Lola, the Tan Surfer Slut (fm)

Story Info
College, surfing, sleeping around, and more.
2.7k words
4.09
14.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Fuck, I am so horny all the time, it's crazy.

I never wear a bra or panties to class.

By the time I get home my pretty clitty is so sensitive.

There are so many cute boys and sexy girls at this school.

The first week of College I invited a cute boy back to my room. We had some pretty mediocre sex.

When he left my dorm, someone saw him exit my room. Gossip spread through the dorm and I was quickly labeled and dismissed as a slut. Girls fucking suck.

My dorm is coed. The top four floors are all female, the bottom four floors are all male.

So here I am, first week of college, and everyone in my dorm thinks I am a slut.

None of the girls talk to me. Alot of the boys do.

I don't think it's that the boys are trying to have sex with me? But it might be? Maybe it's just that boys don't really gossip like shitty girls do?

Honestly, I wish I was a boy.

Anyways, I guess I am the dorm slut now.

The crazy thing is, that shitty sex was my very first time.

How does that saying go: 'build 100 ships and you are a shipbuilder, but suck one cock, and now you are no longer a shipbuilder, but a cocksucker.'

I guess I am a cocksucker now.

And the weird thing is, I like being a slut. Like, I want to fuck cute boys anyway. It's just now that the cute boys in my dorm know I would like to hump their brains out.

Being a slut isn't such a bad deal.

If anything, it's really improved my confidence.

2

My favorite thing to do, when not in class, is to go to the beach.

First to surf, and second, to check out all the sexy tan people.

It's a good vibe.

The surfer boys are so sexy. Please take me out on your board and fuck me in the middle of the ocean.

The athletic boys are so sexy too. Fuck, take me right here in the gym please.

Athletic surfer boys. Fuck me up.

Also studious boys with glasses. Yes please.

And don't forget the alternative skater boys. Let's fuck and have a cig. That sounds like a perfect first date.

I guess I am a slut for all manner of boys. I'm not too picky.

Also, I like the beach because I can wear a skimpy bikini and be practically naked.

Some girls are creeped out by the feeling of other people checking them out. I love it. I rejoice in it. Old, young; cute ugly-- I don't care, just please look at me. Maybe give me your best 'fuck me eyes' while you are at it. I like the attention.

I have a bunch of colorful skimpy bikinis in my closet. Most of my closet is swimwear.

I wont spend more than $50 on shoes, but I don't mind spending $150 for a bikini-- as long as I look sexy as fuck in it.

So I wear my tattered vans and overpriced bikini.

My dorm-- where everyone thinks I'm a slut-- is walking distance to the beach.

So I just walk from the dorm to the beach in just my bikini and vans.

I like walking through this part of campus practically naked.

Please check me out.

One time I met a cute guy and he asked me if I was "The Bikini Girl." Apparently I am famous in his dorm and everyone wants to fuck me. That's nice.

(I hope lots of boys masturbate to me. That is the main stat I want to see when I die: how many people came all over themselves while thinking about me).

Anyways, the cute boy asked me for my phone number and I gave it to him. His name was Jacob.

3

Jacob and I went out on a coffee-date to this really cool coffee shack on the beach.

We drank our coffee and I gave Jacob head.

We sat together in the sand in a quiet part of the beach as I sucked him off.

I got so wet and horny pleasuring Jacob in public.

It tasted weird: A mixture of black coffee and pre cum.

Jacob quickly came into my slutty coffee mouth and we walked back to campus.

Jacob held my hand and gave me a big kiss goodbye. This was the first time our mouths touched one another.

It was a good date.

(I'm an easy date. I don't need fancy dinners or flowers or anything. We don't even have to fuck. Just look good, smell good, buy me some coffee, and I'll blow you).

(We don't even have to go back to your apartment. Let's just find some quiet spot close by).

4

The school I go to has a deal with a local surf supply shop down by the beach.

Students can rent boards for $5 an hour.

I swear I am the only student who knows about this setup.

The boards are actually pretty good. Normally when you rent a surfboard it's pretty shitty. This surf shop is the real deal. They have both light and heavy boards, both of which are pretty legit.

So, three or four days a week I come down here and spend ten dollars, get some sun, check out people in their swimsuits, and surf.

I'm not that good of a surfer. I am just good enough to know how shitty I am. I can ride a wave pretty standard, even come out to the nose occasionally, but that is pretty much it.

I have a large pink and yellow Endless Summer poster on my dorm room wall, so I guess that makes me a surfer.

Surfing isn't about skill, it's more so a vibe.

I don't know. I guess I just like doing something dangerous and naked out in the sun.

5

Anyways, enough about surfing.

I thought Jacob would tell his whole dorm that he got a blowjob from "The Bikini Girl."

He didn't.

Rather, Jacob was taken aback by my Sparks-ian level of intrigue and romance, and asked me out on another date.

This time we went downtown to a cool, overpriced, acai and smoothie place.

This time I gave Jacob head in his car in his dorm's parking lot after the date.

Jacon asked if I wanted to come in and "watch a movie or something."

I said yes.

We didn't watch a movie.

Jacob and I just fucked.

We laid down on his tiny dorm room bed and quickly took off all our clothes.

Jacob dove straight in; no kisses or foreplay; down to business-- I was pretty wet and horny and ready to go.

Jacob really fucked me into his sheets. Most young guys think girls are these tiny dainty things that should be treated with care. Not Jacob. He manhandled me and fucked me hard.

I liked it,

This was my second time having sex, but I considered it my first.

Jacob caressed me and squeezed my tits as he pounded himself into me as hard as he could.

We didn't kiss it all, we just moaned and fucked.

We were really really loud. I couldn't help but to moan as strong Jacob took me.

I could sense Jacob liked my moans, as he increased his pace.

I bet Jacob's whole dorm floor could hear us.

'Slap, slap, slap, slap.'

--good.

Jacob finished all over my tiny surfer suntanned tummy.

He came alot.

It is a weird feeling when a guy finishes on your stomach. Low-key it's pretty gross, but you're so horny and sexed up you don't really care.

Jacob and I got dressed-- and I left.

My sex felt pretty raw as I walked back to my dorm. It was a good feeling.

It's weird being around people in public after having sex. Like, I'm still pretty horny and worked up, but here I am walking across campus.

Just keep a straight face.

I wonder if people can tell? Maybe it's in the eyes? Maybe it's in the flush of the face? Maybe it's my messed up hair?

I got back to my dorm room and the first thing I did was masturbate.

My horniness slowly subsided and I did some homework in between fingering myself.

I masturbated some more in bed as I fell asleep.

6

Later in the week I invited Jacob over to watch a movie.

And again we didn't watch a movie. We just fucked.

This time Jacob manhandled me into the sheets to the tunes of Mac Miller. We listened to The Divine Feminine as we fucked. It was pretty awesome.

And again we were super loud, as Jacob dicked me down.

If I wasn't the dorm slut before, I would surely be so now.

Jacob pulled out and finished on my tummy again.

This time we made out for a while till the Mac Miller album ended.

Jacob left, and I just layed in bed, and enjoyed the feeling of my sore pussy.

I then went and did some surfing, my pussy still sore.

If this isn't the feeling of divine femininity, I don't know what is.

7

Jacob kept his sex affair with me quiet. I expected he would brag about it to all his freshman friends, but he didn't.

Jacob was a real gentleman of a fuckbuddy.

The next time Jacob and I fucked, we did it to Frank's Channel Orange.

Every college girl's wet dream.

I don't know whats a better fuck album, Orange or Devine Feminine. Either way, they are both pretty awesome to fuck to.

8

One day at the beach I met this cool blonde surfer guy named Ryan.

He liked and complimented my bikini.

We surfed for a couple of hours together.

We then went back to his apartment, still salty from the ocean, and dirtied up his bed.

Ryan was like the alternate male version of me: tan, blonde, sun freckled face, surfer, etc.

Ryan pulled off my tiny pink bikini. I slid down his short blue board shorts.

Even his cock was tan somehow. It wasn't that big, but it was thick. It felt good

Ryan and I had some overly tanned, surfer, lean muscular sex.

It smelled like the ocean. Sand got everywhere. I was glad we were at his apartment.

Our sex really started when Ryan moved me from missionary to a prison doggy style. He took me from behind as he thrusted me face down into the bed.

I put one of my hands under me and rubbed my little clitty as he fucked me. It felt so good. I was in love. I think I found my new favorite way to be fucked.

9

The next time I hung out with Jacob, I made him take me prison doggy style into the sheets.

Jacob fucked me way harder than Ryan.

His cock also felt better in me.

I writhed as Jacob fucked my face into the sheets, my legs splayed out under him.

My clitty rubbed against the sheets and my hands as we fucked.

About to orgasm, Jacob pulled himself from me and shot streams all over my lower back.

I replaced Jacob's cock with my fingers.

I grinded and humped into my hand and orgasmed for the very first time.

(This was the first, real deal, full fledged orgasm I had ever had. Sure, I had masturbated myself to a pretty good spot before, but this was the first real body shattering, toe curling, orgasm).

All it took was the right guy to pound me into the sheets from behind.

Post orgasm, I was now stuck in this awkward position on my belly with a bunch of cum on my back.

I didn't want to roll over and get cum everywhere. I was stuck.

Like a gentleman, Jacob helped me clean the cum off my back.

Jacob used his shirt to wipe it off.

I kissed and thanked Jacob so much. I was so grateful that he made me feel so good.

10

I sit next to this really tall handsome frat boy in my English class.

Low key I want to fuck him so bad.

Or, rather, I want him to fuck me.

He's like six four, with a standard bro haircut, short on the sides long on top. He's a big weight lifter type guy. He looks like a fitness influencer.

He wears these light grey fitted Gymshark joggers that drive me crazy. Every time he stands up I can't but help to search for the lines of his cock under the light grey fabric.

I already know what his cock looks like just from looking at him through his pants.

I can tell he is not circumcised.

I started wearing really thin skirts-- braless-- to class. My nipples on full display.

My honey trap worked.

The sexy tall guy talked to me

Turns out his name is Sam. He is a sophomore frat boy in Alpha Sig.

At the end of class I handed Sam a piece of paper with my phone number on it.

Sam texted me that night.

Sam and I met up on campus and walked through the graveyard next to campus to the Alpha Sig house for a party.

I wore the same short skirt-- braless, my dark nips poking out.

The party was alright. Actually, it was pretty awesome. I guess I am just not much of a party person. I just wanted to be alone with Sam. Fuck all these other people.

Sam and I drank a bunch of drinks and talked the whole night.

Eventually Sam asked if I was ready to leave the party.

We walked back to campus through the graveyard. It was now the middle of the night at the graveyard and it was kinda spooky. It was also very still and silent.

I took Sam behind a tree in the graveyard and sucked his dick.

Sam was uncircumcised, but I already knew that. His cock was pale. He looked extra pale in my tiny tanned hands. He was way bigger than I thought he would be. His cock had a cool, pale, incesty vibe.

I could feel my nipples poke through the thin fabric of my dress as I took Sam with my mouth. Using my tongue and lips like a good girl.

Sam's hand caressed my cheek as I delicately operated on him with my slutty mouth.

Sam removed himself from my mouth and lowered his body down to mine.

He climbed on top of me and pulled my panties to the side.

In this quiet graveyard in the middle of the night, Sam slid his largeness inside me.

I humped and grinded into Sam.

Grass is the best surface for fucking.

I struggled to be quiet and stifle my moans.

Sam and I tried to keep it quiet, but we were pretty loud as we fucked.

It was like Fred and Daphne in an episode of Scooby Doo, as we fucked in this 'spooky graveyard.'

If anyone walked through the graveyard back to campus we were sure to be discovered.

The fear of discovery made me even more desperate and horny.

Sam continued to fuck me, drunk and sloppy.

He felt so good in me, his pelvis pinning mine down into the grass.

Sam came and accidentally shot a couple of streams of cum on my dress.

It was kinda fucked up. I know it was an accident. But still.

Sam took his shirt off and let me wear it over my cum stained dress.

His shirt draped down to my thighs like a dress.

Shirtless, Sam walked me all the way back to my dorm.

I really felt like a slut walking home with tall, shirtless, Sam-- covered in his cum.

Somehow no one from my dorm saw me arrive home with this shirtless boy.

11

The next morning I skipped class and went surfing.

I waited for a break and just thought about life: thought about the class I was missing; thought about my cum covered dress in my hamper; thought about Jacob; thought about being fucked prison style; thought about my major, and how I don't know what the fuck I want to do, or be.

I timed a break, caught a wave, had a good ride-- and then was thrown under.