Lola the Biggest Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Our friendly group is having a picnic in the woods.
2.5k words
4.38
3.5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/04/2022
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler got up early that morning and went downstairs. It was 7 am and no one else was awake yet. He made his way to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He was starving.

He sat at the table and started to eat his breakfast. He had some toast and jam. He took a sip of his coffee and glanced out the window. He could see the sun rising over the hills. He smiled to himself as he imagined the day ahead finally spending time with his sexy big sister!

A few moments later Lola came into the living room wearing nothing but her panties. She saw her brother sitting at the table eating.

"Good morning Tyler!! What are you doing up this early?" Lola said while stretching her arms above her head, exposing her amazing breasts again.

"Morning Lola! Wait what the fuck?! Why are you bare breasts?" Tyler asked confused and surprised.

Lola giggles. "I know how much you liked my tits so I just left them out for you to admire."

Tyler gulped nervously. "Uh... ok.." He says clearly not knowing where to look. His eyes wandered all over her body. Her firm round ass cheeks looked delicious enough to grab with his hands and squeeze tightly. He noticed she had goosebumps because of the cool air outside.

He tried hard to act casual. He didn't want to make it obvious he was staring at her chest but it was impossible to ignore her big beautiful breasts.

"S-so, what are the plans today?" Tyler asks trying to change the subject.

"We have two things planned for today, one we are going to get some food and we're going on a picnic in the forest," Lola answers smiling and acting innocent as ever.

"Wow sounds like fun! " Tyler exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Yup! Then in the afternoon we will be visiting the city museum to check out their exhibition called 'The Art of Sex'. I'm actually the main model of the exhibition!" Lola excitedly explained.

"Ohh really? You'll be naked during this?" Tyler said blushing at his own curiosity.

"Yeah, I might take my clothes off depending how it goes with people. I mean you know, if they react weird or something."

Tyler smiled shyly and nodded his head at his sister's words. It sounded amazing, but he knew it would also feel awkward seeing his sister showing her nude body to other people while he was around. Still he had to admit he was curious about how many men were gonna see her tits!

"Jenifer and Steve are going to spend the day with us if you don't mind, that is okay right?" Lola asked curiously looking into his eyes for confirmation.

"Of course! That'd be awesome! " He quickly replied with an enthusiastic smile on his face thinking about spending the day with Jenifer. He could barely contain his excitement.

Lola notices how excited he is about Jenifer. "You know what? I think Jen kind of like you!" She giggles and pats Tyler's shoulder lovingly. "I bet she'll even let you play with her big boobs if you want!" she laughs again as she watches him swallow nervously.

"Oh wow..." Tyler whispers in awe and surprise.

***

It was finally time to leave for their first activity: picnic in the forest. They left their apartment early in the morning, Lola and Jenifer were wearing pretty skimpy clothes as usual.

Lola wore a tight pink tank top that showed off her big breasts. She had a matching short skirt which barely covered her butt.

Jenifer had on a white halter top which almost exposed her big boobs. She paired this with a pair of blue denim shorts that accentuated her round ass perfectly.

They all look gorgeous together.

The plan was simple. The four of them are going to go out and have some food, drink and just enjoy being outside. Since it was supposed to be hot today they decided to have some fun and skinny dip in the lake near their house.

Steve brought his camera along to capture the sexy memories of the day!

"I can't wait to take pictures of you two girls naked!" Steve says while setting up his camera equipment.

"Yay!" Lola and Jenifer excitedly reply.

"So do you always take pictures like this?" Tyler asks.

"Yep! I'm actually a photographer. I get paid to take photos of beautiful naked women for art projects. It's a lot of fun." Steve replies happily with an honest smile on his face. He really enjoys taking photos of nude models. His work is highly praised by most people who know about him.

Tyler gulps nervously hearing about Steve's job. "Wow, sounds amazing. Can I see your portfolio sometime?!"

"Sure thing man! Just let me know when you want to see my collection!" Steve answers proudly as he takes a selfie with Tyler and the two ladies posing and exposing their breasts for the camera.

"Ahhh nice photo..." Tyler gasp as he admires the picture. He had no idea his sister and Jenifer were such natural exhibitionists in front of the camera!

The group made their way to a spot where they set up the blanket on the ground in order to start preparing lunch and snacks. The sun was bright in the sky so Lola and Jenifer started stripping down right away. They took off all their clothes and stood completely naked. They looked absolutely gorgeous and more than anything they wanted to make sure that every single detail was captured perfectly with Steve's professional cameras.

Tyler felt his heart racing fast. This was exactly what he always dreamed about, seeing his big titty sister showing her tits, pussy and ass in front of his eyes! And there was Jenifer too! Her round butt and her big boobs! She wasn't shy at all about flashing her boobs or her big ass around them either! Tyler could barely contain himself. His cock was rock hard after just a few seconds being surrounded by these two sexy naked women.

"Can you guys pose for us while we take a quick pic?" Steve asked while holding up the camera for everyone.

"Sure!" Lola and Jenifer answer smiling widely.

They did as Steve asked. They posed for the camera while letting their long hair flutter in the wind. Both Lola's and Jenifer's pussies were on display as well as their perfect tits.

Tyler watched as his sisters tits jiggled wildly on her chest. He couldn't help but stare with his mouth open wide watching his beautiful big sister with big juicy breasts exposed like this! He thought it would be impossible for anyone to look any hotter.

They all sat on the blanket with the food ready to eat. The girls quickly grabbed some sandwiches and started eating them immediately. Tyler was sitting beside Jenifer who was talking excitedly about the day ahead of them. Tyler had been so nervous during the photo session that he didn't even notice how close they are now until he hears her voice whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"Ohh I'm sooo hungry." She said putting her hand onto his thigh as she spoke in his ears. "Why don't you get me another sandwich? You're such a good boy, Ty. Can I call you Ty?" She whispers while giving him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Yeah... yeah... uh sure..." Tyler nervously replies while feeling his heart pounding harder than ever before in his life.

Jenifer takes Tyler's arm and pulls it over her shoulder as she leans closer to him.

Tyler looks down at her pretty face which is right next to his and notices how incredibly cute and sexy she is. His heart was beating faster and faster by the second as he was being teased by Jenifer's hot breath on the back of his neck and her fingers playing with his hair.

"Hey handsome!" Jenifer says happily breaking the awkward silence between them.

Tyler gulps nervously when he felt her warm lips touching the skin of his neck! He could barely breathe or think straight after this happened!

He could feel his cock getting hard instantly. He wanted to say no but his body refused to listen to him. It felt like every part of his body was on fire while Jenifer made out with him!

She pulled herself in tight against him and started rubbing her naked tits on his chest and stomach. Tyler couldn't resist anymore. His cock was straining to get free from his boxers and his balls were begging for attention.

"Mmmhmm" She moaned while kissing him on the neck.

Her hands reached down into Tyler's lap to grab his rock hard cock through his pants! She squeezed tightly around it making it throb hard! She noticed how excited it made him, so she began stroking it up and down slowly. Her soft smooth hand gently caressing his long shaft. The sensation felt amazing as she watched the way it grew harder and bigger in her hand.

Tyler only just noticed that Lola and Steve were staring at them intensely watching everything that was happening in front of them. Their cameras never stopped rolling as they captured all of the action! Lola was touching herself and stroking Steve's cock while watching them. They had a huge smile on their face knowing exactly what was going on!

Jenifer leaned closer still to whisper more sweet nothings directly into Tyler's ear before wrapping her mouth over the head of his erect dick and sucking on it with a sloppy blowjob. Tyler groaned deeply as he felt her warm lips slide over his sensitive glans. She bobbed up and down on his manhood while massaging his big balls with her other hand.

"Oh god..." Tyler whispered when he felt her tongue swirling around his cockhead while she sucked him off like there was no tomorrow.

Steve couldn't wait anymore he layed Lola on the ground and pinned her body against the blanket! He shoved his hard cock inside her and started fucking her with deep thrusts. Jenifer was still sucking Tyler's cock while he fucked Lola.

"Mmmhmm" She moaned around the cock in her mouth.

Tyler was moaning as well.

"Fuck me!" Lola screamed while being fucked by Steve.

Steve took this opportunity to start pounding harder into Lola.

Jenifer smiled widely hearing this. She could tell how much fun these two were having together. She knew Tyler was close but she wanted to have fun too! So she turned around and sat on Tyler's cock without any hesitation!  She started bouncing on him, grinding herself up and down on his throbbing erection! Her eyes locked onto Lola who was staring back at her through the corner of her eye while being pounded by Steve!

"Oh yeah." Jenifer said as she looked back at Tyler while bouncing on his cock. "I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Me too!" Tyler replied.

Jenifer kept bouncing on his cock while saying this.

"Fuck yes!"

"Yeah!"

Jenifer knew it was only a matter of seconds before she would be able to cum.

She increased the speed of her bouncing and grinds while saying "Cumming!"

She gripped tighter around Tyler's cock with both hands while yelling "CUMMMMING!"

Tyler grunted and groaned loudly feeling himself about ready to explode after watching his sister being fucked in front of him! His balls ached for release! He closed his eyes tightly waiting until the right moment came! He tried his best to hold off his orgasm though because he didn't want them all to end yet! But when he felt Jenifer cumming around him he couldn't stop it anymore either. His dick started spurting white hot streams of sticky semen into Jenifer's tight pussy.

"Fuck! I think I'm in love with your cock!" Jenifer screamed as she got carried away by the wave of pleasure.

Tyler moaned as his balls filled up and released his load inside Jenifer. It was a big one!

"Holy shit!" Steve yelled as he continued to pound Lola. "You guys were fucking hot!"

Jenifer and Tyler both opened their eyes and looked at each other while Steve continued to fuck Lola.

Jenifer pulled herself off Tyler's cock and went to Lola who was still getting pounded by her boyfriend. She sat on her face giving access to her pussy still dripping from tyler's cum. Lola started licking the sweet juice that leaked out of her pussy like a slut while Tyler watched on. Her sister was eating his cum and she loved every second of this!

Lola was getting close so she started screaming and grabbing her clit harder. Her screams could be heard even over Steve's hard pounding thrusts. Her juices flowed everywhere and it began drenching the blanket underneath her body with a pool of wetness. Steve continued to pound her, she was squirming on his dick, and Tyler was watching all this. Steve was going to cum soon as well so he pulled out and Jenifer started stroking his cock while looking straight into his eyes!

Lola kneeled next to his cock, waiting for his cum all over her face. She looked so hot with her mouth already dripping with Tyler's cum. Steve started shooting loads onto her pretty face. His balls were emptying themselves in rapid fire fashion. The sight of his cumshot flying directly towards Lola's face caused him to spurt more than ever before in his life! He filled her beautiful face completely in an instant, the last few shots landing in her open mouth which she immediately swallowed down hungrily.

"Holy shit..." Tyler gasped. He was shocked by how much cum he shot! He had never came that hard before!

Lola took Steve's cock in her mouth to clean it from any cum that could be left on it. Then she moved up and kissed Jenifer passionately transfering cum in her mouth back and forth between them while their tongues played together and danced around each other's lips. She licked and sucked on Jenifer's tongue while kissing her deeply, almost as if they were trying to suck each other dry at the same time! Their hands grabbed at each others tits, feeling every curve of those perfect round boobs as their mouths locked tightly together. Tyler couldn't believe his eyes or ears at this point... It was like he was in heaven!

Jenifer moaned deep in her throat while being French kissed.

"Oh god!" She exclaimed loudly when Lola pulled away from her lips. "That was so good."

Jenifer wiped a bit of cum off Lola's nose with her finger and stuck it right back in Lola's open mouth causing her to giggle happily! Jenifer turned and sat on Tyler's lap while facing the camera and posed seductively showing everyone her naked body again.

"That's going to be a great memory!" Jenifer grinned widely into the camera as she wrapped her arms around Tyler's neck.

The group lay there enjoying the afterglow of sex for quite some time before anyone spoke another word.

"Well, I think that's enough for now!" Steve said.

Everyone agreed. They ate a couple of sandwich and started to pack up.

They were all pretty tired but excited about what was coming next.

"So we're going back home for a couple of hours, it will give us time to recover. Then we'll go to the exhibition!" Lola announced brightly!

"Fuck yes!" Jenifer responded! "More naked Lola in a bit!!!"