Lola the Biggest Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Lola is the main model for an exhibition she is holding.
3.2k words
4.5
5.4k
6
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/04/2022
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola picked up the pace in the car driving them towards the art museum. The exhibition had been set up in the largest room in the building, an empty one which allowed people to see everything from multiple angles without being crowded by other visitors.

She opened her window and looked out at the city while pulling onto the freeway, making her way to downtown where the art gallery was located.

Tyler was sitting in the back with Jenifer. His hand was gently rubbing Jenifer's leg while they both chatted happily. He was definitely more comfortable around her after fucking her earlier in the woods. She noticed this too because she had been giving him a lot of attention since they got back from their pic nic.

"So... how did you like having sex with Jen?" Lola asked casually.

"Uh... it was... really nice..." Tyler answered cautiously as he felt his cock harden under his pants.

"Really? That's good. You know, you don't have to be embarrassed. She's amazing, I'm sure she can help you get used to having your dick in a pussy." Lola said as she turned around and looked at him.

"hmm thanks." Tyler mumbled nervously as he tried to hide the tenting in his pants.

Lola smiled widely and pulled up to the front of the parking lot of the gallery.

They all walked inside while the doorkeeper welcomed them. It was a large open space filled with beautiful sculptures, paintings, photographs, installations, furniture, ceramics and so much more! But this wasn't the exhibition they were coming to see. The three of them found their way to the room holding the exhibition called "The art of sex". Lola said she was the main model for this show! There were tons of erotic photos of her posing naked showing off every inch of her naked body. Lola's face could be seen clearly on many images which made everyone feel excited about seeing such a beauty naked.

"Oh my god!" Tyler exclaimed when he saw one particular picture. He pointed at an image which showed Lola lying in a bed with a black man kissing her nipples while touching her clit.

"Look at the size of that guy's cock, holy shit." Jenifer whispered to herself while looking at another picture. "Lola you never told me about that guy, I wish I was there!!!"

"Oh yeah?" Lola giggled happily. "I've met him before but you weren't around yet... He was staying with us last year. I don't know where he is now though... He probably had the biggest cock I've ever taken!" She grinned proudly remembering how big it had been and how horny she got sucking it. She licked her lips as she imagined it again right now. Her mouth started to water. She wished he would walk in the gallery.

"Shit! how many guys have you fucked!" Tyler asked Lola after seeing all the pictures of her being fucked. They were all different men and some of them had up to 5 men!

"I lost count," Lola laughed brightly, "but a lot of people seem to want to fuck my pussy and I can't help to oblige!"

"Yeah haha! That's my girl for you!!" Steve joked, "She's a complete slut! Always willing to let someone fuck her whenever they ask..."

Everyone agreed with him while staring at her body in awe once again. She was so sexy with those beautiful tits. There was a lot of people here and they were all admiring Lola's body and sex prowess! Everyone wanted to see her naked. It was like she was a rockstar. One look from any of the girls here caused their jaws to drop. It seemed every guy wanted to take turns fucking her tight pussy until she came hard on their cocks. Lola had turned into a total porn star. The crowd was really starting to form.

"This next part is going to blow your mind!" Lola said excitedly grinning at her lovers and her brother and went to the stage.

"OK EVERYONE, THE MAIN EVENT IS ABOUT TO START!" Lola yelled excitedly into the microphone, making sure everyone heard her over the music playing throughout the exhibition room.

The music stopped and the lights dimmed. A spotlight appeared on the stage where Lola stood.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, the main event is about to begin!" Lola said into the mic.

The crowd cheered.

Lola took off her shirt and removed her bra leaving her boobs exposed to the crowd. Her nipples were hard and sticking out from her soft, pale skin.

The crowd roared as they realized just how perfect they were! Her breasts were full but not too large, her pink nipples were already poking straight up as if begging for attention. She didn't have any tan lines around them either which made them standout even more!

She unclasped her skirt and stepped out of it, revealing her thong. She hooked one finger under the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled it down along her smooth legs. Her pussy was shaved bare and it glistened with moisture.

"Yup, she's a total slut." Steve said.

"I think she's a slut with a heart of gold," Jenifer agreed with him while gazing at Lola's naked body with lust in her eyes.

Tyler agreed while staring at Lola's gorgeous body with his mouth wide open.

"ALRIGHT! LET THE ORGY BEGIN!!!!" Lola yelled while jumping off the stage.

A bunch of naked girl entered the room. Lola had anticipated that there would be too many guys here so she pulled some strings to balance things out a bit.

Everyone went wild cheering for Lola and she jumped into the crowd to let people touch her all over. The crowd was so thick that she wouldn't be able to get back to the stage so she decided to stay there and pose for pictures, dance and grind against random people who grabbed and squeezed her big boobs or her round ass cheeks before moving on to another person. Everyone loved watching this beautiful woman have fun!

Steve was already off fucking two of the hot girls that came in the room.

"So are we doing this now? It's not like it's our first time" Jenifer looked at Tyler seductively and winked at him.

"Yeah, I think it's a good idea. I'm horny as hell." Tyler agreed.

"Great!" Jenifer grinned.

They stripped off their clothes quickly and joined the party right away.

Tyler saw Steve grab one girl by her hair and bend her over doggy style. He turned to see what was happening with Lola. She was grinding her pussy against someone's crotch. She was surrounded by people trying to touch her body. They were touching her boobs, running their hands through her long curly hair, groping her tight firm butt... She was having so much fun!

"Let's get closer!" Jenifer said to Tyler. "I know you probably don't want to join them since she's you sister but I know for certain that you will enjoy that show!"

"Yeah ok... I can't believe Lola is here being fucked by so many guys..." Tyler moaned while staring at Lola getting fucked.

Lola was bent over on her knees while sucking a cock that was thrust deep inside her throat. Someone was playing with her tits while she bobbed her head up and down on the dick in front of her. She had a dick in each hands, one in her mouth and several more dicks were being rubbed on her body. Some men had their dicks between her legs and were rubbing the tip of their dicks against her wet slit until they squirted precum all over her bare pussy lips before entering her warm snatch!

Tyler stared open mouthed at how sexy Lola looked! He couldn't believe his big sister was getting fucked by so many guys!

Jenifer brought Tyler closer to Lola. "Let's have fun and enjoy the show sweetie." Jenifer whispered to him as she placed a hand around his waist.

"Alright!" Tyler nodded.

Tyler and Jenifer started to lustfully undress each other as they walked towards Lola who just noticed them approaching. She took one look at both their naked bodies and grinned happily seeing her brother and her hot girlfriend about to fuck right next to herself.

Jenifer was kissing Tyler and stroking his cock at the same time while they slowly moved close enough for Lola to see it. When they got there, Jenifer immediately grabbed Lola's boob and squeezed it. They were surrounded by people, all with raging hard-ons, groping every inch of Lola's body! They were rubbing her body everywhere! Some of them noticed the hot Jenifer and started to touch her body too! They groped her tits, ass, pussy, thighs... Everyone was touching everyone! It was wild!

"You like that?" Tyler asked while fingering Jenifer's pussy. "You like being surrounded by men worshipping your body?"

"Yesssss..." Jenifer moaned while looking up into Tyler's eyes.

Tyler grabbed her head forcefully and kissed her deeply. He moaned when they broke apart from their kiss.

"Fuck, I want your cock in my pussy! I want you to fuck me!!" Jenifer yelled.

Tyler pushed his dick deep inside her wet pussy. Lola watched this all happen between the cocks around her. She smiled happily as she rubbed her crotch against a random dick, watching her brother fucking her girlfriend so vigorously. Her own pussy was dripping wet after rubbing herself against so many dicks but she knew she would be fucked even harder once she gave the crowd the go!

Tyler grunted and bucked his hips while pounding his cock into Jenifer's tight pussy. His hands were gripping her firm breasts tightly. Jenifer's big round tits bounced while they were having sex on the crowded floor. The entire place was filled with sweaty naked bodies grinding on each other. Someone else was already cuming right next to Lola, spurting hot jizz all over Lola's face! Lola didn't care at all. All she could think about is how good it felt to have someone cum on her beautiful face! It was such a rush! That hot spunk just dripped down onto her breasts making them shine like stars.

"Fuck Tyler!! You wouldn't believe how good that feels!" Jenifer moaned while thrusting her pussy back at him hard.

"Yeah I can tell..." Tyler moaned as he continued pumping his thick member in and out of Jenifer's snatch faster and faster. "This is better than the sex we had this afternoon... your body feels so good Jen..." Tyler groaned as they made eye contact, still having amazing sex in front of their whole group.

Lola couldn't wait anymore, it was time... she had to be fucked!

"Ok guys, I need this now!" She spread her legs at the crowd giving them the sign that they could fuck her pussy!

One after another, men came forward to fuck Lola's sweet tight pussy and ass while others stuck their dicks between her lips for a blowjob. Some got a titty fuck, some a foot job or even a hand job before going back to fucking her tight holes. There was so much action happening around Lola. It looked like a huge gang bang taking place on stage with everyone trying to get what they wanted by touching whatever part of Lola's body they could reach. Everyone was getting excited as more and more people joined in. This was definitely the wildest orgy Lola ever experienced! She loved being the center of attention!

"Fuck yeah! Get her from behind!" Steve yelled at a guy who grabbed Lola from behind, lifted her up and entered her dripping wet cunt doggy style!

Tyler watched his sister have her tight pink pussy stuffed by a stranger while he was fucking his sister's girlfriend. He was so turned on that he could feel his cock still hardening inside Jenifer's snatch. They were both moaning loudly while having sex in front of the entire crowd.

Lola was in heaven. She could hear all those people surrounding her having fun. Someone slapped her ass, someone else squeezed and rubbed her boobs, someone else finger-fucked her pussy while someone else was sucking on one of her nipples. So many hands caressing every inch of her skin, kissing her neck, playing with her hair... Her body felt like it was on fire but she couldn't care less! It felt amazing to be fucked by so many horny guys! She had no idea how many dicks she had sucked already! She couldn't remember!

Lola didn't realize it but she had lost count of how many men had cum in her mouth, pussy and all over her body. One after another, men were spraying hot loads all over her face or deep into her holes. The floor was covered with sperm splashing everywhere. Some men just shot next to Lola's naked body leaving puddles on the floor. Lola was insatiable! She just wanted more!

Lola was screaming out loud with pleasure as the man fucking her slammed his big dick into her cunt. "Ohhhhhh yessss!! That feels good! Fuck me harder!"

Tyler watched his sister get fucked hard right before his eyes while his own hard cock kept pumping in and out of Jenifer's wet pussy. Tyler grunted and moaned each time he thrust into Jenifer's pussy, rubbing his dick against her clit until they both reached their climax. His whole body twitched and shook when he exploded inside Jenifer's tight pussy spilling load after load deep inside her womb. She came so strongly that she squirted all over the place too! Their bodies were trembling as if they were having an electric shock running through them. Both were breathing heavily from their orgasm, sweating profusely from the wild sex! Some men came on Jenifer's body just by the sight of the scene.

"Fuck, you look so fucking sexy with your legs open while everyone fucks you." Steve told Lola.

"Thanks... hmmm(moan)" Lola smiled, feeling so dirty and used like a whore for so many people. "Steve, can you fuck me like you do so good usually? I love being fucked but I want YOU to make me cum!" Lola whispered to him seductively and grabbed his arm pulling him towards her.

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna fuck you so good!" Steve replied while licking her lips.

Lola was in heaven. She felt Steve's tongue touching hers while his hard cock pushed in between her pussy lips. He started fucking her slowly at first then picking up speed quickly. He held her tightly in his arms as she was getting pounded. He didn't care if she was covered in cum, in fact It only turned him on more! His slut looked amazing with cum dripping all over her body!

Tyler was still staring at the scene. He could see the cum dripping off his sister's tits and ass. He was mesmerized by the scene and couldn't pull himself away. He loved watching her get fucked!

"I can't believe I'm in couple with this sex goddess!" Jenifer said gently while cuddling with Tyler, both looking at Lola lustfully.

Lola was moaning in pleasure as Steve continued to fuck her. "That's it baby... fuck my hot little cunt so good..." She moaned loudly pushing her huge boobs against his face as he entered deeper inside her snatch. "You are making me so horny baby... your big cock feels so fucking good deep inside me!" Lola breathed heavily. "Ohh yeah... that feels amazing! You're gonna make me cum so hard!! Please fuck me harder! I need you deep inside me!" Lola pleaded him, spreading her legs wider to give him better access to her pussy.

Steve didn't need to be asked twice. He thrust faster, pounding Lola's tight pussy and causing her to scream out loud in ecstasy while grabbing onto Steve's muscular shoulders for support. She almost cried from the incredible pleasure it gave her!

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh!! Ohhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!! OHHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!! OHHHHHH!!!!!!" Lola screamed as she reached her orgasm.

"Fuck yes!!" Steve grunted.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" Lola screamed even louder. "FUCK ME HARDER!!!" She begged.

"You like that baby? You like being fucked by me?" Steve asked.

"YESSSSS!!!" Lola moaned. "I love your big cock baby! Give me your cum in my slutty pussy!" Lola yelled at him while rubbing his balls. "I wanna feel your seed deep in my womb! Please cum in my slutty cunt!" Lola said lustfully, pulling on her nipples, trying to make herself cum again as quickly as possible, making sure to rub her clit as well until she could no longer hold back her climax any more.

"OHHHHH!!!" she screamed loudly. "CUM INSIDE ME NOW!!" Lola begged him.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES!!" Steve grunted.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" Lola screamed.

"Fill me up with your hot cum!!" Lola moaned.

"UUUNNNGGGHHH!!!!!!!" Steve screamed as he pumped his load into her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!" Lola screamed as she came hard while feeling the warm gooey cum filling her tight snatch for what felt like the hundredth time that night! Her body was shaking and trembling from her huge orgasm as the guys around them kept pumping their loads in and all over her face and tits. It was so fucking hot watching this girl getting so many facials!

"That was amazing..." Tyler whispered.

"You are so sexy when you come Lola." Jenifer added in a whisper while still playing with Tyler's hair.

Lola turned to look at them both, smiling happily to see how much they were enjoying the scene. She grabbed some of Steve's cum dripping down her stomach and rubbed it all over her boobs before putting it in her mouth, licking it off and swallowing it without caring about who had just cum on her body... The whole crowd was cheering for Lola. They loved seeing her covered in cum!

Lola stood up and went to the microphone. She spoke to the crowd one last time with her body fully covered in cum.

"I want you to know I loved every single cock here tonight that gave me pleasure!" Lola smiled wickedly as she said this. "It made me feel good to be treated like a whore by all of you! Thank you!" She said and walked out the stage leaving everyone stunned by her performance. Everyone could hear loud applause coming from behind her back where Lola left the room through a back door.

Tyler and Jenifer got up, still holding hands, and followed Lola. Steve followed them too. Jenifer jumped into Lola's arms when she saw her lover standing there, still naked and covered in cum, looking stunning after having sex with so many men. Jenifer scooped some cum on Lola's body into her hand and licked it off. Lola kissed Jenifer passionately.

"You were so fucking hot babe!!!" Jenifer told her while kissing her neck and ears.

"Thank you!" Lola replied.

"You're amazing..." Tyler said while still staring at her.

"You were awesome!" Steve said.

Lola blushed hearing these compliments. "Thank you." She responded shyly but proudly at the same time.

They continued to kiss for a couple of minutes before going to get cleaned up together. As they left the building, a guy came running to them asking for their autographs. He asked them to pose in front of his camera for him before they went home. They happily agreed.