Jake grabbed at her long ponytail, pushing her back to his tip. He slid his cock across her cheekbones and smiled.

"Come on, baby, try it again," he urged, "You cummed all in my mouth it's only fair, right?"

Ignorant of his words, Lola nodded and hurried back to his cock. She suckled the first half with ease, tightly pursuing her lips around his smooth shaft. The stretch from her scalp added another level of excitement.

"Good girl," Jake praised but the statement brought her panicked eyes up.

"It's okay, Lola." Jake smiled, "Right now you're my good girl, okay?"

Nodding, Lola tightened her suction, finding a thrill in seeing each erotic expression that crossed his handsome face.

Jake pushed her head down until her nose was buried in his thick pubis. He counted to five then released his hold. With spit lingering on her lips, Lola pulled back. Her expression was puzzled and she coughed up the phlegm that had entered her throat. Before she could oppose his newfound roughness he palmed her head, bringing her back to his cock.

"Suck it, baby, don't play with it. I want my cock to touch the back of that tight throat."

His raunchy utterances send blood rushing to her clit. She slid her fingers down around her button and rubbed as he bucked and hurled his cock around her mouth aiming for her throat.

"Open your mouth wider," Jake rasped before pulling at her cheek to spread her jaws apart, "Be a good girl and obey."

Removing her fingers, Lola focused on her task and placed her hands on each of his thighs. He removed his hands to rest on his hip and watched her attempt to swallow him whole. She got shy of three inches until her gag reflexes itched again. She pulled back a little and used her lips to keep his cockhead hostage. The sweet clear pre cum coated her tongue with delight. She pulled away to smile and lap her tongue across his sticky tip.

"Do you like my cock?"

"Mmhmm," Lola looked up to grin, "It tastes really good," she giggled.

"I bet it would feel really good inside you."

Shaking her head, Lola focused back on flapping her tongue across the ridges in his shaft. Jake thought nothing of her reluctance knowing he had her in the palm of his hand.

"I'm going to get that tight pussy before I leave, you know that right?" He confidently expressed with a wink.

Lola looked up perplexed, smoothing her tongue across his tip for more sweetness. The look in his eyes was serious and she dropped her head.

"Uh, Maybe we shouldn't do this," she pouted.

"No, no, come on, beautiful, I was only teasing. Don't you want to make me cum?"

Lola shrugged, holding his cock to her lips. She loved the taste and power he held over her. She prayed that power didn't allow her to make the ultimate mistake.

"I'll do it, but...."

"But, what, sweet girl?" Jake asked, sliding his palms along her sleek crown.

"I don't wanna 'do it, do it.' we can just do this part, okay?"

Jake bounced his head with a grin, "Yeah, yeah, Okay, I don't want to pressure you. I feel weird about this, too," he lied, "But remember, this is our secret. I won't tell anyone if you don't."

Smiling, Lola felt better now and placed his cock back into her mouth. Her knees held a slight irritation from the carpet on her floor but she was pleased with kissing and tonguing his beautiful cock.

Jake wasn't as pleased. He needed to cum and fast before his raunchy desire took hold. His whole being craved her petite body folded in a pretzel as his cock knocked away her innocence. He pushed up, backing her into her bed.

"Hold still," he urged with a rasp, settling both hands on either side of her head.

Jake swatted to inch his cock all the way inside her mouth. Lola made gurgling sounds with each thrust. He admired the look of servitude in her stare and groaned, feeling the next wave tighten his nut sack.

"Hm, that's it, good girl." he moaned, slowing his strokes, "Stick your tongue out."

Lola did but regretted it as his cock flew back into her throat. She tried to free herself from his clutch but his hands were settled in a death grip on her head. She focused on his expression, one of agony it seemed.

Jake let out a howl and a rush of thick liquid pooled inside her mouth, some trickling down her throat. It was a sudden reaction to spit but she thought the idea of messing up her carpet awful. Slowly she swallowed his thick seed, finding it as sweet and tart as his pre cum.

Jake rubbed his jaw and shook off his orgasm, plopping down on her bed.

"Shit, you- Hmm, sorry," he shuddered, "It's a habit."

Lola was no longer phased by his profanity and was starting to like his bad-boy charm.

"It's okay. I hear bad words at school sometimes."

Jake nodded and looked around her girly room. Her bed was primed for a teen with decorative pillows of cartoon characters and squishy teddy bears. He smiled down at her still perched on her knees.

"You okay, cutie? You can get up now."

"Yeah, I, hmmm...."

"What is it?" Jake asked, touching her wet chin and bringing her to face him.

"Did um, Did I do good?"

"Ummhmm, that was the best head I ever had," he lied with a wink, although it was when you counted the quest.

Jake gave a fake yawn and pushed up his pants, "I should probably go back to my room before they get back, huh?"

Lola shrugged, "We could watch a movie," she whispered, biting her lip as she awaited his answer.

Instead of a reply, Jake laid his long body down on her bed and waved her toward him.

Lola hurried to her feet unsure of what would happen but excitement was coursing through her veins. She settled beside him and he pulled her in for cuddles.

"This is nice," she chuckled.

"Yep," he said with less enthusiasm.

Lola felt like she was in a dream as his palm circled her back. She nudged closer, laying her head on his chest. He was so warm and cuddly and devotion filled her mind with raunchy thoughts as his palms rolled across her hips.

"Can I get comfortable?"

"Yeah, sure."

Smiling, Jake pulled up to take his shirt off, tossing it on her floor before laying back. Her fingers danced along his hard stomach doing damage to his limping cock that jumped at attention.

"What the hell were you watching?" Jake asked her, staring at the television show with a frown.

"It's a Christian program. A DVD."

"I'm sorry, but I can't watch this shit. Do you have Netflix, up here?"

"Yeah," Lola smiled, "You can watch anything you want."

Jake looked at her cheek molded sweetly against his peck and chuckled.

"Now, that's what I like to hear."

-

Olive and Tim arrived back before midnight. Olive couldn't sleep without checking in on her daughter. It was a ritual they say evening prayers, and she knew Lola had stayed up waiting for her.

"I'll be in shortly," Olive said, kissing her husband on the cheek before walking down the hall toward her daughter's back bedroom.

She thought nothing of twisting the knob but her mouth dropped eyeing her children in bed sleeping peacefully

"Tim," she hushly dubbed with a wave, hoping to not awaken them and ruin a heartfelt moment.

Tim hurried down the hall at his wife's request. She pressed her finger to her lip and waved toward Lola's room. He couldn't imagine what was going on but his nose flared when he witnessed it for himself. The two were laid up like lovers, sleeping in bliss. He could only imagine what Jake had done to cause her quick change of heart and he figured Olive was just as suspicious.

"Ah, hell," Tim said with irritation in his tone.

"I'm sorry," he added, avoiding her awed stare, "Don't get upset. I'll talk with him tomorrow. I raised him better than that."

"What?" Olive chuckled, "They are finally bonding. I couldn't be happier," she said, pressing her hand on her heart.

Closing the door slowly, she looked toward Tim with distrust, "Why are you so upset, honey? Lola is always bringing people to the light."

"No, he's..." Tim paused to shake his head, "They shouldn't be doing that. He shouldn't have gone into her room."

Tim wasn't a heartfelt Christian, yet a worldly man and knew a cuddle like that had started not so innocently.

"Aw, Tim. You know how much Lola loves to cuddle. Jake was probably reluctant at first. But he's coming around, honey. They are having a positive impact on each other. Lola had so much fun at that party and she usually doesn't take so kindly to strangers."

Tim kept quiet. He knew Positive and Jake didn't go together. But he put on a smile for his wife, making a note to bust his son's bubble in the morning

-

-

"Jake," Tim nudged him awake bright and early at 7 am.

Jake had tiptoed back to the guest room last night like nothing had occurred. He wasn't expecting a confrontation but one came as soon as he opened his eyes.

"What the hell did you do, huh?" Tim raised the question in a hushed tone.

"What?" Jake asked, sitting up to wipe his eyes, "Dad, what the hell are you talking about? What time is it?"

"It's 7 am and you better have your ass in that church do you hear me?"

"Yeah, I know I am coming."

"Well, I know you did something to Lola."

Jake's eyes broadened toward his dad who grimaced in response.

"Goddamnit, Jake. She's your sister for god sake, how could you?"

"Dad. Come on, what did you expect, she's hot," Jake chuckled and shrugged, "It's your fault."

"Damnit, boy!" Scowling, Tim swatted his palm across Jake's head, "I told you to bond with her, not corrupt her."

Jake rubbed his head and laughed, "Relax, I didn't corrupt your little girl. She's still a virgin."

Tim took a breath of relief and paced around the room, "Whatever the fuck you two did. Don't let it happen again. Whatever you two are doing, it stops now. Do you understand me?"

"That's up to her," Jake shrugged.

Tim rushed toward him, stopping as he hurried from the bed. The two were face to face in a battle that didn't concern them.

"I'm serious, Jake," Tim spoke first with malice in his voice.

"Dad, will you fucking relax. I'll be back in Houston next week. Why can't I have a little fun? At least she likes me now." Jake flicked his tongue with a laugh.

"You think that's funny?" Tim barked, "She's still a kid."

"Woah. She's 18. Was it not you who said, she should be around people her age?" Jake rolled his eyes, "People her age are fucking and sucking. She's lucky to have a big brother to show her the ropes."

Tim was scatterbrained and ashamed of his son. Before his impulses acted with violence and caused a fuss, he hurried out slamming the door behind him.

Jake wondered if his invitation to church had been renounced but he got his answer as a knock sounded on his door.

Pretty little Lola stood in a sweet outfit, a collared white shirt and a long yellow skirt that fell in a heap around her ankles. She had gone a different route with her hair, curling it up in a stylish manner.

"Good morning, cutie." Jake smiled, "You look good enough to eat."

"Good morning," she beamed, tossing her hair across her shoulder, "Are you still coming?"

"Depends," Jake smirked, brushing his palm along his morning wood, "Do you want me to cum?"

Giggling, Lola glanced down the hallway to her parent's room, "do we have time?"

Jake beamed at her willingness to please but shook his head, "Probably not. Maybe tonight. But, let me get dressed and I'll meet you all at the church."

"I was hoping I could ride with you."

"Really?" Jake arched his brow with significance, "You really want to ride with me. You know that will cost you, right?"

Understanding what was too wrong to say, Lola nodded eagerly.

"Go, ask your mom, okay? Me and my dad aren't on good terms right now."

"Aw," Lola frowned, "why not?"

"Complicated. It would probably help if you put in a good word for me." Jake bent his frame, boldly tossing his lips against hers. He broke his kiss to smile

"My dad thinks I am a bad influence on you. Do you think that?"

"No, no, I don't think that at all, Jake. I really like you."

Jake reached out to twirl a curl around his finger, "I like you too pretty girl. Go ahead and ask your mom. If she says no, I'll see you there."

"Okay," she bit her lip.

Lola hurried off to ask for permission but was met with a small quarrel between her mom and stepdad.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, stepping into their bedroom.

"Yes, of course," Olive smiled, avoiding her husband's stare.

"Could I ride with Jake to church?"

Her eyes fluttered toward Tim who gave her a grim look in reply. Lola ignored his stare and focused on her mother's unsure expression.

"Can I?"

Olive felt queasy but asked, "What's changed regarding Jake, honey? You two clicked a little too fast."

"Um," Lola shrugged, "He's nice. I think he's getting closer and closer to getting saved," she giggled off her nerves.

Lying was becoming a chore but if it meant more time with Jake, Lola didn't mind. She gave her mother a pleading look, "please?"

"You can just ride with us, honey," Olive tightly smiled, "I don't think Jake is truly ready to accept the responsibility of being a Christian just yet and I would hate to get your hopes up."

"I think he is. So that's a yes? awesome. We are leaving early for Sunday school." Lola declared and hurried back to her room to touch up on her makeup before church.

Olive looked toward Tim with a shrug, "Perhaps you're wrong about him, sweetie. She seems excited."

"I'm telling you, Baby, this will not end well. And I don't want to be the one to say I told you so." Tim said, bypassing her short frame to get dressed.